Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: i212

Somthing to confirm (2)

[Copy link]
Post time 19-10-2006 01:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-10-2006 12:13 PM
Its actually a perfect system to convey the word of God.
You have 40 people with different backgrounds over 1400 years writing and pointing to the same thing. How can it not be divine?

Contrats ...

Should I call you bodoh sombong?? I gave you the evidence that Al Quran is the word of Allah.. and it is not narrated by our Prophet Muhamad.. but you keep deny it by saying the truth of the Quran..

And this is the second time I remind you that you should not use a shortform to refer to Prophet Muhamad.. Don't you read tha rule of the forum?? what kind of jerk are you??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-10-2006 02:06 PM | Show all posts
All you have provided are claims, not proof. So how can you expect anyone to acceppt your belief that Quran is from God?

On teh other hand, I have instead exposed teh lies about these claims. The truth is, there is no evidence to suggest that there were indepdnent reciters of the Quran.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-10-2006 02:12 PM | Show all posts
by Debmey
Are any of them independent of the written word?

Independence of what?
They herd the verse and they recite it. the verse not reveal to only one people at a time, its reveal in groups.
What they write from what they herd.

by Debmey
I only read historical claims, not see any evidence to back up any of those claims.

Evidence such as?

by Debmey
They don't. Thats why they are independent.

thats why I say its dangerous.
Verse written by independence people.
How to confirm that what he wrote are what all know?
How to say that this person write the truth without any supervision.
If he wrote the truth, Is he have all the source?..
Is the source are reliable?
When he wrote independently, its like he wrote Hadith(in Islam)
Hadith wrote by independent people and some of it are not reliable.
So.. how to proof that the verse are the reliable one?

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2006 02:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-10-2006 02:06 PM
All you have provided are claims, not proof. So how can you expect anyone to acceppt your belief that Quran is from God?

On teh other hand, I have instead exposed teh lies about these claims. Th ...

I ask you again.. have you watch the documentary?? can you diffrentiate between proof and claim?? do you have a problem with your interpretation?? nyanyuk ke kau ni??

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2006 03:04 PM | Show all posts
I have successfully debunked the point abt sperm and Quran that you brought up.

There are so many points, just tell me which you want be to debunk and post the link here and i will expose it for you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-10-2006 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Hellloooooo........... its about NT here...

Please answer post #63

[ Last edited by  i212 at 19-10-2006 03:07 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-10-2006 03:16 PM | Show all posts
link please

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2006 03:28 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-10-2006 03:04 PM
I have successfully debunked the point abt sperm and Quran that you brought up.

There are so many points, just tell me which you want be to debunk and post the link here and i will expose it for ...

:hmm::hmm::hmm: sahlah bahawa yang Berbahagia mr Debmey nyanyuk.. heyyy you are the one who brought discussion about sperm and Al Quran first.. not me.. Btw.. how come u can say that u have succesfully debunked all the fact about that??

Actually... I'm really confuse.. u keep telling me that  I just give you a claim, not a proof.. hmmmm kalau lah budak kecik yang tengok documentary The Miracle Of Quran.. dia mesti cakap yang documentary tu adalah proof and not a blind claim.. But I thing there are some problem with your mind... Kalau belum tengok documentary tu, pegi lah tengok Debmey.. that is the best that I can show and I can proof to you  to show you only just a little of the whole partr of the miracle of Quran..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-10-2006 03:54 PM | Show all posts
You people claim that the Quran is a miracle because it made statement about embryology ahead of its time.
I exposed this hoax and showed that the Quran is actually wrong on embryology.
Quran simply cannot be teh word of God becauise it made a mistake repeatedly.

Use magic Report

AbdQadirJailani This user has been deleted
Post time 19-10-2006 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Debmey...i had shown u the contrast of Bible.Bible actually be made by a people because there is so many2 contradiction...so if u always said that Quran has this type of contradiction also...could u please shown me....where is he verse of word that u claim Quran has contrdiction?.....tell the facts man...........Okay...i'll give another proof for the contradiction in bible ( not Injil  because in islam i sould belief in Injil ).You bellief in trinity rite?... so u should open your bible Yahya Phase 5:30..there word said..." Aku tidak dapat berbuat sesuatu apa pun menurut kehendakku sendiri. Sebagaimana yang aku dengar, aku jalankan hukuman dan hukumku itu adalah adil, kerana aku tidak mencari kehendak diriku, tetapi kehendak Bapa yang mengutuskan aku." So...if Isa is a God, he should can do anything he want,and if Isa is a God, there is no such word as "mengutuskan==messenger as Muhammad s.a.w".

U should also see in the bible Mazmur,phase 89:27...it's said that "Daud anak Allah yang sulung.. Yeremia phase 31:9 " Afraim adalah anak Allah yang sulung.So....who's the son of god actually? so..what i'm saying is the God son does't means that it's real god son but it means the messenger from Allah(God) to us.
Did u acually know that what's the word "Anak" and "Bapa" means in Ibrani language( the language of Bible )...its means..."Anak"= people who's being respect,such as messenger.. "Bapa"=God.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2006 05:27 PM | Show all posts
Quran simply cannot be teh word of God becauise it made a mistake repeatedly.
================================================================================
Where's the proof...??????????????I don't see any.............

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2006 05:37 PM | Show all posts
So....how many god u have?....daud...Afraim...and isa...also Ya'qub(Israil) in "keluaran' fasal 4 ayat 22 dan 23.so.......erm.....how many God u actually have?.......................

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2006 05:57 PM | Show all posts
So....After all of this disccussion...u should open your kitab...Perbuatan Rasul-Rasul fasal 5 ayat 31.." Dia inilah diangkat oleh tangan kananNya menjadi Putera dan Penyelamat, yang akan mengurniakan taubat dan pengampunan dosa kepada Bani Israil.". So u look at the word Bani Israil... The word is siad by Petrus not Isa and not from God..DO U BELIEF IN YOUR BIBLE?????............if u belief...u should belief also that there is some people that belief in your religion is NOT BANI ISRAIL....are u bani Israil?.......so...it's the facts that  Isa can help for the sin of Bani Israil only...
If you doubt for what i'm saying...u should open "matius" fasal 1 ayat 21..." Maka dia akan melahirkan sseorang anak lelaki, dan hendaklah engkau menamakannya Isa, kerana dialah yang akan menyelamatkan KAUMNYA daripada segala dosa-dosa mereka"...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2006 08:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by AbdQadirJailani at 19-10-2006 05:27 PM
Where's the proof...??????????????I don't see any.............

The proof is right on this thread itself. You have to follow the thread.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2006 08:22 PM | Show all posts
that is not proof...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2006 08:28 PM | Show all posts
Since the Quran does not say anything about egg at all, surely your allah is not divine.

Not only that, since your quran does not say anything about a whoiel lot of things, surely then acoording to your logic, allah does not know those too. So how can allah be God according to your logic?
================================================================================
so....since u said that...u should not belief in bible because bible don't say anything about women eggs.... Allah not like your jesus....your jesus eat but Allah don't need to eat, your jesus urine Allah don't...because Allah Tuhan Yang Maha Esa....same as your bible said, reffering to what Isa said in "Yahya", Phase 17:3"...Supaya mereka itu mengenal Engkau, Tuhan Yang Maha Esa dan Benar, dan Isa Al-Masih yang telah engkau utuskan itu.".....

Esa=Satu....bukan 2 atau 3 kerana tiada siapa (makhluk) yg sepertinya.

[ Last edited by  AbdQadirJailani at 19-10-2006 08:36 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-10-2006 08:35 PM | Show all posts
I have shown u the contradiction in Bible..since u belief if there is contradiction in Kitab it is not the true one,so u should not belief in bible.......Show me what u have........

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2006 08:37 PM | Show all posts

Reply #77 AbdQadirJailani's post

dia bukan ada apa pun nak type.....
semua benda sama saja dari dulu sampai la....
badut dia tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 19-10-2006 09:01 PM | Show all posts
owh....yeke...is that true debmey?????.....i have spent my time to read your Bible...and u know what, i have found many mistake and contradiction...maybe u don't even read your Bible.Next time i'll give my proof about the contradiction in Bible...I mean another proof...... :D

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 19-10-2006 09:15 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 19-10-2006 03:54 PM
You people claim that the Quran is a miracle because it made statement about embryology ahead of its time.
Quran sim ...

You had never "exposed" anything Debmey.  What you have been doing all these while were cutting and pasting someone's elses ideas and "pretend" they were yours.

The only thing that you've exposed is your thinking - shallow.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 05:58 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.841643 second(s), 42 queries .