CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 29313|Reply: 273

affair of the CHOSEN MAN PART 2

[Copy link]
Post time 29-11-2007 03:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
in 1999,the company sent me to other property...it was a relieved coz the memory of NOA keep returning as we had an intimate "relationship"at every given time and place.....as both of us "malay unlikely" i can say we enjoyed that "freedom" quite much.....

RM my wife is indeed a smart lady...she knows what is happening and one day...
Dear abang....who am i to feel jealous,hurt or dissapointed of what u might doing with other woman...?
look at me ,i fell crazily in love with u,follow u,i defied the odds,charmed with your style,your gentle soft spoken,cool and you treat me well and you given me a beautiful daughter i wont be dreamed off...the same happened to this women..how could i complaint....infact i got you as my hubby...my dreamed man...

[ Last edited by  ganisara at 29-11-2007 03:12 PM ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-11-2007 03:23 PM | Show all posts
la watpe bukak thread lain pulak...kenapa tak continue page tadi...ni yg aku marah nih...:@

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 03:28 PM | Show all posts
dia nak wat novela kot....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by blue_april at 29-11-2007 03:28 PM
dia nak wat novela kot....

ntahnyerrr...sesuka hati dia jer...maleh la nak layan lagi dah...anti klimaks..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 03:40 PM | Show all posts
...nak kutip kredit kot.....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 03:41 PM | Show all posts
bini nko pun cakap broken english ke ganiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 29-11-2007 03:43 PM | Show all posts
aku rs dia nih ader mslh la...something or somewhere...............thread ke-4 yg dibuka oleh gani n bakal tergntg..........seperti seblm2nya................

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 03:50 PM | Show all posts
yg nama pompuan2 kat atas tu kesinambungan yg lepas ke?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-11-2007 04:27 PM | Show all posts
korang jgn la ganggu concentration die nak bercerita.
biar la die nak bukak thread 2,3,4.
sbb kalau panjang sgt thread, selalu mesti susah nak trace posting last kita bace kat page mana.
lain la kalau org lain yg rajin buat tag, takpun trace kat MY replies. Itu pun kalau reply dlm thread tu la.

sorry la en gani yea, pada meow_tompok yg muda belaka as the story starts on year 1989 (meow sek. rendah lagik time tu)....meow rasa en gani nie, CEPAT JATUH cinta dengan org perempuan la....

asal org perempuan yg die jumpa tu ade masalah dgn hubby, lepas tu die jadik counselor, mesti tak lama lepas die pulak ade feeling dengan perempuan tu jugak.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 04:48 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9 meow_tompok's post

Hurray sambungan cerita ...

NH, RZ,RM,SS,SRS,YS, NOA ... ramai tul ...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-11-2007 04:52 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9 meow_tompok's post

i wont fall in love easily...
if you read my "BROKEN ENGLISH"(mala0n words) story from part one you would notice i only involved once these lovely women confessed to me....
and i married the women that i really love.....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 04:54 PM | Show all posts
wah bagus RM ni....! Awat la cerita hang mai lambat nau..kalau tak aku patut tiru gaya rm ni wakakakakaka

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 05:05 PM | Show all posts

Reply #11 ganisara's post

being reciprocal to those lavely ladies feeling la ek.. i see.. i see.. mmmmm....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-11-2007 05:45 PM | Show all posts

Reply #12 Lipton's post

RM smartness on dealing with this matter made me more sayang and respect her....
those women out there,can take some que.....NEVER CONTROL YOUR MAN(aspecially those good looking man,never jealous..ask yourself how on the first place you all got them (attracted,right?same goes with other women)

year 2000,i met my ex-wife NH by chance and she now married to foreigner(obviously)and becoming Mrs.Mordeglia.....
she is happy that i got a kid which she cant (due to infertility)and we talked about old stories and i apologised to her of misdeed i done to her(i reserved this-sorry)
she said mordeglia is a nice gentleman and she told me ..she couldnt imagine to remarry a local man(malay)of their attitude,too much "mom"and family tie up,as though the wife want to take their son forever,disrespecful,never listens,egoistic,easily disturb emotionally even with small matter -she actually referring to me(myself during the marriage year 1989-1992).......
NH remarks actually confirmed the same problems faced by those women i had an affair with this i summed up:
1)Malay man usually unprepared to go for such important thing like marriage..
2)they are bad lovers and usually the wife/gf are the one try hard to fix things out....
3)Malay man easily "lupa diri"once knowing being popular/admired
4)Malay man could forgotten wife/gf good deeds once found a new love

NH and i really having good talk and times together until we forgotten our past and we had such a "volcanic moment" for 2 days till i sent her off to airport for Rome departure....

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 05:48 PM | Show all posts
dude, u always have "volcanic moments" with everyone it seems.... adehhh...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 06:24 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by ganisara at 29-11-2007 04:52 PM
i wont fall in love easily...
if you read my "BROKEN ENGLISH"(mala0n words) story from part one you would notice i only involved once these lovely women confessed to me....
and i married the wo ...

praise the lord, u acknowledge it.

now do sthg about it, lah dude

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-11-2007 08:44 PM | Show all posts
boleh buat timelines tak, nama dorang dengan sekian sekian tahun
peristiwa itu berlaku...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 09:35 PM | Show all posts
haku minat nak baca
tapi.....

Originally posted by ganisara at 29-11-2007 05:45 PM
RM smartness on dealing with this matter made me more sayang and respect her....
those women out there,can take some que.....NEVER CONTROL YOUR MAN(aspecially those good looking man,never jealou ...

bila sampai tang nih, aku dah fed up nak decode ko nyer broken english
dah lah panjang lak tuh
apesal tak nak tulis BM?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-11-2007 09:44 PM | Show all posts
your english.. OH MY GOD!!!....

tak sanggup aku sungguh tak sanggup   

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-11-2007 09:48 PM | Show all posts
The year 2000...
i met AMD ,smart ,average looking married lady with no kids,the hubby is quite a prominent guy in the force and AMD is in same office,basically working to pass on time and seeing the hubby once a week.....
one day ,it was late nite and my car broke down...luckily AMD was behind and offered a lift..we then gone for supper and that nite she told me that eventhough she has everything and living luxuriously ....her life is empty...she envied my life with a daughter and living simply happy...she likes the way i handle the work,full of profesionalism and rather a gentleman....

unplanned...it just happened...AMD is georgous,ladylike,bertudung and bit shynish,but her revealing stunned me.....she was completely "volcanic" and not being herself ......
the affair on going for sometime till she moved town...for once,i couldnt figure out what drive woman to be obsessed like this without reason...(just lonely? )

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

18-5-2024 08:50 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.076669 second(s), 46 queries .