CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: SaraAnn

Apa Sembahyang / Doa Wajib dalam Kristian?

[Copy link]
Post time 15-6-2008 01:22 AM | Show all posts
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

HERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE

[quote]Originally posted by Nazrulism at 14-6-2008 08:47 PM

Balas #79 wattttb\ catat

TUHAN TIDAK PERNAH MEMBUAT KESILAPAN....DIA MENGUTUSKAN  MALAIKATNYA IAITU A MALAIKAT GIBRIEL
Aku sangat-sangat setuju.. Tuhan tidak pernah membuat kesilapan !
Thanks for agreed with me...

The word JESUS is the Latin form of the Greek JESOUS, which in turn is the transliteration of the Hebrew JESHUA, OR JOSHUA, OR AGAIN JEHOSHUA, meaning "JEHOVAH is SALVATION."
Erk.. setahu aku.. Bahasa Hebrew tiada 'J'.
Jesus (Jesous) adalah nama Latin yang diberikan selepas Council of Nicaea (325 AD). Nama beliau dalam bahasa beliau sendiri (old semitic) adalah EeShua atau Eesa (lidah arab -- Isa) dan tiada kena mengena dengan Jehovah (Yehowah-terbitan dari Yahweh) yang ditulis dalam hebrew 'YHWH'.

Please check again.... you will find THE TRUTH...

The New Testament was written in Greek, and the name "JESUS" here means the same in Greek as the Hebrew name "JOSHUA." "JOSHUA" means literally GOD IS SALVATION. So the angel's message to Joseph was "You shall call HIS name 'GOD IS SALVATION,' for HE will save His people from their sins." That name tells us of JESUS' purpose in GOD'S PLAN-that it is through HIM that GOD saves humanity.

INI KEBENARAN NYA :-

"ALL THIS HAPPENED IN ORDER TO FULFILL WHAT THE LORD DA SAID THROUGH THE PROPHET: THE VIRGIN WILL CONCEIVE AND BEAR SON, AND HE WILL BE CALLED EMMANUEL, WHICH MEANS; GOD-WITH-US." (MATTHEW 1:22-23)

Mungkin inilah kesilapan;
Matthew (jika dia penulisnya) dengan bantuan 'holy spirit' menyalah tafsirkan ayat yang diQuote dari OT dari "SHALL CALL HIS NAME EMMANUEL" kepada "AND HE WILL BE CALLED EMMANUEL" Dan difahami oleh yang Born Again dengan 'HE WILL BE EMMANUEL'.

Actually you are confused...
To say that JESUS would be called "IMMANUEL" means JESUS IS GOD and that HE dwelt among us in HIS incarnation and that HE is always with us. JESUS was GOD in the flesh. JESUS was GOD making HIS dwelling among us (John 1:1,14). In MATHEW, The Angel said HIS name shall be called JESUS (GOD IS SALVATION) and not Immanuel, but JESUS was the meaning of IMMANUEL, "GOD WITH US." IMMANUEL is one of the many titles for JESUS, a description of WHO HE IS.

For clear understanding :-

JESUS                             IMMANUEL
GOD IS SALVATION...How??....GOD WITH US

Nothing in life is to be feared, It is only to be understood

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

[ Last edited by  wattttb at 15-6-2008 01:25 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-6-2008 10:46 AM | Show all posts

Balas #81 wattttb\ catat

Please check again.... you will find THE TRUTH...

The New Testament was written in Greek, and the name "JESUS" here means the same in Greek as the Hebrew name "JOSHUA."

Masalahnya: ADAKAH JESUS BERCAKAP DALAM BAHASA GREEK - maka semua pengertian ajarannya dirujuk dalam bahasa greek HINGGA Nama beliau (sejak lahir) ditukar kepada jesus seolah-olah Jesus kena ikut orang-orang greek (kefahaman ketuhanan) ... BUKANNYA orang greek kena ikut Jesus.

Actually you are confused...
Terus terang aku cakap... memang aku confused dan kamupun confused kerana mengikut penulis bible yang confused kerana pemberi inspirasi (holy spirit) juga confused @ sengaja mengConfusedkan

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2008 05:50 PM | Show all posts

Balas #81 wattttb\ catat

To say that JESUS would be called "IMMANUEL" means JESUS IS GOD
THE VIRGIN WILL CONCEIVE AND BEAR SON, AND HE WILL BE CALLED EMMANUEL, WHICH MEANS; GOD-WITH-US." (MATTHEW 1:22-23)

Hmmm...

Immanuel = Jesus is God
Emmanuel = God with Us

Immanuel = Emmanuel ?????

Confused... confused... confused...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2008 08:13 PM | Show all posts

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 16-6-2008 05:50 PM

Balas #81 wattttb\ catat

QUOTE:
To say that JESUS would be called "IMMANUEL" means JESUS IS GOD
To say that JESUS would be called "IMMANUEL" means JESUS IS GOD and that HE dwelt among us in HIS incarnation and that HE is always with us. JESUS was GOD in the flesh. JESUS was GOD making HIS dwelling among us (John 1:1,14)

QUOTE:
THE VIRGIN WILL CONCEIVE AND BEAR SON, AND HE WILL BE CALLED EMMANUEL, WHICH MEANS; GOD-WITH-US." (MATTHEW 1:22-23)

Hmmm...

Immanuel = Jesus is God
Emmanuel = God with Us

Immanuel = Emmanuel ?????

Confused... confused... confused...

Well...I put it to a very simple word so that you will understand.

JESUS IS GOD. HE WITH THE FATHER CREATED THE UNIVERSE AND JESUS IS THE ONE WHO DEALED WITH ALL MANKIND FROM BEGINNING TO THE TIME HE BECOME FLESH AND BORN OF VIRGIN MARY....BEFORE HE BECOME FLESH.. HE WAS "THE WORD" WHO IS ALSO GOD WITH THE ALMIGHTY GOD IN HEAVEN....HE REVEALED HIMSELF TO ALL THE PROPHETS...EXAMPLE TO MOSES ON THE MOUNTAIN OF SINAI....HE SAID "I AM WHO I AM"
HE IS THE ONE WHO SPOKE TO ISAIAH ....AS ISAIAH...MENTIONED IN ISAIAH 7:14. AS JESUS PROMISE TO GIVE SIGN.....THAT IS HE HIMSELF.

HE FULFILLED HIS OWN PROMISED BY BORN OF VIRGIN MARY....

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2008 08:50 PM | Show all posts
Below is a boy named  Emmanuel (God with us) he is one of the many more, named Emmanuel.

My name is David Emmanuel by David Emmanuel of 266

Hi David! Your cousin Rich here! I just posted a similar message to Bart. Maybe between the three of us (and with help from the WWW) we can find more info about the Emmanuel family roots!

where shall the finding of their Family roots lead to?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-6-2008 07:06 PM | Show all posts

Balas #84 wattttb\ catat

Itukan kefahaman kamu saja... tak terbukti and no claim from Jesus pbuh sendiri..

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-6-2008 12:50 AM | Show all posts

Originally posted by alhaj72 at 17-6-2008 07:06 PM
Itukan kefahaman kamu saja... tak terbukti and no claim from Jesus pbuh sendiri..

KEBENARAN  NYA DI SINI :-

SPERTI KATA JESUS :-

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in GOD; trust also in ME. In my FATHER'S's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with ME that you also may be where I AM. You know the way to the place where I AM going." (JOHN 14:1-4)

Di sini... memang JELAS....tiada prophet's pernah yang berkata begini. JESUS menyediakan Bilik di Surga untuk siapa yang menjadi Pengikut  NYA....HANYA TUHAN YANG BOLEH BUAT BEGINI...MENYEDIAKAN BILIK UNTUK KITA DI SURGA.

DI BAWAH INI JESUS MENJELAS SIAPA DIA...DIA LAH "EMMANUEL" MEAN  "GOD - WITH - US" . ......."I AM IN THE FATHER AND THE FATHER IS IN ME"

JESUS answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to THE FATHER except through ME. If you really knew ME, you would know MY FATHER as well. From now on, you do know HIM and have seen HIM."

Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."

JESUS answered: "Don't you know ME, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long tiME? Anyone who has seen ME has seen THE FATHER. How can you say, 'Show us THE FATHER?

Don't you believe that I AM in THE FATHER, and that THE FATHER is in ME?
THE WORDS I say to you are not just MY OWN. Rather, it is THE FATHER, living in ME, who is doing HIS work.

Believe ME when I say that I AM  in THE FATHER and THE FATHER is in ME; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in ME will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I AM going to THE FATHER.

And I will do whatever you ask in MY NAME, so that THE SON may bring glory to THE FATHER.

You may ask ME for anything in MY NAME, and I will do it.

(JOHN14:6-14)

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2008 06:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #80 Nazrulism's post

The word JESUS is the Latin form of the Greek JESOUS, which in turn is the transliteration of the Hebrew JESHUA, OR JOSHUA, OR AGAIN JEHOSHUA, meaning "JEHOVAH is SALVATION."
Erk.. setahu aku.. Bahasa Hebrew tiada 'J'.

betul, memang tiada J dalam Hebrew

tapi bahasa2 eropah dan old english sendiri membunyikan huruf J sama seperti kita pronounce huruf Y (yg mana, adalah sama taraf dgn huruf Yod Ibrani)

maka, adalah difahami di sini bahawa bila mana terdapat huruf J dalam mana2 nama Ibrani yang diromanizedkan, oleh itu mestilah kita membacanya
seolah-olah kita menyebut huruf Y (Y as in Yoke and not as J as in Joke)

Jesus (Jesous) adalah nama Latin yang diberikan selepas Council of Nicaea (325 AD). Nama beliau dalam bahasa beliau sendiri (old semitic) adalah EeShua atau Eesa (lidah arab -- Isa) dan tiada kena mengena dengan Jehovah (Yehowah-terbitan dari Yahweh) yang ditulis dalam hebrew 'YHWH'.

Yeshua' adalah seerti dengan Yehoshua', cuma Yeshua (yg mana, menjadi Jesus kemudiannya) adalah nama singkatan bagi Yehoshua'

tapi maksudnya tetap ialah "Yeho is Salvation"

Yeho ini merujuk kpd YHVH dan ia memang wujud dalam banyak nama Ibrani Biblikal (nama2 al-Kitab)

sbb itulah dlm kamus kristiani, terus sahaja mereka menulis YHVH is Salvation apabila mendapati Yeho יהו, Yo יו dan Yah יה sebab ketiga-tiga imbuhan ini adalah
di ambil drpd nama YHVH

contoh, Zecharyah bermaksud "Yah Mengingati"...Yah ini merujuk kpd YHVH lah, yakni Tuhan Allah

ini adalah kebiasaan nama Ibrani yg patut kita semua faham apabila membicarakan perihal orang2 yg bernama sepertinya

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-6-2008 08:05 PM | Show all posts

Balas #88 migdal_bavel\ catat

Ooooo. TQ migdal,
Jadi sebab ini lah mereka sangka Yeshua tu tuhan!
Sedangkan orang yahudi yang faham.. ia hanya sekadar satu nama, hanya menganggap Yeshua sebagai manusia biasa (Nabi pun bukan)

p/s: Err.. kamu dah sihat ke.. jangan lupa makan ubat!

[ Last edited by  Nazrulism at 30-6-2008 08:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 4-7-2008 11:41 PM | Show all posts

Originally posted by Nazrulism at 30-6-2008 08:05 PM
Ooooo. TQ migdal,
Jadi sebab ini lah mereka sangka Yeshua tu tuhan!
Sedangkan orang yahudi yang faham.. ia hanya sekadar satu nama, hanya menganggap Yeshua sebagai manusia biasa (Nabi pun bukan ...

Oh memang JESUS TUHAN,

SILA RUJUK DAN BACA :-

Authors have put forward numerous explanations to explain the origin of the name 'Jesus' (cf. Matthew 1:21), and have offered a still larger number of explanations for the meaning of the name. The name is related to the Hebrew [size=125%]יְהוֹשֻׁעַ Joshua, which is a theophoric name first mentioned within the Biblical tradition in Exodus 17:9 as one of Moses' companions (and, according to tradition, later successor). Breaking the name down, we see that there are two parts: [size=125%]יהו Yeho, a theophoric reference to YHWH, the distinctive personal name of the God of Israel, plus the three letter root [size=125%]שוע, relating to the noun shua. Due to disputes over how to render [size=125%]שוע lexically,[1][2][3][4][5] there are a number of generally accepted phrases this combination can translate to:
Yeho-shua
  • Yhwh saves
  • Yhwh (is) salvation
  • "Yhwh" (is) a saving-cry
  • "Yhwh" (is) a cry-for-saving
  • "Yhwh" (is) a cry-for-help
  • Yhwh (is) my help
Biblical Hebrew [size=125%]יְהוֹשֻׁעַ [Yehoshua`] underwent an orthographical change into the Biblical Aramaic (some say late Biblical Hebrew) form [size=125%]יֵשׁוּעַ [Yeshua`] (for example, Ezra 2:2[6]) because of a phonological shift where guttural phonemes weakened, including [h].[7] Late Biblical Hebrew usually shortened the traditional theophoric element [Yahu] [size=125%]יהו at the beginning of a name to [size=125%]יו [Yo-], and at the end to [size=125%]יה [-yah]. In [Yoshua`], it palatized to [Yeshua`]. This shortened Hebrew name was common - the Hebrew Bible mentions ten individuals called it - and was also adopted by Aramaic- and Greek-speaking Jews.

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2008 09:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #90 wattttb's post

yea, it's true but i wanna ask ya, whether iz diz one of da proves to claim dat Jesus is YHVH Himself?

This shortened Hebrew name was common - the Hebrew Bible mentions ten individuals called it - and was also adopted by Aramaic- and Greek-speaking Jews.

surely to have da theophoric initials of YHVH (like Yahu, Yeho, Yo,  and da suffix-Yah) is a common thing in Hebrew names

there're many more Biblical figures who have such names-Yosef, Yehoshua', Yehochanan, Yehonatan, Aviyah, Elyahu, Ovadyah, Tzidkiyahu, etc

thus, I dun get it why only Jesus is highlighted to have such name (Yeshua') in order to make him divine

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2008 09:32 PM | Show all posts

Balas #91 migdal_bavel\ catat

O.. o o o o watttb

Use magic Report

Post time 8-7-2008 04:03 PM | Show all posts

Originally posted by migdal_bavel at 5-7-2008 09:16 PM
yea, it's true but i wanna ask ya, whether iz diz one of da proves to claim dat Jesus is YHVH Himself?

surely to have da theophoric initials of YHVH (like Yahu, Yeho, Yo,  and da suffix-Ya ...

FOR YOUR INFO. THE BIBLE IS ALIVE..
FOR CHRISTIAN WHO ARE BORN AGAIN AND WHO RECEIVE THE GIFT OF "THE WISDOM FROM GOD- SPIRIT OF THE BIBLE"... HE  WILL TEACH, LEAD AND GUIDE THEM IN THE TRUTH.

THIS IS WHAT THE SPIRIT WILL TELL THEM :-
I, WHO CALL THE GENERATION FROM THE BEGINNING.
I YAHWEHWO AM THE FIRST AND WILL BE THE LAST (ISAIAH 41:4)

ONE WILL SAY, "I BLONG TO YAHWEEH" ANOTHER WILL CALL HIMSELF BY JACOB'S NAME.
ON HIS HAND ANOTHER WILL WRITE " THAWEH" AND TAKE THE NAME OF ISRAEL.

THIS IS WHAT THE LORD SAYS - ISRAEL'S KING AND REDEEMER, YAHWEH SABAOTH:-
"I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST, THERE IS NO OTHER GOD BESIDES ME" (ISAIAH 44:5-6)

"I AM COMING SOON, BRINGING WITH ME THE SALARY I WILL PAY TO ECH ONE ACCORDING TO HIS DEEDS.
I AM THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE FIRST AND THE LAST, THE BEGINNING AND END" (REVELATION 22: 12-13)

"I , JESUS, SENT MY ANGEL TO MAKE KNOWN TO YOU THESE REVELATION CONCERNING THE CHURCHES. I AM THE SHOOT AND OFFSPRING OF DAVID, THE RADIANT MORNING STAR." (REVELATION 22:16)

MAY GOD BLESS

AMEN

FROM WATT

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2008 05:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #50 alhaj72's post

God with Us

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2008 05:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #53 alhaj72's post

Tunjukkan lah kepada nabi muhamad... Tak tau ke Nabi Muhamad tu?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-11-2008 05:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #83 alhaj72's post

saya Org Islam dan pernah jadi Kristian Konpius... kenapa ada ORG NAK tanya pasal kesahihan agama... contohnya dipertikaikan lah... kenapa ada JAI...Hukuman agama dipegang org manusia... kenapa?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-11-2008 05:09 PM | Show all posts

Sembahyang Wajib Cuma Satu

Iaitu Sembahyang/Doa menerima Yesus sebagai Juruselamat dan Tuhan.

Itu je doa (sembahyang) yang wajib utk menjadi org Kristian. Yang doa wajib lain takde, kerana doa org kristian adalah perbualan peribadi dengan Tuhan. Macam kita cakap dengan bapa kita, kawan kita. sama je... So takde perlu hafal apa-apa doa.

Kita org juga diajar supaya apabila berdoa, kena luangkan masa sunyi (diam) utk supaya Tuhan boleh berbicara kpd kita. Kadangkala kita akan dengar dalam isi hati kita suara kecil Tuhan. Kadangkala Tuhan berbicara dengan memberikan ayat-ayat dalam firman Tuhan, dan kadangkala melalui visi atau wahyu.

Masa doa org Kristian pula tidak tetap. Masa memandu ke, dalam tandas ke, dalam tidur ke, kat gereja ke, kat rumah ke semua boleh.... kerana Tuhan kita tidak dihadkan oleh masa. Seperti bak kata pepatah English, : He got all the time in the world for you".

Amen

[ Last edited by  kompia23 at 25-11-2008 05:11 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

4-5-2024 07:56 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.064212 second(s), 36 queries .