ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: anti_aktivis

FEMALE INFANTICIDE

[Copy link]
Post time 5-1-2007 02:34 PM | Show all posts
anti_aktivis,

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relation) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 460)

The Quran in Sura 4:11 says:

The share of the male shall be twice that of a female . . . . (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 311) (See Sura 4:176.)

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind." (Bukhari, emphasis added)

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-1-2007 10:49 PM | Show all posts
how about man has 9 brains and 1 emotion, but  woman only has 1 brain and 9 emotions...do you buy that?

Actually Islam did acknowledge the different between man and woman, both have their own speciality..and cant be equal to each other, but they燼re燾reated爐o爏upport爀ach爋ther.燛ven燡ohn燝ray燼cknowledge爐hat爄n爃is燽ook

Use magic Report

Post time 5-1-2007 10:53 PM | Show all posts

Reply #62 loona's post

AGREEE:setuju: :setuju: :setuju:

nice one>>>

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2007 08:03 AM | Show all posts
loona,

I have seen with my own eyes where Muslim men are now house husbands and the wives have taken the duty of providing for the family. That is why I say you cannot live the dream of the 6th century. Times are changing and women have become leaders of countries. Women have become builders, engineers, doctors, scientist and are experts in many fields once dominated by men.

Your argument hold no water. Until and unless you are a MCP. Remember one thing in mind and that is without them there would be no population growth and that is the most important part women play in the world. We have to respect them for that role and give them the due respect they deserve and not treat them as sex slaves and claim dominance over them.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2007 09:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 6-1-2007 08:03 AM
loona,

I have seen with my own eyes where Muslim men are now house husbands and the wives have taken the duty of providing for the family. That is why I say you cannot live the dream of the 6t ...

Yep..we shouldnt treat women like a sex slave, and if they are capable of being a leader, let them be a leader. I have no objection of that. Maybe   their "one brain" can beat " nine brains" of man..I dont deny the possibility, and i do admit women are so important in social culture, without them we are nothing! will not even exist in this world. But my point is...women are different from men. Both genders have their own special capabilities, and it will be best if those capabilities are fully utilized without claiming to be overpowered by specific gender.

Use magic Report

Post time 6-1-2007 10:52 PM | Show all posts
loona,

So, we have an understanding on this ground. Thank you.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-1-2007 01:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 6-1-2007 10:52 PM
loona,

So, we have an understanding on this ground. Thank you.

You are welcome!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-1-2007 01:18 AM | Show all posts
unfortunately, whta loona said is not what islam teaches. The more islamic the country, the more oppressed the women are.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-1-2007 01:37 PM | Show all posts
A recent U.N. report said that up to 50 million girls and women were missing from India's population, the reslut of systematic discrimination extending to the abortion of female fetuses.
by a_a

mind sharing the report...quite interesting.....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 8-1-2007 07:09 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Freako at 7-1-2007 01:37 PM
A recent U.N. report said that up to 50 million girls and women were missing from India's population, the reslut of systematic discrimination extending to the abortion of female fetuses.
by a_a

sorry bz a bit on other forum.

http://www.peopleandplanet.net/doc.php?id=2614

http://www.iht.com/articles/2005/11/24/opinion/edswami.php

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,25689-2519060,00.html

Use magic Report

Post time 8-1-2007 10:25 PM | Show all posts
anti_aktivis,

You claim UN report  and post a link which has nothing to do with UN. Is that what you call an aunthenticated report? I can give many such reports of Muslims mistreatment of their women from independant website but you will say they are all from anit_islamic propaganda. So get your facts from you claim otherwise this is another lie.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2007 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 8-1-2007 10:25 PM
anti_aktivis,

You claim UN report  and post a link which has nothing to do with UN. Is that what you call an aunthenticated report? I can give many such reports of Muslims mistreatment of thei ...

http://www.unicef.org/gender/index_factsandfigures.html

In some cultures the preference for boy children results in pre-natal sex selection and infanticide of girls. In India, for example, there are 933 Indian women for every l,000 men, resulting in 40 million 憁issing

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2007 04:27 PM | Show all posts
anti_aktivis,

Why did you not post the Female Genital Mutilation? May be you over looked uh!? But I'll help you on that too.

Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) affects l30 million girls and women globally and places 2 million at risk annually.

And you said 50 million but you did not say aborting the female feotus constituted in losing 40 million women. Do you know what that means? If all these feotus had developed India would have extra 40 million femals. But does the report says it was caused by Hindusim? No, it says cultural practice which would include Muslim poor families too. So next time use you brain instead of your bac**** to make you point. Study the article well. Now would you like to know what is happening in Saudi Arabia? Let's see.

Women Migrant Workers
Some women workers that we interviewed were still traumatized from rape and sexual abuse at the hands of Saudi male employers, and could not narrate their accounts without anger or tears. Accustomed to unrestricted freedom of movement in their home countries, these and other women described to us locked doors and gates in Riyadh, Jeddah, Medina, and Dammam that kept them virtual prisoners in workshops, private homes, and the dormitory-style housing that labor subcontracting companies provided to them. Living in forced confinement and extreme isolation made it difficult or impossible for these women to call for help, escape situations of exploitation and abuse, and seek legal redress.

http://hrw.org/mideast/saudi/labor/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2007 05:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 9-1-2007 04:27 PM
anti_aktivis,

Why did you not post the Female Genital Mutilation? May be you over looked uh!? But I'll help you on that too.

Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) affects l30 million girls and wo ...

read this

[quote]
In some cultures the preference for boy children results in pre-natal sex selection and infanticide of girls. In India, for example, there are 933 Indian women for every l,000 men, resulting in 40 million 憁issing

Use magic Report

Post time 9-1-2007 06:32 PM | Show all posts
anti_aktis,

Talking to you is like talking to a 3 year old child. I do not blame you but it is the way you were made to grow.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 9-1-2007 07:39 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 9-1-2007 06:32 PM
anti_aktis,

Talking to you is like talking to a 3 year old child. I do not blame you but it is the way you were made to grow.

when i pasting a fact , u consider me as a 3 year old child?

Ki ki

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

20-5-2024 04:42 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070370 second(s), 35 queries .