CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Why many God peoples like Jews and true Christians are gifted?

[Copy link]
Post time 20-2-2007 12:46 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/19/07 08:35 PM

browse thru all the thread how muslims mocked my thread. one example from muslim :

that's what I got from browisng through your thread. what do you have to defend my claim? I bet you can't prove it. well well, what do I expect?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-2-2007 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 20-2-2007 12:46 PM

that's what I got from browisng through your thread. what do you have to defend my claim? I bet you can't prove it. well well, what do I expect?

u browse thru and you see countless mocking comes from muslims. i am not going paste here becasue it just wast of time and u later going repeat again and again.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 2/19/07 08:49 PM

u browse thru and you see countless mocking comes from muslims. i am not going paste here becasue it just wast of time and u later going repeat again and again.

my goodness you did not understand my question did you? I know that muslims mock your threads, I did it too. There's no question about that. But my question was, why did you say that Muslims mock  your thread on Jan 31st, and than shortly after you said Muslims did not do it? Why did you contradict your own claim? You should defend that, it's your own claim. I don't have to browse through your thread trying to defend you, you should defend yourself.

If were not aware of the contradiction admit that. If it's a typo admit that. Don't be too egoistic to admit that that's a sheer contradiction.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 20-2-2007 12:33 PM

dont forget the Jews forbid eating pork and yet you muslims following it

Are u saying here that Islam encourage its people to eat pork ??

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2007 01:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 20-2-2007 12:55 PM

Jan 31st, and than shortly after you said Muslims did not do it? Why did you contradict your own claim?

i remember posted before 31.01.07 " good good good got improvement" because i noticed muslims did not mocked my thread. later on 31st itself ..they behave differently while making fun of my thread. next day strike great flood in indonesia.

u c, it is u always mis understood and that is why i refused to reply most of ur thread because u dont understand.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2007 01:25 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Png_Prince at 20-2-2007 12:55 PM

Are u saying here that Islam encourage its people to eat pork ??

it was Jews was practicing it because God says so. later muhammad copy it from them and blame the Jews are the corrupter.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 20-2-2007 01:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 20-2-2007 01:23 PM

i remember posted before 31.01.07 " good good good got improvement" because i noticed muslims did not mocked my thread. later on 31st itself ..they behave differently while makin ...

The flood in indonesia didnt make any world headline news.. Its not a great flood as u wished

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 01:33 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 20-2-2007 01:25 PM

it was Jews was practicing it because God says so. later muhammad copy it from them and blame the Jews are the corrupter.

Why ur jewish friends didnt accept ur Jesus as their saviour ?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 20-2-2007 01:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Png_Prince at 20-2-2007 01:29 PM

The flood in indonesia didnt make any world headline news.. Its not a great flood as u wished

it was out in cnn and others. it makes world news

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2007 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Png_Prince at 20-2-2007 01:33 PM

Why ur jewish friends didnt accept ur Jesus as their saviour ?

at least they accpet Jesus as prophet and we still stay united. do u think they united with muslims? no
dont foget we share same God not allah

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 20-2-2007 01:35 PM

at least they accpet Jesus as prophet and we still stay united. do u think they united with muslims? no

Cut ur craps.. show me the proof that the jews accepted jesus as prophet ? If you dont know, dont try to act smart here.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 01:49 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 20-2-2007 01:34 PM

it was out in cnn and others. it makes world news

It was a normal news.. not a world headline ok !!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 03:09 PM | Show all posts

Tell us which god does Jewish believed?

You believed your god is jesus

Jewish believd ______?

kharrrrr   kharrrr    kharrrrr

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 20-2-2007 04:34 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Png_Prince at 20-2-2007 01:48 PM

Cut ur craps.. show me the proof that the jews accepted jesus as prophet ? If you dont know, dont try to act smart here.

u can ask the Jews. they accept Jesus as prophet but not God.

dont forget we believed in God the Father :

Yaweh
Adonai
Jehovah
Father in Heaven

but surly not allah.

that is the differences between muslims and Christians because the Jews  believed same God like us expect for Jesus.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 04:37 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 20-2-2007 04:34 PM

u can ask the Jews. they accept Jesus as prophet but not God.

dont forget we believed in God the Father :

Yaweh
Adonai
Jehovah
Father in Heaven

but surly not allah.

that is ...

Jesus is a prophet too in islam.. dont u know that?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 11:12 PM | Show all posts

Reply #135 Png_Prince's post

Jesus a.s. mother tongue is Aramaic and Aramaic word for God is Allaha. Its a word to describe God in that language.

...Next time do some research before mocking us!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah#Etymology

P.S: Hey, I guess that we are straying away from the main subject of this thread...I wonder when will T8 discuss seriously about the topic he choose for this thread...I can see that we are going around in circles right now..;)

[ Last edited by  rurouni_khairul at 20-2-2007 11:23 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 20-2-2007 11:17 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 20-2-2007 12:33 PM

dont forget the Jews forbid eating pork and yet you muslims following it

So are there any Quranic verses stated that "O believers forbid you to eat pork because the Jews do not eat too"?

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 11:31 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 20-2-2007 12:45 PM

Now I know why your so stupid and fool converting to other religion without studying deep. Why I say this? Because you make accusation abt my family yet you never know my family nor me. wha ...

Well i'm sorry if i say something wrong about your relatives. As if you are so sure that 100% all of your relatives accepted Christian. And did i mention about your family? No. I am mentioning about your other relatives.

As if you are saying if you are christian, all of your family and other relatives must be christian too.

Same with the case of Muhammad. Even Muhammad himself is a prophet, it does not mean that all of his family or relatives must accepted Islam. Because the choosen one is on God's will.

I believe Muhammad's prophecy is true because the miracle of error-free Quran. Its only those fellows misquote and misleading the public to the so call 'contradiction' in Quran. They just mean it with a glance on it without reading the full story of the happenings stated in Quran. And most importantly, most people are so prejudice with Islam so definately they will say Quran is a book of terrorism and so on.

Indeed, they don't even dare to study about it.

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 21-2-2007 12:07 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 11:37 PM | Show all posts

seriously man, this is the first time i heard from a christian that the jews accapted Jesus...  or should i travel more to the other part of the globe?
if they did accapted Jesus, Jesus wont even being crusified, because the roman Governor, Pontus Pilate, were not even care of him at that time. it was the jews who urge Pilate to punish him... the last part of John 18 and most of John 19 talk about how Pilate found no fault in him and did not want to kill him, but the Jews insisted that Jesus broke the Torah and thus had to be killed...

kid, please don't skip your sabbath anymore. if daddy knows that you always spent your saturday in the cybercafe, you will be in BIG trouble... so, think!

Use magic Report

Post time 20-2-2007 11:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaiQ_FeuhRer at 20-2-2007 11:37 PM

seriously man, this is the first time i heard from a christian that the jews accapted Jesus...  or should i travel more to the other part of the globe?
if they did accapted Jesus, Jesus  ...

oh another little boy skipping his bible class again.

I wonder what will happened if he go to Israel and tell every Jews he is a christian?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 06:26 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.417427 second(s), 42 queries .