CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 16158|Reply: 145

Muslims got no idea on spirit and where it from?

[Copy link]
Post time 4-10-2006 01:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Can muslims explain where does the spirit in our body? According to my believed, it is in brain. which part of brain? I will explain in details from  Christians point of view and Bible verses to support my claimed.

So, Muslims can start first and let see whether this so called religion of peace and science have logical explanation

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 4-10-2006 01:29 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

KENNKID This user has been deleted
Post time 4-10-2006 01:30 PM | Show all posts
And you have to start a new thread when you cannot answer a question from another thread?   ....typical of you..

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 01:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 4-10-2006 01:27 PM
Can muslims explain where does the spirit in our body? According to my believed, it is in brain. which part of brain? I will explain in details from  Christians point of view and Bible verses to su ...

The spirit is located  in the brain?...Explain pls... in detail... this thread is redundant. You should have kept this in the other thread and not be a coward and start another thread

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 01:36 PM | Show all posts
This is part of  the Muslim belief. Deny this and present us with your Christian thought, together with proof:  

It is our daily observation that not all of our actions, motions, whims, thoughts, imaginations, and feelings are dependent on the body of bones and flesh. Because when the Spirit disconnects its link with the physical body then this body of bones and flesh is unable to act on its own. As long as the Spirit is attached with the body, all the needs, and functions necessary for life are present. In other words, Spirit (ruh) is the foundation of the body.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2006 01:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 4-10-2006 01:31 PM

The spirit is located  in the brain?...Explain pls... in detail... this thread is redundant. You should have kept this in the other thread and not be a coward and start another thread

I hve Bible verses to support my claimed. u have koran to support where is spirit in our body? I says it is in brain .

if i am coward , do u think i will create the main topic on this??

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 01:38 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 4-10-2006 01:37 PM

I hve Bible verses to support my claimed. u have koran to support where is spirit in our body? I says it is in brain .

if i am coward , do u think i will create the main topic on this??

Show me your biblical verse & explain

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 4-10-2006 01:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 4-10-2006 01:36 PM
This is part of  the Muslim belief. Deny this and present us with your Christian thought, together with proof:  

It is our daily observation that not all of our actions, motions, whims, thoughts, imaginations, and feelings are dependent on the body of bones and flesh. Because when the Spirit disconnects its link with the physical body then this body of bones and flesh is unable to act on its own. As long as the Spirit is attached with the body, all the needs, and functions necessary for life are present. In other words, Spirit (ruh) is the foundation of the body.

What a weak explanation. Why no Koran verses where is spirit located in human body? Surly, your Koran is not part of God calling because when God gives us Holy Book, God not going give us incomplete book that makes us wonder.

So, God put all HIS words in Holy Bible for us to understand. It need some hard work to search the scriptures to understand God words.

Meaning Koran failed to proof Spirit explanation in details where else the Bible give full information. I will come to this subject latter because need get feed back from other Muhammad followers

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 01:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 4-10-2006 01:42 PM

What a weak explanation. Why no Koran verses where is spirit located in human body? Surly, your Koran is not part of God calling because when God gives us Holy Book, God not going give us incom ...

Where is the" location of the spirit in the brain"  (as you claim)   in your bible?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 4-10-2006 01:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 4-10-2006 01:43 PM

Where is the" location of the spirit in the brain"  (as you claim)   in your bible?  

I want other muslims to give their view on this issue. once i gathered their views, i will show Bible verse to support my claimed on spirit & body.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 4-10-2006 01:46 PM

I want other muslims to give their view on this issue. once i gathered their views, i will show Bible verse to support my claimed on spirit & body.

Why do you need everyone's view before showing us your biblical proof?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 01:50 PM | Show all posts
In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

YUSUFALI: I do call to witness the Resurrection Day;
PICKTHAL: Nay, I swear by the Day of Resurrection;
SHAKIR: Nay! I swear by the day of resurrection.

YUSUFALI: And I do call to witness the self-reproaching spirit: (Eschew Evil).
PICKTHAL: Nay, I swear by the accusing soul (that this Scripture is true).
SHAKIR: Nay! I swear by the self-accusing soul.

YUSUFALI: Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones?
PICKTHAL: Thinketh man that We shall not assemble his bones?
SHAKIR: Does man think that We shall not gather his bones?

YUSUFALI: Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers.
PICKTHAL: Yea, verily. We are Able to restore his very fingers!
SHAKIR: Yea! We are able to make complete his very fingertips

YUSUFALI: But man wishes to do wrong (even) in the time in front of him.
PICKTHAL: But man would fain deny what is before him.
SHAKIR: Nay! man desires to give the lie to what is before him.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 01:51 PM | Show all posts
In QURAN.

Surah/Chapter 017 - Al-Isrâ. Verse 85.
And they ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning the Ruh (the SPIRIT); Say: "The Ruh (the SPIRIT): it is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little."  

So, ITS MEAN WE WONT KNOW WHERE THERE SPIRIT WAS INSIDE OUR BODY.
ALL WE KNOW, ITS IN OUR BODY, BUT THE PLACE? ONLY GOD KNOWS BETTER.

-----------

SO... YOU SAY BIBLE TEACH YOU ABOUT SPIRIT. CAN YOU GIVE US VERSES THAT SUPPORT THAT?

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 01:52 PM | Show all posts

YUSUFALI: The angels and the spirit ascend unto him in a Day the measure whereof is (as) fifty thousand years:
PICKTHAL: (Whereby) the angels and the Spirit ascend unto Him in a Day whereof the span is fifty thousand years.
SHAKIR: To Him ascend the angels and the Spirit in a day the measure of which is fifty thousand years.

YUSUFALI: Therefore do thou hold Patience,- a Patience of beautiful (contentment).
PICKTHAL: But be patient (O Muhammad) with a patience fair to see.
SHAKIR: Therefore endure with a goodly patience.

YUSUFALI: They see the (Day) indeed as a far-off (event):
PICKTHAL: Lo! they behold it afar off
SHAKIR: Surely they think it to be far off,

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2006 01:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 4-10-2006 01:50 PM

YUSUFALI: I do call to witness the Resurrection Day;
PICKTHAL: Nay, I swear by the Day of Resurrection;
SHAKIR: Nay! I swear by the day of resurrection.

YUSUFALI: And I do call to witness the self-reproaching spirit: (Eschew Evil).
PICKTHAL: Nay, I swear by the accusing soul (that this Scripture is true).
SHAKIR: Nay! I swear by the self-accusing soul.

YUSUFALI: Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones?
PICKTHAL: Thinketh man that We shall not assemble his bones?
SHAKIR: Does man think that We shall not gather his bones?

YUSUFALI: Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers.
PICKTHAL: Yea, verily. We are Able to restore his very fingers!
SHAKIR: Yea! We are able to make complete his very fingertips

YUSUFALI: But man wishes to do wrong (even) in the time in front of him.
PICKTHAL: But man would fain deny what is before him.
SHAKIR: Nay! man desires to give the lie to what is before him.

the above verses talk about physical things of fingers but not brain and spirit.

again muslims failed

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2006 01:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 4-10-2006 01:51 PM
In QURAN.

Surah/Chapter 017 - Al-Isr?. Verse 85.
And they ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning the Ruh (the SPIRIT); Say: "The Ruh (the SPIRIT): it is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little."  

So, ITS MEAN WE WONT KNOW WHERE THERE SPIRIT WAS INSIDE OUR BODY.
ALL WE KNOW, ITS IN OUR BODY, BUT THE PLACE? ONLY GOD KNOWS BETTER.

-----------

SO... YOU SAY BIBLE TEACH YOU ABOUT SPIRIT. CAN YOU GIVE US VERSES THAT SUPPORT THAT?

So, ur koran and muhammad do not understand where is spirit hide in our body? that is the problem with koran because true God Book got nothing to hide, it will exposed to everyone thru Bible.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2006 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Let's look at some muhammad followers claimed on spirit:

Originally posted by ct_og at 4-10-2006 01:34 AM

Betul ke roh tu ada dalam otak?  Macam mana rupa roh tu? Tak pernah saya dengar pakar sains otak jumpa roh dalam otak.  So boleh le kerat kepala tu.. agar kepala aje yang hidup... sebab kat kepala ada otak yang ada roh.  Ada orang kata roh kat jantung... tapi dia pun tak dapat buktikan.   Bagi kami Islam, mudah aje... roh ada dalam semua anggota badan namun perjalanan roh dalam badan tidak kami ketahui.... sesungguhnya Allah Maha Berkuasa, Dia yang menjadikan manusia, dan Dia juga yang menerangkan kejadian manusia... Al-Quran itu tulin yang mengandungi kata-kata Allah tanpa pindaan tapi mengapa masih ada lagi yang tidak percaya?

kenapa tanya soalan bodoh? apa kah kita boleh nampak roh (spirit) dlm mata kasar kita?

dlm islam awak kata roh itu ada dlm seluruh badan, logik ke?? kalau seluruh badan ....berapa roh?

roh ini satu aja kepada satu manusia. contohnya, roh saya adalah saya. ia di letak di bahagian otak. sebab itulah dlm otak kita boleh berfikir, boleh berbau , boleh ingat ,  melalui roh dlm otak juga kita bergerak dan lain2

kalau roh letak di seluruh badan .....ada kah ia logik?

sebab itulah Islam ini kadang2 bercanggah dlm soal roh dan lain2

Originally posted by loona at 4-10-2006 07:06 AM

Dont be confused my fren....yang u maksudkan itu adalah AKAL, not roh!

....how does this brain function? by itself own or power of spirit which God planted in our brain?
when we died that spirit whihc in brain will depart.

waiting for ur reply?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-10-2006 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 4-10-2006 01:54 PM

the above verses talk about physical things of fingers but not brain and spirit.

again muslims failed  

i212  has already dwelled on that (the verses below):   Show us your biblical proof now:

YUSUFALI: They ask thee concerning the Spirit (of inspiration). Say: "The Spirit (cometh) by command of my Lord: of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you, (O men!)"
PICKTHAL: They are asking thee concerning the Spirit. Say: The Spirit is by command of my Lord, and of knowledge ye have been vouchsafed but little.
SHAKIR: And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is one of the commands of my Lord, and you are not given aught of knowledge but a little.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10/3/06 09:27 PM
According to my believed, it is in brain.  

By belief, do you mean Christianity? Or is it your own personal opinion?
Thanks.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2006 02:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 4-10-2006 02:01 PM

By belief, do you mean Christianity? Or is it your own personal opinion?
Thanks.

by my belief it mean by Bible and true God of Bible. not my personal opinion.

Use magic Report

Post time 4-10-2006 02:05 PM | Show all posts
As usual this T .8 is giving his own opinion based on his half knowledge and providing not even half of an evidence.... the only thing he has which is not halved is his hatred for Islam... but as usual... he has failed and will continue to fail to convince anyone...including himself  about the truth of Christianity, in particular his 'twoness' dream...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 03:35 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.828782 second(s), 46 queries .