CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

About vc 'VK Lingam': Latest -6 Individu Takkan Disiasat -

[Copy link]
Post time 13-2-2008 02:11 PM | Show all posts

Reply #420 sharfox's post

oic..aku ingatkan dah ada dan aku yg ttinggal lrt..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 13-2-2008 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ecomoda012 at 13-2-2008 06:18 AM
ni lagi best:

Kejutan besar -- Lingam draf penghakiman Mokhtar Sidin, setiausahanya urus cuti Eusoff Chin

Oleh NOR ZAINAH NORDIN dan NOOR AZMAH IBRAHIM

HAKIM Mokhtar Sidin (gambar fail ...

ape susahhh.. nati cakap laaa x secretary die tuu gile.. abis citer...hahaahah..

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2008 02:33 PM | Show all posts
YANG PALING AKU TAK SANGKA BPR TU BOLEH BAGI RASUAH, SO SAPA LAGI YANG BOLEH KITA PERCAYAI???????? semuanya hampeh

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2008 03:01 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by Syd at 13-2-2008 09:57 AM
la la la la

now lingam tengah meng-calling semua ex-sectary nih

hahahaha ni semua tgh msusun atur laa
mcm mana nak lawan balik jayanthi gemuk tu

born loser la lingam ni..10juta gone wif da wind..mg pillay mati dulu b4 verdict...

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2008 03:04 PM | Show all posts

Reply #423 gigi's post

yang ni lagi dasyat:

揑 later discovered that the judgment, as written by Datuk V.K. Lingam, was fully incorporated as the official judgment of the said judge,

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2008 09:01 PM | Show all posts
aku nak tanya.
adakah pengakuan tadi, jika didapati benar, akan bawa kesan teruk?  tau lah perkara ni terdedah semasa dalam sesi suruhanjaya diraja tapi akan ada ke yang ambil kesempatan untuk mintak another review atau dimansuhkan segala hukuman yang dijatuhkan dalam kes-kes yang dihakimi oleh beliau?  boleh ke?
harapnya, tak boleh.
adehhh, kes ini memang malukan sistem perundangan malaysia.

ada sesapa yang reti, tolong jawab ye.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 13-2-2008 09:14 PM | Show all posts
[quote]Originally posted by mawarputih2612 at 13-2-2008 03:04 PM

yang ni lagi dasyat:

揑 later discovered that the judgment, as written by Datuk V.K. Lingam, was fully incorporated as the official judgment of the said judge,

Use magic Report

Post time 13-2-2008 09:37 PM | Show all posts
test

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-2-2008 07:07 AM | Show all posts
MasyaALlah sistem kehakiman Malaysia

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2008 09:46 AM | Show all posts
'Lingam asked me to remove the evidence'

V.K. Thirunama says he retrieved documents from his safe deposit box in London.

KUALA LUMPUR: Datuk V.K. Lingam instructed his brother, V.K. Thirunama, to remove several documents from Thirunama's safe deposit box in London.

Thirunama said the documents were on Lingam's payment of several judges' cellphone bills.

He said the bills were those of former chief justice Tun Mohamed Eusoff Chin, former High Court judge Datuk K.L. Rekhraj, former Court of Appeal judge Datuk Mokhtar Sidin and Court of Appeal judge Datuk Wira Low Hop Bing, among others.

Thirunama told the inquiry on its 15th day that his deposit box was located at Knightbridge Safe Deposit, near the Harrods department store.

Replying to questions from his counsel Wee Choo Keong, Thirunama said he made the trip in late 1997.

Wee: What were the documents retrieved?

Thirunama: I retrieved the travel manifest to New Zealand and cellphone bills which Lingam had paid for several judges like Eusoff, Rekhraj, Mokhtar, Low and also the inspector-general of police. Besides that, I also retrieved the poison-pen letter on the judiciary.

Wee: What did you do with the documents?

Thirunama: I gave them all to Lingam and I saw him tearing the poison-pen letter. The other documents, he kept with him.

Wee: Did you give the phone numbers, including that of Eusoff, to the ACA when you reported the matter in March 1998?

Thirunama: Yes, I told the ACA of Eusoff and Rekhraj's numbers as stated in my black diary.

Earlier, when questioned by counsel Christopher Leong from the Bar Council, Thirunama agreed that he was pressured by Lingam and his other siblings to withdraw his report with the ACA.

Leong: Did the ACA come to your house on March 8, 1998?

Thirunama: Yes, they came about noon. Subsequently, I lodged a report against my brother Lingam over his relationship with the judges. An ACA officer by the name of Sazali recorded my first statement.

Leong: What happened next?

Thirunama: When I returned home, my sister Kanakalashimi was there. She went hysterical after discovering that I lodged a report with the ACA. She contacted anai (Lingam) and said Lingam and his wife cried on knowing this.

Later, Lingam came with Kanakalashimi and my other siblings. Kanakalashimi said: 'Do you want to see anai (Lingam) in jail? He has built up his reputation.'

They asked me to see psychiatrist Datuk Seri M. Mahadevan to say that I was crazy and suicidal, and referred me to a Dr Devadass and Dr Mahadevan, asking me to act as if I was crazy.

Leong: What did you tell Dr Mahadevan?

Thirunama: I told him everything about the judges, corruption and my brother. Dr Mahadevan said he had heard about this but could not believe it was to this extent, and that Lingam was involved.

Thirunama: Mahadevan asked me to write all the bad things about myself for 19 pages, where I stated I was violent to my wife, suicidal, and mentally depressed. However, none of the things I wrote were true as I was told by Mahadevan and Kanakalashimi to do so.

Thirunama: I went to the ACA to retract my earlier statement. I also told the ACA that their officer had assaulted me. As a result, I was remanded for six days.

Leong: Throughout your visit to Mahadevan, did he ask you to be warded at a hospital?

Thirunama: No, he said 'I do not know what to do about you as you are not mad but bad'.

However, my sister Kanakalashimi managed to obtain my written statement.

When questioned by Lingam's counsel R. Thayalan, Thirunama agreed that Lingam helped him to set up a limousine business by paying a downpayment to buy a Mercedes.

"Eventually, I withdrew from the business and the bank repossessed the car."

Thirunama also agreed that Lingam had helped to pay a portion of the cost of his RM95,000 home.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-2-2008 09:52 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by gigi at 13-2-2008 14:33
YANG PALING AKU TAK SANGKA BPR TU BOLEH BAGI RASUAH, SO SAPA LAGI YANG BOLEH KITA PERCAYAI???????? semuanya hampeh

tulah pasal.. harapkan pagar, pagar makan padi
diorang ni mmg tak takut dosa ke?

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2008 12:39 PM | Show all posts
BADAN PENCEGAH RASUAH BAGI RASUAH!!!!!!!!YA ALLAH APA NAK JADI DGN MANUSIA NI!!!!!AKU NAK UNDI SAPER NI???????

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2008 12:40 PM | Show all posts
KALAU DAH BPR BOLEH BAGI RASUAH...APE BEZANYA NGAN SPRRRRRRRRR

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2008 12:43 PM | Show all posts
aku kena naikkan balik benang nie...lagi lagi nak mengundi...bukan nak hasut just nak suh korang pikir sama...undang undang manusia....

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2008 01:34 PM | Show all posts
BPR + SPR = DUA DUA HAMPEH ......aku rasa macam nak sumpah aje si RASHID SPR NI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:@ :@ :@ :@ :@

Use magic Report

Post time 15-2-2008 02:40 PM | Show all posts
patutlah pelabur takut nak invest di Malaysia.....sistem kehakiman porak peranda.....amat memualkan.....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 15-2-2008 03:27 PM | Show all posts
diaorang nilah yang akan jual malaysia ni..diaorang tak der hal duit byk..anytime boleh migtare ke Afrika ker? India ker?..

Use magic Report

Post time 14-3-2008 02:04 PM | Show all posts
5 in Lingam case become MPs

KUALA LUMPUR: Five people who played a part in the Lingam video clip inquiry made a transition from court to parliament in the 12th general election.

Three of them were counsel in the controversiol inquiry which revolved around a clip allegedly featuring lawyer Datuk V.K. Lingam brokering judicial appointments.

Lawyer Wee Choo Keong who represented Lingam's brother V.K. Thirunama Karasu won the Wangsa Maju parliamentary seat.

Wee, secretary-general of the Malaysian Democratic Party, contested under a Parti Keadilan Rakyat ticket.

PKR's William Leong, counsel for party co-ordinator Sim Tze Tzin in the inquiry, won the Selayang parliamentary seat.

Another lawyer, Mohd Yusmadi Yusoff, was part of the five-member team who represented PKR de facto leader Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim in the Lingam inquiry.

First-timer Yusmadi is MP for Balik Pulau.

Subang MP and PKR vice-president Sivarasa Rasiah was also involved in the Lingam case.

After the first part of the video clip was released on Sept 19, Sivarasa and Sim lodged a report with the Anti-Corruption Agency.

The man who filmed the clip, Loh Gwo Burne, is now the Kelana Jaya MP. He won the seat on a PKR ticket.

Two other personalities involved in the Lingam case won seats in the Penang state assembly.

Lawyer R.S.N. Rayer, who represented Lingam's former secretary G. Jayanti, is the DAP assemblyman for Seri Delima.

Sim is the PKR assemblyman for Pantai Jerejak.

Use magic Report

Post time 9-5-2008 03:01 PM | Show all posts
May 09, 2008 14:39 PM           

Lingam Video Clip Inquiry Report Should Be Made Public, Says Haidar

KUALA LUMPUR, May 9 (Bernama) -- The Lingam video clip inquiry report should be made public, Tan Sri Haidar Mohamed Noor, Chairman of the Royal Commission of Inquiry into the 14-minute controversiol V.K. Lingam Video Clip, said Friday.

He, however, said it was up to Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi to decide whether the contents of the report be revealed to the public or otherwise.

"Personally, I think the report should go to the public, but it is up to the Prime Minister," he told Bernama after handing the four volume 186-page report to Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin at Istana Negara.

The former Chief Judge of Malaya said he was satisfied with the findings of the 17-day inquiry which started on Jan 14.

Haidar said the five-member commission could not divulge the contents of the report but would recommend to the Prime Minister for the report to be made public.

"We also cannot reveal the four recommendations the commission had made in the report," he said when asked whether the commission would disclose its recommendations to the public.

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2008 11:09 AM | Show all posts
Loh: A lot more to Lingam clip
By LOONG MENG YEE

KUALA LUMPUR: The VK Lingam video clip shown to the Royal Commission of Inquiry is only some 20% to 30% of what was recorded that night at the prominent lawyer抯 house in December 2001.

Somewhere in China, there is a disk containing the complete recording of what Loh Gwo Burne videotaped, separated into segments named VK1, VK2 and others. Most of what was made public was from the first segment of VK1.

籈ventually, when I find it, I will give it to the relevant authorities if required

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

24-4-2024 09:59 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075790 second(s), 42 queries .