Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

I just found Koran verses contradiction

[Copy link]
Post time 9-10-2006 05:44 PM | Show all posts
this is just an example...

a) somebody name Truth8 is an idiot and liar

b) somebody name Truth8 is a genius... in create deception and lie..

does a and b contradict each other?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 9-10-2006 10:09 PM | Show all posts
so many numbering error in koran verses yet they trying manipulate it

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Al Quran diturunkan kepada Nabi Muhammad Saw daripada Allah.Al-quran tidak mempunyai versi atau edisi yang lain.Al-Quran adalah kalam Allah di dalam bahasa Arab.Mungkin terdapat perbezaan kecil di dalam terjemahan al-Quran,walaupun begitu terjemahan Al-Quran tidak dianggap sebagai Al-Quran.Ini kerana terjemahan ini mungkin akan menyebabkan penyampaian Al Quran itu disalah maksudkan.Sebenarnya mereka yang tahu sedikit bahasa Arab pun tidak faham al-Quran.Untuk memahami maksud sesuatu ayat itu seseorang perlulah faham Islam, dan berpengetahuan tentang keadaan semasa ayat-ayat itu diturunkan (secara khususnya perlu 15 jurusan ilmu yang mesti dikuasai untuk mentafsirkan al-Quran).

Disini saya ingin menanya Truth.8,siapakah kamu untuk mempertikaikan al-Quran sedangkan kamu langsung tidak tahu membaca al-Quran?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-10-2006 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by digweed at 9-10-2006 11:03 PM
Disini saya ingin menanya Truth.8,siapakah kamu untuk mempertikaikan al-Quran sedangkan kamu langsung tidak tahu membaca al-Quran? ...

....dan siapkah kamu mempertikaikan kitab Bible sedangkan banyak ayat2  ada penjelasan  untuk di belajar  dari pakar2 kitab Bible tetapi kamu orang2 muslims sesuka hati hentam kitab kami.

kalau tidak paham kitab Bible, jumpa pastors atau cigku dari faith kami untuk belajar.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-10-2006 10:12 AM | Show all posts
another contradiction. or muslims going to says numbering error to make excuses??

Originally posted by loona at 10-10-2006 12:51 AM
Spirit all over the body? or in brain only?

'When I breathe My spirit into him prostrate before him." Allah breathed His spirit into Adam and when it reached his head Adam sneezed. The angels said: "Say all praise belongs to Allah." Adam repeated: "All praise belongs to Allah." Allah said to him: "Your Lord has granted you mercy." When the spirit reached his eyes, Adam looked at the fruits of Paradise. When it reached his abdomen Adam felt an appetite for food. He jumped hurriedly before the spirit could reach his legs, so that he could eat from the fruits of Paradise. Allah, therefore, said: Man is created of haste. Surah 21: 37 . ...

21:34 We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently?
  Wama jaAAalna libasharin minqablika alkhulda afa-in mitta fahumu alkhalidoona

21:35 Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
  Kullu nafsin tha-iqatu almawtiwanablookum bialshsharri waalkhayri fitnatanwa-ilayna turjaAAoona

21:36 When the Unbelievers see thee, they treat thee not except with ridicule. "Is this," (they say), "the one who talks of your gods?" and they blaspheme at the mention of (Allah) Most Gracious!
  Wa-itha raaka allatheenakafaroo in yattakhithoonaka illa huzuwan ahathaallathee yathkuru alihatakum wahum bithikrialrrahmani hum kafiroona  

21:37 Man is a creature of haste: soon (enough) will I show you My Signs; then ye will not ask Me to hasten them!
  Khuliqa al-insanu min AAajalinsaoreekum ayatee fala tastaAAjiloona

21:38 They say: "When will this promise come to pass, if ye are telling the truth?"
  Wayaqooloona mata hathaalwaAAdu in kuntum sadiqeena

21:39 If only the Unbelievers knew (the time) when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor yet from their backs, and (when) no help can reach them!
  Law yaAAlamu allatheena kafaroo heenala yakuffoona AAan wujoohihimu alnnara walaAAan thuhoorihim wala hum yunsaroona

I guess muslims go idea for this.

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 10-10-2006 10:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-10-2006 10:12 AM
another contradiction. or muslims going to says numbering error to make excuses??

21:34 We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would th ...

Whats ur answer for post #27 and #28 ?? Dont run like a chicken.. U challenge, when posed question, hide like a coward!!

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 10-10-2006 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-10-2006 10:12 AM

'When I breathe My spirit into him prostrate before him." Allah breathed His spirit into Adam and when it reached his head Adam sneezed. The angels said: "Say all praise belongs to Allah." Adam repeated: "All praise belongs to Allah." Allah said to him: "Your Lord has granted you mercy." When the spirit reached his eyes, Adam looked at the fruits of Paradise. When it reached his abdomen Adam felt an appetite for food. He jumped hurriedly before the spirit could reach his legs, so that he could eat from the fruits of Paradise. Allah, therefore, said: Man is created of haste. Surah 21: 37 . ...

---------------------------------

21:34 We granted not to any man before thee permanent life (here): if then thou shouldst die, would they live permanently?

21:35 Every soul shall have a taste of death: and We test you by evil and by good by way of trial. to Us must ye return.
  Kullu nafsin tha-iqatu almawtiwanablookum bialshsharri waalkhayri fitnatanwa-ilayna turjaAAoona

21:36 When the Unbelievers see thee, they treat thee not except with ridicule. "Is this," (they say), "the one who talks of your gods?" and they blaspheme at the mention of (Allah) Most Gracious!
  Wa-itha raaka allatheenakafaroo in yattakhithoonaka illa huzuwan ahathaallathee yathkuru alihatakum wahum bithikrialrrahmani hum kafiroona  

21:37 Man is a creature of haste: soon (enough) will I show you My Signs; then ye will not ask Me to hasten them!  

21:38 They say: "When will this promise come to pass, if ye are telling the truth?"

21:39 If only the Unbelievers knew (the time) when they will not be able to ward off the fire from their faces, nor yet from their backs, and (when) no help can reach them!
  Law yaAAlamu allatheena kafaroo heenala yakuffoona AAan wujoohihimu alnnara walaAAan thuhoorihim wala hum yunsaroona

Is that anything wrong?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-10-2006 10:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 10-10-2006 10:34 AM

Whats ur answer for post #27 and #28 ?? Dont run like a chicken.. U challenge, when posed question, hide like a coward!!

am i talking about chapter or numbering error in koran?

the chapter in Bible in different saying not numbering errors with same chapter .

does Bible for example:

John 1
The Word Became Flesh
1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.
3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood[a] it.

Got any different numbering error with other Bible version??

NO. In koran yes

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-10-2006 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-10-2006 10:44 AM

am i talking about chapter or numbering error in koran?

the chapter in Bible in different saying not numbering errors with same chapter .

does Bible for example:

John 1
The Word Bec ...

You DUMB. I can write a copy of your Bible and purposely do a numbering mistake. If that happen can a third person blame the Bible or me for that mistake ? DO U UNDERSTAND U DUMB COW !!!

Yet ur Bible contains textual contradiction which you cant answer u rotten parrot!!

[ Last edited by  SilentKiller at 10-10-2006 10:51 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-10-2006 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by KENNKID at 9-10-2006 03:29 PM
II Samuel 10:18
And the Syrians fled before Israel; and David slew the Syrians the men of seven hundred chariots, and forty thousand horsemen...   
I Chronicles 19:18
And the Syrians fled before Israel; and David slew of the Syrians the men of seven thousand chariots, and forty thousand footsoldiers...   ...

the so called english scholare do not understand the horsemen and footsholdiers?

not necessary to discuss futher because small kids also know the meaning

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-10-2006 10:52 AM

the so called english scholare do not understand the horsemen and footsholdiers?

not necessary to discuss futher because small kids also know the meaning

Can u kindly explain here Mr Genius since u say kids also know the meaning ?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-10-2006 10:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 10-10-2006 10:54 AM

Can u kindly explain here Mr Genius since u say kids also know the meaning ?

do u think the hourse men always in horse while in battle fields?? unless ur brain filled with sand u might says so.

back to my questions, the sura....why different meaning.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-10-2006 10:57 AM

do u think the hourse men always in horse while in battle fields?? unless ur brain filled with sand u might says so.

back to my questions, the sura....why different meaning.

So here u dont understand a horseman and footsoldier ? Hmmm, go and ask ur school teacher first then come back!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-10-2006 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 10-10-2006 10:59 AM

So here u dont understand a horseman and footsoldier ? Hmmm, go and ask ur school teacher first then come back!

i guess u do not understand and trying divert the topic when i exposed the so many koran verses that contradict each other.

it normal for muslims to do that to run away like chicken

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Maksud di sini:
horseman - tentera bekuda?
footsoldier - askar?

Betulkah?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 11:09 AM | Show all posts
The authors of Chronicler and Kings can抰 agree on how many foremen Solomon used in building the temple. I Kings 5: 16 he is said to have used 3,300 of them, while in II Chronicles 2:18 he was suppossed to have used 3,600. Thus we have a contradiction of 300 people.

They also disagree on how many stalls Solomon had for his chariot horses. I Kings 4:26 said there were 40,000 stalls while II Chronicles 9:25 said there was only 4,000.

They  could not agree on the actual capacity of the tank built by Solomon. I Kings 7:26 said that its capacity was 2,000 baths while II Chronicles 4:5 contradicts this by mentioning that its capacity was 3,000 baths!

Whats ur answer for the above ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-10-2006 11:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by digweed at 10-10-2006 11:04 AM
Maksud di sini:
horseman - tentera bekuda?
footsoldier - askar?

Betulkah?

why ur english poor ?

horse men  -  soldier riding a horse

foot men    - soldier set his foot in soild /or land

do I have to educate muslims like Kindergarten kids??

that why i told u muslims need a good Chritians pastors to teach  u muslims than making unpleasant remarks about Bible

p/s: k-kid who claimed scholar in english yet he show his stupidity on this issue

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 10-10-2006 11:10 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-10-2006 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SilentKiller at 10-10-2006 11:09 AM
The authors of Chronicler and Kings can抰 agree on how many foremen Solomon used in building the temple. I Kings 5: 16 he is said to have used 3,300 of them, while in II Chronicles 2:18 he was sup ...

i am not talking about Bible here but Koran verses that makes silly numbering errors or contradict  each other.

if u want to discuss about bible, create new topic on that unless u muslims trying to run away to change the topic

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 11:13 AM | Show all posts
please dont duplicate redundance,multiple same post crossing all over the board. A link would be enough if it proof your point. Mods...please look into this

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-10-2006 11:14 AM | Show all posts

QUOTE:
Originally posted by loona at 10-10-2006 12:51 AM
Spirit all over the body? or in brain only?

I guess muslims go idea for this.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 01:08 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.402883 second(s), 42 queries .