Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 7359|Reply: 54

TRINITY in Islam..these three are one

[Copy link]
Post time 9-10-2006 09:00 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Derived from John 1:14 ........ And the Muhammad was made messenger, and was raised among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the final messenger of the Allah,) full of grace and truth.

Noble Qur'an 48:29 Muhammad is the messenger of Allah .....

Noble Qur'an 33:40 Muhammad is not the father of any man among you, but he is the messenger of Allah and the Seal of the Prophets; and Allah is Aware of all things.

Noble Qur'an 2:119 Lo! We have sent thee (O Muhammad) with the truth.

Derived from 1 John 5:7 ........... For there are three (as is supposed) that bear record in heaven, the YahWeh, the God, and Allah: and (truth is that) these three are one.  

Noble Qur'an 17:110 Say (unto mankind): Cry unto Allah, or cry unto the Beneficent, unto whichsoever ye cry (it is the same). His are the most beautiful names.

Noble Qur'an 2:139 Say (unto the People of the Scripture): Dispute ye with us concerning Allah when He is our Lord and your Lord? Ours are our works and yours your works. We look to Him alone.

Derived from 1 John 5:8 .......... And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Moses, and the Jesus, and the Muhammad: and these three agree in one.  

Moses said ...... Deuteronomy 6:4  Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Jesus said ....... Mark 12:29  And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Allah ordered Muhammad to ...... Noble Quran 112:1-4 Say: He is Allah, the One! Allah, the eternally Besought of all! He begetteth not nor was begotten. And there is none comparable unto Him.

Noble Qur'an 23:32 And We sent among them a messenger of their own saying: Serve Allah. Ye have no other god save Him. Will ye not warn off (evil)?

Derieved from John 10:30 ........ Jesus said ......... I and my Father (Abraham) are one (as far as religion is concerned).  

Noble Qur'an 2:135 And they say: Be Jews or Christians, then ye will be rightly guided. Say (unto them, O Muhammad): Nay, but (we follow) the religion of Abraham, the upright, and he was not of the idolaters.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-10-2006 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Er... none of these verses mentioned Mo. Looks like muslims are desperate. Ahahahahahah................

cheers

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 9-10-2006 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 9-10-2006 09:00 PM
Derived from John 1:14 ........ And the Muhammad was made messenger, and was raised among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the final messenger of the Allah,) full of grace and truth.

dear loona...

where did you got these from??

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 11:30 PM | Show all posts
sure couldn't have come from hsi head, he cut and apsted it. Can he show us his source url?

Use magic Report

weedkiller This user has been deleted
Post time 9-10-2006 11:33 PM | Show all posts
what faggotry is that? another one of those Moe in Bible verses?

Use magic Report

Post time 9-10-2006 11:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 9-10-2006 09:00 PM

another lying pen of islam to promote islam

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 10-10-2006 12:13 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by me at 9-10-2006 11:21 PM

dear loona...

where did you got these from??

It is in my collection which I saved from other forum. It is not straight from the Bible, but just "derived" from....and not even Prophet Muhammad mentioned on those..

However, I've read somewhere the name Himda & Shalom/Shlama is found in the Old Testament in assyrian language (Haggai 2.7). When the studies of linguistic has been done (in context of person & situation), it is clearly give the meaning of Ahmad and Islam

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-10-2006 12:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 9-10-2006 11:41 PM

another lying pen of islam to promote islam

It is only derogative words to ponder our minds. We dont need to lie to promote Islam. For the people who has been given the light should know the truth. How about removing the prejudice for one moment and think about the beauty....the divine sacred of Islam! (especially tonite, the night where the first revelation of Quran was sent by Allah to Prophet Muhammad (saw)

[ Last edited by  loona at 10-10-2006 12:32 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-10-2006 10:01 AM | Show all posts
But you can't even show us one verse where Mo was mentioned in the Bible. Aren't you clearly lying?

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 10-10-2006 12:28 AM

It is only derogative words to ponder our minds. We dont need to lie to promote Islam. For the people who has been given the light should know the truth. How about removing the prejudice for on ...

muslims lie a lots on azan in moon, niel conversion, muhammad in bible , muhammad in hindu holy book , kalimah in tomato and those kind things.

cheap promotion , is it??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 10-10-2006 01:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 10-10-2006 10:01 AM
But you can't even show us one verse where Mo was mentioned in the Bible. Aren't you clearly lying?

OT (Haggai ii.7-9) "And I will shake all nations, and the Himdah all the nations will come; and I will fill this house with glory, says the Lord of hosts. Mine is the silver, mine is the gold, says the Lord of hosts, the glory of my last house shall be greater than that of the first one, says the Lord of hosts; and in this place I will give Shalom, says the Lord of hosts"
Should look for old assyrian or hebrew language version.
The word Himdah/Shalom/Mahmad/Shlama. Is that refer to Muhammad and Islam?

OT (Song of Solomon Chapt 5)
Someone is being discussed and praised here? Who is that someone? Solomon?,Jesus?, Muhammad? and comparing with Hadith Sahih Bukhari Book 56.
Is that match description of Muhammad?

OT (Isaiah xxix:11) "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."
Who is that refer to that doesnt know how to read? Who doesnt know how to read? Is that Muhammad?

OT (Jeremiah xxviii.9) "The prophet which foretells the Islam (Shalom), at the coming of the word of the Prophet, that prophet will be recognized to have been sent by God in truth"
Who is the prophet here? Is that refer to Muhammad?

OT ( Deuteronomy xviii.18) "I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put my words in his mouth."
Who is this guy? If he is not Muhammad, then the prophecy is not yet fullfilled. Still another prophet to come?
"I will put words in his mouth" Is that Muhammad? Refer also to Isaiah 29:11

OT (Deuteronomy xxxiii.2) "The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints; from his right hand went a fiery law for them."
Who is "the Lord"? Is that Israelite tribe or Arab tribe?
Hajar, with her son Ishmael dwelt in the wilderness of Paran, then Hemarried an Egyptian woman, and through his first-born, Kedar, gave descent to the Arabs who from that time till now are the dwellers of the wilderness of Paran. And who is descendent of Ishmael through Kedar? is that Muhammad?

NT (John xiv.16) "And I will ask the Father, and he shall give you another Periqlytos, that he may stay with you for ever"
who is Periqlytos? Is that Holy Spirit, Angel, Consoler or Intercessor? or is that Messenger of God, Muhammad?

"Barnasha" or "the Son of Man"  repeatedly many times in bible...who is this person?
Is that simply means "humanbeing"? or is that Jesus assumed the title and referering to himself?
Jesus is no doubt "son of Mary" or "Son of God" (as proclaimed by Christians), or Is that Muhammad?

Some more?......

The answer is of course big YES for muslims, but for non-muslims, it is the time to start re-thinking

"Because the unbelivers are those who say: 'Allah is one of three.' There is but One God. If they do not desist in what they say, a painful punishment will afflict those of them that disbelieve." (Quran 5.73)

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 10-10-2006 08:19 PM | Show all posts
OT (Haggai ii.7-9) "And I will shake all nations, and the Himdah all the nations will come; and I will fill this house with glory, says the Lord of hosts. Mine is the silver, mine is the gold, says the Lord of hosts, the glory of my last house shall be greater than that of the first one, says the Lord of hosts; and in this place I will give Shalom, says the Lord of hosts"
Should look for old assyrian or hebrew language version.
The word Himdah/Shalom/Mahmad/Shlama. Is that refer to Muhammad and Islam?

haggai 2 7:9 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts. 8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the Lord of hosts. 9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.

sha穕om (shä-l?m', shə-) pronunciation
interj.

Used as a traditional Jewish greeting or farewell.

so the shalom is not right.

oh...and you never explain how it is related to islam and muhammad.

OT (Song of Solomon Chapt 5)
Someone is being discussed and praised here? Who is that someone? Solomon?,Jesus?, Muhammad? and comparing with Hadith Sahih Bukhari Book 56.
Is that match description of Muhammad?

cannot be muhammad...

I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, [1] O beloved.

unless muhammad drinks alcohol.

still cannot be him

OT (Isaiah xxix:11) "And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."
Who is that refer to that doesnt know how to read? Who doesnt know how to read? Is that Muhammad?

11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book [4] that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: 12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

copy more...

this words tells about the Hypocrisy of the people at that time, always giving excuses not to do something.

[quoteOT (Jeremiah xxviii.9) "The prophet which foretells the Islam (Shalom), at the coming of the word of the Prophet, that prophet will be recognized to have been sent by God in truth"
Who is the prophet here? Is that refer to Muhammad?[/quote]

jeremiah 28 7 Nevertheless hear thou now this word that I speak in thine ears, and in the ears of all the people; 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. 9 The prophet which prophesieth of peace, when the word of the prophet shall come to pass, then shall the prophet be known, that the Lord hath truly sent him.

jeremiah is talking about the prophets that was before him, not after him.

OT ( Deuteronomy xviii.18) "I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put my words in his mouth."
Who is this guy? If he is not Muhammad, then the prophecy is not yet fullfilled. Still another prophet to come?
"I will put words in his mouth" Is that Muhammad? Refer also to Isaiah 29:11

cannot be muhammad.

muslims believe the arabs are the descendant of ishmael (correct me if im wrong ), but god was talking to moses, i dont think moses was the descendant of ishmael. oh, and muslims believe muhammad got his revelation from and angel, but god said "and will put my words in his mouth;" god speak directly from his mouth.

OT (Deuteronomy xxxiii.2) "The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints; from his right hand went a fiery law for them."
Who is "the Lord"? Is that Israelite tribe or Arab tribe?

the israeli tribes

Deuteronomy33And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death. 2 And he said, The Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery [1] law for them. 3 Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words. 4 Moses commanded us a law, even the inheritance of the congregation of Jacob. 5 And he was king in Jeshurun, when the heads of the people and the [r]tribes of Israel[/r] were gathered together.

Hajar, with her son Ishmael dwelt in the wilderness of Paran, then Hemarried an Egyptian woman, and through his first-born, Kedar, gave descent to the Arabs who from that time till now are the dwellers of the wilderness of Paran. And who is descendent of Ishmael through Kedar? is that Muhammad?

this is linked with your statement about this "I will raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee; and I will put my words in his mouth."

NT (John xiv.16) "And I will ask the Father, and he shall give you another Periqlytos, that he may stay with you for ever"
who is Periqlytos? Is that Holy Spirit, Angel, Consoler or Intercessor? or is that Messenger of God, Muhammad?

cannot be muhammad.

john 14 25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. 26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

"Barnasha" or "the Son of Man"  repeatedly many times in bible...who is this person?
Is that simply means "humanbeing"? or is that Jesus assumed the title and referering to himself?
Jesus is no doubt "son of Mary" or "Son of God" (as proclaimed by Christians), or Is that Muhammad?

that son of man is jesus.

but im interested in this..

Jesus is no doubt "son of Mary" or "Son of God"

a muslim believe jesus is the son of god.

Some more?......

got anymore??

The answer is of course big YES for muslims, but for non-muslims, it is the time to start re-thinking

and i just made the answer a big NO. yes??

"Because the unbelivers are those who say: 'Allah is one of three.' There is but One God. If they do not desist in what they say, a painful punishment will afflict those of them that disbelieve." (Quran 5.73)

what about other religion?? hindu, buddha?? they dont believe the trinity?

[ Last edited by  me at 10-10-2006 08:21 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 08:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 9-10-2006 10:53 PM
Er... none of these verses mentioned Mo. Looks like muslims are desperate. Ahahahahahah................

We know that you are an idiot, but at least try to spell Muhammad properly!

- MENJ

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 08:42 PM | Show all posts
Mo or muhamad, its never metioned in the Bible.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 10:08 PM | Show all posts
you know, if it is mention as clear as crystal  in bible...maybe then a lot of people will claim they are the one just because their father gave the same name as in the bible...  so it will not directly say  as MUHAMMAD...

Use magic Report

veydis This user has been deleted
Post time 10-10-2006 10:12 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 10-10-2006 10:09 AM

muslims lie a lots on azan in moon, niel conversion, muhammad in bible , muhammad in hindu holy book , kalimah in tomato and those kind things.

cheap promotion , is it??

its okay truth 8 we all know you want to promote yourself.. do you need some advertising space?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-10-2006 10:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 10-10-2006 08:42 PM
Mo or muhamad, its never metioned in the Bible.

and youre just a sad wick looking for attention

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 10:38 PM | Show all posts
Nope, I'm simply pointing out teh truth to you sick liars.

peace

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 10:59 PM | Show all posts
awwww how sweet

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2006 11:19 PM | Show all posts
thanky, you arre sweet too

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 10:39 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101599 second(s), 47 queries .