Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-6-2007 08:21 PM | Show all posts

Reply #17 dollah_mufc's post

ini dalam Big brothers eh??

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2007 08:24 PM | Show all posts

McShane: I can get even better

West Brom defender Paul McShane has promised Albion fans he will work harder to become an even better player next season.The 21-year-old, reportedly a summer transfer target for both Sunderland and Aston Villa, enjoyed a successful first term at The Hawthorns, making 42 appearances and being called up by the Republic of Ireland. And despite the disappointment of losing to Derby in the Championship play-off final, he said: "It has been a good season for me but there is still a lot of room for improvement. "I will keep working on improving my game because I feel this is just the start of my career. "This was only my second season of playing proper football if you like, so I will just keep going. "I will learn from the experience of this last season because that will make me a stronger player."

nampak gaya keano berminat dengan seme bekas player United..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-6-2007 10:24 PM | Show all posts
keano mau bid sama itu scholes..

Keano in

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-6-2007 05:49 PM | Show all posts

Reply #24 conan's post

haku raser x mungkin scholes dijual....

Use magic Report

Post time 5-6-2007 10:21 AM | Show all posts

Next Fergie??

Roy Keane is confident he will get the balance right as he aims to bring in good players without paying over the odds for any transfer targets.

The Sunderland manager is looking to strengthen his squad ahead of the new Premiership season and has been promised funds by chairman Niall Quinn.

Keane acknowledges that quality costs but is adamant that he will not be held to ransom.

"There is no Russian billionaire looking after us, it is a bit of a balancing act for me," he said.

"Obviously the way the transfer figures have gone over the last few years, you have to pay the money.

"The way it is, like anything else, is if you want decent quality then you have to pay for it."

Keane has yet to reveal who he wants to sign this summer but he admits he is looking for more than just quality.

The Irishman is determined to recruit players with the character to fit into his squad.

"It is part of my job to make sure I bring the right characters and the right type of players to Sunderland," he told the club's official website.

"If we have to pay big money for it there is no getting away from that. But first and foremost I look at the character of a player.

"You want to know he is a good player, but you also need to be a good character to play here."

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...+for+character

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 11-6-2007 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Black Cats snare Royals ace HalfordPremiership newcomers Sunderland have made their first summer signing with the capture of Reading defender Greg Halford.

It is understood the 22-year-old full-back has signed for the Black Cats after undergoing a medical.

The club are expected to confirm the transfer, which comes just five months after the Chelmsford-born player joined the Royals from Colchester, later on Monday.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-6-2007 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by thylord at 5-6-2007 10:21 AM

Roy Keane is confident he will get the balance right as he aims to bring in good players without paying over the odds for any transfer targets.

The Sunderland manager is looking to strengthen his squad ahead of the new Premiership season and has been promised funds by chairman Niall Quinn.

Keane acknowledges that quality costs but is adamant that he will not be held to ransom.

"There is no Russian billionaire looking after us, it is a bit of a balancing act for me," he said.

perli nampak?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 19-6-2007 03:05 AM | Show all posts
Now Keane wants Red Rossi for Sunderland
Roy Keane will follow up a bid for Bolton keeper Jussi Jaaskelainen by trying to sign Chelsea's Geremi and Manchester United striker Giuseppe Rossi.

The Sunderland boss will table a

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2007 07:34 AM | Show all posts

Reply #29 thylord's post

kasik loan dulu pong ok neh

Use magic Report

Post time 19-6-2007 08:59 AM | Show all posts

Reply #30 epitome's post

seme pihak untung..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2007 09:53 PM | Show all posts
Black Cats set for shopping rush

Sunderland boss Roy Keane could make a flurry of transfer breakthroughs within the next fortnight, according to chairman Niall Quinn.

The Black Cats chairman has revealed he and his manager are having to remain patient as they close in on their top targets.

However, he is hoping Keane will have the bulk of his new-look squad in place by the time pre-season training begins on July 9.

He said: "It would be harmful to give you names of people we are closing in on - I would like to think that's the phrase.

"I hope people understand we are selective and we have a golden set of rules, if you like, between Roy, the chief executive Peter (Walker) and myself.

"The character of the player, the background information we need and the deal itself, we are piecing it together piece by piece.

"We know our duties, we know we have to get players in, but I would like to think people would be proud and happy with the lot we end up with.

"I know people would like it sooner rather than later, but I think the next fortnight is important because we start back on July 9 and I am sure Roy would like to have the majority of his signings in by then.

"We would like to have a bit of movement in the next week, 10 days. I would be far happier and maybe it is time to really up the ante."

The Black Cats have already landed Reading full-back Greg Halford and Aberdeen skipper Russell Anderson, and are awaiting a response from Preston striker David Nugent, with whom they held initial talks last Friday.

Wigan boss Chris Hutchings has revealed full-back Leighton Baines has told him he wants to stay at the JJB Stadium amid reports that Sunderland have had a

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2007 10:55 PM | Show all posts

Reply #32 thylord's post

cepat la beli richardson :doa:

Use magic Report

Post time 3-7-2007 09:50 AM | Show all posts
[quote]Sunderland have made an audacious

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2007 05:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #34 thylord's post

jgn harap la ..

9 million??

baek sunder beli kanu jek ..

kude tue ..

ahahaha ..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2007 08:18 PM | Show all posts

Reply #35 pakwan24's post

ok arr tu 9 million.. adileire pong 8 million

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 12-7-2007 10:51 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by epitome at 2-7-2007 10:55 PM
cepat la beli richardson :doa:

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2007 12:57 PM | Show all posts
tak leh wat black cats kelab gundik pasai manu tu dah kelab gundik haku dah

Use magic Report

Post time 12-7-2007 10:24 PM | Show all posts

Reply #37 adbrutals's post

apasal ko gelak , ad?

Use magic Report

Post time 14-7-2007 12:46 AM | Show all posts
jersi baru sunderland.....

mod..xde kredit ke utk aku....

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 02:46 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.060178 second(s), 42 queries .