CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 15523|Reply: 145

Does Koran says anything abt .....

[Copy link]
Post time 21-11-2006 11:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I am wondering. Does ur koran says anything abt women suffering while giving birth? why ? any koran verses to support?

I hve Bible verses to support my claimed.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-11-2006 11:53 PM | Show all posts
Another new thread? what you are going to prove here? Women treated badly in Islam? Women are 2nd class species? Women are just merely a reproduction machine? Becareful...nanti terkencing dalam seluar mcm thread2 sebelum nih...

So what's your bible says about women giving birth?

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 21-11-2006 11:57 PM | Show all posts
Aduh, sakit perut aku ketawa.  

Esok Karengkang, Obers, Silentkiller, i212 masuk mesti derang pun ketawa guling2.

apa lah masalah ko T8, kalau nak collect credit pun, janganlah sampai menunjukkan your true colour..

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2006 12:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 21-11-2006 11:21 PM
I am wondering. Does ur koran says anything abt women suffering while giving birth? why ? any koran verses to support?

Ada tak bible cakap pasal kenapa gigi kita 32 batang, ataupun kenapa tuhan ko cipta shark dengan 2 set of teeth, ataupun macamana orang cipta satay ataupun macamana orang tau nak cipta tukul besi ataupun kenapa monyet tu monyet, ataupun pasal oil discovery ataupun pasal macamana orang tau macamana nak cipta warna, ataupun camne orang tau boleh makan ubi kayu ataupun..ataupun ...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2006 12:06 AM | Show all posts
truth.8,
You dont have to quote from Bible or Quran about the pain women suffered from giving birth! You just ask your mother laaa....how pain she was when giving birth to you!

[ Last edited by  loona at 22-11-2006 12:08 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2006 12:10 AM | Show all posts
Ok, cut all those crap and give ur koran verses why women need to suffered while giving birth?

than i will provide Bible verses  why and   what cause for the pain.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-11-2006 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-11-2006 12:10 AM
Ok, cut all those crap and give ur koran verses why women need to suffered while giving birth?

than i will provide Bible verses  why and   what cause for the pain.

You are such an insult to your mother who gave birth to you.  Do you think she would be saved? Giving birth to you was her salvation?

You are an insult to all mothers.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2006 12:21 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 22-11-2006 12:16 AM

You are such an insult to your mother who gave birth to you.  Do you think she would be saved? Giving birth to you was her salvation?

You are an insult to all mothers.

pls keep to the topic than brining unrelated talks. if u do not have koran veses to support, just says so than I will forward my Bible verses why according to Bible verses.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-11-2006 12:22 AM | Show all posts
Ok, give me the bible verses.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2006 12:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 22-11-2006 12:22 AM
Ok, give me the bible verses.

i give until tomorrow for other members of muhammad followers . i want see what they got to says abt it either from koran verses or so called hadith.

than compare my Bible verses.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2006 12:25 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-11-2006 12:23 AM

i give until tomorrow for other members of muhammad followers . i want see what they got to says abt it either from koran verses or so called hadith.

than compare my Bible verses.

Tomorrow ke tonight ke do you think they care?  We all know what you are, nothing will stop the others from mocking you, tonight nor tomorrow.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2006 12:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 22-11-2006 12:25 AM

Tomorrow ke tonight ke do you think they care?  We all know what you are, nothing will stop the others from mocking you, tonight nor tomorrow.

they mocked because they realise that the Koran not a miracle book at all. At least the Bible is complete.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2006 12:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-11-2006 12:26 AM

they mocked because they realise that the Koran not a miracle book at all. At least the Bible is complete.

Udah udah jangan merepek.

Sementara tunggu esok ni bila ko nak bagitau verses bible ko tu, boleh lah ko jawap soalan aku yang ko saja buat2 tak nampak.

Tak pe aku post balik kat sini, bigger font supaya ko nampak:-

Ada tak bible cakap pasal kenapa gigi kita 32 batang, ataupun kenapa tuhan ko cipta shark dengan 2 set of teeth, ataupun macamana orang cipta satay ataupun macamana orang tau nak cipta tukul besi ataupun kenapa monyet tu monyet, ataupun pasal oil discovery ataupun pasal macamana orang tau macamana nak cipta warna, ataupun camne orang tau boleh makan ubi kayu ataupun siapa pertama tau buat plastic bag?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2006 12:32 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-11-2006 12:21 AM

pls keep to the topic than brining unrelated talks. if u do not have koran veses to support, just says so than I will forward my Bible verses why according to Bible verses.

Yep..Quran does mention about pain in giving birth...so what's you goin to prove actually? It's common sense that women is in pain when giving birth, and men really look up so much to them because of their sacrifice, and we always says that "syurga di bawah tapak kaki ibu" ...
so what say you?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2006 12:34 AM | Show all posts
bible(Injil) also from ALLAH. some of the contents are  modified by fanatics of the prophet ISA.
we still believe in "some" part of the bible. so, stop bragging by saying bible is the great.
because i know it "was" great.

i wonder why u keep ask, ask, ask... so many questions but when we reply, u keep decline, deny and run away...

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2006 09:02 AM | Show all posts
yelah..banyak soal tul..tiap ari ada thread baru..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-11-2006 09:26 AM | Show all posts
t8.. hehehehehehehehehhe

in bible ada tak cakap pasal sakit tercucuk needle?

Use magic Report

Post time 22-11-2006 09:47 AM | Show all posts
Mungkin juga bible ada menceritakan bagaimana menjadi bidan yg berdedikasi, :lol
Bush adalah merupakan seorang penganut ajaran Bible yg setia, anda tak tahu kah T8?
Lihat lah apa yg Bush buat pada dunia sekarang?

Use magic Report

SilentKiller This user has been deleted
Post time 22-11-2006 11:03 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 21-11-2006 11:21 PM

I wonder why no christians in ur thread supports u ? :hmm:

Do they already know ur mental situation ? By the way ur Bible do mention also the greatest "WHORE" in history. Do u feel proud or shame about that ? Answer me !

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-11-2006 12:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 22-11-2006 12:32 AM

Yep..Quran does mention about pain in giving birth...so what's you goin to prove actually? It's common sense that women is in pain when giving birth, and men really look up so much to them becaus ...

u mind giving the verses.

the rest pls refrain from talking nonsense and crap because it will reflect ur behaviour. pls keep to the topic, if not dont bothered giving ur stupid remarks.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 11:38 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.098818 second(s), 46 queries .