Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: MENJ

Islamic civilisation more advanced than decadent Western culture

[Copy link]
pooja_1 This user has been deleted
Post time 25-2-2007 09:57 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by FaiQ_FeuhRer at 24-2-2007 01:36 AM
and european only left their dark ages when they left the churches...

That's beautiful.....
May I add?
.... and Muslim prosper when they 'imarahkan' Masjid.
Sorry, wud somebody translatekan 'imarah' to English?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-2-2007 10:18 PM | Show all posts

Reply #41 pooja_1's post

I'm no linguist but I guess that the meaning would be 'to participate' or 'to make us of..'.
Maybe there's someone else who is a better translator than me..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-2-2007 10:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by MENJ at 25-2-2007 09:52 PM

Because they fail to follow Islam!

- MENJ

why after 1400 years muslims fail to follow islam? thats the question we need to ask.

Did you notice that the more islamic a country, the worst it is and more terroristic?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-2-2007 10:23 PM

why after 1400 years muslims fail to follow islam? thats the question we need to ask.

Did you notice that the more islamic a country, the worst it is and more terroristic?

This is after 1400 years

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 01:09 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by pooja_1 at 25-2-2007 09:57 PM

That's beautiful.....
May I add?
.... and Muslim prosper when they 'imarahkan' Masjid.
Sorry, wud somebody translatekan 'imarah' to English?

imarah can be translated as "memakmurkan" or maybe "popularize" or as rurouni said " to participate" still remain the original meaning.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 01:17 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 25-2-2007 10:23 PM

Even Allah curse those wo don't think with their brain:

If islam is a terrorism teaching religion, then why more and more people converted into Islam? What i mean is, converted into Islam willingly and wholeheartenedly. And if Islam is a fake religion, why the Quran cannot be proved to have a single mistake?

I converted into Islam because Allah is the creator, nothing can be compared to Him. And Islam itself is a complete religion for our way of life. It's application not only in religeous but all aspect of living.

Islam is like a mother teaching her child. She loves her child by teaching him the meaning of life, and punish him if he made mistake so that he can learn lesson from it. Both have to be well-balanced, so that the child can grow up in a healthy way. This is same as Islam because it consisted both teaching and syariah to shape a person if he follow 100%.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-2-2007 07:32 AM | Show all posts
Even Allah curse those wo don't think with their brain:

Wrong. Islam don't allow thinking. You think and question islam and you will be killled.

If islam is a terrorism teaching religion, then why more and more people converted into Islam? What i mean is, converted into Islam willingly and wholeheartenedly. And if Islam is a fake religion, why the Quran cannot be proved to have a single mistake?

very few people actual convert to islam. more muslims are  leaving islam than ever since 911.
if islam is such a good religion, why is there a need to persecute apostates?

I converted into Islam because Allah is the creator, nothing can be compared to Him.

Truth is, there is no proof that Allah of the Quran is God nor the creator.

And Islam itself is a complete religion for our way of life. It's application not only in religeous but all aspect of living.

Schizephrena is also a complete way of life. Does that make it divine?
Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity and Hinduism are also a compalete way or life, so what?

Islam is like a mother teaching her child. She loves her child by teaching him the meaning of life, and punish him if he made mistake so that he can learn lesson from it. Both have to be well-balanced, so that the child can grow up in a healthy way. This is same as Islam because it consisted both teaching and syariah to shape a person if he follow 100%.

I don't see any balance in jihad and dhimmitude.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 08:25 AM | Show all posts
Wrong. Islam don't allow thinking. You think and question islam and you will be killled.

The first verse of Quran revealed to Prophet Muhammad is "Read, in the name of God who created"

Read is gaining knowledge, by gaining knowledge human must think. So you are the only one in the world who said Islam don't allow thinking...

Originally posted by Debmey at 26-2-2007 07:32 AM

Truth is, there is no proof that Allah of the Quran is God nor the creator.

You are blinded. Because you don't even notice the biggest proof of Allah is your gifted brain. This is the most sophisticated tool to feel the existence of Allah.

Schizephrena is also a complete way of life. Does that make it divine?
Buddhism, Taoism, Christianity and Hinduism are also a compalete way or life, so what?

How complete? Do they have both Teaching and Laws combined together as complete as Islam?

Do they teach you how to pee, how to brush your teeth, pray before eat, drink, wearing, walk out the house, ride on car? Do they teach you to learn the Oneness of God? Do they teach you to love your parents even if they turn into a pig? Do they teach you to love more for your mother because she sacrificed for you? Do they teach you not to talk bad behind a person? Do they teach you to practice justice to every human? Do they teach you don't kill a hostage during war? Do they teach you never kill old folks, children, women, priests, scholar, citizen, and never destroy houses, church, mosque, plantation, animals and facilities during war also? Do they teach you not to worship human? Do they teach you human is not the God? Do they teach you those statues couldn't save themselve during Judgment Day? Do they teach you the revelation of the astronomy, fertilization, creations of the first human, exposing the truth of time and much more back to 1,400yrs ago like in the Quran? Do they teach you never sharpen a knife infront of the animal to be slaughtered? Do they teach you to expel the toxidic blood of a slaughtered animal? Do they teach you never dragging an animal rudely? Do they teach you knowledge is the most important tool? Do they teach you how to balance both spiritual and secular world? Do they teach you to spare a little part of your income to those poor and orphans, if you are qualified? Do they teach you to feel the pity life of a poor people, or an orphan? Do they teach you to honour them as well? Do they teach you to marry a girl because marriage is the nature instinct created by Allah? Do they teach you to honour a woman by respecting her dignity? Do they teach you woman is like a precious and invaluable diamond need to loved and take care of? Do they teach you a man must be the leader of woman and family? Do they teach you woman is the one must be protected by the man? Do they teach you your income is belongs to your wife and family? Do they teach you never discriminate a race?....... and many many more.....

If not then how do you consider they are also a complete way of life? Do you understand the meaning of "Complete way of life" actually?

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 26-2-2007 09:27 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2007 08:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 2/23/07 09:05 AM
Imagine, at that time western were using cellphone, but the cellphoneactually has been discovered by Islamic scholar 500 years ago....that's the example only.

can you elaborate that a bit more? thanks.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 08:44 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by BeanDiesel at 26-2-2007 08:38 AM

can you elaborate that a bit more? thanks.

Europes began to develope nearly 500 years after the great civilization of Islam. Some of the knowledge they learnt was actually 500 years ago discovered by muslim scholar.

the cellphone is only an example of imagination...

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 26-2-2007 08:55 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 09:24 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 26-2-2007 08:25 AM

The first verse of Quran revealed to Prophet Muhammad is "Read, in the name of God who created"

Read is gaining knowledge, by gaining knowledge human must think. So you are the o ...

You mean that completes life? Thats all?

What about how you cook rice that you eat daily?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 09:28 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Presa1200 at 26-2-2007 08:44 AM

Europes began to develope nearly 500 years after the great civilization of Islam. Some of the knowledge they learnt was actually 500 years ago discovered by muslim scholar.

the cellphone i ...

Europe surpassed middle easterbn culture long long time ago and are way ahead today.
Chinese culture surpassed middle eatern culture in many ways even before islam was invented.

Besides, much of the so called knowledge and technology superiority over Europeans long long time agi wwas merely what Muslism copied from others.
I cannot understand what is there for Muslims to boast about?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 09:31 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-2-2007 09:24 AM

What i wrote only a small portion, not even more than 0.1% of the endless knowledge in Islam.

The rice must be free from contaminations, according to the Halal term of Islam.

Read, in the name of Allah when open the electric port of the cooker. Because you could get killed by electricity.

Eat, in the name of Allah because He is the one gives rezki to us. Because the rice paddy needs sunlight to grow, and sunlight is origin from the sun, and the sun is origin from the universe, and the universe is origin from nothing, and Allah creates nothing into everything....

Stop eating before you are full. Because eating too much is no good to our health.

Take as much rice you need, because wasting is the attitude of Syaitan.

All these are taught in Islam...

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 26-2-2007 09:33 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 09:33 AM | Show all posts
where is quran does it say that? please show us.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 09:38 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 26-2-2007 09:33 AM

I've told you earlier....it is enough to tells you:

Read, in the name of God who created (Quran 96:1)

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 09:42 AM | Show all posts

Do not waste:

Surely the squanderers are the fellows of the Shaitans and the Shaitan is ever ungrateful to his Lord. (Al Isra: 27)

[ Last edited by  Presa1200 at 26-2-2007 09:45 AM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-2-2007 09:44 AM | Show all posts

Islam is not that weak to the extent that it has to teach the followers how to eat. God teaches mankind through Islam something that they don't know yet or haven't encounter yet i.e. the oblivion, heaven and hell, deeds and sins etc because all these things are invisible to the naked eye (ghaib) and mankind wouldn't know about it if God didn't interfere or interact with mankind. God will not send his message just to teach man how to cook because God has already gave us a powerful tool for us to overcome that problem i.e. the brain and the mind.
Thus, combining the teachings from God through God's chosen people i.e. the prophets with the human mind, mankind will think to enhance the quality of their life and enjoy a balance way of life...and that is the meaning of Islam as a complete way of life since the time of Adam a.s. till the end of days.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 09:45 AM | Show all posts

Eat only with what Allah allows:

Say: I do not find in that which has been revealed to me anything forbidden for an eater to eat of except that it be what has died of itself, or blood poured forth, or flesh of swine-- for that surely is unclean-- or that which is a transgression, other than (the name of) Allah having been invoked on it; but whoever is driven to necessity, not desiring nor exceeding the limit, then surely your Lord is Forgiving, Merciful. (Al An'am: 145)

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by rurouni_khairul at 26-2-2007 09:44 AM

Islam is not that weak to the extent that it has to teach the followers how to eat. God teaches mankind through Islam something that they don't know yet or haven't encounter yet i.e. the obli ...

Yes totally correct.:setuju:

Use magic Report

Post time 26-2-2007 09:57 AM | Show all posts

So i ask you  back... those Buddism, taoism, hindus that you've mentioned, do they have both teachings and laws to shape a person's attitude?

Do they teach you how to pee, how to brush your teeth, pray before eat, drink, wearing, walk out the house, ride on car? Do they teach you to learn the Oneness of God? Do they teach you to love your parents even if they turn into a pig? Do they teach you to love more for your mother because she sacrificed for you? Do they teach you not to talk bad behind a person? Do they teach you to practice justice to every human? Do they teach you don't kill a hostage during war? Do they teach you never kill old folks, children, women, priests, scholar, citizen, and never destroy houses, church, mosque, plantation, animals and facilities during war also? Do they teach you not to worship human? Do they teach you human is not the God? Do they teach you those statues couldn't save themselve during Judgment Day? Do they teach you the revelation of the astronomy, fertilization, creations of the first human, exposing the truth of time and much more back to 1,400yrs ago like in the Quran? Do they teach you never sharpen a knife infront of the animal to be slaughtered? Do they teach you to expel the toxidic blood of a slaughtered animal? Do they teach you never dragging an animal rudely? Do they teach you knowledge is the most important tool? Do they teach you how to balance both spiritual and secular world? Do they teach you to spare a little part of your income to those poor and orphans, if you are qualified? Do they teach you to feel the pity life of a poor people, or an orphan? Do they teach you to honour them as well? Do they teach you to marry a girl because marriage is the nature instinct created by Allah? Do they teach you to honour a woman by respecting her dignity? Do they teach you woman is like a precious and invaluable diamond need to loved and take care of? Do they teach you a man must be the leader of woman and family? Do they teach you woman is the one must be protected by the man? Do they teach you your income is belongs to your wife and family? Do they teach you never discriminate a race?....... and many many more.....

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 11:45 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074047 second(s), 42 queries .