Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 15042|Reply: 109

Muhammad in Hindu Scripture?

[Copy link]
Post time 19-2-2007 09:03 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Qur'an 35:24
Verily We have sent thee (Muhammad) in truth as a bearer of glad tidings and as a warner:
And there never was a people without a warner having lived among them (in the past).

Qur'an 16:36
For We assuredly sent amongst every People an apostle (with the Command) "Serve Allah and eshew Evil":
Of the people were some whom Allah guided and some on whom Error became inevitably (established).
So travel through the earth and see what was the end of those who denied (the Truth).

Qur'an 4:164
And Messengers (Prophets who received revealed books) We have mentioned unto thee (Muhammad) before
And Messengers We have not mentioned unto thee;
And Allah spake directly unto Moses.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 09:04 PM | Show all posts
Hindus, who are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of Kalki Avatar, are simply subjecting themselves to never ending pain. Because, such a great messenger has already arrived and departed from this world fourteen centuries ago....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 09:05 PM | Show all posts
1. In the Puranas (Hindu scriptures), it is stated that Kalki Avatar would be the last messenger of God in this world. He would be for guidance of the whole world and all human beings.

2. According to a Hindu religion prediction the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an isle, which again according to Hindu religion is Arab Region.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 09:06 PM | Show all posts
3. In books of Hindus, the names of the father and the mother of Kalki Avatar are given as VISHNUBHAGAT and SUMAANI respectively. If we examine the meaning of these names we shall come to some very interesting conclusion.
VISHNU (meaning God) + BHAGAT (meaning Slave). Slave of God = ABDULLAH (in Arabic) is the name of Prophet's (PBUH) Father. SUMAANI (meaning peace or calmness). Aamenah (in Arabic means peace) is the name of Prophet's (PBUH) Mother.

4. In the religious books of Hindus, it is mentioned that the staple food of Kalki Avatar would be dates and olives and he would be the most honest and truthful person in the region. Without any doubt the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) is acclaimed to possess these qualities.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 09:07 PM | Show all posts
5. It is stated in Vedas (holy book of Hindu Religion) that the birth of Kalki Avatar would take place in an honourable clan. This perfectly fits the Quraysh where Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) belonged to.

6. God would teach Kalki Avatar through His messenger (angel) in a cave. Allah taught Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) through His messenger Jibraeel (Gabriel) in a cave known as Ghaar-e-Hira.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 09:08 PM | Show all posts
7. God would provide Kalki Avatar with a very speedy horse to ride and travel the whole world and the seven skies. Indication of burraq (horse) and Me'raaj (the night when Prophet [PBUH] travelled the seven skies).

8. God would provide Kalki Avatar with divine help. This was particularly proved in the Battle of Uhud.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 19-2-2007 09:09 PM | Show all posts
9. Another dazzling account given about Kalki Avatar was that he would be born on the 12th of a month. Whereas the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was born on the 12th of Rabbi ul Awwal (Hijra Calendar).

10. Kalki Avatar would be an excellent horse rider and a swordsman. The author here draws the attention of Hindus that the real days of horses and swords have gone and the present time of guns and missiles. So it would be foolish on the part of those who still expect Kalki Avatar, who should be an excellent rider and swordsman to come. In fact, the divine book, the Holy Qur'an, contains qualities and signs attributed to Kalki Avatar reflecting on the Prophet Mohammed (PBUH).

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 09:11 PM | Show all posts
The prophecy containing Prophet Muhammad by name is found in Prati Sarg Parv III: 3, 3, Verse 5.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 09:12 PM | Show all posts
The translation of Verses 5-27 (Sanskrit text of the Puranas, Prati Sarg Parv III: 3, 3) is presented below from the work of Dr. Vidyarthi.

揂 malechha (belonging to a foreign country and speaking foreign language) spiritual teacher will appear with his companions. His name will be Mahamad. Raja (Bhoj) after giving this Mahadev Arab (of angelic disposition) a bath in the 'Panchgavya' and the Ganges water, (i.e. purging him of all sins) offered him the presents of his sincere devotion and showing him all reverence said, 'I make obeisance to thee.' 'O Ye! the pride of mankind, the dweller in Arabia, Ye have collected a great force to kill the Devil and you yourself have been protected from the malechha opponents (idol worshipers, pagans).' 慜 Ye! the image of the Most Pious God the biggest Lord, I am a slave to thee, take me as one lying on thy feet.'
揟he Malechhas have spoiled the well-known land of the Arabs. Arya Dharma is not to be found in that country. Before also there appeared a misguided fiend whom I had killed [note: e.g., Abraha Al-Ashram, the Abyssinian viceroy of Yemen, who attacked Mecca]; he has now again appeared being sent by a powerful enemy. To show these enemies the right path and to give them guidance the well-known Mahamad (Mohammad), who has been given by me the epithet of Brahma is busy in bringing the Pishachas to the right path. O Raja! You need not go to the land of the foolish Pishachas, you will be purified through my kindness even where you are. At night, he of the angelic disposition, the shrewd man, in the guise of a Pishacha said to Raja Bhoj, "O Raja! Your Arya Dharma has been made to prevail over all religions, but according to the commandments of 慉shwar Parmatma (God, Supreme Spirit), I shall enforce the strong creed of the meat-eaters. My follower will be a man circumcised, without a tail (on his head), keeping beard, creating a revolution, announcing call for prayer and will be eating all lawful things. He will eat all sorts of animals except swine. They will not seek purification from the holy shrubs, but will be purified through warfare. Because of their fighting the irreligious nations, they will be known as Musalmans (Muslims). I shall be the originator of this religion of the meat-eating nation."

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2007 09:13 PM | Show all posts
Salam03,

Find some morons who would believe this crap.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 09:16 PM | Show all posts
Qur'an 2:256
There is no compulsion in religion.
The right direction is henceforth distinct from error.
And he who rejecteth false deities and believeth in Allah hath grasped a firm handhold which will never break.
Allah is Hearer, Knower.

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2007 09:16 PM | Show all posts
How about this for surprise?

Kaaba a Hindu Temple?
[Note: A recent archeological find in Kuwait unearthed a gold-plated
statue of the Hindu deity Ganesh. A Muslim resident of Kuwait requested
historical research material that can help explain the connection between Hinducivilisation and Arabia.]
Was the Kaaba Originally a Hindu Temple?

By P.N. Oak (Historian)Glancing through some research material recently, I was pleasantly surprised to comeacross a reference to a king Vikramaditya inscription found in the Kaabain Mecca proving beyond doubt that the Arabian Peninsula formed a part of his IndianEmpire.
The text of the crucial Vikramaditya inscription, found inscribed on a gold dish hunginside the Kaaba shrine in Mecca, is found recorded on page 315 of a volume known as慡ayar-ul-Okul

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2007 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Abu Amir Asamai, an Arabian bard who was the poet Laureate of Harun-al-Rashid抯court, has compiled and edited the anthology. The first modern edition of 慡ayar-ul-Okul

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2007 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Note: The word Bakari is an Indian language word for a goat.]
Since Eed means worship and Griha means 慼ouse

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2007 09:21 PM | Show all posts
慡ayar-ul-Okul

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 09:55 PM | Show all posts
Barney50,
Your posting don't have any word of "Kalki Avatar",or u r till waiting for him (Kalki Avatar) is'nt it....?

at least quote laa from your holy book,regarding this Guy (Kalki Avatar)......

Still waiting though,I post regard the Kalki Avatar,but Barney50 reply about Kaa'ba......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 10:02 PM | Show all posts
I think i've dropped a bomb onto Barney50 head.....his emotion running wild,his brain explode!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 19-2-2007 10:04 PM | Show all posts
"Find some morons who would believe this crap"

I can feel an emotion full of hatred in this Barney50's posting....

Use magic Report

Post time 19-2-2007 10:45 PM | Show all posts
salam03,

First and formost this kaaba as a Hindu temple was out before Muslims came out with Mohammed mentioned in the vedas. The kaaba issue was a historical find but the Mohammed issuse was a doctorated issue to counter kaaba being a Hindu temple. So, I do not worry about your doctorated issuse but its you who is getting edgy over kaaba being a Hindu temple. I told you Mohammed kissed the BS none of his followers dare question him why is he kissing a black stone which has no power nor can it represent Allah. Further more do you see the cresent moon in the Islamic flag and at the top of the dome in evey Mosque? Well, you can see the same on top of Lord Shiva's lock of hair. Can you guess how Islam came to be identify with the cresent moon. And why must Muslims sight the anak bulan before they begin their puasa also see anak bulan to celebrate hari raya? You put two and two together and you'll get the answer. Need I say more?

[ Last edited by  barney50 at 19-2-2007 10:47 PM ]

Use magic Report

weedkiller This user has been deleted
Post time 20-2-2007 12:48 AM | Show all posts
haha funny to see Mohammadeans like to cook up stories about Mo being spotted in the bible, hindu scripture, chinese scripture or maybe toilet paper. funny indeed

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 12:52 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.070321 second(s), 46 queries .