Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

The Bible mentioned abt Human Spirit(roh) but Muslims unable to explain

[Copy link]
Post time 6-10-2006 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-10-2006 11:35 AM
the Bible says the spirit in our in mind inside the brain and controll by spirit.

Did you read my post. Not even one verse say Spirit is in Our Brain.
All the Spirit mention in there, what I know is your HOLY SPIRIT.

Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-10-2006 11:35 AM
islam failed to teach on spirit matter because islam is not part god callling

You also failed. You just manipulate the verse (like all anti-islam done to Quran) to suit your saying.

when I examine that verse, All of it not ever mention Spirit in Brain.

You are CORRUPT TWISTER.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-10-2006 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 6-10-2006 11:29 AM

But not even one say SPIRIT IN BRAIN.. Are you confuse man?

agian muhammad followers showing their stupditiy mental mind.

let me educate u muhammad followers in simple terms with photos.

this is brain :

inside there is mind. this mind an instrument for us to feel, smell that goes in brain via mind , see things  and etc . all those things kept in data forms thru mind. now, the mind itself cannot function by itself....it has to have  some source of spiritual input by GOD.

Each and individual have their own spiritual mind. That is why the Bible keep on saying that prayer, fasting & remembering God all time will gives good spiritual mind. If this lacking in our life, those spiritual human mind will be corrupt with evil spiritual mind. So, the Bible was right "mind control by spirit"

Yet, there is not even single verses human spirit that God put in mind in Koran because false prophet do not understand spirit things.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-10-2006 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 6-10-2006 11:29 AM

But not even one say SPIRIT IN BRAIN.. Are you confuse man?

agian muhammad followers showing their stupditiy mental mind.

let me educate u muhammad followers in simple terms with photos.

this is brain :

inside there is mind. this mind an instrument for us to feel, smell that goes in brain via mind , see things  and etc . all those things kept in data forms thru mind. now, the mind itself cannot function by itself....it has to have  some source of spiritual input by GOD.

Each and individual have their own spiritual mind. That is why the Bible keep on saying that prayer, fasting & remembering God all time will gives good spiritual mind. If this lacking in our life, those spiritual human mind will be corrupt with evil spiritual mind. So, the Bible was right "mind control by spirit"

Yet, there is not even single verses human spirit that God put in mind in Koran because false prophet do not understand spirit things.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2006 11:58 AM | Show all posts
hello ............ again u always repeating "mind control by spirit"  I cant see word brain there.........

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-10-2006 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by anticuado at 6-10-2006 11:58 AM
hello ............ again u always repeating "mind control by spirit"  I cant see word brain there.........

yes, mind and i used brain because i need to educate u peoples that why i did not put mind in my earlier thread. it just like if want to teach small kids, it has to be abc not straight way like mind, plane but it begins with ABC to 'kenal' the huruf.

so, i used such  matter to eduate muhammad followers.

u understand? blh paham ka??

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2006 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Inside there is mind. this mind an instrument for us to feel, smell that goes in brain via mind , see things  and etc . all those things kept in data forms thru mind. now, the mind itself cannot function by itself....it has to have  some source of spiritual input by GOD.

How about NEURONS?

Each and individual have their own spiritual mind. That is why the Bible keep on saying that prayer, fasting & remembering God all time will gives good spiritual mind. If this lacking in our life, those spiritual human mind will be corrupt with evil spiritual mind. So,

Do you pray? fasting?.

the Bible was right "mind control by spirit"

I not see any verse say it man.... You bluffing. All your verse never say that.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 6-10-2006 12:10 PM | Show all posts
How about NEURONS?
===========

am i talking about that subject?

=============

Do you pray? fasting?.
==========

i do not blow my trumpet or take teropong to see where is moon sighting to fast..because i do not want to be hypocrite /or show off type.

================

I not see any verse say it man.... You bluffing. All your verse never say that.
============

Romans 8:6 (New International Version)
The mind of sinful man[a] is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace;

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 6-10-2006 12:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2006 12:19 PM | Show all posts
The mind of sinful man[a] is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace;

SO TRUTH. if someone who corrupt/sinful, thats mean the man have no spirit? so how he can live?
Is that SPIRIT that mentioned in that verse referring to HOLY SPIRIT?

hehehe.... It obvious you still not understand your BIBLE.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 6-10-2006 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 6-10-2006 12:19 PM
SO TRUTH. if someone who corrupt/sinful, thats mean the man have no spirit? so how he can live?
Is that SPIRIT that mentioned in that verse referring to HOLY SPIRIT?

hehehe.... It obvious you still not understand your BIBLE.

everyone has spirit....but once our corrupt mind beings to thing different it become sinful behaviour. That why Jesus and many prophets (not muhammad)  come here to educate humans to have good spiritual mind with God rather than having evil mind with satan.

That's why some bad faith /or worshipping wrong god easily shaken with demonic spirit which control their mind like going hysterical , mental problem , event to extend barbaric acts

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2006 12:23 PM | Show all posts
Truth.8,
Setelah diselidik dengan teliti potongan ayat-ayat yang diberi oleh kamu,tidak ada sedikit pun di dalamnya menyatakan ruh/spirit terletak pada otak manusia.Adakah kamu cuba menipu/memberi tafsir dari akal kamu yang jahil/mendustakan kitab kamu sendiri?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-10-2006 12:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by digweed at 6-10-2006 12:23 PM
Truth.8,
Setelah diselidik dengan teliti potongan ayat-ayat yang diberi oleh kamu,tidak ada sedikit pun di dalamnya menyatakan ruh/spirit terletak pada otak manusia.Adakah kamu cuba menipu/memberi tafsir dari akal kamu yang jahil/mendustakan kitab kamu sendiri

betul ka anda selidik atau sahaja nak menang dlm debate ini? atau anda tak paham ayat ini:

1 Chronicles 28:12 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)

12 He gave him the plans of all that the Spirit had put in his mind for the courts of the temple of the LORD and all the surrounding rooms, for the treasuries of the temple of God and for the treasuries for the dedicated things.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 6-10-2006 12:28 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-10-2006 12:37 PM | Show all posts
What does Paul mean by the phrase "spirit, soul, and body"?
By "spirit" (pneuma), Paul means the human mind, which gives us the ability to reason, create and analyze our existence. By "soul" (psuche), Paul means physical life and its consciousness. By "body" (soma), Paul means the flesh of a physical body. Paul wished for the whole person, including the mind, vitality of life and physical body, to be sanctified and blameless.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2006 12:38 PM | Show all posts

If you say the Spirit inside Mind or Brain.

This verse not suit it.

mind of sinful man is death
thats  mean if someone mind corrupted, he like a dead man.
He have no spirit in him or the simple english, No FAITH in him. for you about HOLY SPIRIT.

So.. its mean that man not follow the good teaching.

the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace
In simple english if you not understand.
People who follow the teaching have good life and peace in his mind.

Did you get it.

Its not even say about Spirit is in your BRAIN

Romans 8:9 (New International Version)
You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

The explaination about Holy Spirit that elaborated in Romans 8:6

How come MUSLIM need to teach CHRISTIANS how to understand their bible.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2006 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Tolong kamu bubuh link website yang mempunyai cebisan ayat diatas.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2006 12:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-10-2006 12:37 PM

I know.. In your religion

Spirit = HOLY SPIRIT
Soul = its your soul
Body = its your body.

Simple as that.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2006 12:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by digweed at 6-10-2006 12:40 PM
Tolong kamu bubuh link website yang mempunyai cebisan ayat diatas.

http://www.biblegateway.com/pass ... -9;&version=31;

boleh cari apa ayat pun.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 6-10-2006 12:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 6-10-2006 12:37 PM
By "spirit" (pneuma), Paul means the human mind, which gives us the ability to reason, create and analyze our existence. By "soul" (psuche), Paul means physical life and its consciousness. By "body" (soma), Paul means the flesh of a physical body. Paul wished for the whole person, including the mind, vitality of life and physical body, to be sanctified and blameless.

have any reference source on that?

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2006 12:45 PM | Show all posts
Saya sudah pun mencari didalam website itu.Tidak ada result yang dijumpai mengenai Chronicles 28:12.Sesiapa yang tahu tentang ayat ini sila forwardkan lah link nya.Terima Kasih.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-10-2006 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by digweed at 6-10-2006 12:45 PM
Saya sudah pun mencari didalam website itu.Tidak ada result yang dijumpai mengenai Chronicles 28:12.Sesiapa yang tahu tentang ayat ini sila forwardkan lah link nya.Terima Kasih.

kena bubuh 1 kat depan... kenapa pun tak tahu.. hehehehe.. pelik..

http://www.biblegateway.com/pass ... 12;&version=31;

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 6-10-2006 12:52 PM | Show all posts
This verse not suit it.

mind of sinful man is death
thats  mean if someone mind corrupted, he like a dead man.
He have no spirit in him or the simple english, No FAITH in him. for you about HOLY SPIRIT.

So.. its mean that man not follow the good teaching.
==============

Very simple u dont understand, if stop reading Bible , praying and not bothered about God...my mind is possessed by evil spirit. My spiritually mind now control demonic spirit. Everyone have spirit but true God peoples it will be filled with God Holy spirit. why not even right now Holy spirit in my human spiritual mind.

Holy Spirit is God spirit
Human spirit is different from Holy spirit.

Once Holy Spirit come to our spiritual human mind  it urged us to write testified true God.

Right now  u peoples do not have that true God Holy spirit but normal human spriti in mind.

that is the differences God Holy Spirit and Human spirit in mind
=================

In simple english if you not understand.
People who follow the teaching have good life and peace in his mind.

Did you get it.

Its not even say about Spirit is in your BRAIN
===========
in surface it look like having peace  in my mind but if worshipped  true God it different things
===============

Romans 8:9 (New International Version)
You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.
The explanation about Holy Spirit that elaborated in Romans 8:6

How come MUSLIM need to teach CHRISTIANS how to understand their bible.

==============

I have already explained that God Holy spirit and Human spirit. do not confused yourself like muhamamad.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 04:29 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.531334 second(s), 42 queries .