CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: honeybee1802

On global warming: Latest - unsettling weather in Penang (merged: wei loon)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 27-3-2007 09:58 AM | Show all posts

Reply #100 free2rhyme's post

aircond not good for my skin la...
cause my skin to dry2 la....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2007 10:02 AM | Show all posts

Reply #101 atira's post

Do't use it always laaa...... Islam tell us to be moderate in everything....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Do't ...  lol ...   i meant  don't

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 10:07 AM | Show all posts

Reply #102 free2rhyme's post

but at ofis already 9 to 10 hrs a day..
thats too much for me already...
have to spend money some more on lotion..
hand lotion, body lotion, face mosturizer....

aircond at home are left to rotten!!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 10:19 AM | Show all posts
If so many people runsing sangat of the effect of global warming  then we should figure out a way to get air-con for everyone free of charge... That way nobody will runsing anymore....   If you elect me as your leader i will do exactly that  lol rotfl     What?  Now bukan masa pilihanraya lagi kaaa? .....  opsss   , Terkempen early....  

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 10:30 AM | Show all posts

Reply #104 atira's post

Even if you all get free air-con, then you will worry about other things.....

ok, I've come with new kempen.. if you all elect me as your leader, I'll make everything free of charge..... lol rotfl

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 27-3-2007 10:40 AM | Show all posts

Reply #106 free2rhyme's post

sheesh ..my grammar goes up side down everytime I cant control my laughing

" I've come with new kempen "      I meant to write I've come up with new kempen promise.

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 27-3-2007 10:02 AM
Do't use it always laaa...... Islam tell us to be moderate in everything....

hahaa............ same as buddism......... mix with environment and nature.......
balance in everything.......... even buddism teaching are contradictory.... want you to find the balance

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2007 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 27-3-2007 01:02 AM
If global cooling (the era of ice ages) was a recurring phenomena in the past then who to say that global warming was not?

The opposite of cool = warm

If in the past there were several pe ...

hey........ know wat the "healing" u say in eng?? it is called reaching equilibrium....... why there are heat flow? cos there are
temperature difference and the system try to reach equilibrium (thermo zeroth law)
same for fluid flow cos there are pressure difference
current flow as there are voltage difference........

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 01:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #109 wei_loon5063's post

equilibrium = stabilization and the impact or after-effect that takes place after each time any natural phenomenon occurs  is just a way earth heal itself up or in another word rejuvenate itself... so obviously the global cooling and warming of the earth is a healing process that earth must and i repeat must undergo .... It will not lead us to doomsday but to a much better , healthier and fresher earth!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 01:44 PM | Show all posts
aku tolong translate in malay
equilibrium = keseimbangan...
a ..must have in all situation!

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 01:51 PM | Show all posts

Reply #109 wei_loon5063's post

senang cakap like this laa, when you got a flu , your body temperature rise (but sometimes can go down also what like demam kepialu ) and that is because your immune system is working overtime  to get the equilibrium back , you may apply some sort of medication to assist your immune system and that medication can taste bitter sometimes but the bitterness of the medication does mean that it is not good for you... the process in our body lebih kurang sama la like the process that take place on earth

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 01:55 PM | Show all posts

Reply #112 free2rhyme's post

does mean that it is not good for you... the process in our body lebih kurang sama la like the process that take place on earth

opsss  wrong typing again     does NOT mean that it is not good for you...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 02:06 PM | Show all posts

Reply #113 free2rhyme's post

lol  I've been doing a lot of correction lately in here ...

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 02:08 PM | Show all posts
i mean correction on my grammar....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 27-3-2007 01:27 PM
equilibrium = stabilization and the impact or after-effect that takes place after each time any natural phenomenon occurs  is just a way earth heal itself up or in another word rejuvenate itse ...

It will not lead us to doomsday but to a much better , healthier and fresher earth

how do you know??
i thought even islam and christian predicted dooms day.

earth will heal to a better state.. but about the humans???
have you seen the movie time machine???
some human failed to cope up with earth`s healing

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2007 04:26 PM | Show all posts

Reply #116 wei_loon5063's post

According to the teaching of Islam doomsday will happen definitely. It is the eventual destiny that all created being must face , not just earth but all the planets, stars , galaxies in another word every living thing will perish together at the same period of time . The Supernova destroy only a single star each time it occurs so that is a natural phenomena just like the death of us human that occurs daily around the world  because God has decreed that every living thing must die.  There will come a time when God will cause all the equilibrium that exists everywhere on the entire  universe to collapse totally....that is Hari kiamat or doomsday .

I don't think global warming will cause or accelerate the end of time, because global warming is a reccuring phenomena just like the oceonic tides so is it logical to say that the oceonic tides will accelerate doomsday of the entire universe?

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 04:35 PM | Show all posts

Reply #117 free2rhyme's post

The death of human being everyday  is for the equilibrium of our planet. Imagine if for 2 million years of human existence no one died....whoaaa, what would earth looked like by now.... we would all be homeless, not enough space to even stand up lol rotfl

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 05:30 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by free2rhyme at 27-3-2007 04:35 PM
The death of human being everyday  is for the equilibrium of our planet. Imagine if for 2 million years of human existence no one died....whoaaa, what would earth looked like by now.... we would  ...

hahahaaa.............. i agree...... to reduce human population.........
btw, you have the islam background..... try go to the religion n see the 2 thread tat i posted....
on recreation and lost arc... tat is my doubt
hope u can help it

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2007 06:34 PM | Show all posts

Reply #119 wei_loon5063's post

I sometimes go the religion board but just to read to learn about the way people think and reason.  Islam does not allow me to ridicule or bash the belief of others . I can see a lot of bashing and ridiculing going on there so I am not interested to put myself in that position .

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

19-5-2024 03:24 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.066505 second(s), 41 queries .