CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 10425|Reply: 93

What God said in Bible about Himself...

[Copy link]
Post time 22-3-2007 12:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
43:11 - I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
The Book of Isaiah

45:5 - I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me.
The Book of Isaiah

13:4 - Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
The Book of Hosea

Easily we can understood that there is no other god but one god. But which god, in Hosea, it stated that it is the god of Moses. For some little factual, Jesus never went to Egypt.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-3-2007 12:32 PM | Show all posts
Jesus never went to Egypt? Really? Have you read the book of Matthew before? Ahahahahahahaha..............

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2007 01:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #2 Debmey's post

Hahah...

Ever mentioned about Moses worshipped Jesus as god, or did Moses ever mentioned about other god?

And.. hahaha... Which soil of old-Egypt has Jesus made home?, since Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt meant that Jesus must come from Egypt... But it create many doubt, since we all knew that Jesus came from Jerusalem.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2007 01:27 PM | Show all posts
eerrrr.... one question.... i am non- christian.. but i am doubt about the difference
between catholic, lutheran, methodist and protestan.... they are all worshipping
the same jesus right? in the movie "gangs of New York" why these different
christian group are fighting among each other?
and i once said i`m sorry to a christian fren about the death of Pope John Paul..
she reply to me "nah..... y sorry? i am not chatolic!"
i was perplexed..... can someone enlightented me? why is it so?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2007 01:36 PM | Show all posts

Reply #4 wei_loon5063's post

yes, there are so many groups in christianity... many sects and believing into different gods... not to mention, so many gods, and differs between them although sharing the same name.

i would rather say, it is kind of multireligion in one religion... like debmey always say, "three god in one god.."

to enlighten this, you better up your question to debmey.. she is a good teacher about this (though sometimes, she laugh funnily, and later other people laugh funnily upon her).

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2007 02:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #5 greekgod's post

Is Debmey a 'she'?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 22-3-2007 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by greekgod at 22-3-2007 01:17 PM
Hahah...

Ever mentioned about Moses worshipped Jesus as god, or did Moses ever mentioned about other god?

And.. hahaha... Which soil of old-Egypt has Jesus made home?, since Yet I am the LO ...

Jesus came from Jerusalem? Thats even more laughable. ahahahahahahahaha............................

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2007 03:38 PM | Show all posts
Why Christians didn't accept Jesus as a messanger?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-3-2007 04:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sedondon at 22-3-2007 03:38 PM
Why Christians didn't accept Jesus as a messanger?

yeah.... i cant understand it too....
no offense..... i might be ignorant in christianity but jesus is the phrophet right?
why he is worshipped as God? i thoght christian are suppose to communicate to
god via jesus.....

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2007 05:00 PM | Show all posts
Jesus is human not a God.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 22-3-2007 05:06 PM | Show all posts
laughable????

i wonder myself, where is the Church of Nativity? Wasnt it in Jerusalem.. Owh, forgot Jesus came from Singapore!!!! from Debmey's very church...

I bet you dont know where was he (jesus) bornt!!!

want to laugh? laugh out loud to read your most "stupid" post showing you dont even know and not-naive but stupidly letting people to see that you are so blind about your own belief!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-3-2007 05:12 PM | Show all posts

Reply #10 sedondon's post

i know la...
tat`s why  i ASK.. TANYE.... WHY.....

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Silly Muslims do not realize the truth behind the concept that man is GOD nor did the followers of Jesus knew what he meant by saying I and my Father in heaven are one.. We are all GODs but it is our ignorance that had blocked the truth from knowing this simple fact. Until man realizes this truth he would remain an animal with animalistic guality instead of a human with GOD's quality.

Man with GOD's quality are Jesus Christ, Buddha, Sawmi Adhi Shankara, Saint Ramakrishna, Saint Ramalinga and Saint Vivekhananda. These people were a selected few who came to show that GOD is with us and we have to be one in order to show mankind compassion and love. Live in opeace with each other and help each other. Give what you can ot those who are in need of it. Take not from others what is not yours. Show your love for all living creatures as all are creation of GOD. Give alms to the needy and give slefless service to mankind becuase service to mankind s service to GOD. This are some of the good lessons they thought us.

Not like kill those who do not believe in your religion or only my religion should be number one in the world and all others should be destroyed. These are not religion of GOD but religion of destruction. Religion of GOD is love and only love can save this world for self destruction. If you love nature you'd not destroy it and so the earth will survive but if you do not love earth you will destroy the forest, destroy the very river that provides drinking water and destroy the sea that provides food. So those with love in heart would preserve nature and all things in it and with love all people irrespective of their faith would live in peace and earth would be a paradise. Why dream of a place you have yet to see or know but it is right here at our touch but we fail to see.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 11:57 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 23-3-2007 11:31 AM
Silly Muslims do not realize the truth behind the concept that man is GOD nor did the followers of Jesus knew what he meant by saying I and my Father in heaven are one.. We are all GODs but it is ...

so barney50 are you trying to tell us you also believed jesus is god ?

kkahrrrr   kharrrr  kharrrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 12:02 PM | Show all posts
How about Adam, Noah, Solomon,  and Jacob ? God also aa?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Aiyaa.....Bush also God what, mr. bunny.......

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2007 12:14 PM | Show all posts
The proplem with sedondon and WILO is they fail to read and it shows very clearly their immaturity. Until man realizes this truth he would remain an animal with animalistic guality instead of a human with GOD's quality.
. Why did GOD siad man was made in his image? It means mand was created with quality of GOD and that id "LOVE". It is along the line that man became greedy and adopted the quality of evil. So, both you guys decide for yourself if you want to remain in evil or in GOD. The choice is yours.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 12:20 PM | Show all posts
Silly Muslims do not realize the truth behind the concept that man isGOD nor did the followers of Jesus knew what he meant by saying I andmy Father in heaven are one.. We are all GODs but it is our ignorancethat had blocked the truth from knowing this simple fact. Until manrealizes this truth he would remain an animal with animalistic gualityinstead of a human with GOD's quality.

Why only Muslim silly ?

Why not Christians silly ?

kharrrr   kharrrr   kharrrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 12:29 PM | Show all posts
Do you think you are a god mr. bunny?
Same like ayah pin, declared that he is the god.......:bgrin:Now, we got another ayah pin, mr. bunny :cak:

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 02:48 PM | Show all posts
sedondon,

I'm GOD but you do not know that your are. You believe this body is yours to keep and you believe GOD is somewhere else. You believe you will be in paradise because you are a Muslim. You believe many things that is meaningless but still it is fated that you should believe such. Can I change that? Surely not, because you wish to come back and serve your time here again and again. If that is your fate who can change that.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 11:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.081016 second(s), 46 queries .