Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Truth.8

Just because i hve muslim name, i was not given chance

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 23-2-2007 12:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 23-2-2007 02:42 AM
Return to the right path before it is too late.....

Allah always open the door of Taubat.

Don't let the whole universe curse you just because of your stupidness.

I am in right path. when some bad christians doing unjust it doesn't mean the teachings of Bible is same /or bad. Jesus brought love and HE further said 'to love the enemy' but what is see today world its other way around; full of anger, hatred, greedy, racist and etc.

I am not cursed but bless with my good income and good life even I face obstacles from dirty hearted peoples sometimes but i take it as challenged and move with inteligent way to counter attacked them back.

Dont judge other bad christians rather look at good & God fearing Christians. they are wonderful to  mix with.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 12:25 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-2-2007 04:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 12:24 PM

I am in right path. when some bad christians doing unjust it doesn't mean the teachings of Bible is same /or bad. Jesus brought love and HE further said 'to love the enemy' but what is see  ...

By reading your answer it's alway make me want to

kharrrr   khrarrrr   kharrrrrr

again another nonsense

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-2-2007 11:24 PM
Two yrs ago, I try to sell some of a well know mlm products in my site. I join this mlm few yrs back but I was not interested selling their products but to buy for myself.

Than in yrs 2004, I  ...

No offense but I think, I don't know if the MLM company is a religion descriminative company (not likely),

But the person who write this article is the real religion descriminative person.

You might be just like many selfish people who try to relate your personal issue to you religion

hopefully to use your own fellow Muslims as tools for you personal vengence.

You might be a very dangerous people, if you are a leader or politician.

I don't know if you already noticed this, but this is only my point of view.:hatdown:

Use magic Report

Post time 23-2-2007 07:42 PM | Show all posts

there is a difference

self righteous and righteous in true God in Christ.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-2-2007 09:45 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Milo_Ice at 23-2-2007 05:42 PM

No offense but I think, I don't know if the MLM company is a religion descriminative company (not likely),

But the person who write this article is the real religion descriminative perso ...

siapa yg makan nangka dia rasa getahnya.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 10:22 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 12:53 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 09:45 PM

siapa yg makan nangka dia rasa getahnya.

Sama lah juga

Siapa potong buah zakarnya

Jadi lah ITEK tak ada buah

kharrrrr    kharrrrr    kharrrrr

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-2-2007 01:29 AM | Show all posts
T8 ...I'm waiting for u to reply to BD

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 01:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by beehijau at 24-2-2007 01:29 AM
T8 ...I'm waiting for u to reply to BD

tunggu lah sampai langit jatuh kat bumi
T8 tak akan jawab nye

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-2-2007 01:52 AM | Show all posts

I am in right path. when some bad christians doing unjust it doesn't mean the teachings of Bible is same /or bad. Jesus brought love and HE further said 'to love the enemy' but what is see  ...

Well dear Truth8,

for sure i won't force you. This is your freedom if you are eager for the gifted freedom. You have your own points and stories to go, i won't stop you, because you are what you want to be, and you must bear your own responsibilities in the Judgment day for whatever you've done even it is as big as particle.

But too bad, you missed the chance to witness the heaven promised by Allah, if you accept it fullheartenedly.

Although all this while i made mistakes and being forgetful, but i still remember to Allah. Because i fear nothing except Allah.

I cannot stand the heat of the Hellfire, it's more terrible than the explosion of supernova. It just simply more terrible than we can imagine. For sure, Hellfire is not belongs to human's place but God has promised those who doing sins and rejected Islamic faith. They will never ever escape from the Hellfire forever.

Still, it's on your own hand to decide. Your choice your destination.

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 24-2-2007 02:00 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 01:55 AM | Show all posts

You've forgot that, Allah gives rezki to everyone for whoever work hard for it, regardless of races and religion.

Your own rezki has been determined by Him even during you were still in your mother's womb.

You betrayed Allah, but He does not ends up your life. Because you still have the chance return back to Islam. Allah is Most Compassionate.

So during The Judgment Day, what else excuse you want to give?

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 24-2-2007 01:58 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 02:05 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 23-2-2007 02:22 AM

i dont create things like that.

u see , u juding others without knowing the truth.  u think i will escape tomorrow by not showing the words? u think i am making up?

than u wait still ...

well till now you still can not show us which chapter and verse in bible that Jesus do asked his companions to preach for all the men.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 02:08 AM | Show all posts

Dont judge other bad christians rather look at good & God fearing Christians. they are wonderful to  mix with.

Well Truth8 i don't judge bad or good christians.

The core of your religion tells me the truth that Christian is nothing but a lie.

Anyway, i do business dealing with lots of overseas customers. And most of them are christians. That's y i don't judge them.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 02:42 AM | Show all posts
i rather missed the old topics.. which are more intelectual debating.. rather than this kind of topic and other topics opened by the same person..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 07:49 PM | Show all posts

double standards

Nation
Saturday February 24, 2007

10 siblings want to be listed as Hindus in their MyKad

BUKIT MERTAJAM: Ten siblings are seeking to have their religion currently listed as Islam changed to Hindu.

The 10

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 07:53 PM | Show all posts

Reply #94 13Friday's post

Wah! ada reporter!..

Use magic Report

Post time 24-2-2007 07:54 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by 13Friday at 24-2-2007 07:49 PM
Nation
Saturday February 24, 2007

10 siblings want to be listed as Hindus in their MyKad

BUKIT MERTAJAM: Ten siblings are seeking to have their religion currently listed as Islam change ...

if they really want to leave Islam, why still care bout those small problems?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 26-2-2007 01:26 PM | Show all posts
I was very disappointed today when the staff told they can抰 approve my site to promote their products. The person I spoke is very nice person because he is muslim and I carried my muslim id.

Use magic Report

rotibakar2006 This user has been deleted
Post time 26-2-2007 01:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Truth.8 at 22-2-2007 11:24 PM
Two yrs ago, I try to sell some of a well know mlm products in my site. I join this mlm few yrs back but I was not interested selling their products but to buy for myself.

Than in yrs 2004, I  ...

It was a test from Allah, and sadly u failed becos u blamed totally blame on Islam....Hati kamu menjadi semakin gelap dan semakin jauh dari islam...syaitan telah berjaya menggelapkan hati seorang bekas muslim...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 26-2-2007 01:47 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rotibakar2006 at 26-2-2007 01:44 PM

It was a test from Allah, and sadly u failed becos u blamed totally blame on Islam....Hati kamu menjadi semakin gelap dan semakin jauh dari islam...syaitan telah berjaya menggelapkan hati seo ...

this nothing to do with my true faith but i pointing out that there peoples call themselves christians but do not practised what Bible teaches. for example when Jesus  mentioned to love the enemy but they do not practised it and yet they go to sunday worshipped and give lip service under Christ name.

[ Last edited by  Truth.8 at 26-2-2007 01:49 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 02:56 PM | Show all posts

Reply #97 Truth.8's post

Banyakkan bersabar T8..hidup nie banyak dugaan. Apa kata kalau you set appointment dengan senior manager tuh...just for a chit chat. Pastuh you cuba yakinkan die kenapa syarikat die akan rugi kalau tak bagi you bukak website tuh.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

27-4-2024 02:18 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.429243 second(s), 42 queries .