CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2730|Reply: 2

China-Russian joint military exercise pic

[Copy link]
Post time 29-7-2007 02:16 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Chinese Marine Corps officers survey the situation as its amphibiousvehicles line up on the beach in Qingdao, in east China's ShangdongProvince, Monday, Aug. 22, 2005 during 'Peace Mission 2005'Sino-Russian joint military exercise

A Russian Marine Corps officer (C) briefs his troops in Qingdao, ineast China's Shangdong Province, Monday, Aug. 22, 2005 during 'PeaceMission 2005' Sino-Russian joint military exercise

Journalists interview the pilot of a Russian Su-27 fighter at LiutingAirport in Qingdao, in east China's Shangdong Province, Monday, Aug.22, 2005 during 'Peace Mission 2005' Sino-Russian joint militaryexercise

Russian Marine Corps line up for briefing on the beach in Qingdao, ineast China's Shangdong Province, Monday, Aug. 22, 2005 during 'PeaceMission 2005' Sino-Russian joint military exercise.

Photo taken on August 22, 2005 shows the Chinese troops in high spiritsin Qingdao, a city in east China's Shangdong Province. The third phaseof the on-going "Peace Mission 2005" joint military exercise by Chineseand Russian armies will start on August 23, and is expected to lastthrough August 25. So far, the Chinese and Russian troops havecompleted their deployment and preparations for the third phaseexercise as scheduled.

Chinese soldiers rank in line in Qingdao, a city in east China's Shangdong Province

A Russian soldier smiles with confidence and is ready to battle in thedrill in Qingdao, a city in east China's Shangdong Province, August 22,2005.

Russian officials and soldiers of Marine Corps read the military map inorder to know the landform well in Qingdao, a city in east China'sShangdong Province, August 22, 2005.

Sumber : People's Daily

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 29-7-2007 03:20 PM | Show all posts

China's major joint military exercises in 2006

Photo taken on Aug. 24, 2006 shows exercise field of the first phase ofa joint anti-terrorism drill "Tianshan-I (2006)" launched by China and Kazakhstan in Kazakhstan's eastern Almaty region

Photo taken on Aug. 24, 2006 shows exercise field of the first phase ofa joint anti-terrorism drill "Tianshan-I (2006)" launched by China andKazakhstan in Kazakhstan's eastern Almaty region.

A helicopter searches for "terrorists" during the first phase of ajoint anti-terrorism drill "Tianshan-I (2006)" launched by China andKazakhstan in Kazakhstan's eastern Almaty region on Aug. 24, 2006.

Chinese soldiers take part in China-Tajikistan joint anti-terrorismexercise code-named "Cooperation-2006" in Tajikistan, Sept 23 2006.

Chinese and Tajik armies hold their first joint anti-terrorism exercisecode-named "Cooperation-2006" in Tajikistan, Sept 22, 2006.

A soldier of People's Liberation Army (PLA) wearing camouflage nettingtakes part in the "Friendship 2006", the eight-day China-Pakistan jointanti-terrorism exercise, Dec 18, 2006.

Chinese and Pakistan soldiers are reviewed after the successfulconclusion of " Friendship 2006" China-Pakistan joint anti-terrorismexercise, Dec 18, 2006.

Chinese and Pakistan soldiers hail the victory after the successfulconclusion of " Friendship 2006", the eight-day China-Pakistan jointanti-terrorism exercise, Dec 18, 2006.

Sumber : People's Daily

Use magic Report

Post time 15-9-2007 09:12 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 malarky's post

i think PLA's capability is still limited to land... i am quite skeptical of its sea and air forces... both SGP and MY will be happy if the Indons opt for the J-10.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 04:01 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.295309 second(s), 28 queries .