CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Why many God peoples like Jews and true Christians are gifted?

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 14-2-2007 01:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 13-2-2007 02:41 PM

I agreed...Barney50 simply remind us to behave and walk the path that has been outlined by religion and in this case he reminding us to live according to the good principles upheld in every r ...

....and i hve tegur all to worshipped God of Bible

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-2-2007 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/13/07 09:13 PM

that's because muslims and pagan are out list having true God special gift

so are you. the difference is people like me don't pretend to be more than what we are. people like me don't bother making big claims we can't prove. Face it, you can't prove it. You yourself said in your thread that you don't like people reasoning with you. You can't prove something if you avoid reasoning.

Please don't try to make God looks so unfair that he gives someone a great gift that the person can never prove it nor be consistently consistent in what he says.

A simple example. In 31.01.07 thread of yours, you claimed that Muslims mock you on Jan 31, and not very long after that in that very same thread you said Muslims did not mock you on Jan 31st. You cannot even be consistent in something that you claimed causes the flood in Indonesia. If it's a cause it's supposed to be very significant and memorable at least to you who made the claim, but you couldn't even stay true to your own claim. Are we supposed to believe that you can sense things that ordinary persons can't sense, yet you can't sense your own contradiction? I mean, 'did' and 'did not' are two extremes. It's like between + and - charges in electricity, or N and S poles of magnetism, or 1 and 0 in binary logic, etc.

And when I pointed it out in my post #177 what did you do? You ignored it I guess because it's way too obvious for you to reshuffle your story and try to make yourself look right. You know what, if you make a mistake, admit it. There's no shame in admitting your own mistake. I'm quite outspoken myself and I make mistakes once in a while and I admit it when I'm aware of it. Check this thread for example. I did apologize for my misunderstanding
http://forum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=262220&extra=page%3D3
I guess you can make yourself look a bit more like a God's chosen people by being honest than ego.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2007 01:58 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/13/07 09:17 PM

than you can follow barney path.  

just because you want us to follow your path doesn't mean barney wants us to follow his path when he posted the reminder. did you actually read it by the way? I didn't see him telling us to follow his God(s), let alone his teaching.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2007 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 14-2-2007 01:23 PM

so you believe that you are one of the selected few?

By the way, I've read all your posts in this thread, but I have yet to see you answering your own question as stated in the subject of this thread. And at the beginning of the thread you said "coming soon", as if you're going to share with us an insightful explanations. So I'm still waiting....

I have 'tegur' all faith as well the so called Christians to believed and worshipped God in truth and spiritually. When I mentioned worshipped in truth, meaning God of Bible and our Lord.

God indeed choose HIS peoples to uphold, preach and warn the misguided peoples. All this happened even during Noah times.

So, I do not agreed with:

Hindus (pagan)
Islam similar practiced of pagan

So called Christians who believed in trinity and believing those crap of Santa

Etc

As for the other question you posted and me not replying because I believed is worthless to reply those question.

ask yourself a simple question:

does it make sense to worshipped one god but indirectly bowing to an object?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2007 05:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 14-2-2007 01:58 PM

just because you want us to follow your path doesn't mean barney wants us to follow his path when he posted the reminder. did you actually read it by the way? I didn't see him telling us to ...

those lack of faith will ask others to pray to their god.
as for me, I am 100% confirmed that God of Bible is Truth hence all should Worshipped God of Bible not hindus, islam or whatever.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-2-2007 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 14-2-2007 01:52 PM

so are you. the difference is people like me don't pretend to be more than what we are. people like me don't bother making big claims we can't prove. Face it, you can't prove it. You yourself ...

u misunderstood as usual

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-2-2007 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by <i>Truth.8</i> at 2/14/07 01:19 AM<br />

<br />

<br />
u misunderstood as usual
<br />

anybody can say the person whose argument he doesn't like simply misunderstands or misses the point or something alike, without any explanation.

So, which part of my post shows a misunderstanding? Additionally, a misunderstanding of what? How did I misunderstand it? I have no problem admitting that I misunderstand something if I believe I did. So why don't you do the right thing, and be clear about it. When I think you misunderstand something I quote a specific line from you, and give you explanation what is it that you misunderstood.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2007 02:27 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/14/07 01:14 AM
As for the other question you posted and me not replying because I believed is worthless to reply those question.

ask yourself a simple question:

does it make sense to worshipped one god but indirectly bowing to an object?

wait a minute. you opened a thread with a question as a subject, as if you are going to explain to us all the answer. your first post contains a word that implies a thoughtful explanation is coming up. now you're saying it's worthless to answer that question, that you yourself brought up? can you please be consistent.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-2-2007 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/14/07 01:17 AM

those lack of faith will ask others to pray to their god.
as for me, I am 100% confirmed that God of Bible is Truth hence all should Worshipped God of Bible not hindus, islam or whatever.

so Barney wasn't asking us to follow his path, my point exactly. it doesn't matter whether or not he believes in true Gods or something, my point was simply that you were not right to suggest that I follow barney's path simply because I don't find his reminder thread ridiculous as yours, since in it he wasn't telling us to follow his religion or something.

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2007 04:11 PM | Show all posts
Seph, that's your opinion and let me address mine.

Originally posted by Sephiroth at 14-2-2007 08:37 AM

Because it is empty cans which makes most noise. ;)

Others pray in silence, even in their own temples and holy places; Muslims conduct their prayers using loudspeakers. ;)

Muslims use loudspeakers to pray because we pray in large numbers (Jemaah) and it is fair for the last line of the jemaah to hear what the Imam said. It's not because we are bragging to the followers of other religions that we are the most righteous above all (Let me remind you again Seph that I don't want to argue whether you are holier than me or otherwise...) but simply as a tool to facilitate our prayer. Let me remind you that Islam existed 1,400 years ago and loudspeakers just invented around 100 years ago. The muslims are getting used to pray not by using modern loudspeakers long before it existed. By the way, if a Muslim didn't pray in jemaah (in group) they pray silently, don't you ever encounter any Muslims in your office and watch him or her pray? Is it a nuisance to your ears?

Others like Buddhist Monks eat a meal a day (or was it two) for 365 days and never complain or expect anything to come out of their sacrifice; Muslims cannot even control their mouth (and hearts) for 30 DAYS a year.?

Are you reffering to the Ramadhan Seph? Well, I admit that we do have some sort of a 'food fiesta' going on that month...  However, it just merely providing a business opportunity to Muslims because not all of us have the time to prepare our dinner...I personally break my fast only with a few pieces of dates and a glass of Teh Tarik....Wow! ain't that much lesser than the regular diet of a monk...;)

We don't bring down other people's temples/holy grounds because we have doubts on our own belief or fear that our children will ran away to other religion.

You mean like the tragedy of Masjid Babri in India? In that point I agreed with you!

All this are traits of people who think they have God; in fact, God do not bother about you. He have closed His eyes to your people.

Hmm..I'm a bit confused about this analogy...If a person who are trying to live his life according to religion is godless, then a person who is not religous (drink wine, free sex, gambling, assaulting, commit a crime etc) serve the true God...Hmmm..how can that be? ;)

Well, as I said I'm not as gifted as T8 and I cannot proclaim that God is watching us. Let just say my religion is my business and your religion is yours, let respect each other Seph....what do you say about that?

[ Last edited by  rurouni_khairul at 15-2-2007 04:13 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2007 05:01 PM | Show all posts
salam
let me remind you that Islam existed 1,400 years ago and loudspeakers just invented around 100 years ago

Sepiroth, sbg tambahan: Islam yg dinyatakan rurouni disini adalah Islam yg telah diperlengkapkan/disempurnakan cuma kalau sedara Seph nak tahu Islam telah ada sejak pencitaan Adam lagi.
Aku telah sempurnakan bagi kamu agama kamu dan Aku telah cukupkan nikmatKu kepada kamu dan Aku telah redakan Islam itu menjadi agama untuk kamu. (Al-Maidah:3)

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2007 05:03 PM | Show all posts
Double Post-

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2007 05:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #51 hiburanmalam's post

Tambahan yang bagus hiburanmalam...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2007 09:02 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by hiburanmalam at 15-2-2007 05:01 PM
salam

Sepiroth, sbg tambahan: Islam yg dinyatakan rurouni disini adalah Islam yg telah diperlengkapkan/disempurnakan cuma kalau sedara Seph nak tahu Islam telah ada sejak pencitaan Adam lagi.

Macam mana kamu tahu yg Islam berada sejak Adam? Kamu hidup masa itu ke? Kamu ada tengok orang dulu2 sembahyang spt sekarang?

Kamu hanyalah kambing yg diheret ke merata tempat oleh sebijik buku yg kamu, suka tak suka kena juga percaya. Tak erti nak fikir serta tak erti nak menyoal. Hanya tahu ikut je macam kambing. ;)

Buku kata Bulan dibuat dr keju, kamu angguk2 kepala dan sangguk berperang dgn mana2 orang yg tak setuju dgn kamu. Ada yg sanggup kahwin dan menpersembahkan tubuh badan mereka sbg ganjaran utk mereka masuk Islam. Ada yg sanggup menberi rasuah - wang ringgit dan harta supaya orang lain boleh masuk Islam.

Maaf ... ini semua bukan keimanan. Orang Islam tak tahu apa itu Iman. :no:

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2007 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 16-2-2007 09:02 AM

Macam mana kamu tahu yg Islam berada sejak Adam? Kamu hidup masa itu ke? Kamu ada tengok orang dulu2 sembahyang spt sekarang?

Kamu hanyalah kambing yg diheret ke merata tempat oleh sebi ...

What he meant was the Ad Din of Tauhid is the concept of faith in Islam has existed long ago. In case you didn't know what Tauhid means, it means the purification of God that God has no equals and God is only one, not two or three or hundreds. It means that the concept of Islam has existed since Adam a.s. I agreed that the term 'Islam' is new and just occured 1,400 years ago but the concept brought by Islam has been there all the time since the time of Adam a.s. and later brought by the other prophets until the time of Moses a.s., Jesus a.s. and Muhammad s.a.w.

Hope this will clarify any confussion.

P.S: Err..Seph I personally didn't agreed with you on certain matters but do I or any of us Muslims in Malaysia ever attempt to beheaded you just because of our differences? Be greatful that we lived in a harmonious society for the sake of our future generations.

[ Last edited by  rurouni_khairul at 16-2-2007 10:43 AM ]

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 16-2-2007 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Sephiroth at 16-2-2007 09:02 AM

Kamu hanyalah kambing yg diheret ke merata tempat oleh sebi ...

yup good question. muslims has been brain wash by arabs.

those story like islam 'hidup' during adam time nothing by marketing plan just like paradise filled with marriage, sex and wine and not forgetting fish liver as first meal upon step in at paradise.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-2-2007 01:18 PM | Show all posts
answer my question Truth.8.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2007 10:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 12-2-2007 12:36 PM
Coming soon to one and only cari.com

sound like movie or something. what a laugh

Use magic Report

Post time 16-2-2007 11:42 PM | Show all posts
sephiroth,

kamu hidup masa manusia berkepala gajah ada ke? adakah disebabkan evolution kaum manusia berkepala gajah pupus? you should think of the same concept before trying to act smart.

Kamu hanyalah kambing yg diheret ke merata tempat oleh sebijik buku yg kamu, suka tak suka kena juga percaya. Tak erti nak fikir serta tak erti nak menyoal. Hanya tahu ikut je macam kambing.

bezanya aku dengan kau: aku makan lembu, kau sembah lembu. aku tunggang gajah, kau sembah gajah. lain sama sekali. :no: unless you're telling me that the cows wrote the veda gita etc.. bagus2 sungguh kukuh bukti kepercayaan org hindu. hmmhmm

Use magic Report

Post time 17-2-2007 01:19 AM | Show all posts
well....u just list down here what are yr predictions for this year or years to come if there is/are going to be any major turnover or mishaps to be fallen to earth mister....

Cheers

:lebai:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 08:42 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.117055 second(s), 42 queries .