Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Does Koran says anything abt .....

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 25-11-2006 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hi5 at 25-11-2006 12:09 AM

So jesus death doesn't justify as women still suffer until today?

are u sayings God will remove the cursed he put on Eve ? if God does that, than Christians womens will never know the true meaning of suffering in giving birth? It is a lesson to all should be alert and spiritually connected to God

We not talking abt how baby, fetus or embryo but original suffering giving birth and why?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-11-2006 12:34 AM | Show all posts
So jesus suffer for nothing!!....

Quran does mentioned about birth pain and bible only about  eve's curse.

Quran does mentioned about embryo..etc...but does bible?

Use magic Report

samerosie This user has been deleted
Post time 25-11-2006 02:08 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-11-2006 12:16 AM

are u sayings God will remove the cursed he put on Eve ? if God does that, than Christians womens will never know the true meaning of suffering in giving birth? It is a lesson to all should be  ...

Your concept of your god cursing Eve for listening to the serpent and eating the apple is NOT our Almighty's concept of punishment for Adam and Hawa for disobeying Him.  

Your god T8 is weird, having so cursed Eve to have painful child bearing, mentioned NOTHING of her pain when she delivered Cain and Abel.

This what is said about the accursed Eve's childbearing in Gen 4: 1-2:And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD (she sounded pleased, not as if almost died from giving birth, similar to John 16:20-21.  Remember, Jesus was none existent at this time)  . And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground".

Now compared this to Rev. 12:2 2  "She was with child. She cried out in pain, laboring to give birth".  ("She" was someone else).  Should Eve be worst considering she was the first ever woman to be cursed with child birth pain??  In fact, I think your god should mention her pain and suffering at giving birth, as a lesson to all women don't you think?  But, he didn't.

The fact is T8, Jesus your Two in One god said this in John 16:20-21 :

A woman, when she gives birth, has sorrow, because her time has come. But when she has delivered the child, she doesn't remember the anguish any more, for the joy that a human being is born into the world.

Looks like women are not cursed anymore?? Or perhaps, Eve was NEVER cursed at all!!  (Even Debmey's and your FAVOURITE website also denies about Eve being cursed @ http://answering-islam.org.uk/Index/L/labor.html)

Now, why would you contradict your god T8, telling lies in his name???

[ Last edited by  samerosie at 25-11-2006 02:52 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2006 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 25-11-2006 02:08 AM

Your concept of your god cursing Eve for listening to the serpent and eating the apple is NOT our Almighty's concept of punishment for Adam and Hawa for disobeying Him.  

Your god T8 is weir ...

That's is why the Jews have totally rejected muhammad, koran and islam because it teaches something else.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2006 11:42 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-11-2006 10:29 AM

That's is why the Jews have totally rejected muhammad, koran and islam because it teaches something else.

Weird?...you accused on the wrong side.

Good luck with the curse of eve....

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2006 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-11-2006 10:29 AM

Hek eh leh, apa ni?  Tulis sebesar2 alam tu buat aper?  Aku bukan rabun, dan ianya takan membuat ko nampak lebih pandai.  Aku tanya ko kenapa ko menipu dengan menggunakan nama tuhan ko.  Mana jawapan nye?  Nah sekarang,  Ko sendiri memperbodohkan tuhan ko.  

If we were to follow you, tuhan ko tu memang tak miracle, tak ajaib langsung, tak powerful.  Dia cursed Eve tapi dia tak powerful enough to see that when he increased the pain of Eve at child birth (How can you increase the pain of childbirth?  It is ALREADY the most painful thing in the world.  It's like saying, I want to increase the emptiness of an ALREADY empty glass.  How can you do that? ), in fact, he meant for her to suffer becase of what she did (listening to the serpent and eating the apple), but instead, when she got the babies, she was SOOOO happy that she'd forgotten all about the accursed pain of labour and of child bearing.

Your god's plan for Even blew up in his face.  He cannot control his own creation (that is why he cannot control the animals becoming homo?  LOLOLOL).  He cannot foresee what his own creation will do next.  What kind of god is that?

[ Last edited by  samerosie at 25-11-2006 11:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 25-11-2006 12:21 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 25-11-2006 11:51 AM

Hek eh leh, apa ni?  Tulis sebesar2 alam tu buat aper?  Aku bukan rabun, dan ianya takan membuat ko nampak lebih pandai.  Aku tanya ko kenapa ko menipu dengan menggunakan nama tuhan ko.  Mana j ...

hmm ? Will ur parents bless u if u lie and cheat??
does true God will bless if Adam cheat  and disobey God commandments?

God view very seriusly Adam and Eve disobey God commandment so they been cursed .

u can click here The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evill

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2006 12:25 PM | Show all posts
your god full of vengence, still cursing untill today.

Allah has forgives Adam & Eve when they repented.....thus, the child birth is normal pain and not a curse.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-11-2006 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hi5 at 25-11-2006 12:25 PM
your god full of vengence, still cursing untill today.

Allah has forgives Adam & Eve when they repented.....thus, the child birth is normal pain and not a curse.

God of Bible is not full of vengance but giving a remainder that God commandment is not a playing matter. Ur allah is full of vengance becuase allah says dont make friends with jews and christians.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2006 12:32 PM | Show all posts
do not make friend with them?...even with non-muslim neighbour deserve to be respected as much as muslim neighbour.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2006 12:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-11-2006 12:21 PM

hmm ? Will ur parents bless u if u lie and cheat??
does true God will bless if Adam cheat  and disobey God commandments?

God view very seriusly Adam and Eve disobey God commandment so t ...

That was not my question to you.  Plus, you do not have to direct me  to another link, it isn't even yours and you will not be able to answer any questions from us pertaining to the contents of that link.

My question is, why do you make a fool out of your god T8?  Why do you lie in his name?  Do you think you are being blessed by him?  Of course you are not!  You are here in this thread lying in his name, making a fool out of him, do you think he'd blesses you with ways to answer any question from non-Christians?  He never did, that is why you are mocked and ridiculed in this forum.  You showed us that what your god intended to be as a punishment to Eve blew up in his own face, because your god was powerless to see what his own creation would do next.  Even your prophets were powerful than your god, they could see the future whilst your god could not.

[ Last edited by  samerosie at 25-11-2006 12:37 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2006 12:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 25-11-2006 12:33 PM
That was not my question to you.  Plus, you do not have to direct me  to another link, it isn't even yours and you will not be able to answer any questions from us pertaining to the contents of that link.

My question is, why do you make a fool out of your god T8?  Why did you lie in his name?  Do you think you are being blessed by him?  Of course you are not?  You are here in this thread lying in his name, making a fool out of him, do you think he blesses you with way to answer any question from non-Christians?  He never did, that is why you are mocked and ridiculed in this forum.

Did I lie under my God name when i exposed the pain suffered by womens giving birth is original sins from Eve who refused to listen God commandments and i hve quote Bible verses to support my claimed.

Why muslims feel guilty? because in koran it did not says the eva aka hawa suffering by giving birth.

Genesis 3:15-22 (King James Version)

15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

16Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

17And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

So does ur koran have such verses??  NO.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2006 12:40 PM | Show all posts
you're back to the beginning again & again

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2006 12:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-11-2006 12:37 PM

Did I lie under my God name when i exposed the pain suffered by womens giving birth is original sins from Eve who refused to listen God commandments and i hve quote Bible verses to support my ...

Yes you did, you said your god intended to make Eve and all women to suffer from giving birth as a punishment for listening to the serpent and eating the apple.  But Eve and other women in your bible never suffered.  In fact, your god himself said the pain was long forgotten when the women give birth to babies.  By right, if the pain was so unbearable as your god intended as a method of suffer, Eve and other women would've stopped conceiving, or multiplying but Eve did not stop at 1, she went on to have a few in a short time frame.  

What was that all about?  Why your god do that if he knew that she wouldn't suffer?  Your god's plan blew up in his own face, because he cannot see the future, he cannot see that women would forget all the suffering of giving birth immediately after the baby comes out.  What was the point?  Your god wasting time?  To show that he's powerful but too stupid that to cover his own failure?

[ Last edited by  samerosie at 25-11-2006 12:43 PM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2006 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 25-11-2006 12:41 PM

Yes you did, you said your god intended to make Eve and all women to suffer from giving birth as a punishment for listening to the serpent and eating the apple.  But Eve and other women in your ...

God peoples like myself understood why God did that because it is a remainder to all humans race not to mess with God commandments. U mess, u will be cursed.

Besides  pain giving birth, womens suffered the monthly things. why? Womens should be always silent in  religions matter if not they only bring pollution and corrupt elements. do u want another pain ? the    breast cancer already killing womens. so to all womens out there, refrained from debating or giving view on religion matter. Lets man handle this task.

i guess u are women? i hve nothing to against women involved in working or anything but in religion matter, stay away.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 25-11-2006 12:54 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2006 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-11-2006 12:48 PM

God peoples like myself understood why God did that because it is a remainder to all humans race not to mess with God commandments. U mess, u will be cursed.

Besides  pain giving birth, wome ...

Udah lah, ko ni memang bangang.  Macam ular belit2.  Aku nak pergi makan CLEAN FOOD ni tapi ko tak leh makan sebab ada soy sauce kah kah kah....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 25-11-2006 12:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 25-11-2006 12:50 PM

Udah lah, ko ni memang bangang.  Macam ular belit2.  Aku nak pergi makan CLEAN FOOD ni tapi ko tak leh makan sebab ada soy sauce kah kah kah....

which of my statments sound belit2

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2006 12:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 25-11-2006 12:48 PM

Besides  pain giving birth, wome ...

Hek eleh, ko ingat ko bagus sangat, boleh lah nak tahan pompuan dari beribadat.  Ko ingat aku ni macam ko percaya kat tuhan twones merepek macam ko ikut bible sesuka ati.

Aku bukan pengikut bible ko, jadi tak yah lah ko nak tahan2 aku dari beribadat kepada Allah swt, Tuhan aku.  Tu, ko pegi kat C& C ko cakap kat MOD casejulia, Sherlyn dan other good Christian ladies in there, what you had just told me.

Dalam ugama aku, di larang orang2 yang bangang macam ko, buat2 pandai tau tak.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-11-2006 12:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by samerosie at 25-11-2006 12:54 PM

Tu, ko pegi kat C& C ko cakap kat MOD casejulia, Sherlyn dan other good Christian ladies in there, what you had just told me.

i hve already wrote the same things there. infact, casejulia too should not involved in religon debate. now she polluting God holy name with allah. I will create "Why womens are not allowed in religion matter" in C&C soon.

Use magic Report

Post time 25-11-2006 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Kesian perempuan dalam agama ko ni T8, patutlah ramai orang (lelaki dan perempuan) lebih rela jadi atheist atau Muslim dari jadi christianity yang dibawa oleh ko (tak masuk di akal).

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 09:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070949 second(s), 42 queries .