Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: Debmey

Winning in Afghanistan

[Copy link]
Post time 29-9-2007 08:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #20 Debmey's post

Double standards? Oh I see, The US just turned a blind eye when it suits them.  I see.  Like I said, you just cant't get enough of licking their arse, you prefer the term lap dog, nice doggy, doggy.  Seriously, have some pride in yourself.  Where is it that I said I supported terrorism.  Is it because we don't kiss the hand of Uncle Sam that's why we are branded supporting terrorism.  How very original?  Again please refrain from being too humbled by the white boys, it really is unbecoming-makes you look so weak.

The problem with you Dweeb is you and the white boys have no respect for your adversaries.  I mean on God's green earth tell me which country has ever won a campaign against insurgents.  That's us, whether you like it or not, stamp your feet and wail at the moon.  We did it because we respected our adversary and appreciated correctly what is required and did it with one aim in mind.  Even the Israelis cannot stamp out the insurrection in the West Bank and Gaza, or the American's in Iraq and Afghanistan.  Hamid Karzai today offerred the Taliban a place in government.  What does that say?  The fact that you fail in appreciating your adversary is testamount to the arrogance of these white boys and they are paying in blood and treasure.  The greatest nation of earth, the most powerful state with the most sophisticated weapons, cannot defeat the Iraqi insurrection.  A bit humbling I would say.

[ Last edited by  capable_warrior at 29-9-2007 09:27 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-10-2007 07:49 AM | Show all posts
Double standards? Oh I see, The US just turned a blind eye when it suits them.

What I see instead is muslims turning a blind eye to human rights abuses by fellow muslims.

I see.  Like I said, you just cant't get enough of licking their arse, you prefer the term lap dog, nice doggy, doggy.   

Why do you arse lick arabs and terrorists?

Seriously, have some pride in yourself.  Where is it that I said I supported terrorism.   

Your posts shows it all mister.

Is it because we don't kiss the hand of Uncle Sam that's why we are branded supporting terrorism.  How very original?  Again please refrain from being too humbled by the white boys, it really is unbecoming-makes you look so weak.

Nope, its because you turn a blind eye to islamic abuses and evils while condemning people to attack these eveils. You are immoral and inhuman.

The problem with you Dweeb is you and the white boys have no respect for your adversaries. .

You have no respect for God Almighty. You disregard God's laws and insist on supporting evil in the name of islam.

I mean on God's green earth tell me which country has ever won a campaign against insurgents.  

Plenty in fact. The Iraqis, Americans and their allies are sure winning. Plus russians, Turks, Chinese, Indians and Philipinos.

That's us, whether you like it or not, stamp your feet and wail at the moon.  We did it because we respected our adversary and appreciated correctly what is required and did it with one aim in mind.  

Its not you, its the Brits. Wake up!

Even the Israelis cannot stamp out the insurrection in the West Bank and Gaza, or the American's in Iraq and Afghanistan.   

Thats why I say the Israelis are too soft.

Hamid Karzai today offerred the Taliban a place in government.  What does that say?  

It means the Taliban are losing.

The fact that you fail in appreciating your adversary is testamount to the arrogance of these white boys and they are paying in blood and treasure.  The greatest nation of earth, the most powerful state with the most sophisticated weapons, cannot defeat the Iraqi insurrection.  A bit humbling I would say.

I say kill your adversary and kill them all. The Americans are too soft.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2007 08:12 AM | Show all posts

Reply #22 Debmey's post

No, Idiot, the Brits left east of the Sinai in 1969, stupid the insurgent campaign was formally surrendered in 1989.  Stupid! "The Iraqis, Americans and their allies are sure winning. Plus russians, Turks, Chinese, Indians and Philipinos" Ah you are an idiot, is that winning in Iraq, Turkey, Philippines. When did China come up-they were doing the insurgent to Kaomintang.  Stupid I said won-past tense delivered on the door step-you little twerp who cannot understand past and present tense.  Seriously, Dweeb-with every post here confirms that in this life time some non white guy really pissed you off.  You are a joke, regardless of how you want to be the next Michael Jackson, you won't.  By the tone of the postings, we all know who you are. A non-white idiot.  Go home to mommy Dweeb.  You are an amateur.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2007 09:03 AM | Show all posts
Most of the fighting took place before that you idiot and you know it! Msian merely did the mopping up. Don't puff yourself too much please.

Chinese fighting seperatism among muslims even today. Don't you know? Where are the mujahidins winning?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2007 09:04 AM | Show all posts
And you better check your bloody morality! Terrorists are killing muslims and the americans are helping these iraqis waste terrorists. What are you doing for the iraqis? nothing but attack the people who help them? What a loser!

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2007 09:06 AM | Show all posts

Reply #20 Debmey's post

Oh...now Debs supports an aggressor....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-10-2007 10:05 AM | Show all posts

Reply #24 Debmey's post

Mopp up, like I said you can't bear the thought that non-whites can actually accomplish stuff.  The Brits left everything right-side of Suez in 1969.  What do you mean mopping up.  Ah, sure I understand your box size mentality.  Everything that happens of your HDB flat only.  Okay, okay.  You better check your idiocy, because some of the things you say on the forum makes you look very stupid for a Singaporean.  Its embarrassing, we don't attack the Americans, we question their motives because it its in essence the democratic thing to do.  Even their own people are questioning them.  Are you that stupid to realize that or are just born dumb not to see what is happening in Congress.  Maybe, its because you have already sold your pride to them with your arse-wait a minute you have no pride.

Use magic Report

Post time 1-10-2007 10:32 AM | Show all posts

Reply #24 Debmey's post

Ehem, they won against the Russians, stupid.  They won against the Croats and Serbs if it were not for the Mujahiddins in Bosnia the Bosnians locals would have gone like the German Jews long time ago.  So much so, that NATO Forces was so scared that they made it a point in the Dayton Peace Accord that the Mujahiddins should leave Bosnia-Herzegovina before they could implement the peace.  Dweeb you are dumb and a moron, so please do yourself a favor, go read.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 1-10-2007 10:13 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by alphawolf at 1-10-2007 09:06 AM
Oh...now Debs supports an aggressor....

You mean an aggressor like muhamad and the mujahideens after him? No way buddy.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 1-10-2007 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by capable_warrior at 1-10-2007 10:05 AM
Mopp up, like I said you can't bear the thought that non-whites can actually accomplish stuff.  The Brits left everything right-side of Suez in 1969.  What do you mean mopping up.  Ah, sure I understand your box size mentality.  Everything that happens of your HDB flat only.  Okay, okay.  You better check your idiocy, because some of the things you say on the forum makes you look very stupid for a Singaporean.  

Yep, it was indeed mopping up after the Brits cracked CPM with their Briggs plan. The last major battle against the commies was when they surrendered at Telok Anson in 1958, after which most of the rest fled to Thailand. The state of Emergency was called off after 1960, thats way before 69. Please do not toot your horn too much especially when you do not study history. I think you shamed yourself.

Its embarrassing, we don't attack the Americans, we question their motives because it its in essence the democratic thing to do.  Even their own people are questioning them.  Are you that stupid to realize that or are just born dumb not to see what is happening in Congress.  Maybe, its because you have already sold your pride to them with your arse-wait a minute you have no pride.

And i question your motive for not doing anything to help the iraqis and attacking the americans for helping them kill terrorists.
I question your islamic morality in siding with terrorists.

Ehem, they won against the Russians, stupid.  They won against the Croats and Serbs if it were not for the Mujahiddins in Bosnia the Bosnians locals would have gone like the German Jews long time ago.  So much so, that NATO Forces was so scared that they made it a point in the Dayton Peace Accord that the Mujahiddins should leave Bosnia-Herzegovina before they could implement the peace.  Dweeb you are dumb and a moron, so please do yourself a favor, go read.

it wasn't the muslims, it was the westerners who helped. W/o western help, the bosnian muslims would have perished long ago.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2007 12:29 AM | Show all posts

Reply #30 Debmey's post

Which westerners helped the Muslims in Bosnia Dweeb, if it was no that important you would not find specific mention of the Mujahideens in the Dayton Peace Accord, Dumbo.  The Bosnians are categorized as Muslims, Dweeb no westerners came to their aid it was only the Mujahideens, then again how would you know since the furthest you guys go is Geylang.

Briggs Plan was only part of the war effort not the full spectrum of winning the insurgent campaign.  This is why you will loose an insurgent campaign, because you have neither the respect nor appreciate the situation in its entirety, then again how would you know.  Boy, one thing though you can serious lick some arse.

Again, this simple example shows how you just love these white boys.  I mean people here get a crack out of reading how you idolized them, have some pride in yourself.  We help in our ways through the OIC which you are not part off, we have them over in Malaysia in education and training for government servants.  

Why should we send troops in a war that was illegal by UN standards.  The security council never approved of it.  Since the American created that mess let them cleaned it up.  Just like, Afghanistan, Panama, Grenada, Somalia.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2007 12:33 AM | Show all posts

Reply #29 Debmey's post

Boy you are really hateful aren't you.  That simple reason is why people like you will loose.  You are so scared of your mortality, that is why you will never hope to understand and win because you have not respected the enemy.  Again, Dweeb you are an amateur.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-10-2007 02:20 AM | Show all posts
Had it not been NATO attack on the Serbs, the war would not have been over and bosniaks saved.
Why do you act as it it didn't happen?

By the time the Emergency was even over, the commies had been largely destroyed and driven to Thailand. I think you never studied local history. Either that or you are a liar who tries to boast of msians doing the fighting when it was mainly the Brits and allies who did the fighting for you.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-10-2007 02:23 AM | Show all posts
Had it not been NATO attack on the Serbs, the war would not have been over and bosniaks saved.
Why do you act as it it didn't happen?

By the time the Emergency was even over, the commies had been largely destroyed and driven to Thailand. I think you never studied local history. Either that or you are a liar who tries to boast of msians doing the fighting when it was mainly the Brits and allies who did the fighting for you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-10-2007 09:55 AM | Show all posts

Reply #34 Debmey's post

You must be an idiot, in 1957 we became an independent state.  The Briggs plan only moved people to more secured and control areas in the early 1950s.  The war was won more than ways not to solely with a military strategy.  See that is why you will fail and the likes of you will fail in Afghanistan and Iraq.  You think about the hammer in killing insurgents.  Like I said amateurs Dweeb, you are as dumb as they come and it shows.  

NATO was late in coming.  It was the threat of force not the use of it,  "Early in the morning of 30 August 1995 NATO aircraft launched a series of precision strikes against selected targets in Serb-held Bosnia and Herzegovina. This heralded the start of Operation Deliberate Force, NATO's first air campaign, that lasted for two-and-a-half weeks, shattered Bosnian Serb communications".  From the start of the war up to Dayton Peace Accord it was the Mujahideen that kept the war going and pressured the Serbs.  NATO was left like in Kosovo to flying air missions.  NATO troops did not come until the peace boy.  The Dutch troops of UNPROFOR, white boys mind you, just let the Serbs in to Srebrenica without a fight.  Is that the white boys you are talking about.  Then again how would you know, you barely leave your HDB flat.

You must really stop making yourself look like lapdog for the white boys.  Its embarrassing as Singaporean.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-10-2007 11:13 PM | Show all posts
You are an idiot who don't know your own history. the Brits did not leave Msia in 1957. The did most of the fighting until well after the last big operation against CPM in 1958.
You are nothing when it came to fighting the commies. The brits and her allies did most of the fighting to protect you.

And had it not been the NATO strikes, there would not had been peace in Bosnia.
Also, the UN did not authorise those air strikes. How come you did not complain that it was illegal? Why the double standards you muslim hypocrite?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 5-10-2007 07:10 AM | Show all posts

Reply #36 Debmey's post

Hey dumbo, your tirade against anything not white is really tired.  Didn't I say that you stupid idiot.  Regardless, 1957 control of war effort shifted from Brits to Fed Malay Hands. You fool.  Sure if you say so, but the rest of world says differently, idiot about us.

Stupid, Malaysia has no control over the NATO strikes.  Dufus.  But we have control over what we do.  Malaysia participate in IFOR, sorry was selected, and approved after NATO took over UNPROFOR because it was authorized by the UN.  You are some piece of work, seriously, you just go on and on licking their arse.  Come be original for once, Dweeb.  Look who is the racists, you have no regard for non-whites.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-10-2007 08:46 AM | Show all posts
In other words, most of the fighting was done by the brits, not you msians.
You need to be grateful to them my fren.

UN is in Iraq too, so whats the problem?

Use magic Report

Post time 5-10-2007 08:52 AM | Show all posts
Proof of Coalition Forces 'winning' in Afghanistan..

http://icasualties.org/oef/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 5-10-2007 09:04 AM | Show all posts
Do you know how many casualties the Taliban suffered? Ahahahahahahaha..................

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 11:51 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.603532 second(s), 42 queries .