CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: moondance

Taiwanese Drama.......Marry Me (Cast : Mike He, Liu Jie Yin....)

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 12-10-2006 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Publisher: the director Published on: 2006/8/19 at 02:31:16pm
Theme: A very simple one about courage/bravery

Keep a brave face, bravely face difficulties and bravely live.

But I don't seem to have done that well...

The feeling I have right now is that I have escaped to ??? (the place they live in, the place for the people who want to escape the world --> I don't know what it is called). It feels like I am in a submarine, it is like I am hiding somewhere and going through a series of strange emotions, but now it is time to emerge from the water and take a big deep breath of air.
Regarding the ending of the series, there are two views... this should have been expected in the beginning. I didn't want to be so conventional with the show - filming the beautiful prince and princess story, so that made me want to film a story about normal, real life people; people who have little shops along the street, people who own bars, if I'm not careful, it will suddenly turn into the idol Ken into a character of the series. (Ken in "Love Contract", because Marry Me, in some ways parallels Love Contract quite a bit)
The way the directing was composed was filled with emotions of extreme happiness and extreme despair, this was an unrestricted vision of mine, aren't all these feelings what we experience every day? This of course, becomes the axis (main point?) of the series, some people may not understand it and may not accept it. This is not because the actors and script weren't good, and even more, it is not the behind-the-scenes (its actually the people who make the film.. does it make sense?) team's fault.. It is just that everyone has difference perceptions. For example, I don't get some Taiwanese shows, so I deem the series as quite bad. You guys can scold my directing because I was the one who yelled "OK" while filming. So if people watch the series while expecting the ending they want, and in reality, the outcomes of the series are different to what they want to see, then scold to the best of your abilities!
XiaoYum (?? Little immature? I have no idea! I think its the name of the director - but no idea) needs to be a little bit immature, or she/he wouldn't be called XiaoYum!
While filming, every so often, something unfortunate may happen, then I would tell myself that whilst filming, I need to have courage. Every thing that happens has another opposite side to it, if you think something is right, then go for it - you will not be wrong!
To me, everything that happens, it is the process/journey that is important and not the ending. Endings are not something we can foresee or can grasp in our hands, of course, the consequences are beared by ones self.

Publisher: The boss Published on: 2006/8/19 12:14:02pm

Everyone must have had some formula of view that the princess and prince would end with a happy life. In fact, the director, like she had 90 episodes of the series or something, had already planned the way the ending was to be played out. Did anyone realise that in the scene where everyone was at the ShaZhou Bar, someone suggest taking a group picture, later FaZi (the one who had the blue hair) left because she was unhappy, then later someone else left, then MiFen left. Finally, when BianDang and XiaoQing were supposed to take a picture, BianDang quickly leaves because of his own reasons (his toilet problem! I remember this!) and XiaoQing is left by herself, but when XiaoQing prepares herself to take the picture, she falls out of the view of the camera (I think it was because it stunk too much? I can't remember, unless I'm thinking of another scene). This should have all been a foreshadowing of what was to come that was planned by the director. XiaoQing is represented as someone who is strong and courageous towards love and seeking her own love, in the end, she also courageously accepts death. Everything she does is for BianDang, regarding XiaoQing leaving him first, this can also be seen as act that allowed her to be free, she no longer has to face BianDang's withering and painful life, MiFen and his boss can still take care of him, also... BianDang will slowly begin to forget things... XiaoQing wants leave him while the memories are still there inside of him, to her, this was the perfect ending because she no longer wants BianDang to also bear her pain. If there is a god, she took her remaining life span and gave it to BianDang, this is one of the extremities of love. Also, while BianDang still has his memories, he will live in his solitude and constantly reflect back on the sweet times they spent together because XiaoQing will always be entrenched deep in his heart. Even though one day, he and XiaoQing will become unseparable - this is because to him, memories are forever. No matter what the ending of BianDang is, if we leave gaps for the audience to fill in, wouldn't it be more beautiful? Remember, BianDang once said: "Bian Dang! Bian Dang! It connects to mean living in the moment!"

Post by tiramisu in AF.
Credits : luvstarzx :Mike He Forum

ni ader jumpa 1 article.....
biler baca......waaaaa...sad story ker...???..:cry:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-10-2006 10:23 AM | Show all posts
moon akak pun dah agak cite nie cite sedih....

camni baik layan love contractlah jawabnya

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 12-10-2006 10:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by babyface76 at 12-10-2006 10:23 AM
moon akak pun dah agak cite nie cite sedih....

camni baik layan love contractlah jawabnya

tu ler pasal...tgk lonely2 nih...:hmm

love contract tu hepi ending ker???...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2006 09:14 AM | Show all posts

Reply #50 moondance's post

nak tanyer ISWAK tu aper yer??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-10-2006 09:17 AM | Show all posts

Reply #64 nzhass79's post

tu citer taiwan gak...pelakon die joe chen ngan ariel lin...ISWAK stand 4 It's Started With A Kiss..

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2006 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by moondance at 11-10-2006 04:41 PM
hehehe..spesis katak sewel ker???....miahahah ...dua alam...xsanggup...xsanggup...:lol

:hmm: ekekeke.........no komen :pmuka:

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 16-10-2006 03:04 PM | Show all posts
kalo betul dua alam....sayang nye.....ramai2 pompuan cantik jelita...oghang laki gak yg die nak.....isk isk......

Use magic Report

Post time 16-10-2006 03:16 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic
Dividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
AbahmungDividen KWSP 2023 5.4% dan 5.5%
Views : 1718 Replies : 0
Lagi pokok tumbang menghempap kenderaan di Jalan Pinang, hadapan Kuwait Bank, di sini, hari ini.
YgBenarLagi pokok tumbang menghempap kenderaan
Views : 0 Replies : 0
Hanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti V79
syitaeyqaHanis Haizi Misqueen, Babutam, Nwantiti
Views : 16358 Replies : 431
Koleksi Foto : Bunga v2
tariKoleksi Foto : Bunga v2
Views : 107050 Replies : 1547
Darsa Fried Chicken minta maaf berhubung komen rasis terhadap 'type C'
AbahmungDarsa Fried Chicken minta maaf berhubung
Views : 8150 Replies : 104
eCurve Bakal Dirobohkan Untuk Beri Laluan Kepada Projeka Apartmen Mewah.Anda teruja?
YgBenareCurve Bakal Dirobohkan Untuk Beri Lalua
Views : 8029 Replies : 45
Klinik Kesihatan Dipenuhi Warga Rohingya.Netizen panas hati
YgBenarKlinik Kesihatan Dipenuhi Warga Rohingya
Views : 19642 Replies : 23
Dato Seri Mahadi 34 tahun
akumakDato Seri Mahadi 34 tahun
Views : 105606 Replies : 133
Penduduk imbau nostalgia lebih 20 tahun bangunan Lapangan Terbang Sultan Ismail Petra (LTSIP)
ultra78Penduduk imbau nostalgia lebih 20 tahun
Views : 7756 Replies : 6
Mari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
tariMari Tepek Gif Picture V.7
Views : 61567 Replies : 2848

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 06:27 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.519973 second(s), 29 queries .