Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: greekgod

What God said in Bible about Himself...

[Copy link]
Post time 23-3-2007 08:31 PM | Show all posts
loona oh! loona,

Man's best friend is DOG and there is no other animal has that grading. Where man is there is DOG and and that too is will of GOD. Who know this DOGs are angles watching every action of man and whoever is cruel to it would pay the price. But those who are self realize love this animal as their own and these people would have a special place with GOD. May be these people are much more closer to GOD than those who hate the animal and run a hundred miles when seeing it. Get the point? You may call me DOG or whatever you want but remember our scriptures states that hurting a fellow human is hurting GOD directly. You curse me you curse GOD directly. If you wish to accumilate sins go a head and suffer the consequences. What do I care?

[ Last edited by  barney50 at 23-3-2007 08:35 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-3-2007 08:53 PM | Show all posts
You insane alreadylah barney!
He thinks he's GOD!
If you curse him, you curse GOD (directly!) and accumulate sins! hahahha

Now GOD uses DOG as his angel...and scripture written in GOAT's skin?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 08:58 PM | Show all posts
loona,

Was not your scripture written in skin of animal before it was compiled? Why are you an expert in GOD's affair that you think HE cannot send angels in form of DODs? Or may be decide for GOD what HE can do and cannot do? Need more knowledge?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Barney,
You should have a website for your affairs, instead of written your scriptures all over GOAT and use DOG as your angels...who's your messenger? Yahoo Messenger ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 09:19 PM | Show all posts
loona,

Why don't you read what I just posted and may you need help after that.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-3-2007 11:59 PM | Show all posts

Reply #45 barney50's post

youre not god barney...

but you've declared it with such a simple statement and with no elaboration... are you saying that hindusim = pagan beliefs of Vikings, Greek and Roman Gods & Godesses of Zeus, Thor etc?

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 24-3-2007 12:02 AM | Show all posts

Reply #41 barney50's post

then what do you want us to do Barney ? Worship YOu ? bleargh...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 02:34 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 23-3-2007 08:53 PM
You insane alreadylah barney!
He thinks he's GOD!
If you curse him, you curse GOD (directly!) and accumulate sins! hahahha

Now GOD uses DOG as his angel...and scripture written in GOAT' ...

lawak lah dia ni

kharrrr   kharrrrrr   kharrrrrrr

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-3-2007 12:40 PM | Show all posts
Obersliutenant,

I don't want you to do anything. It's up to you to know who your are. If you think you are what you belive to be than you are otherwise you have to change your mindeset. Believe that GOD is in you and you possess the qualities of GOD which I have said could lead you to become an atman energised to be a spitirualy awaken human being.

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 03:19 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by barney50 at 23-3-2007 11:31 AM
Silly Muslims do not realize the truth behind the concept that man is GOD nor did the followers of Jesus knew what he meant by saying I and my Father in heaven are one.. We are all GODs but it is ...

see barney.... you are using offensive words again to mock people.... no wonder the muslim are attacking you.....
hahaaaa........ be a civilized man.......

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 03:37 PM | Show all posts

Reply #50 wei_loon5063's post

Weiloon, muslims also normal people, want to live peace and harmony in this planet, lets muslims practise freely and lets other religions practise freely in Malaysia, and hopefuly in other parts of this planet also. We are not fanatic people like barney mentioned. Barney has gone overboard and mocking anything about muslims, prophets, God, Quran...and of course some muslims in this board react to his act in a hostile way, some response in a cool manner...some even attack his personality and his religion..

And at the end he becomes the clown in this board!

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 24-3-2007 03:37 PM
Weiloon, muslims also normal people, want to live peace and harmony in this planet, lets muslims practise freely and lets other religions practise freely in Malaysia, and hopefuly in other parts  ...

hahahaaa.........don worry... i know......
i studied in INTI b4 n i have 2 good muslim frens who are from africa and dubai.....
man they are not like some fanatic muslims who are sesat....
tat`s y i say i understand islam better than other chinese... my house once in front of masjid.... i can even sing azan.... haha

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 03:56 PM | Show all posts

Reply #52 wei_loon5063's post

Honestly, as a Malaysian, with his kind of negative remarks it will bring disharmony, disunity among races, among religions esp. in Malaysia.
Personally, i regard Barney as fanatic person...he's too obsessed with his only opinions.
worst..try to impose his ideas to others, and blame us fanatic if we dont buy his ideas! hahaha
Im glad that people like him is only minority and people like you are still the majority...

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 04:22 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 24-3-2007 03:56 PM
Im glad that people like him is only minority and people like you are still the majority...

yeap...... but it is this minority people tat make people judge as whole..... if a mercedes is tainted with a bull #,
will people instnatly see the merz or instantly see the bull #??

it needs great wisdom to see the merz....

you know, i really do not like those fanatic people.. be it malay, chinese or indians.....
i do not know where they get the mindset from.....
i met a lot of chinese... especially those from penang, ipog, johor and kl who do not mix with malays or indians....
if they heard azan, they say it is noisy... if they heard a christian church choir, they say it is nice....
i then question them back.. both also song for god... wat`s the difference...
they jz get angry and say i don`t care....
you see... it is tis kind of narrow mind tat blind their eyes......
they should come out n mix together.....
the west media also the cause of all this......
guess wat? i sometimes really do not understand the mindset of my chinese frens.. the sesat one....
if i wish my malay fren happy aidilfitri or visit them, they say i`m abandoning chinese culture
if i do not celebrate christmas or valantine, they say i`m not sensitive or uncivilized...
heellloooo......... do i have to tell them tat christmas and valentine are not chinese celebration.... if you celebrate them
do tat mean u dump your culture like i dump mine by wish malays happy aidilfitri???

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 04:50 PM | Show all posts

Reply #54 wei_loon5063's post

Actually I dont deny all sort of fanatic and narrow minded people comes from different races and different religions. These kind of mentality exists in mankind...be it muslims, hindu, christians, buddhist, malay, chinese or indians. And mostly comes from old generation and passed to certain group of people that dont mix much with multi-races and multi-religions, and they carry this mentality until now. Further spice up by media that provoke the segregation and hatred among people.

And I hope this board lead to the end result of understanding of faith and religions be it islam, christianity, hinduism, buddhism,etc. Therefore the gap that passed to us by our older generation would become closer and can be closed. It doesn't necessary to impose your thought for others to believe in your faith, but it would be enough for us to understand the issues from other faiths. However along the process sure will be heated argument, fact debunking,etc...and it even healthy that way without provoking and mocking others.

Sometimes we have lots of curiosity on the practice, belief and ritual of other religions than ours, and this board sure can help straightening some issues that have been clouding our mind. At least prejudgment and assumption can be eliminated.

[ Last edited by  loona at 24-3-2007 04:52 PM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 24-3-2007 05:03 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by loona at 24-3-2007 04:50 PM
Actually I dont deny all sort of fanatic and narrow minded people comes from different races and different religions. These kind of mentality exists in mankind...be it muslims, hindu, christians, ...

i could not agree better......
understanding..... the first thing to do
then tolerance....................

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-3-2007 11:00 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Debmey at 22-3-2007 12:32 PM
Jesus never went to Egypt? Really? Have you read the book of Matthew before? Ahahahahahahaha..............

i tot jesus went to heaven oledi, why wan go egypt? lol

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2007 05:28 PM | Show all posts

Reply #49 barney50's post

you havent answered my question Barney,

You consider yourself as God quite clearly saying' I am God' , not a part or portion or a child but really as God, but its funny you dont realise what an insignificant human being you really are, powerless, and incapable of anything superior to His Almighty's Power.  Whatever you said dawns a belief simmilar to the Pagan beliefs who believed that one day the brave will be resurrected as Gods and should be worshiped. oh and btw

you havent even answered this...

can you rise the sun from the west and set it at the west ?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 10:53 AM | Show all posts
who's your messenger? Yahoo Messenger ke? - by loona

Aduhai......lawak aku baca statement nih....
and bunny's father must be Godfather.....

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2007 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Reply #58 Obersliutenant's post

1. you havent answered my question Barney,

2. You consider yourself as God quite clearly saying' I am God' , not a part or portion or a child but really as God, but its funny you dont realise what an insignificant human being you really are, powerless, and incapable of anything superior to His Almighty's Power.  Whatever you said dawns a belief simmilar to the Pagan beliefs who believed that one day the brave will be resurrected as Gods and should be worshiped. oh and btw

3. you havent even answered this...

4. can you rise the sun from the west and set it at the west ?
Copy the Code

You see that is the stupidity I find in many of you. I said I'm GOD but did I say you must pray to me or that I have the to power to burn you in hellfire? I'm GOD because GOD resides in me as HE resides in you. So, when you believe GOD is in you than you must be loving, compassionate, unselfisness, non arrogant and unmaterialistic. That should be the quality a human being should possess if he believes GOD is in him. And if you do not possess such qualities then you have the devil in you and you are the DEVIL. Compherende?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

9-5-2024 05:13 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.996261 second(s), 42 queries .