Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: i212

About GOD

[Copy link]
Post time 7-11-2006 08:24 AM | Show all posts
by i212   

Sooo... maybe thats why you can say anything about God?
Illustrate anything to represent 'God'?
Dont have any respect to your own 'God'?

Respect? And how do you respect your god? By yelling "goat is great" and bang into a building? Or when animals like Saddam torture thousands of human beings all because of their belief is different. You worship your god with blood of the innocent. I don't see why evil people like Muslims can say anything about us respecting/or not respecting God. :agr:

For us, GOD are very Sacred and He must be Respect and Honour.
We dont illustrate something as God because we dont know His real image.
Only Godless people not respect God and not follow what God ordered and not believe on what has God revealed.

That is the difference between God and Godless people. ;)

If you have God, then you could know that God is with YOU and He could whisper in your ears good things and what to avoid.
But you have no God. :no:

That is why you put Muhammad on your head and parade around like he is a god. Anyone who dare to question Muhammad, is condemned to be heretic who questioned your god. Muhammad is not my god. :no:

*newly edited.
We dont have any problem with the Condemming because we know and believe the Truth.
Its only a burden to Disbeliever.
God make such warning in order to make people think more about what they do and what the consequences.
Its same like when we disobey our parent.  

Who the F&%K are you to condemn US? :agr:
You do not know Truth even if God Himself comes down and beat it onto you, for you are the Fallen Race.

by sentaja   

thats because you are worshipping a false God, and can be killed too..lol  

Hmph ... can be killed? We have been here for the past 5,000 years (Hindusm, Judaism - 3,000, Buddhism - 2,500 yrs) and we will be here for a long time. Only one who is getting killed for the past 1,400 years is Muslims. Go and read the newspapers. ;)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 7-11-2006 11:01 AM | Show all posts
by Seph
Respect? And how do you respect your god?

We follow His command and not put aside some of God command.
We dont make such graven image or idol or illustration to represent Him.
We dont Illustrate God are animal or half man or something else.
Thats the way to respect God.

by Seph
"goat is great"

ermm... we dont say like that. maybe you say like that.
hehehe... sorry, just playing...

by Seph
If you have God, then you could know that God is with YOU and He could whisper in your ears good things and what to avoid.

Did God whisper to you to Illustrate His image or make idols to represent Him?.

by Seph
That is why you put Muhammad on your head and parade around like he is a god. Anyone who dare to question Muhammad, is condemned to be heretic who questioned your god. Muhammad is not my god.

FYI, Muhammad NOT OUR GOD and also NOT YOURS.
He same like us that is HUMAN.
Maybe you need to check it properly.

by Seph
Who the F&%K are you to condemn US?
You do not know Truth even if God Himself comes down and beat it onto you, for you are the Fallen Race.

I dont condemn you. This thread discussing about GOD.
I give my knowledge about GOD.
And I dont call you names.

Please Answer This Question:
If you say GOD is ONE and you believe He is ONE, Then;
--> Why there are many idols that Represent GOD with various of Image even though you not even met Him before?

FYI, I am not Condemming you Believe on GOD.
I am just QUESTIONED about the way you show your Believe on GOD. Maybe Our Religion come from ONE GOD but who knows. Something happen.
Thanks. ;)

by Seph
Hmph ... can be killed? We have been here for the past 5,000 years (Hindusm, Judaism - 3,000, Buddhism - 2,500 yrs) and we will be here for a long time. Only one who is getting killed for the past 1,400 years is Muslims. Go and read the newspapers.

Yes, your religion been here for longer time. No Doubt.

Some Muslims died, Islam not.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2006 12:57 PM | Show all posts
by i212   

We follow His command and not put aside some of God command.
We dont make such graven image or idol or illustration to represent Him.
We dont Illustrate God are animal or half man or something else.
Thats the way to respect God.

Oh ... I have seen how you respect your god. Landing planes into buildings while yelling "goat is great", shooting and suicide bombing others, daydreaming about some prostitutes in some brothel called heaven. That is how you respect your god.

... we dont say like that. maybe you say like that.
hehehe... sorry, just playing...

I'm not ... for I don't see Muslims as God's Children. My God is NEVER your God. Remember that.

Did God whisper to you to Illustrate His image or make idols to represent Him?.

What He whispered to me is to NEVER trust Muslims for they have no God. :no:

FYI, Muhammad NOT OUR GOD and also NOT YOURS.
He same like us that is HUMAN.
Maybe you need to check it properly.  

Nope, Muhammad is your god. You try hard to mimic this dead Arab in attempt to get into heaven. You may say it out but to me, Muhammad is your god. Allah is just a name he have cooked up.

se Answer This Question:
--> Why there are many idols that Represent GOD with various of Image even though you not even met Him before?

If your god is One, answer me this ... why your god got so many names? Why not one which cover all this attritubes? ;)

just QUESTIONED about the way you show your Believe on GOD. Maybe Our Religion come from ONE GOD but who knows. Something happen.
Thanks.

Nothing happened, God is with us no matter what we call Him. God is never with you. :no:

Yes, your religion been here for longer time. No Doubt.
Some Muslims died, Islam not.   

All Muslims WILL die ... when time is right.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-11-2006 02:28 PM | Show all posts
by Seph
Oh ... I have seen how you respect your god. Landing planes into buildings while yelling "goat is great", shooting and suicide bombing others, daydreaming about some prostitutes in some brothel called heaven. That is how you respect your god.

hmmmm.... Thats you and those misled people definition. Not mine.

"goat is great"

is not "goat is great"... its "God Is Great"...
"goat is great" maybe shouted by your people..
sorry... another joking.

by Seph
...  I don't see Muslims as God's Children ...

I also as Muslim not even said that I am God Children.

by Seph
What He whispered to me is to NEVER trust Muslims for they have no God.

Like that?... hmm ... wierd.
I thought God will whispers people to do Good Deeds.

by Seph
Nope, Muhammad is your god. You try hard to mimic this dead Arab in attempt to get into heaven. You may say it out but to me, Muhammad is your god. Allah is just a name he have cooked up.

We not even have second in our mind that say Muhammad is a God.
Maybe you on your own believe that something or someone is God.
Not condenming but FACTS.

by Seph
If your god is One, answer me this ... why your god got so many names? Why not one which cover all this attritubes?

You not answer my Question but you ask me back. Ok.. I Answer.

why your god got so many names?
Its just Names and those name represent the Almighty God Ability. Not His image.

Why not one which cover all this attritubes?
Did All-Hearer can be combine with All-knowing?

All the names are the Details attributes of Allah the Almighty.
Its doesnt represent God image.

And now your turn to answer.

by Seph
God is with us no matter what we call Him. God is never with you.

hmmm..... Its you assumption.

by Seph
All Muslims WILL die ... when time is right.

Yup... when the time has come. Not even Islam, but all.

Use magic Report

sentaja This user has been deleted
Post time 7-11-2006 05:52 PM | Show all posts
hehehe 500 years ago, malay archipelago mostly practice Hinduism,

now most is Muslim.

masuklah Islam sephiroth, nescaya kamu akan selamat.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2006 08:55 PM | Show all posts
sentaja,

500 years ago the Malays were practicing Hindu cuture later on when the Muslims from India landed here they convience the Parameswara that in Islam one can marry more than one wife. Now that was a gift from heaven for Parameswara and so he converted and also ordered his subjects to convert to this wonderful religion that allows them to have more than one wife. That was how Islam spread to Malaya. A big reward for converting to Islam.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-11-2006 10:15 PM | Show all posts
link please

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2006 01:28 AM | Show all posts
Sephiroth, Barney...

How can you compare a child liking his father, and God with His creations?

A child (human) then must have a father (human).

If you say child (human) is fathered by a human (God). then you say, God = human?

How about the Universe? How about the planet? How about the stars? So if their 'fathers' like God=human you say above, then the Creations does not resemble God (human)?

That's why God is different from His Creations. And comparing the like of a child to his father (God) is illogical to the mind.

So, a we human pnder upon God's Creation to seek where it all came from.... From God. It's not as if a child ponder who his father is...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-11-2006 08:40 AM | Show all posts
by i212   

hmmmm.... Thats you and those misled people definition. Not mine.  

If that is the defination of misled people, then why is Muslims whining that "this is not Islam" everytime Jihadists commit terrorists act, then turn around and praise Muhammad for his war-mongering in the mosque. The misled are you, not us. :no:

I also as Muslim not even said that I am God Children.

Nope, they say they are Khalifah, chosen by god to handle the world. ;)

I thought God will whispers people to do Good Deeds.

My Good Deed is that I do not Hate Muslims (YET). ff:
God have to do with that for now.

We not even have second in our mind that say Muhammad is a God.
Maybe you on your own believe that something or someone is God.
Not condenming but FACTS.

Sure you don't (Sacrasm).
Muhammad is a smart person. He learn his lesson pretty well from Jews and Christians before making any comments. He knows that Christianity will fail because Christians looks at Jesus as son of a god, so if he does the same thing, he will fail also. So he becomes a god by introducing Allah who no one else could communicate. ;)

Its just Names and those name represent the Almighty God Ability. Not His image.

Wrong ... names ARE image. Names are created to describe someone or something, and in historical terms, to describe complex events. ASK ANY Academic person (who are smart, by the way) and they will confirm it.

When Moses named God Yahweh, it is to describe Him as "The Eternal One". It is not His ability which matters here, but His "image".

Who said we never met Him? :cak:
WHY do you say Man cannot see God? Answer me that.

God is with us no matter what we call Him. God is never with you.
hmmm..... Its you assumption.

Nope, FACT - God is not with Muslims. :no:

Yup... when the time has come. Not even Islam, but all.   

Wrong ... Failed People have no place on this World. :no:

Vikings came and went, Romans came and went, Moghuls came and went, entire race and species came and went. All this are failed people - failed to progress in Life and in the World. Looking at the World and your pathetic race, I know that soon, you too will vanish into history books. And I for one will be happy when that happens.

by sentaja   

hehehe 500 years ago, malay archipelago mostly practice Hinduism,
now most is Muslim.
masuklah Islam sephiroth, nescaya kamu akan selamat.  

Selamat? Bila pula Muslim selamat di mana2? ;)

500 tahun lalu, Tanah Malaya serta kawasan2 sekitarnya menganuti agama Hindu DAN Buddhism. Mereka hidup dgn aman serta berniaga dgn aman dgn semua orang - termasuk orang2 Eropah. Islam sampai ke Melaka dan Melaka lesap dr sejarah. 500 tahun Tanah Melayu dijajah oleh orang Barat dan sekarang pun, kepulauan Melayu spt Indonesia masih dlm keadaan mundur. Kesultanan Melaka sendiri tak selamat, apatah lagi kesultanan Acheh, Jawa dll. ;)

Sejak bila jadi Muslims makna kamu akan selamat? Selamat masuk kubur adalah. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2006 08:42 AM | Show all posts
by merigigi   

How can you compare a child liking his father, and God with His creations?
A child (human) then must have a father (human).
If you say child (human) is fathered by a human (God). then you say, God = human?

How about the Universe? How about the planet? How about the stars? So if their 'fathers' like God=human you say above, then the Creations does not resemble God (human)?

That's why God is different from His Creations. And comparing the like of a child to his father (God) is illogical to the mind.
So, a we human pnder upon God's Creation to seek where it all came from.... From God. It's not as if a child ponder who his father is...  

I'm lost ... Don't understand. :stp:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2006 09:15 AM | Show all posts
by Seph
If that is the defination of misled people, then why is Muslims whining that "this is not Islam" everytime Jihadists commit terrorists act, then turn around and praise Muhammad for his war-mongering in the mosque. The misled are you, not us

hhmmm... another not-thinking statement. ;)

p/s... seem like you are sarcasm people... heheheheh fftopic:
by Seph
Nope, they say they are Khalifah, chosen by god to handle the world

But not saying that we are God children.

by Seph
My Good Deed is that I do not Hate Muslims (YET).
God have to do with that for now.

reallly?... how swweeet... thanks... ;)

by Seph
Sure you don't (Sacrasm).
Muhammad is a smart person. He learn his lesson pretty well from Jews and Christians before making any comments. He knows that Christianity will fail because Christians looks at Jesus as son of a god, so if he does the same thing, he will fail also. So he becomes a god by introducing Allah who no one else could communicate.

So.. now you become Religion Historian with just assumption not real Facts. ;)

by Seph
Wrong ... names ARE image. Names are created to describe someone or something, and in historical terms, to describe complex events. ASK ANY Academic person (who are smart, by the way) and they will confirm it.

When Moses named God Yahweh, it is to describe Him as "The Eternal One". It is not His ability which matters here, but His "image".

Thats mean you sooo confuse and bond with your believe.

Hey.. If I have two names or more, is that mean I have 2 or more bodies? ;)

by Seph
Who said we never met Him?

Hmmm... Really? you seen God? where? <-- need answer

by Seph
WHY do you say Man cannot see God? Answer me that.

Man can see God but in Day of judgment.
Now.. NOPE...
If Man can see GOD and He show HIS image physically to man, there is no religion exist and all people will become the very GOOD person. ;)
Even Devils or Ghost cant seen by man. ;)

Do you think you believe if someone come to you and say he is GOD?
I bet not. heheheheh... ;)

by Seph
Nope, FACT - God is not with Muslims

Then how you know GOD is with you? idols?

by Seph
Wrong ... Failed People have no place on this World.

Vikings came and went, Romans came and went, Moghuls came and went, entire race and species came and went. All this are failed people - failed to progress in Life and in the World. Looking at the World and your pathetic race, I know that soon, you too will vanish into history books. And I for one will be happy when that happens.

Really... hmmm.. new lesson. Maybe i can go to mongolia or rome and ask them about their ancestors. ;)

by Seph
Sejak bila jadi Muslims makna kamu akan selamat? Selamat masuk kubur adalah. ;)

Ok what.. selamat bila masuk kubur.
Baik selamat masa kehidupan abadi daripada selamat di dunia yang sementara nih tapi tak selamat di akhirat. ;)

[ Last edited by  i212 at 8-11-2006 09:16 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2006 11:03 AM | Show all posts
by i212   

hhmmm... another not-thinking statement.

p/s... seem like you are sarcasm people... heheheheh fftopic:

What not-thinking statement? I have SEEN with my own eyes how Muslims praise Muhammad and his "saudara" for their conquests. Is that a lie?

And I'm not A sacrastic person, I'm THE Sarcastic person. ff:

Nope, they say they are Khalifah, chosen by god to handle the world
But not saying that we are God children.

Both are same, words are different. It means that god choose you instead of Jews.

So.. now you become Religion Historian with just assumption not real Facts.  

Fact that no one ever made contact with Allah. That is fact. You only have Muhammad's words to trust.

Thats mean you sooo confuse and bond with your believe.
Hey.. If I have two names or more, is that mean I have 2 or more bodies? ;)

I'm not confuse, you are blind. :no:
Names do not make who a person is. My nickname is Sephiroth - which taken from Kaballah. Is that mean that I'm a God? No, right? Same here, idols and names are representation of the Origin, NOT the Origin itself.

Hmmm... Really? you seen God? where? <-- need answer

God lies in His temple within the Heart of Man. It is there you will know Him, not in a temple or Mosque, or from some Jihadists or Haji. :no:
You don't know God, then you don't know your own Heart.

Man can see God but in Day of judgment.
Now.. NOPE...
If Man can see GOD and He show HIS image physically to man, there is no religion exist and all people will become the very GOOD person. ;)
Even Devils or Ghost cant seen by man. ;)

IF that is true, then what did your Muhammad see? :cak:

Do you think you believe if someone come to you and say he is GOD?
I bet not. heheheheh... ;)

I ask for proof, I don't follow him blindly. Proof must be according to MY satisfaction and if He is God, He will know that I'm not an easy person to satisfied and He could know what is my satisfaction.

Then how you know GOD is with you? idols?

God is with those who LIE a proper life. God GIVE life, He did not ask you to kill yourself for God. :no:

Really... hmmm.. new lesson. Maybe i can go to mongolia or rome and ask them about their ancestors. ;)

Having ancestors doesn't mean that they follow what their ancestors are doing. Like in Mongolia, they raid across the Asian plains in war-mongering. Ask them if they do the same now, OR if they even have such capabilities now.

Ok what.. selamat bila masuk kubur.
Baik selamat masa kehidupan abadi daripada selamat di dunia yang sementara nih tapi tak selamat di akhirat. ;)

THAT is the difference between God's People and Godless People.

We LIVE like we will Live forever.
You DIE like there is no tomorrow. ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2006 11:55 AM | Show all posts
by Seph
Wrong ... Failed People have no place on this World.

But the 'vikings'  are now one of the MOST developed countries in the world With the LEAST Corruption ! Isnt that Strange?

Ten Countries with the Least Corruption
The following figures are from nationmaster.com and drawn from degrees of corruption viewed by business people, academicians, and risk analysts. It includes police corruption, business corruption and political corruption. Ranking by nationmaster.com starts from 0 (highly clean) to 10 (highly corrupt). The data used is from they year 2003.

Finland 0.3Iceland 0.4
Denmark 0.5
New Zealand 0.5
Singapore 0.6
Sweden 0.7
Netherlands 1.1
Norway, Australia and Switzerland 1.2

Seventeen Richest Countries (Per Capita GDP)
Estimates for the year 2005

1. Luxembourg, $62,700 *

2. Equatorial Guinea, $50,200**

3. Norway, $42,400

4. United States, $41,800

5. British Virgin Islands, $38,500

6. Hong Kong, $36,800
7. Switzerland, $35,000

8. Ireland, $34,600

9. Iceland, $34,100

10. Denmark, $33,500

11. Austria, $32,900

12. Cayman Islands, $32,400 (2004)***

13. Australia, $32,000

14. Belgium, $31,800

15. Britain, $30,900

16. Finland, $30,300

17. Germany, $29,700

http://www.fsmitha.com/world/zx-gdp.htm

so it looks like the 'vikings' havent really 'vanished'  huh ?

if you can claim other races have failed and gone you know what ? i can play the same game .. in all this list .. where is India may i ask ?  does this mean they failed too?
ARROGANCE KNOWS NO DIRECTION

[ Last edited by  Obersliutenant at 8-11-2006 12:05 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-11-2006 12:03 PM | Show all posts
by Seph
What not-thinking statement? I have SEEN with my own eyes how Muslims praise Muhammad and his "saudara" for their conquests. Is that a lie?

Thats why i say not-thinking statement.

by Seph
And I'm not A sacrastic person, I'm THE Sarcastic person.

Are confiuse of your identity?

by Seph
Both are same, words are different. It means that god choose you instead of Jews

Not a God Children.

by Seph
ame here, idols and names are representation of the Origin, NOT the Origin itself.

Nope. Names represent the attribute. Not the IMAGE.

Idols are manmade sculpture. You do not know the Image but still want to create one image.

Difference of Names and Idols.
Names => Include all praising for God. Not image.
Idols => you say its the image represent God even you dont know actual image. You bow to it and worship it. Why need to worship idols even you know God is ONE? <--- need answer

;)

by Seph
God lies in His temple within the Heart of Man. It is there you will know Him, not in a temple or Mosque, or from some Jihadists or Haji.
You don't know God, then you don't know your own Heart.

I am asking whether you have SEEN God or NOT. Not Where is GOD. please read carefully.

by Seph
IF that is true, then what did your Muhammad see?

Any reference to support your statement?
Did any reference say he see GOD physically? heheheh.

by Seph
I ask for proof, I don't follow him blindly. Proof must be according to MY satisfaction and if He is God, He will know that I'm not an easy person to satisfied and He could know what is my satisfaction.

How about the idols?... is them satisfied you?

by Seph
God is with those who LIE a proper life. God GIVE life, He did not ask you to kill yourself for God.

hmmm... such as?
What I know, Suicide are condemmed by ISLAM on whatever reason.

by Seph
Having ancestors doesn't mean that they follow what their ancestors are doing. Like in Mongolia, they raid across the Asian plains in war-mongering. Ask them if they do the same now, OR if they even have such capabilities now.

But their faith still the same..

by Seph
THAT is the difference between God's People and Godless People.

We LIVE like we will Live forever. <--- Is this GOD people think... but why they die? ...
You DIE like there is no tomorrow. ;)

Actually,
We PRAY like there is no TOMORROW.
We LIVE like there is no TOMORROW.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2006 12:33 PM | Show all posts
by i212   

Not a God Children.  
You have no god. :no:

Nope. Names represent the attribute. Not the IMAGE.

You can make any names to represent anything you like. That will not be true. It is true only in your head.

Idols are manmade sculpture. You do not know the Image but still want to create one image.  

You don't know god's name but you still want to name him. ;)

Difference of Names and Idols.
Names => Include all praising for God. Not image.
Idols => you say its the image represent God even you dont know actual image. You bow to it and worship it. Why need to worship idols even you know God is ONE? <--- need answer

Praising god? Did your god tells you to praise him? Mine didn't. ;)
What use of praising god going to be when you don't even know whether your god listens?

I am asking whether you have SEEN God or NOT. Not Where is GOD. please read carefully.

I can hear Him ... which is better than you could ever do anything. ;)

Any reference to support your statement?
Did any reference say he see GOD physically? heheheh.

Oh ... so he didn't see God. Then how do you even know you have a god? I say you are following a teaching of a mentally troubled man who claims he have knowledge from god, which is why Muslims have no god. No God have made convenant with Muslims.

How about the idols?... is them satisfied you?
They remind me of what I must do, and that is all they could remind me of.

What I know, Suicide are condemmed by ISLAM on whatever reason.

Says you. Jihadists says that killing yourself going to net you 72 virgins in some brothel somewhere and your species are so eager for unrelenting sex. ;)

And I bet not ONE Muslims (including Pak Lah) DARES to question the 72 virgin fairy tale, risked be condemned by this addicted Muslims who behave like drug addicts. ;)

But their faith still the same..

No, Mongolians now are Buddhists. Romans now are Christians (but still behave the same way). Viking now are Christians also. Their former belief have to diminished the same way Nazism which have been a belief in 1930s ~ 40s are no more a following of today. Islam will go the same way.

We LIVE like we will Live forever. <--- Is this GOD people think... but why they die? ...
You DIE like there is no tomorrow.  
Actually,
We PRAY like there is no TOMORROW.
We LIVE like there is no TOMORROW.  

Life and Death is part of Nature. We don't argue with that - and we don't daydream of heaven or hell, ONLY LIVING.

Praying MEANS NOTHING.
You are not living, you are daydreaming of Dying and going to Heaven.
You are living a useless Life.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2006 02:59 PM | Show all posts
nazism was because of politics laa oi

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 8-11-2006 03:37 PM | Show all posts
by Seph
You have no god.

Whatever.... ;)

by Seph
You can make any names to represent anything you like. That will not be true. It is true only in your head.

We dont make it up. Its extracted and its are the God ability.
The Magnificient, The All-Knower, The oft-Forgiving...

by Seph
You don't know god's name but you still want to name him.

And those name represent all God's Ability.

by Seph
Praising god? Did your god tells you to praise him? Mine didn't.

Congratulation... so you can ignore or insult Him?

by Seph
I can hear Him ... which is better than you could ever do anything.

Not answering.... I ask, DID You SEEN GOD?

by Seph
Oh ... so he didn't see God. Then how do you even know you have a god? I say you are following a teaching of a mentally troubled man who claims he have knowledge from god, which is why Muslims have no god. No God have made convenant with Muslims.

Believe. Thats the different.
We Believe even we dont see GOD. We just SEE the HIS Creation.,
YOU ONLY believe GOD exist after seeing Idols..

by Seph
They remind me of what I must do, and that is all they could remind me of.

What you need to do?
So.. If the Man that say he is God remind you about something you need to do, then You can easily believe him?

by Seph
Says you. Jihadists says that killing yourself going to net you 72 virgins in some brothel somewhere and your species are so eager for unrelenting sex. ;)

And I bet not ONE Muslims (including Pak Lah) DARES to question the 72 virgin fairy tale, risked be condemned by this addicted Muslims who behave like drug addicts. ;)

Its the reward for the GOOD Doers.
When people think about the Hidden Meaning, they will know.
Only not-thinking person cant see what behind that.

by Seph
No, Mongolians now are Buddhists. Romans now are Christians (but still behave the same way). Viking now are Christians also. Their former belief have to diminished the same way Nazism which have been a belief in 1930s ~ 40s are no more a following of today. Islam will go the same way.

Is their faith lost completely?
Like Nazism, still have the followers. Only in small or hidden group.

by Seph
Life and Death is part of Nature. We don't argue with that ...

Who argue with that?

by Seph
- and we don't daydream of heaven or hell, ONLY LIVING.

Really?.... good for you... dont need to think about sin or merit.. heheheh ..

by Seph

Praying MEANS NOTHING.

Do GOD teach you that?

by Seph
You are not living, you are daydreaming of Dying and going to Heaven.

really?... so now im dreaming?.. gosh... need someone to wake me up..

hey... what about someone to do good deeds just to alter their karma? is they daydreaming too?

by Seph
You are living a useless Life.

Please define the Good Life.

p/s:You still not answer, why you need idols to represent God's Image (you know the image) even you dont see Him and know that He is ONE.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2006 08:57 AM | Show all posts
by i212   

We dont make it up. Its extracted and its are the God ability.
The Magnificient, The All-Knower, The oft-Forgiving...

Said by Muhammad and followed by sheeps. ;)

You don't know god's name but you still want to name him.
And those name represent all God's Ability.  

Wrong ... you do not know God's name but still name Him according to YOUR intellect. Then you turn and condemn others as idolers when they do the same with other means like statues to represent God. One rule for you and one rule for others, eh? :cak:

Congratulation... so you can ignore or insult Him?  

Why could I want to insult God? And HOW can I ignore Him when I already told you that His temple is in a person's Heart?

Not answering.... I ask, DID You SEEN GOD?
I can hear Him. Same thing.

We Believe even we dont see GOD. We just SEE the HIS Creation.,
YOU ONLY believe GOD exist after seeing Idols..  

Wrong ... we believe God exists with or without Idols. You see nothing in His creation, that is why you could wage war with other humans and abuse the environment for profits.

What you need to do?
So.. If the Man that say he is God remind you about something you need to do, then You can easily believe him?

Man is born to do something - otherwise, his existence is meaningless (which what Muslims believe - that Man is born just to bang his head on the floor and nothing else). For now, what I need to do is not hate Muslims (and I seems to be failing in that. <.< )

Its the reward for the GOOD Doers.
When people think about the Hidden Meaning, they will know.
Only not-thinking person cant see what behind that.

That is your sweet dream. And Muslims continues to dream till Reality hits them in the face one of this days and they notice that God never with you.

Is their faith lost completely?
Like Nazism, still have the followers. Only in small or hidden group.

They are lost and no more. Sure, some could claim to be Mongolians and Nazis but they will forever lost.

Really?.... good for you... dont need to think about sin or merit.. heheheh ..
Correct ... no need to worry about sins and merits, ONLY LIVING PROPERLY.

Do GOD teach you that?
No, logic teach you that. What is the use of praying when you still living like idiots?

really?... so now im dreaming?.. gosh... need someone to wake me up..
Don't worry, you will wake up when you are 6 feet under. ;)

hey... what about someone to do good deeds just to alter their karma? is they daydreaming too?
How they live their lives is the way to alter their Karma, not doing good deeds alone. :no:

Please define the Good Life.

Good life - good to yourself, others around you, Society in general, environment and eventually to God Himself. That is a Good Life. :ah:

p/s:You still not answer, why you need idols to represent God's Image (you know the image) even you dont see Him and know that He is ONE.  

The same answer is on why you need 99 names when God is one? ;)

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2006 01:57 PM | Show all posts
you dont geddit do you ? those Names are His words

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2006 02:00 PM | Show all posts
to Sephiroth , non-hindus dont have  a God  and everyone else is  an atheist~

Even if they deny it he still wants to believe so, well too bad, rationality and reason doesnt speak on behalf of those who force their words down the throats of others

Its even a bigger joke to see you claiming to be in the side of tolerance , when your behaviour speaks exactly the opposite...

[ Last edited by  Obersliutenant at 9-11-2006 02:02 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 03:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075142 second(s), 42 queries .