Author: Truth.8

28.02.07 - Great Disaster

[Copy link]
Post time 2-3-2007 04:09 AM | Show all posts
Great Disaster??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-3-2007 05:18 AM | Show all posts
Pada 28.02.07, Truth 8 telah menjadi 'great disaster' kepada pengikut-pengikut kristian
kerana ramalan bangangnya......

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 09:05 AM | Show all posts
Ahli nujum sepanjang zaman............
Kita nantikan tilikan seterusnya.......tunggu............

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 09:10 AM | Show all posts

YES

Yes it is reported in the newspapers of RM70billion loss in one day 28 Feb 2007 the worst since 11/9/2001.
Even it recovered during the day, the financial disaster had happened.
The recovery could be due to Government intervention by buying shares using public funds while those who lost were not recoverable. The banks should know better especially those who deal in margin.  The banks had to sell when the relevant collateral was not supported.  The balance is recoverable from the shareholders/investors who loaned from the bank.
A normal risks but a disaster for many like T8 said - hang themselves.
The worst is yet to come.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 10:06 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by wulan_99901 at 2-3-2007 04:09 AM
Great Disaster??

kharrrr   kharrrr   kharrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 10:30 AM | Show all posts
Ada ajer yg jadi pak angguk Truth8 ye?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 2-3-2007 11:10 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sedondon at 2-3-2007 10:30 AM
Ada ajer yg jadi pak angguk Truth8 ye?

Pak kadok

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2007 12:59 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 2-3-2007 09:10 AM
Yes it is reported in the newspapers of RM70billion loss in one day 28 Feb 2007 the worst since 11/9/2001.
Even it recovered during the day, the financial disaster had happened.
The recovery co ...

Yes, it happened on 28-02-07 as what i wrote  great disater.

I am waiting for  this mlm company to approved my site to market their products. If they still playing dirty games and beings double standard, I going fast for 30 days and pray very hard that whole world economy will comes crashed and let all suffered include this mlm company with bankrupt and summon by authority.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-3-2007 01:10 PM | Show all posts
owh man... i cant stop laughing..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2007 01:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Nocturna at 2-3-2007 01:10 PM
owh man... i cant stop laughing..

Oh really, if you invest huge shares  on 28/02 & suffered great, u lauged?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-3-2007 02:31 PM | Show all posts
KLCI pares loss to 40 points
By KEITH HIEW
PETALING JAYA: The KL Composite Index (KLCI) continued to fall yesterday, losing 40.63 points to 1,196.45 mainly due to panic selling.

hhahahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 03:18 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2-3-2007 12:59 PM

Yes, it happened on 28-02-07 as what i wrote  great disater.

I am waiting for  this mlm company to approved my site to market their products. If they still playing dirty games and beings ...

Is this the great disaster which u predicted ?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 03:46 PM | Show all posts
Mula2 truth8 kata akan ada great disaster. Lepas tu kata takda, bersyukur pulak. pastu kata ada pulak great disaster. Memang bangsa nih suka cakap mcm tu ke?:cak: cakap putar alam.............

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 03:53 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sedondon at 2-3-2007 03:46 PM
Mula2 truth8 kata akan ada great disaster. Lepas tu kata takda, bersyukur pulak. pastu kata ada pulak great disaster. Memang bangsa nih suka cakap mcm tu ke?:cak: cakap putar alam.............

PA dia 13Friday baru inform dia ttg great disaster tu.. Puas dia mencari news.. Sbb tu Truth.8 buat U turn..
Aku mmg tak tahan gelak la thread ni

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 03:58 PM | Show all posts
Truth8, baik ko mintak maap dekat God of Bible ko tu sebelum bakal bini ko mandul.....

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sedondon at 2-3-2007 03:58 PM
Truth8, baik ko mintak maap dekat God of Bible ko tu sebelum bakal bini ko mandul.....

Truth.8 tgh bercinta kot ?

Gf Truth.8 : Whats ur name ?
Truth.8     : I like nasi lemak

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-3-2007 05:51 PM | Show all posts

good site

http://blog.limkitsiang.com/?p=29

PM抯 CNY present - RM70 billion Bursa Saham losses by small investors

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 05:53 PM | Show all posts

Reply #377 13Friday's post

May i know do u know whats going on this thread?

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 05:56 PM | Show all posts
miahahahaha... anyway T8 gud job...!! well done..bravo..!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-3-2007 06:14 PM | Show all posts

two days later another disaster

March 02, 2007 16:59 PM     

Two Umno Maran Leaders Killed In Road Crash

SUNGAI PETANI, March 2 (Bernama) -- Maran Umno vice chief Datuk Saiful Bahari Mokhtar and Sentul village head Mohd Kamal Idris were killed and 18 others injured, including four seriously, in a crash involving a bus and a trailer at Kilometre 89.7 of the North-South Highway (north bound) early Friday.

They were in a convoy of five buses, carrying more than 200 Umno leaders from the Maran division, to Langkawi to attend a four-day course which was supposed to begin today.

Kedah Traffic Chief Supt Mah Khye Beng said the accident happened at 4.40am when one of the five buses crashed into the trailer which was laden with iron pilings.

He said Saiful Bahari and Mohd Kamal, both 50 years old, died at the scene.

The seriously injured were Maran Umno secretary Nor Azhar Latif, 45; the division's Wanita executive secretary Nor Asnidatul Aida Nordin, 31; Nor Azhar Abdul Jabar, 32, and Nor Azman Ismail, 40.

The driver of the affected bus, in his 30s and who was not injured in the crash, had been detained for investigation, he added.

Kedah Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Mahdzir Khalid and Perlis Menteri Besar Datuk Seri Shahidan Kassim were among those who visited the victims at the Sultan Abdul Halim Hospital here today.

The bodies of Saiful Bahari and Mohd Kamal are expected to be flown back to Maran by a Nuri helicopter from the Royal Malaysian Air Force base in Butterworth at 2.30pm today.

Meanwhile, Maran Umno Puteri Chief Datuk Shahaniza Shamsuddin said she was supposed to be on the ill-fated bus, but had hopped onto another bus when the convoy stopped at the rest area at Tapah, Perak about 1.15am.

Grateful that she escaped the ordeal, Shahaniza was however saddened by the tragedy that befell Saiful Bahari and Mohd Kamal.

Following the incident, Sahaniza said the course in Langkawi had been cancelled.

A passenger in the bus which crashed, Norehan Abdul Raof, 42, a staff at the Maran Umno's office, said she was jolted from her sleep when the bus over-turned after crashing into the trailer.

With injuries on her face and leg, Norehan managed to get to Saiful Bahari, who was seated infront, and got him to recite some prayers before he succumbed to his injuries.

The convoy left Maran about 8pm yesterday and was scheduled to be in Kuala Perlis at 10am today for the welcoming ceremony to be attended by Shahidan, which the programme, according to Shahidan's Press Secretary, Syed Omar Syed Mohamad, had been cancelled.

The dead victims and the injured had been taken to the Sultan Abdul Halim Hospital here.

-- BERNAMA

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 05:32 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.069925 second(s), 42 queries .