CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 9887|Reply: 19

Penemuan saintifik dlm Kitab Veda

[Copy link]
Post time 9-11-2006 01:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
bleh listkan penemuan saitifik yg ada dlm kitab Veda?? Yg saya tahu cuma persamaan pengiraan kelajuan cahaya dlm Kitab Veda. Sumber ntah x ingat kat mana saya baca...

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 9-11-2006 02:06 PM | Show all posts
This is just some information which I could share for now :

source : http://www.hinduwisdom.info/Advanced_Concepts.htm

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 20-7-2010 12:15 AM | Show all posts
nice...i have read that...

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2010 03:17 PM | Show all posts
Must watch :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOzuUitnWKY&feature=related
Vedic Cosmology - Part 1 of 6.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-11-2010 05:55 PM | Show all posts
Don't talk much

WHERE IN GITA AND VERDA SAYING THAT IT IS A MUCH TO TAKE AN IDOL TO WORSHIP????

sudah mau lari ka?

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2010 05:37 AM | Show all posts
Don't talk much

WHERE IN GITA AND VERDA SAYING THAT IT IS A MUCH TO TAKE AN IDOL TO WORSHIP????
pendakwa Post at 11-11-2010 17:55

tak habis-habis mengenai persoalan ini? Hello, sila ketahui sesuatu, Hinduism bukannya hanya mempunyai Vedham, Or Geethai sebagai kitab suci, ianya mempunyai banyak lagi kitab atau Puranam's yang telah menceritakan tentang pemujaan Tuhan dalam bentuk simbol atau idol. Tolong baca yang itu dahulu! Kami lebih mengetahui mengenai agama Hindu! Purana's seperti Shiva Puranam.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 12-11-2010 08:23 AM | Show all posts
tak habis-habis mengenai persoalan ini? Hello, sila ketahui sesuatu, Hinduism bukannya han ...
kirhmuru Post at 12-11-2010 05:37

Jangan layan dia. Orang2 macam dia hanya boleh menilai dunia dlm konteks yg kecil shj (iaitu melalui Islam). Mereka tak faham yg Tuhan tidak terkandung dlm agama shj - dan agama itu hanyalah sebuah ilmu yg kecil dan tak sempurna. Agama itu macam apa yg kita belajar di tadika dulu - macam mana baca A,B,C dan 1,2,3 serta konsep matematik yg mudah. Kita yg berakal sepatutnya mengunakan ilmu basic ini utk mengetahui benda2 yg lebih kompleks.

Use magic Report

Post time 12-11-2010 04:07 PM | Show all posts
tak habis-habis mengenai persoalan ini? Hello, sila ketahui sesuatu, Hinduism bukannya han ...
kirhmuru Post at 12-11-2010 05:37

First, Im asking sephiroth to prove since she said its in Gita and Verda and I have prove her wrong.
Now I'm asking you to prove or tell me that she made false accusations.

Now you said there are some more holy book or statement allowing you to do that.
Gita and verda said cannot, you said can????? which one is which now?

So, tell me in which verse Gita and Verda allow you to use demigod as an act of worship if you cannot means Seph is lying.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-11-2010 04:53 AM | Show all posts
Reply 8# pendakwa

First, Geetha is from Vishnu for vaishnavas, he didnt meationed that v have to pray to idol forms but from that idol form, ones who prays...should move forward as he increase his knowledge about god...n his characteristics about God...own concept and so on...Though all god is just 1 (Rig vedham- Aegham, anegha roopena) Says...from one to millions...that means god...so image, symbols, idols helps devotees to pray and focus too their forms of lord to feel the comfort zon of their own. Understand? Hinduism doesnt say...u must do this or not to do this...its according to the individual..how they wanna pray and so on...thats the freedom of Hinduism...and the beauty of it! Understand this fact frist! Not like other religion who actually has their own 'must' concept.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2010 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Reply 9# kirhmuru
Tq, so sephiroth lied?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2010 05:40 PM | Show all posts
First, Geetha is from Vishnu for vaishnavas, he didnt meationed that v have to pray to idol forms but from that idol form, ones who prays...should move forward as he increase his knowledge about god...n his characteristics about God...own concept and so on...Though all god is just 1 (Rig vedham- Aegham, anegha roopena) Says...from one to millions...that means god...so image, symbols, idols helps devotees to pray and focus too their forms of lord to feel the comfort zon of their own. Understand? Hinduism doesnt say...u must do this or not to do this...its according to the individual..how they wanna pray and so on...thats the freedom of Hinduism...and the beauty of it! Understand this fact frist! Not like other religion who actually has their own 'must' concept.

Your first statement means Sephiroth lied. Now, when it was not mention, where is the guidance to pray? Your second statement is according to one’s comfort so means I can just pray with my head upside down right? Does not matter right? I’m comfortable with that and you said comfort of your own right? Again what I’m praying now is right because comfort of my own, either you are Muslims, Christians as long as you are comfortable, according to your statement is ok.
Now on the other hand these statement were against the rest of the holy book so which one is which now?

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2010 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Reply 7# Sephiroth

Basics pun tak tau mcm mana nak tahu kompleks????

Use magic Report

Post time 13-11-2010 06:08 PM | Show all posts
Agama kami tiada prinsip 'mesti' dan 'tidak' itu sahaja. Tidak apa pun cara yang diambil oleh individu untuk menyembah kepada Tuhan dikatakan salah. Memandangkan saudara beriya-iya sangat bertanya mengenai idol worship, apa kata saudara menjelaskan kenapa Muhammad telah mencium batu aswad? Sila jelaskan. Memandangkan dalam islam tiada pun diberitahu untuk menyembah idol ataupun simbol? kenapa mesti menghadap kearah kaabah? jelaskan. Prinsip Hinduism adalah kebebasan insan untuk mengecapi Tuhan mengikut naluri masing-masing. Idol worships is the best. Thats y it is our culture and also our beliefs that God is always with us anywhere.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-11-2010 12:40 PM | Show all posts
(Agama kami tiada prinsip 'mesti' dan 'tidak' itu sahaja. Tidak apa pun cara yang diambil oleh individu untuk menyembah kepada Tuhan dikatakan salah.)
Maknanya saya boleh menyebah tuhan sambil saya kencing dan buang air besar sebab tidak boleh dikatakan salah. Bolehkan???????

Memandangkan saudara beriya-iya sangat bertanya mengenai idol worship, apa kata saudara menjelaskan kenapa Muhammad telah mencium batu aswad? Sila jelaskan. Memandangkan dalam islam tiada pun diberitahu untuk menyembah idol ataupun simbol? kenapa mesti menghadap kearah kaabah? jelaskan.

Boleh. Memandangkan ini board Hinduism, saya menjemput saudara kedalam Board M&M

Prinsip Hinduism adalah kebebasan insan untuk mengecapi Tuhan mengikut naluri masing-masing. Idol worships is the best. Thats y it is our culture and also our beliefs that God is always with us anywhere.

Kalau mengikut naluri masing2, maka Islam juga tidak salah mengikut pandangan Hindusim, sebab tak bertentangan dengan Hindusm, bukan begitu, naluri saja kan??? Culture bukan sebahagian religion. Culture hanyalah budaya dan adat resam.

Idol worship is the best?
Naluri sahaja bukan daripada Holy Scripture. Mungkin naluri saudara betul, kemungkinan juga salah. Siapa dapat membuktikan landasan yg betul?

Use magic Report

Post time 16-12-2010 10:54 PM | Show all posts
meskipun ada penemuan saintifik di dalam kitab veda ia mesti tidak akan sama dengan penemuan saintifik di dlaam al quran yang melebihi 750 ayat menceritakan tentang alam ini.
Itu tidak lagi di tolak dengan penemuan saintifik di dalam bible yang tidak boleh melebih penemuan saintifik al quran kerana banyak sangat penemuan saintifiknya yang tidak saintifik (error)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK3TqIm-wW4&feature=related

Use magic Report

Post time 27-12-2010 12:27 PM | Show all posts
meskipun ada penemuan saintifik di dalam kitab veda ia mesti tidak akan sama dengan penemuan saintif ...
doden Post at 16-12-2010 22:54

This is Hinduism column. You want to promote your Islamic principles (according to Science) or vice versa, go to Muslim Column.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2011 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Vedic History - Part 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7W7maTceIw

Highly recommended. It teaches listeners to the Creation Process of the Universe and they even had the names correct, which is great for bunch of Westerners.

I started to believe that the West have started to look passed their own Westerner beliefs and toward Hinduism for the answers. This is good because Hinduism contains a lot of information which coherent to Modern Science and many of the discoveries from Ancient India will revitalize the Modern Science.

Use magic Report

Post time 13-3-2014 10:13 AM | Show all posts
BHAGAVAD GITA Chapter XIV: 3-4
My womb is the great Brahma; in that I place the germ; thence, Oh Arjuna, is the birth of all beings.
Whatever forms are produced, Oh Arjuna, in any womb whatsoever, the great Brahma is their womb and I am the seed-giving father.

Commentary
This is a divine mystery, not because it has been hidden away by any sect or clan, but because it is beyond the reach of the intellect - hence incomprehensible; and of speech - hence indescribable. Only revelation is of any avail here; this revelation should be devoutly received and then intellectually understood.

God alone is the reality. That is the deep significance of the simple word "omnipresent" which all of us use in relation to him. This reality has with it, in an inexplicable way (maya), infinite energy (prakriti or divine nature) which is capable of either remaining latent or becoming patent. This is logically acceptable because it cannot be disproved!

That energy is called mahat-brahma. Visualize it as a cosmic mirror with infinite reflectors. The one being is immediately manifested in all these reflectors as infinite beings. Since the one being is all-consciousness, the reflected infinite beings, too, come to possess that consciousness, but in a reflected way; and it is this reflection we refer to as "intelligence" in the individual. Essentially it is divine, but it is finite and shines in reflected glory. This perhaps is the meaning of the biblical expression “Man is made in the image of God.”

For the purpose of human comprehension, this divine act of reflection is expressed as impregnation. However the inevitable duality of father and mother should not con fuse us into super-imposing duality on the one being. Rather, the analogy should be modified to a curved mirror (of horseshoe shape) with the two poles reflecting on each other thus producing infinite mirrors within mirrors. Since God is consciousness, these infinite reflections are endowed with intelligence.

~~ SWAMI VENKATESHANANDA

My comments :

Once again, I like to thank the Facebook member, Global Organization of Hindus for this post, which I have obtained from a friend and post it here to share with everyone.

What described above is the very beginning of the Universe itself. Modern Science was able to trace the energy signature left behind of the Big Bang and stated that the Universe had shaped like a "great golden egg" before it had expanded in the event called Big Bang and become the Universe we know today. Amazingly, ONLY HINDUISM was able to describe the correct shape and condition the Universe in before its creation 14 Billions years before.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2014 08:46 AM | Show all posts
Source :
http://www.thehindu.com/sci-tech ... /article2103881.ece
http://photonics.cusat.edu/Prof.VPN.html
A 4,000 year old fire ritual conducted in the remote village in Kerala in April this year has a positive impact on the atmosphere, soil and other environment effects, according to scientists who are now ready with their findings.

The “Athirathram” ritual held on April 4— 15 at Panjal village in Thrissur district was the focus of a detailed study by a team of scientists led by Prof V P N Nampoori, former director of the International School of Photonics, Cochin University of Science and Technology.

The scientists had focused on the fire ritual’s scientific dimensions and impact on the atmosphere, soil and its micro—organisms and other potential environmental effects.

The yagna seems to have accelerated the process of seed germination and also the microbial presence in air, water and soil in and around the region of the fire ritual is vastly diminished, according to a statement released by the Varthathe Trust, who organised the ritual.

The team had planted three types of seeds — cowpea, green gram and Bengal gram — on all four sides of the ritual venue at varying distances. They found that the growth was better in case of pots kept closer to the fire altar.

This effect, the study says, was more pronounced in the case of Bengal gram with growth about 2,000 times faster than in other places.

According to Nampoori, sound is a vibration and continuous positive vibrations through chanting, accelerates the process of germination. “The findings would not only help dispel superstitious notions associated with Vedic rituals but also help in continuation of such tradition for the betterment of nature and the environment,” says Nampoori.

He added that further research on the phenomenon were on which could prove that some bio—amplifier generated in the atmosphere because of the ritual, had a selective effect on Bengal gram.

The members of the team of scientists’ team at the Panjal Athirathram 2011 included experts from various disciplines and included Dr Rajalakshmy Subrahmanian (Cusat), Dr Parvathi Menon (M G College, Thiruvanathapuram), Dr Maya R Nair (Pattambi Government College), Prof Saxena ( Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore) and Prof. Rao (Andhra University).

The scientific team members were supported by Zarina (Research Scholar, CUSAT), Ramkumar (Biotechnologist), Asulabha (Biotechnologist) and a number of postgraduate, graduate and school students.

Interesting article, but I bet those atheists pigs in Indian (corrupted) Government kept such information hidden once again, so I will share it.

For long time, Hinduism have been labelled as superstitious and backwatered belief, dealing with mambo jumbo and black magic practise. Hindus are looked upon like mad men and women, who do not know what they are doing or saying. But research like this starting to show Hinduism in a new light. It slowly showing that Hinduism itself is based on Science of Life, where Hindus have found that sounds can affect matters, just as Sound (OM) is said to have created the Universe (through the Big Bang). Therefore, Hindus repeated the same process with plants, by reciting mantra in uniform sound, creating a harmonious sound waves which affects the plants in a positive manner (and harmful mircobes in negative manner).

PS : I don't see such studies being conducted in belief system like Christianity and Islam, and yet, these belief systems are said to be newest and better than Hinduism. Why the doubt-standards among Indian Scientists? Put Islam and Christianity under the same mircoscope as you do with Hinduism. Last edited by Sephiroth on 14-3-2014 09:01 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 9-4-2014 08:17 AM | Show all posts
Source : http://forumforhinduawakening.or ... -moving-next-level/

April 6, 2014
Chaitra Shukla Paksha Saptami, Kaliyug Varsha 5116

There is a “natural” convergence among yoga practitioners in Japan: Those who have practiced it primarily for slimming or health are becoming more interested in its spiritual aspects, while those who have approached it as a philosophy are more actively engaging in physical exercise, according to an experienced yoga instructor.

“When you have a dialogue with your body as a real object, you have to face yourself,” Mamoru Aizawa said. “This is an awakening. Lots of people practice Ashtanga yoga early in the morning before going to work.”

Ashtanga yoga is a modern form of classical Indian yoga increasingly practiced in the United States, Europe and Japan.

Aizawa, whose yoga name is Chama, is an instructor at TOKYOYOGA, which offers a large number of classes in the capital. Following his instructions, students perform a series of poses ranging from the basic to the complex.

“I feel refreshed and cannot experience it in other exercises,” a female student said. “I am able to maintain a good balance between my body and mind.”

With the yoga boom spreading, what organizers called the biggest yoga event in Asia was held in Yokohama in late September. The 10th Yogafest Yokohama offered various yoga classes, including those for children and physically disabled people.

This is how Hinduism spreads - through knowledge (worldly and spiritually) and by sharing useful information, cooperation, understanding and promoting co-existence between different race. NOT through sword (like Islam) or lies (like Christianity).

Even Japanese understand the importance of Hindu Spirituality, WHEN WILL INDIANS understand their own culture and heritage enough to defend it?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 12:31 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.089550 second(s), 47 queries .