Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Just because i hve muslim name, i was not given chance

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 23-2-2007 02:14 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 23-2-2007 02:14 AM

no wonder there are so many gays and lesbian in US. don't worry they have Jesus Christ as savour.

in Malaysia many muslims gays too

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-2-2007 02:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 02:12 AM

hve u finished reading the entire chapter? or u parrot like others doing it.

what is the moral of this story? Sin to hve same sex , rite ? and finally all was destroyed.

So now you feel 'uncomfortable" with what other say about your bible?

Now, many people misquotes Quran and did not even read the entire chapter.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2007 02:16 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 23-2-2007 02:12 AM

For him and the Jews everything is possible.

But for the world a huge Boeing 757 collided pentagon and then "vaporized" to disappear, this is impossible.

why building collapsed so fast? simple, it was plot done by muslims to enter the buildings to put  bomb in each floor by floor so that when the plan crashed the towers, it collapsed fast and speedy.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 02:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 02:12 AM

hve u finished reading the entire chapter? or u parrot like others doing it.

what is the moral of this story? Sin to hve same sex , rite ? and finally all was destroyed.

Ge 19:5 - Show ContextThey called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to [stay with] you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

Ge 19:8 - Show Context"Look, I have two daughters who have never had sex.Why don't you let me bring them out to you? Do whatever you like withthem. But don't do anything to these men, since I'm responsible forthem."

Ex 21:10 - Show ContextIf that son marries another woman, he must not deprive the first wife of food, clothes, or sex.

Nu 25:1 - Show ContextWhile Israel was staying at #tim, the men began to have sex with Moabite women

De 21:14 - Show ContextButif it happens that you are no longer pleased with her, let her gowherever she wants. You must never sell her or mistreat her as if shewere a slave, since you've already had sex with her.         

De 22:21 - Show Contexttheymust take the girl to the entrance of her father's house. The men ofher city must stone her to death because she has committed such agodless act in Israel: She had sex before marriage, while she         was still living in her father's house. You must get rid of         this evil.         

De 22:24 - Show Contexttakethem to the gate of the city and stone them to death. The girl must diebecause she was in a city and didn't scream for help. The man must diebecause he had sex with another man's wife. You         must get rid of this evil.

De 28:30 - Show ContextYou will be engaged to a woman, but another man will have sex with her.         You will build a house, but you won't live in it. You will         plant a vineyard, but you won't enjoy the grapes.

Jud 19:22 - Show ContextWhilethey were enjoying themselves, some worthless men from the citysurrounded the house and pounded on the door. They told the old man,the owner of the house, "Bring out the man who came to your house sothat we can have sex with him."

Jud 19:25 - Show ContextBut the men refused to listen to him. So the Levite grabbed his concubine and forced her outside. They had sex with her and abused her all night until morning. They let her go when the sun was coming up.

2Sa 3:7 - Show ContextSaul had a concubine  named Rizpah (Aiah's daughter). Ishbosheth asked Abner, "Why did you have sex with my father's concubine?"

Pr 2:19
- Show Context
None who have sex with her come back. Nor do they ever reach the paths of life.

Pr 6:29 - Show ContextSo it is with a man who has sex with his neighbor's wife. None who touch her will escape punishment.

Jer 3:2 - Show Context"Look at the bare hills, and see. You have had sexwith men in every place. You sat by the roadside waiting for them likea nomad in the desert. You have polluted the land with yourprostitution and wickedness.

[ Last edited by  WLIO at 23-2-2007 02:19 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 02:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 02:13 AM

i give u until tomorrow to search if still failed, i will forward tomorrow.

NO thanks.

no need to wait me until tomorrow.

i only know, the responsibility is upon you. Not me.

I want every forumers to read and know, you are only creating stories and reluctant to show the chapter and verse.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2007 02:19 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 23-2-2007 02:16 AM

So now you feel 'uncomfortable" with what other say about your bible?

Now, many people misquotes Quran and did not even read the entire chapter.

i do not feel uncomfortable at all but it was u asking wrong person to guide the Bible verses. u might ask the ustaz or muslims scholar but u think they give sweet melody abt Bible? it is u should read the Bible and find out the truth.

as for the Koran contraction, we already discuss that matter many times

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-2-2007 02:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 02:14 AM

in Malaysia many muslims gays too

as you said, corrupted human minded, don't you?

Allah accepts if he realised his mistakes.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 02:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 02:16 AM

why building collapsed so fast? simple, it was plot done by muslims to enter the buildings to put  bomb in each floor by floor so that when the plan crashed the towers, it collapsed fast and  ...

i see, you were witness on the spot? how did you know they are all muslim? How could you survive? wow....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-2-2007 02:22 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 23-2-2007 02:19 AM

NO thanks.

no need to wait me until tomorrow.

i only know, the responsibility is upon you. Not me.

I want every forumers to read and know, you are only creating stories and reluc ...

i dont create things like that.

u see , u juding others without knowing the truth.  u think i will escape tomorrow by not showing the words? u think i am making up?

than u wait still tomorrow. but too bad , u not taking this opportunity to study the Bible to know the truth.

feel sorry for u

good nite and  i hve log off now

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2007 02:23 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 23-2-2007 02:22 AM

i see, you were witness on the spot? how did you know they are all muslim? How could you survive? wow....

my six sense

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 02:23 AM | Show all posts

why building collapsed so fast? simple, it was plot done by muslims to enter the buildings to put  bomb in each floor by floor so that when the plan crashed the towers, it collapsed fast and  ...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6708190071483512003&q=911+mysteries&hl=en

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 02:23 AM | Show all posts

For him and the Jews everything is possible.

But for the world a huge Boeing 757 collided pentagon and then "vaporized" to disappear, this is impossible.

if you so sure about muslim doing the destroy, as if you are the witness.

then show to us, how can a Boeing 757 vaporized after the collision? it's amazing!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2007 02:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by WLIO at 23-2-2007 02:17 AM

Ge 19:5 - Show ContextThey called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to  you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them."

Ge 19:8 - Show Context"Loo ...

hve u finised reading the entire chapter or verses by verses to find faulth with God words?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 02:26 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 02:22 AM

i dont create things like that.

u see , u juding others without knowing the truth.  u think i will escape tomorrow by not showing the words? u think i am making up?

than u wait still ...

Yes i think you are just making it all up.

Well to all other forumers, don't believe this crab he is just lying out all of his fishy bible.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 02:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 02:19 AM

i do not feel uncomfortable at all but it was u asking wrong person to guide the Bible verses. u might ask the ustaz or muslims scholar but u think they give sweet melody abt Bible? it is u s ...

i think asking him for the verse and chapter will just turn out to be the same as asking him, what and where is the great disaster is going to happen as he predicted....

so, just leave him with his verses and his predictions....

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 02:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 02:24 AM

hve u finised reading the entire chapter or verses by verses to find faulth with God words?

Have you finished reading the Quran chapter verses by verses to find the truth that Allah will send people like you to Hellfire?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-2-2007 02:29 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 02:23 AM

my six sense

ooook, good luck to you and your predicted great disaster.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 02:33 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 02:23 AM

my six sense

This is the best answer i got from a crab ever!!!

Does your six sense tell you when is your death?

Erm, don't forget to prepare the answer for "Maa Robbuka..."

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 02:42 AM | Show all posts
Return to the right path before it is too late.....

Allah always open the door of Taubat.

Don't let the whole universe curse you just because of your stupidness.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 11:53 AM | Show all posts
dear presa, it is you who is on the path to hell.
You need to repent before its too late.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 04:12 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.063053 second(s), 42 queries .