CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: hi5

berhati-hati....bangsa yg prihatin bangsa!

[Copy link]
Post time 20-11-2006 11:11 PM | Show all posts
main redah je la tue kot....tau gk dia pasal benda2 halal haram nie ek..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-11-2006 11:15 PM | Show all posts
Engko orang ni tak habis2 dengan tuduhan melulu. Ni seditious remarks ni. -> tak guna punya bangsa.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-11-2006 11:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by SquiZZ at 20-11-2006 11:15 PM
Engko orang ni tak habis2 dengan tuduhan melulu. Ni seditious remarks ni. -> tak guna punya bangsa.

Okaylah aku tukar sori yek....aku tukar kepada "prihatin punya bangsa".

Apa yg tuduh melulu..kena dekat lu ke?. Kalau lu org Islam, this matter is too absurd in our daily life now. Kalu lu bukan Islam, aku paham apsal lu complaint....but that's the truth.

cheers.

[ Last edited by  hi5 at 20-11-2006 11:20 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2006 11:20 PM | Show all posts
weih h5 , yeah mungkin betul juga cakap squizz, topik tu patut d tukar kepada  yg lebih neutral ...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-11-2006 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hi5 at 20-11-2006 05:17 PM
Taken from email

>     Dear All,
>
>
>
>     FYI, Berhati hati jika kedai nasi kandar tak ada menu daging
>     lembu.......elakkan lah menjamu selera dikedai tersebut. ...

yg penting halal tidak jual babi.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2006 08:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 20-11-2006 11:51 PM

yg penting halal tidak jual babi.

Apa ke bangang ko cakap ni, point is other than people of the book that slaughters the meat it's non halal, your stupidity never cease to amaze me.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 21-11-2006 09:52 AM | Show all posts
  1. responded by Eleh Bodoh:Yeah u go back to eating whatever crap you are fed upon chasiew,for us, we are selective on what we eat daily, you are what you eat you know, thats what separates a human from an animal, pfft no wonder people like you end up with diseases.
Copy the Code

Selective? I don't think so my friend. Muslims too eat food that causes all kinds of diseases. Go to hospital wads in any town district in the country and see who out numbers and why they are there. In actual fact what separates a human from a carnivorous animal is meat. Cooked or uncooked carnivorous animal will devour. So, your assumption is wrong.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2006 10:55 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ElehBodoh at 21-11-2006 08:05 AM

Apa ke bangang ko cakap ni, point is other than people of the book that slaughters the meat it's non halal, your stupidity never cease to amaze me.

kate pernah masuk Islam , betul ke???:nerd:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-11-2006 12:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ElehBodoh at 21-11-2006 08:05 AM

than u mind explaining, the so called halal 24hrs  restaurant when kafir eat in plate, forks and spoon and later share by muslims with the same plate , forks and spoon shared? dont give excuses that it has been wash. how clean is wash? remember it is 24 hrs halal restaurant and even prostitute , aids carrier and etc sharing same plate , forks and spoon .

dont talk nonsense here. i guess eating too much beefs makes ur brain rotten and unable to think

Muslims got hastrat dengki because the malays restaurant not that poplular compare indian restaurant like mushrooming. that is the facts.

can muslims has restaurant like Steven corner? yet i see malays, chinese, indians and other eating at that restaurant even they put their  god/ goddes in front of the cashier machine.

if muslims feel uncomfortable, than dont go there lah. habis cerita.

nak buat hasutan di sini pula.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 21-11-2006 12:49 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2006 01:06 PM | Show all posts
See... How dumb are you.

by T8
than u mind explaining, the so called halal 24hrs  restaurant when kafir eat in plate, forks and spoon and later share by muslims with the same plate , forks and spoon shared? dont give excuses that it has been wash. how clean is wash? remember it is 24 hrs halal restaurant and even prostitute , aids carrier and etc sharing same plate , forks and spoon .

Halal and Haram are for the FOODS. not the TOOLS TO EAT. haiya...

by T8
dont talk nonsense here. i guess eating too much beefs makes ur brain rotten and unable to think

I think, All agree that you are the one who talk NONSENSE.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2006 01:11 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by i212 at 21-11-2006 01:06 PM
See... How dumb are you.

Halal and Haram are for the FOODS. not the TOOLS TO EAT. haiya...

I think, All agree that you are the one who talk NONSENSE.

as usual talking nonsense here. tools  too consider haram if mix with elements of harams. remember saliva  frm kafir who eats pork's and later share by muslims same tools. also remember those tools could not been wash that clean  because it is 24 hrs restaurant. how hygiene is clean?

used ur brain.

as for me, i normally eat with my hands if i were to visit 24 hrs restaurant to play safe.

itulah makan byk dagin lembu ...otak pun jadi macam puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mcm lembu.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 21-11-2006 01:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2006 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 21-11-2006 01:11 PM

as usual talking nonsense here. tools  too consider haram if mix with elements of harams. remember saliva  frm kafir who eats pork's and later share by muslims same tools. also remember those t ...

Dah lah BODOH bin LAHABAU .... sombong pulak tu !

kharrr   khar   khar   

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2006 01:32 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WLIO at 21-11-2006 01:29 PM

kharrr   khar   khar   

WLIO   
UID 4334
Digest Posts 0
Credits 50
Posts 786
Reading Access 2
Registered 2-5-2002
khar khar khar

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2006 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WLIO at 21-11-2006 01:29 PM

kharrr   khar   khar   

WLIO   
UID 4334
Digest Posts 0
Credits 50
Posts 786
Reading Access 2
Registered 2-5-2002
khar khar khar

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2006 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 21-11-2006 01:33 PM

WLIO   
UID 4334
Digest Posts 0
Credits 50
Posts 786
Reading Access 2
Registered 2-5-2002
khar khar khar

kharrr   khar   khar   

Use magic Report

mcbkat This user has been deleted
Post time 21-11-2006 01:55 PM | Show all posts
Apa lah korang ni.... this is malaysia... we have different religion living together in peace and harmony... and we have all the different races giving us plenty of choices of gourmet... as long we are true to our own religion and ways of teaching...

indian restaurant offereing non-halal food... if they claim they sell halal food, they must have the halal sign... if not.. they are not certified halal food... but its up to the customer (whether muslim, christian, hindu, etc) whether they want to eat there or not....

even today.. to share the wonders of food... we have halal pau (originally chinese), halal dim sum (originally chinese)... for the other races nasi lemak (also sold in chinese restaurants), etc etc... aint we a harmonious nation....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-11-2006 02:12 PM | Show all posts
by T8
as usual talking nonsense here. tools  too consider haram if mix with elements of harams. remember saliva  frm kafir who eats pork's and later share by muslims same tools. also remember those tools could not been wash that clean  because it is 24 hrs restaurant. how hygiene is clean?

See... you show your stupidity again.

Halal and Haram refered to the FOOD.
TOOLS that used to serve NON-HALAL FOOD are unclean and should be wash(Samak).

NON-MUSLIM Saliva not a HARAM thing. By your statement, you yourself admit that NON-MUSLIM are HARAM, and please note that its not from Muslim.

You who said that and its proof that you have liiiitle knowledge of Islam but shouting out loud like you knows everything.

And one more thing... Thats why MUSLIMS are encourage to use HAND when eating. stupid!...

by T8
as for me, i normally eat with my hands if i were to visit 24 hrs restaurant to play safe.

Good for you...

by T8
itulah makan byk dagin lembu ...otak pun jadi macam puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu mcm lembu.

Are you refering yourself?

Please Think.

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 21-11-2006 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Kepada yang Islam

Jika kita peka dengan ajaran Islam yang suruh kita menjauhi yang haram, maka kita kenalah berhati-hati.

Sememangnya di Malaysia ini adalah  

Use magic Report

Iman_6 This user has been deleted
Post time 21-11-2006 02:58 PM | Show all posts
Salam 1212.

Hey, I like your signature :

And mix not truth with falsehood, nor conceal THE TRUTH while you know (THE TRUTH).  

O people of the Scripture: "Why do you mix truth with falsehood and conceal THE TRUTH while you know

Nak pinjam sat, your sig.

Reminder for those who like to mislead, example the topic in this thread.

And mix not truth with falsehood, nor conceal THE TRUTH while you know (THE TRUTH).  

Use magic Report

Post time 21-11-2006 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Iman_6 at 21-11-2006 02:58 PM
Salam 1212.

Hey, I like your signature :

Nak pinjam sat, your sig.

Reminder for those who like to mislead, example the topic in this thread.

And mix not truth with falsehood, no ...

its ok... its from our Holy Quran.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 02:49 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.358453 second(s), 41 queries .