CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

28.02.07 - Great Disaster

[Copy link]
Post time 28-2-2007 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Yup I was a penghantar surat when I was 18yrs while working for Police department in my home town…..but out of 20 candidates ….i was choosen. - Truth 8

Wahhhhhhh!!!!! daripada 20 candidates, awak sorang sahaja yg terpilih utk menjawat jawatan penghantar surat tu????? Amat Membanggakan.!!   truth8, u are SS.....tahu tak SS tu apa?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-2-2007 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sedondon at 28-2-2007 04:24 PM
Awal thread truth8 kata ada disaster pada 28 - 02 - 07,
Pastu tiba2 kata bersyukur duit banyak masuk dalam akaun dia, disaster tak jadi lah, kena bersyukur lah, pastu cerita dia keje sebagaai PA ...

Biasa la, teknik divert attention..

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2007 04:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sedondon at 28-2-2007 04:24 PM
Awal thread truth8 kata ada disaster pada 28 - 02 - 07,
Pastu tiba2 kata bersyukur duit banyak masuk dalam akaun dia, disaster tak jadi lah, kena bersyukur lah, pastu cerita dia keje sebagaai PA ...

Biasa lah tu kalau prediction dia tak menjadi

mula lah dia merapu tak tentu pasal

naik angau lah dia tu

kerja PA ngan Tan Sri konon, tapi dia bilang tak lama

dia tu kena tendang tak ( you are fire ) sebab tak tahu baca dan tulis

kharrrrr  kharrrr   kharrrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2007 04:44 PM | Show all posts
truth8 berbangga kerana terpilih jawatan penting dalam polis. (budak penghantar surat)

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2007 05:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 28-2-2007 03:22 PM
I'm calling everybody to just ignore this thread or similar incoming threads of his, unless significant improvement is seen. I don't believe Truth.8 sufficiently understands English nor Malay, th ...

Saya setuju sangat sangat.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2007 06:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 28-2-2007 03:24 PM
Rupa-rupa nya rezeki pula yang masuk hari ini 28/02/07. tak henti2 duit masuk dlm akaun saya.

Bersyukur  kepada God of the Bible.

Amen

Duit masuk tak henti2 sampai jadi great disaster ?
Sampai akaun meletup jadi great disaster ?

[ Last edited by  Png_Prince at 28-2-2007 07:04 PM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 28-2-2007 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WLIO at 28-2-2007 04:34 PM

kerja PA ngan Tan Sri konon, tapi dia bilang tak lama

dia tu kena tendang tak ( you are fire ) sebab tak tahu baca dan tulis

bukan tendang but l left my own will. i was working in Tan Sri resident where there is small office. i handle everything from attending customers, calling up PM office secretary, bernama , entertain Tan sri VIP in event Tan sri not around, booking hotel and reservation and etc.

i left because hve other commitment.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2007 09:06 PM | Show all posts
apa mengarut ni.....mana great disaster nyer?...tetiba pulak pasal duit masuk.....merapu betul la ko ni truth8....takleh pecaya langsung....credibility zero

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-2-2007 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Arissa_Sofea at 28-2-2007 09:06 PM
apa mengarut ni.....mana great disaster nyer?...tetiba pulak pasal duit masuk.....merapu betul la ko ni truth8....takleh pecaya langsung....credibility zero

betul ke u nak great disaster ini? kalau u betul serious,  no hal tapi dont regret for requesting it

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2007 10:03 PM | Show all posts
a true christian liar..even st peter the satan is so ashamed of you....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2007 10:18 PM | Show all posts

Reply #310 Truth.8's post

Just admit that you are wrong T8, no need to divert other people's comments on you. You're the one who said something will happen today but nothing happened, not us.

If you are matured enough and responsible towards what you've said and done, I suggests you better admit that you are wrong and promise that you won't posting another pointless threads. I will respect that kind of behaviour rather than you becoming a sore loser.

Great for you to have endless cashflow in your bank account. Ain't that different from a great disaster?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-2-2007 10:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 28-2-2007 09:58 PM

betul ke u nak great disaster ini? kalau u betul serious,  no hal tapi dont regret for requesting it

i did not request it...but you are the one who opened this thread about disaster....i you also don't want any disaster, then why the hell opened this thread?
you think you are qualified enough to say what's God Intention?
and gaya you cakap...macam you ader power nak bagi disaster
"kalau u betul serious, no hal tapi dont regret for requesting it"

apa ni?....you Tuhan ker?

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 12:41 AM | Show all posts
T8 - u nearly have it,,,, Wall Street Tanked,,, shanghaied noon.

but the markets recovered well

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2007 01:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by RedChaSiew at 1-3-2007 12:41 AM
T8 - u nearly have it,,,, Wall Street Tanked,,, shanghaied noon.

but the markets recovered well

that will be great Disaster  if it fell and will effect here.
so, muslims dont mocked God peoples thread.

behave yourself.

p/s : if muslims still want to mocked, go ahead be my guess but dont regret later.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-3-2007 01:11 AM | Show all posts
The Internet home of:
l

Stocks bounce backDow extends gains, up about 100, after Bernanke says markets appear to be working well; bonds struggle.February 28 2007: 11:05 AM EST

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- The Dow Jones industrial average climbed about 100 points Wednesday after Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said markets are working well, helping stocks recover from one of their worst days ever.
The 30-share Dow industrials (Charts), the broader S&P 500 (Charts) and the Nasdaq (Charts) all rose nearly 1 percent more than an hour into the session.
A man passes the famed bronze bull in New York's financial district, Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2007. The Dow fell 416.02 points, or 3.29 percent, to 12,216.24 on Tuesday.

The gains come on the heels of a brutal day for Wall Street. The Dow tumbled 416 points Tuesday, or 3.3 percent, its largest single-day point loss since the day after the stock market reopened after the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks.
The markets seem to be "working well" and are functioning normally, Bernanke told a House panel. The selloff also hasn't altered the Fed's view on U.S. economic growth, he added.
Stocks took off and rose sharply on the Fed chief's comments after posting modest gains earlier in the session.
Survive the market drop
Stocks dived around the world Tuesday as investors eyed a big drop in Chinese shares and signs of economic weakness.
The Shanghai and Shenzhen indexes rebounded almost 4 percent in China Wednesday, though markets in Japan, Hong Kong and Europe remained under pressure.
Investors had plenty of economic news to sift through Wednesday. A report showed new home sales tumbled 16 percent in January, the latest sign of weakness in the battered real estate market.
The Commerce Department said gross domestic product, the broadest measure of the nation's economic activity, rose 2.2 percent in the fourth quarter, versus an earlier estimate of 3.5 percent growth. The reading was just a shade below average forecasts.
In the Dow, 21 components rose and 9 fell. All 30 stocks on the blue-chip index declined on Tuesday.
Market breadth was positive. On the New York Stock Exchange, winners topped losers by a margin of two to one on volume of 767 million shares. On the Nasdaq, advancers beat decliners by a margin of 4 to 3 as 1.04 billion shares changed hands.
U.S. light crude oil for April delivery fell 97 cents to $60.32 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Treasury prices, which soared Tuesday as equities plunged, retreated. The yield on the benchmark 10-year note rose to 4.56 percent, up from 4.51 percent late Tuesday. Bond prices and yields move in opposite directions.
The dollar rebounded against the euro and the yen in early trading.

Top Stories
Bernanke: Markets are 'working well'

Stocks bounce back

New home sales plunge

Homes: What a million bucks buys

Home Depot eyes extended housing slump

Bullion Gold and Silver Investment
We are California Numismatic Investments, one of America's largest...
www.golddealer.com

Crude Oil Futures: Xpresstrade
Trade over 300 futures (even open-outcry) . Easy-to-use,...
www.xpresstrade.com
Special Offer:

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 1-3-2007 01:12 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 01:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 1-3-2007 01:11 AM
The Internet home of:
lhttp://i.a.cnn.net/money/.element/img/1.0/logos/cnnmoneydotcom_small.gif

Stocks bounce backDow extends gains, up about 100, after Bernanke says markets appear to ...

This you call disaster ?

kharrr   kharrr   kharrrrrrr

my nephew is also laughing at you

kharrrrrr   kharrrr     kharrrrrr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-3-2007 02:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WLIO at 1-3-2007 01:22 AM

This you call disaster ?

kharrr   kharrr   kharrrrrrr

my nephew is also laughing at you

kharrrrrr   kharrrr     kharrrrrr

why not? if the market crused , what u call??
ur nephew lauging at u because of ur stupidity

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 04:07 AM | Show all posts
t8....can you be more specific in the future? instead of just calling it 'great disaster', why don't you put it 'great flood' for example....

everyone can make statements...and when the time comes...everyone just can take something and match it.....that's not prediction...

you don't want us to mock....but look at the way you're acting....look at the way you're representing yourself...look at the way you're blurting nonsense....

if a muslim post a thread like this...i'm sure youre one of the mockers...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 06:09 AM | Show all posts

first time in KK.

Nation
Wednesday February 28, 2007

Navy ready to join hands with foreign military to combat terrorism

KOTA KINABALU: The Malaysian navy is ready to work with any foreign military, including Singapore, in combating terrorism and piracy in the waters of Sabah and Sarawak.

Region II commander Laksamana Muda Datuk Ahmad Kamarulzaman Ahmad Badaruddin said cooperation with foreign militaries was necessary in the defence of the country抯 territorial waters.

He said the cooperation between Malaysia and Singapore抯 military was not only in the field of defence.

揥e have also been involved in helping one another in times of natural disaster,

Use magic Report

Post time 1-3-2007 06:20 AM | Show all posts
it burned somewhere in USJ, but its 1/3/2007

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 03:13 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.634012 second(s), 42 queries .