Post time 23-3-2007 03:01 PM | Show all posts
You claimed that u are god?????
Oh my god!!!!!!!
God or goat? sure or not??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2007 03:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #21 sedondon's post

Truth egg much better. He says Gods watchmen. Ni terus cakap diri dia GOD   Dah teruk mentalnya

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 03:35 PM | Show all posts
We got another ayah pin in this CARI forum.

God pun berforum di Cari.com. Mcm cerita Bruce Almighty,

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 03:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #20 barney50's post

Barney, your theory.. if put to application ...

then what is so different is your beliefs(Hinduism) compared to the Religion of the Visigoths , the Vikings, and the Greeks? or the Romans who believed that the brave woud one day become Gods and will be worshipped by the people... tsssk...

can you rise the sun from the west and set it to the east ? can you do that ?
no Barney , youre not God...

[ Last edited by  Obersliutenant at 23-3-2007 03:45 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 03:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #23 sedondon's post

Dah jauh tersasar nie...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 03:46 PM | Show all posts

Reply #25 rurouni_khairul's post

dah bertukar macam firaun pulaak...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 23-3-2007 03:56 PM | Show all posts
God of gamble kot?
Please la bunny, jgn jadi bodohlah...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 04:01 PM | Show all posts

Reply #27 sedondon's post

God of gamble tak boleh.... dah 'reserved' tuu, itu Osu Sukom  hahahha

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2007 04:50 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 23-3-2007 02:48 PM
sedondon,

I'm GOD but you do not know that your are. You believe this body is yours to keep and you believe GOD is somewhere else. You believe you will be in paradise because you are a Muslim ...

Oh ! my god

barney50 you are god ?

wow very the funny leh!

so krisna ,vishnu all your friend uh !

kharrrr  kharrrr   kharrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 04:52 PM | Show all posts
That is the problem with Muslims. As I said before Muslims woudl not understand nor would they know what is is to be said so. When our Atman is with GOD we possess powers greater angels but the day we were born into this world we lost that power. But to go back to the origin we have to thrive for it and the ways are shown in the our scriptures. We have not attained the stage to live this body of our own [not by comitting sucide] and such stage would only come when you are self realized.

As for you, you can go on and live in animalistic quality and believe in your fictious story of hamba tuhan and fighting for the cause of Allah by kiling innocent people. Islam binds you to this earthly life for ever [means you have no way of knowing GOD]in birth, suffering, death and birth again, which will go on and on until you yourself come to your senses and realize that you have been doomed to earthly life. So, you can laugh all you want but I'm happy to tell you that I'm GOD too. Can I blame you if you do not know that you are GOD too? If you are not than you must be some kind of an animal in a man's body. An animal which has all these qualities such as selfish behavior, anger, arrogant, iresponssible, lazy, jealousy, revengful and all other evil qualities. When all these are thrown out a pure soul would emerge and that is GOD.

[ Last edited by  barney50 at 23-3-2007 05:01 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 05:03 PM | Show all posts
That is the problem with Muslims. As I said before Muslims woudl notunderstand nor would they know what is is to be said so. When our Atmanis with GOD we possess even angels could not have but the day we areborn into earth we lose that power. But to go back to the origin wehave to thrive for it and the ways are shown in the our scriptures. Wehave not attained the stage to live this body of our own [not bycomitting sucide] and such stage would only come when yu are selfrealized.

As for you, you can go on and live in animalistic quality and believein your fictious story of hamba tuhan and fighting for the cause ofAllah by kiling innocent people. Islam binds you to this earthly lifefor ever [means you have no way of knowing GOD] for birth, suffering,death and birth which will go on and on until you yourself comce toyour senses and realize that you have been domed to earth life. So, youcan laugh all you want but I'm happy to tell you that I'm GOD too. CanI blame you if you do not know that you are GOD too? If you are notthan you must be some kind of an animal in a man's body.

CanI blame you if you do not know that you are GOD too

eee seram nye aku tengok ayat kat atas tu

aku tak berani nak ngaku aku tu tuhan

kharrrr   kharrrr  kharrrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 05:09 PM | Show all posts
So, you can laugh all you want but I'm happy to tell you that I'm GOD too. Can I blame you if you do not know that you are GOD too? - by bunny

God or doG bunny? ;)
Jgn bawak ajaran sesat kat sini...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 05:16 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by sedondon at 23-3-2007 05:09 PM
So, you can laugh all you want but I'm happy to tell you that I'm GOD too. Can I blame you if you do not know that you are GOD too? - by bunny

God or doG bunny? ;)
Jgn bawak ajaran sesat kat  ...

Dia tu dah ke tahap
Alzheimer's, Parkinson'syang terlalu kronik lah

kharrrrr  kharrrrr   kharrrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 05:19 PM | Show all posts
Haa....guys, bunny acctually is atheist....not surprised la,,,:cak:

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 23-3-2007 05:23 PM | Show all posts
where is debmey?

kalau u all baca debmey's post... she mentioned Jesus used to be in Egypt, which has not history report of such. and Jesus was not from Jerusalem...

so, where is she now, hiding in her church?

so, kalau tuhan dah cakap, Dia singular, cam ner bleh ada yg lain lak tuh.. pening betul... atau diaorang lupa nak edit ayat tuh...

masa utk edit

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 05:35 PM | Show all posts
  1. responded by sedondon:God or doG bunny?

2. Jgn bawak ajaran sesat kat sini..
Copy the Code

Hello! Did I say this is my teaching and you should join? You are one greatest ignorant animal who do not realize the meaning of my statement nor do you intend to analyse what it means. You ask me if I'm GOD or DOG but when you reverse DOG it spells GOD so it does not matter what you think but I'd still say I'm GOD. But Musims cannot say that and do you know why because they wish to remain servant to GOD and so I have to accept your wish and would bless you to remain servant to GOD and the servants place would be for ever earth. You will die one day and reborn again go through all the sufferings and die and agian reborn and this will go on for the next 420,000 years of life time. If that is what you want your wish is granted.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2007 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 23-3-2007 05:35 PM
responded by sedondon:God or doG bunny?

Jgn bawak ajaran sesat kat sini..

Hello! Did I say this is my teaching and you should join? You are one greatest ignorant animal who do not realize t ...

Ah ney

sorry lah wah cannot stop

kharrrr  kharrrr  kharrrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 05:45 PM | Show all posts
WILO,

You better run home boy, your mum is calling. It is time for your milk.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 05:56 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 23-3-2007 05:45 PM
WILO,

You better run home boy, your mum is calling. It is time for your milk.

Ah ney,

You better run home ah ney, your wife is calling you. It's time for your breast feeding.

kharrrr  kharrrr   kharrrrr

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 07:16 PM | Show all posts
Now I realize that Baney totally mental....he's Dog now...errr, God! or Goat...aaargh im confused!
Is he God in the image of Dog..or in the image of Goat?
Therefore what I can say is...all statement from him in this forum is Dog's Words!
Memang gila dah mamat ni sorang...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 09:44 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.091833 second(s), 42 queries .