Register

ADVERTISEMENT

1234Next
Return to list New
View: 10050|Reply: 75

Christian is the only major religion that doesnt have sacred language

[Copy link]
Post time 19-1-2007 09:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Guys, we are to notice something about Christianity, we can observe that it is the only religion that doesnt have sacred language, unlike to:

Hindu - Sanskrit
Islam - Arab
Jewish Tradition - Hebrew

I bet Debmey and his gang will come and claim otherwise, but the very burden case they have to prove is "there is no original text of christianity that dated back it the language spoken and written during the living of Jesus on earth."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

weedkiller This user has been deleted
Post time 20-1-2007 01:29 AM | Show all posts
http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing/arabic.htm
yeap and we get a whole load of swear words for the major religion of Islam's oh-so-sacred language too.

Kol ayre wle?

[ Last edited by  weedkiller at 20-1-2007 01:46 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2007 03:24 PM | Show all posts
The problem with muslims is, the worship arabs.

What is the point of having a scraed language?

If scared language means teh language where scriptures were written with, then we Christians have twoi sacred languages, Hebrew and Greek. Better than islam. You realise how stupid greekgod is? ahahahahahahaha....................

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2007 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 20-1-2007 01:29 AM
http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing/arabic.htm
yeap and we get a whole load of swear words for the major religion of Islam's oh-so-sacred language too.

Kol ayre wle?

whoaaa im petrified.. well christian even swear on their god.. God Damn It<-- sounds familiar?? yerp almost every christian says that.. owh and not forgeting...holy sh*t?? what does that mean?? u worship sh*ts now??

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2007 03:58 PM | Show all posts

Reply #4 Nocturna's post

posted by nocturna

whoaaa im petrified.. well christian even swear on their god.. God Damn It<-- sounds familiar?? yerp almost every christian says that.. owh and not forgeting...holy sh*t?? what does that mean?? u worship sh*ts now??

:ketuk: :ketuk: :ketuk:

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2007 04:07 PM | Show all posts

Reply #4 Nocturna's post

haha least we don't go around claiming that english is the sacred language of some religion hahahaha

oh well here's what i found that's equivalent to god damn it.

Yela'an Mayteen Ahlak - God damn the dead of your family.

i guess that's sacred too.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-1-2007 04:10 PM | Show all posts
oh and this one too. islam's sacred languages consists of this too.

Haneek rabbak.         I'll f*** your God.

very interesting. i feel oh so sacred when i pronounce it

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2007 04:15 PM | Show all posts
AT LEAST IT IS NOT AS COMMON AS THOSE ENGLISH, WHERE IT IS SAID JUST LIKE THAT INNOCENTLY EVERY DAY, ON MOVIES...
WHERE THEY ARE MOCKING THEIR OWN GOD...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2007 04:25 PM | Show all posts

Reply #8 ussopp's post

agreed wif your statement

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2007 04:30 PM | Show all posts
well let me ask you something usopp, is english THE official oh-so-sacred language of any religion? or has any religion like christianity claim sole proprietary ownership to english? did christianity specifically mentioned that a certain language is oh-so-sacred to them?

no, i don't think so right? so why don't you just "rouh ya ayr"? don't worry. i'm not cursing. it's part of a oh-so-sacred language of your religion.

[ Last edited by  weedkiller at 20-1-2007 04:32 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2007 04:37 PM | Show all posts

Reply #10 weedkiller's post

yea2..you are rite...
:setuju:

but i just wondering what are they imagining/thinking when they said like that...

since its too casual...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2007 04:41 PM | Show all posts
why don't you go wonder that if english is corrupt why they come out something like english version of the quran for your religion?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2007 05:01 PM | Show all posts
this topic was create to discuss sacred language..greekgod is only pointing out sumthing.. not some swearing words..

but no..u just have to relate unneccesary things..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2007 05:04 PM | Show all posts
owh by the way.. not all arabs are muslim.. there are christian arab who speaks arab.. and other religions..

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2007 05:28 PM | Show all posts
Although I agree with greekgod's statement that Christianity does not have a language it considers sacred, I do wonder what is the advantage of having a sacred language. Perhaps someone can enlighten me. I'm quite ignorant at this. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2007 05:39 PM | Show all posts
i believe dat all the religiions never ever had tis kinda of sacred language xcept dat those lingos are well spoken by ourselves.we are the ones dat created those lingos.blame ourselves then

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-1-2007 05:40 PM | Show all posts

Reply #13 Nocturna's post

yeap and he does have a point there. an oh-so-sacred language with a whole load of profanity. thanks for reminding me

Use magic Report

me This user has been deleted
Post time 20-1-2007 07:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 20-1-2007 05:28 PM
Although I agree with greekgod's statement that Christianity does not have a language it considers sacred, I do wonder what is the advantage of having a sacred language. Perhaps someone can enlig ...

i guess what he trying to say is, christian is a false religion because it have no sacred language, or something similar.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-1-2007 11:16 AM | Show all posts
it is somewhat funny when it turns out people are looking for bad words instead. For your most information, the term sacred and why it is said sacred because of preservation of the original revelation from the Divine Being.

Language to some philosopher is a living thing, because it evolved over time. Meaning that, additions are made and the language itself is growing. Therefore, we can trace back many new addition to our own language. For example, "internet" doesnt exist during Medieval or during Jesus time, nor during Mohammad time.

Therefore, when someone is looking back and made hard of themselves looking for "funny" words, I think either they are short-sighted or too shy to admit that they dont believe that their religion does not have sacred language.

Mind you guys, being pathetic and seemingly uneducated brings you nowhere... that is what i have always seen and expecting from Malaysian, sorry to say.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-1-2007 11:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by weedkiller at 20-1-2007 05:40 PM
yeap and he does have a point there. an oh-so-sacred language with a whole load of profanity. thanks for reminding me

This discussion may be limited in the Malaysian mind, sorry again to say this.

I am Muslim, and i dont have problem to read ahead of other thing, for example the Bible Code by Micheal Drosnin. Dronin extracted information (code) from Torah which was written in Hebrew, which I wonder what would the result be if it is in English.

The purpose of the sacred language, not that we worship the language, but for the understanding of the real message what would god want us to know. He delivers it and we transliterated it to other language. We must first understand that not every language is perfect (totalia), to which a language might come short of term, and therefore the translator have to use the only closes meaning known to them. This might produce error.

Having said that, if a sacred text can be preserve in its sacred language, not only we can learn the past but also preserving it to the future.

We can easily seen in the Christianity themselves, how many transliteration do they have? SO MANY! But, asked from Jewish Tradition or Muslim, how many original text do they have, one can easily say, "hums.. i guess there is one of each." (err.. dont pusing2 my word, i am saying about the original text, not about transliteration text, please distinguish between these two.)

What "me" said might be inducted to be true... What is a religion worth if it is not a "religion"?

[ Last edited by  greekgod at 22-1-2007 01:44 PM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

10-5-2024 02:29 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066474 second(s), 46 queries .