Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 6322|Reply: 48

Who is right? The Sunnis or the Shia

[Copy link]
Post time 6-10-2006 10:25 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
You've got it right, muslims are split right down the middle (not to mention multitudes of other sects).

Maybe some shia muslims in Malaysia may shed some light on why the sunnis are killing shias and vice versa.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

weedkiller This user has been deleted
Post time 6-10-2006 11:27 PM | Show all posts
Bomoh FTW!
anything goes wrong just go look for bomoh! children missing? find bomoh, want to enhance your physical look? go look for bomoh, want to increase the length of your <insert appropriate object here>? find bomoh. just look for bomoh, they can do anything.

want to increase your sexual performance? go for POWA ROOT! endorsed by MAWI WORLD! *TERIMA KASIH POWA ROOT!*

see in this wonderful land of Malaysia. everything is possible...

[ Last edited by  weedkiller at 6-10-2006 11:29 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2006 12:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 6-10-2006 10:25 PM
You've got it right, muslims are split right down the middle (not to mention multitudes of other sects).

Maybe some shia muslims in Malaysia may shed some light on why the sunnis are killing shi ...

Oh please don't act so dumb, even Christians are "split in the middle" between Catholics and Protestants.

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2006 01:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by nightlord at 6-10-2006 10:25 PM

Maybe some shia muslims in Malaysia may shed some light on why the sunnis are killing shi ...

Don't you know the Sunni muslims in Malaysia have unofficialy outlawed the Shia Sects claiming it is an ajaran sesat...

[ Last edited by  FaithHealer3 at 9-10-2006 12:27 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 7-10-2006 01:27 AM | Show all posts
what bout' the mormon ... is it one of the christian sect ???

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2006 01:33 PM | Show all posts
it's irony that christian who split into many sect could ask islam which sect is true :lol
look into the mirror before u say anything..
that's embarassing dude...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 8-10-2006 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 6-10-2006 11:27 PM
Bomoh FTW!
anything goes wrong just go look for bomoh! children missing? find bomoh, want to enhance your physical look? go look for bomoh, want to increase the length of your <insert appropria ...

what's the connection between bomoh, sunni and shia?:hmm:

nowadays, parents of mentally retarded child let their child near the keyboard..
that's dangerous...:jeling:

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2006 01:56 PM | Show all posts
nampak sangat thread ni kesimambungan dari my post..

http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthr ... &extra=page%3D1

tapi kan tak kisah, at least i made a post now in his thread, but does nightlord have a gut to answer or posting anything in my thread? er.. i dont think so, nightlord is dreaming...

besides, his question does not have elaboration, right in what term? only mentioning about killing... doesnt this also happened in other culture? i mean, killing not only happened between sunni or shia, but also in great histories...

so, mind to get another good example?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

me This user has been deleted
Post time 8-10-2006 06:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by juwaini at 8-10-2006 01:33 PM
it's irony that christian who split into many sect could ask islam which sect is true :lol
look into the mirror before u say anything..
that's embarassing dude...

doesnt that the same to muslims...

you said the same thing about christian too...

dont you ever look in the mirror too???

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2006 09:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 8-10-2006 06:46 PM

doesnt that the same to muslims...

you said the same thing about christian too...

dont you ever look in the mirror too???

so?
two wrong doesn't make one right...
i've never said that sunni is holier than shia'..

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2006 09:46 PM | Show all posts
one say ramadan starts on friday while another say it starts on sunday and the start killin each other? Who is right?

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 8-10-2006 10:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by juwaini at 8-10-2006 09:21 PM

so?
two wrong doesn't make one right...
i've never said that sunni is holier than shia'..

look in the mirror sir...

dont just said things to others...

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2006 10:50 PM | Show all posts
The Sunnis or the Shia? They may have their differences but when it comes to defending their religion they all will gang up to kill you. So, Christians, Hindus and all other non Muslims should be unitted when it comes to defending your freedom of religion and right to practice our own faith. Always remember that we are 5.3 billion in number while Muslims are only 1.3 billion of the whole population of the world.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-10-2006 11:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 8-10-2006 10:50 PM

The Sunnis or the Shia? They may have their differences but when it comes to defending their religion they all will gang up to kill you. So, Christians, Hindus and all other non Muslims should be unitted when it comes to defending your freedom of religion and right to practice our own faith. Always remember that we are 5.3 billion in number while Muslims are only 1.3 billion of the whole population of the world.

Why non-muslims have to worry on the freedom to practise your own faith? Any threat not to practise in Malaysia or anywhere else in this planet? Muslim wont kill you because of that. It is the most hatred remark i've ever heard. Muslim surely will join together to defend misconceptions in Islam, not to the level of killing each other. Unless you declare war!

but non-muslim shouldnt make a slander on Islam, Allah or Prophets. Someone one might take seriously on this issue, and bad things might happen. Similarly, muslims shouldnt make slander on other faiths. (sadly it did happen in this forum)

[Maidah 5:57] O People who Believe! Those who have made your religion a mockery and a sport, and those who received the Book before you, and the disbelievers - do not befriend any of them; and keep fearing Allah, if you have faith.

[Maidah 5:58] And when you call to prayer, they mock and make fun of it; this is because they are people without any sense.

[Maidah 5:59] Say, 揙 People given the Book(s)! What do you dislike in us - except that we believe in Allah and what is sent down to us and what was sent down before, and because most of you are disobedient?擺/b]

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 12:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 8-10-2006 10:50 PM
The Sunnis or the Shia? They may have their differences but when it comes to defending their religion they all will gang up to kill you. So, Christians, Hindus and all other non Muslims should be u ...

so what u want to do?
another massacre?
what a shallow minded person...

u didn't do anything when people stooling in front of your house... :lol
what a shame...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 09:51 AM | Show all posts
  1. responded by juwaini:so what u want to do?
  2. another massacre?
  3. what a shallow minded person...

4. u didn't do anything when people stooling in front of your house...
  5. what a shame...
Copy the Code

The masacre was committed by Muslim invaders in Irag, Afghanistan, Persia and India. Now there is a plan being ploted by fanatics to relive the historical invasion in this century and it's just a warning to wake up. These Muslim fundamentalist have a psychotic minds and the clock is ticking. Anyway you seem to love stooling so much and no wonder when people pass you house the stench is very great. Are you doing it in front of your house instead of using the toilet at the back?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-10-2006 10:25 AM | Show all posts
by ALFLOSS
The masacre was committed by Muslim invaders in Irag, Afghanistan, Persia and India. Now there is a plan being ploted by fanatics to relive the historical invasion in this century and it's just a warning to wake up. These Muslim fundamentalist have a psychotic minds and the clock is ticking. Anyway you seem to love stooling so much and no wonder when people pass you house the stench is very great. Are you doing it in front of your house instead of using the toilet at the back?

HATRED, HATRED, HATRED... THATS OUR BARNEY50.

He hated ISLAM and ask all people in the world Hate ISLAM as well.
Asking Non-Muslim around the world to Kill all Muslim.

Hmmm...........
Its look like you want to cause WAR between MUSLIMS and Others.
In my Opinion
HE DO NOT LIKE ISLAM. Its OK, its his Choice
HE DO NOT WANT ISLAM.Its OK, its his Choice
HE HATE ISLAM. Its OK, its his Choice

BUT
HE RAISED HATRED TOWARDS ISLAM. Its not OK
HE ASKED OTHER PEOPLE FROM OTHER RELIGION TO DESTROY MUSLIM. its really not OK.

BARNEY50, ARE YOUR RELIGION TEACH ALL OF THAT?

Its SHOW barney50 are The NARROW-MINDED FULL WITH HATRED PERSON AND THINK HE IS THE  SAVIOUR OF HUMAN BEING BY RAISE HATRED TOWARDS MUSLIM.

ABOUT SHIA AND SUNNI,
THEY ARE DIFFERENT IN POLITICS UNDERSTANDING.

THEY STILL WORSHIP ONE GOD.

BY THE WAY, THANKS TO BARYNEY50 BECAUSE OF HIM, MY FAITH IN ISLAM GOING DEEPER AND DEEPER.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 10:28 AM | Show all posts
Opsss Ignore post #17... wrong name

by Barney50

Hmmm...........
Its look like you want to cause WAR between MUSLIMS and Others.
In my Opinion
HE DO NOT LIKE ISLAM. Its OK, its his Choice
HE DO NOT WANT ISLAM.Its OK, its his Choice
HE HATE ISLAM. Its OK, its his Choice

BUT
HE RAISED HATRED TOWARDS ISLAM. Its not OK
HE ASKED OTHER PEOPLE FROM OTHER RELIGION TO DESTROY MUSLIM. its really not OK.

BARNEY50, ARE YOUR RELIGION TEACH ALL OF THAT?

Its SHOW barney50 are The NARROW-MINDED FULL WITH HATRED PERSON AND THINK HE IS THE  SAVIOUR OF HUMAN BEING BY RAISE HATRED TOWARDS MUSLIM.

ABOUT SHIA AND SUNNI,
THEY ARE DIFFERENT IN POLITICS UNDERSTANDING.

THEY STILL WORSHIP ONE GOD.

BY THE WAY, THANKS TO BARYNEY50 BECAUSE OF HIM, MY FAITH IN ISLAM GOING DEEPER AND DEEPER.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 9-10-2006 10:28 AM
Opsss Ignore post #17... wrong name

Too much fear on Islam instills inside him already. He's too much obsessed with war stories..past and presence, and only take an account of war scenerio as his basis of prejudice. Claiming to be peace loving person, but the words of him always "KILL" "KILL" "KILL". The worst provoking muslims will kill non-muslims, or requesting allience of non-muslim to kill muslims. Is that a good way of life promoting peace and justice? or too much obsessed with "COMBAT" tv series during childhood time.....starring Vic Morrow & Rick Jackson

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 9-10-2006 10:50 AM

Too much fear on Islam instills inside him already. He's too much obsessed with war stories..past and presence, and only take an account of war scenerio as his basis of prejudice. Claiming to be  ...

What in my OPINION,
The disbeliever inside Al-Quran are pointing people Like Barney50.

Provoking MUSLIM, ASK other to HATE AND DESTROY MUSLIM, etc.

And when MUSLIM stand up and do something to him,
In HISTORY, he or his friend will said, MUSLIM spread ISLAM with SWORD and BLOOD THIRSTY religion.
WHAT A BLIND MAN.  lol

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 05:28 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.609363 second(s), 46 queries .