CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: powerwoot

SG with Himars, encountering the Astros II?

[Copy link]
Post time 21-9-2007 09:50 AM | Show all posts
The mission? You people were just warmongering together with the Americans and end up destroying somalia and killing more somalians than you save.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-9-2007 09:56 AM | Show all posts

Reply #84 Debmey's post

Of course, we did kill a few, under UN rules of engagement.  Then again you guys wouldn't know anything since wayang army don't do real wars or battlefields.  Sit tight at home, Dweeb, let the real warriors keep the peace.

[ Last edited by  capable_warrior at 21-9-2007 09:57 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2007 10:01 AM | Show all posts
no sir, we don't do warmongering like you people do. There is no need to.

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2007 10:17 AM | Show all posts

Reply #87 Debmey's post

Of course you don't do much at all.  Of course that criticsm should be directed to your patron Uncle Sam, since they have been warmongering at least more than the rest of the people.  Plus, warmongring under the UN, that's really rich Dweeb.  No wonder Timor did want you there.  Incapable, of doing the task there.

[ Last edited by  capable_warrior at 21-9-2007 10:33 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2007 10:43 AM | Show all posts
we do more constructive work and fighting terrorists. Sorry sir, we don't do warmongering and support terrorists like you people do.

cheers

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2007 11:39 AM | Show all posts
no war mongering? i thot i read a lot of war mongering postings by u and ur countrymen up there...   anyway, pls buy more weapon and keep them on ur island, i hope u guys have enuf space and ur island can bear the weight of all the stuff that u bought with ur plenty of money till u drop... we have no objection at all if u wanna let ur island sink 1 inch every year, when u be like atlantis, we can sell u oxygen via the water pipe bcoz u wont need the water anymore... i guess ur scientists should find a way now on how to breath in water without the diving gear, hey, u could learn from america as well, they use to have this man from atlantis... anyway, i hope those war mongers from singaporah can porah from here bcoz this forum has start to be like those in the WAFF b4, full of singapoh braggers, felt like   when reading ur brags.. u know, no one in this world like braggers...they are all loners who like to talk crap and cock, thats why their friends all run away from them...

[ Last edited by  windof at 21-9-2007 11:44 AM ]

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 21-9-2007 11:49 AM | Show all posts
More Himars pics can be check from here http://sill-www.army.mil/FAMAG/o ... himars/gallery.html

[ Last edited by  powerwoot at 21-9-2007 11:52 AM ]

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2007 11:58 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by edelweiss101 at 21-9-2007 12:40 AM

bomb our air base? the american F15 squadrons are based permanently here.
bomb our naval base? the american 7th fleet is permanently here too.
bomb our army camp? our soldiers are spread  ...

setakat nak berharap dengan orang lain apa sangat lah nak di banggakan.. at least negeri aku di pertahankan oleh anak negeri aku jugak.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-9-2007 12:04 PM | Show all posts
"The Dubuk do more constructive work by bending his arse over. Sorry sir, the Dubuk will do gay love acts and support gay bastads like all good singapohs."

plz arse-bang the Dubuk..

Use magic Report

Post time 21-9-2007 01:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #89 Debmey's post

What terrorist fighting have you done, Dweeb.  Running from PX to Burger King in Kuwait for you crew tankers is not fighting terrorist.  Put your money where your mouth is let see some SAF boys in the sand box in Anbar, Sunni Death Triangle or in Baghdad.  Then we can talk, if not get in the all talk no action line.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2007 07:15 AM | Show all posts
We do fight terrorists by supporting the iraqi people. what did you do to help the iraqis against the terrorists?
Nope, you support terrorists.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2007 07:38 AM | Show all posts

Reply #95 Debmey's post

no you dont support iraqis,
you support the americans.
even the british has had enough and are pulling out. So much for 'mission accomplished'.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2007 08:44 AM | Show all posts
we do support iraqis and they are grateful.
you did nothing for the iraqis at all and you support genoicide and terrorists. plus you war monger and ended up killin more somalis than saving them. you vandalised the places you served in. I say shame on msia!

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2007 10:33 AM | Show all posts
ewah..nampaknya naik kepala dubuk2 di sgforums di thread himars depa..sila le baca komen di page last last tu....

http://www.sgforums.com/?action= ... d=279445&page=3

Takpela..si gemuk dibalas si gemuk..if they think they shouldn't give face to us M'sians..then touche...

Sgforums military nuts ni lawakla...dahla topik bangang2 pastu posting byk pasal bantai negara jiran termasuk Ausralia... ..is this the mentality of a developed nation

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2007 10:44 AM | Show all posts

Reply #98 hijazzains's post

ni mentality otak bubuh kat kepala lutut, depa ni perasan dah terer n super power boleh perang ngan semua negara yg depa suka, tapi realitynya sucks.... takat cakap2 dalam komputer boleh la, perang betul2 lintang pukang lari.

Use magic Report

Post time 22-9-2007 09:27 PM | Show all posts

Reply #97 Debmey's post

Which Iraqis are you supporting from a tanker and a ship in the gulf.  I want boots on the ground examples not sitting pretty at 35,000 feet or playing around in the gulf.  Again, you show no substance other than mere statement "we are supporting the Iraqis".  Clearly, why should we send support when Iraq cannot decide for itself unless its being cleared by the US.  I would not call that a state, since it cannot even kick out Blackwater for killing its own citizens.  Is that helping by the way Dweeb.  Are you guys helping that way too?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 23-9-2007 08:54 AM | Show all posts

Reply #63 Debmey's post

Still sore eh debs, after looking at your beloved US troops being rescued by a bunch of 'vandals' who were 'unprofessional'?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2007 08:58 AM | Show all posts

Reply #84 Debmey's post

Oh now suddenly the americans are warmongers? whatever happened to the americans as 'liberators' or whatever nice labels you paste on them, friend?

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2007 09:45 AM | Show all posts

Reply #96 capable_warrior's post

SG understands that this is not our war, we are merely supporting the rebuilding of Iraq. We have no business in street fighting with Iraqis or show-off how well we can fight.

Moreover, our government may not be the best but one thing is for sure that they value the lives of every Singaporean and will not subject its people to unnecessary danger. You may say the value of every SG soldier's life is higher than MY if you want. It is a known fact that our government has invested heavily in training n equiping every SG soldier than yours. Whoever has a higher technology has a higher chance of survival in war. The americans did not lost the Vietman war. There are millions of veitnamese dead versus a mere 50,000 americans. The americans simply withdrawn its troops due to domestic pressure.

No one here can tell if SG soldiers can perform better than MY or vice-versa. So stop the crap saying who is better here n there. The only way to proof is to have a war by cutting water supply to SG. Do you want to see this happening? I dont think so.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2007 10:39 AM | Show all posts

Reply #99 edelweiss101's post

Who ever said, Malaysian soldiers was less than that of SG.  All I said was to your "lack of brain compatriot" that you don't talk the talk if you can't prove it.  The point being we cannot send troops to support the Iraqi government because it has not requested UN assistance to help in deploying a peacekeepers because the virtue of the Iraq war was illegal.  The American's lost the war, they may have won battles-the operational side, but they sure did go back with their tails between their legs.  The body count alone was one of the reasons that led to the disintegration of the American strategy in Vietnam-the infatuation of numbers rather that outcomes or effects.  Who are you to tell others to stop the crap, don't like it move to another thread.  Maybe you can convince the idiot compatriot to go with you since he is the cause of all this crap as you put it everytime he opens the orifice whichever you may choose supposedly to give insights.

[ Last edited by  capable_warrior at 23-9-2007 10:42 AM ]

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

14-5-2024 06:37 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 1.025710 second(s), 42 queries .