Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: whitedove

Artis Jepun [part II]

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 14-1-2013 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Arashi’s live DVD “ARAFES” sold 624,000 copies + tops the DVD overall chart

Popular group Arashi’s live DVD “ARASHI ARAFES” that recorded their live concert at at the National Olympic Stadium, sold 624,000 copies during the first week, and topped the Oricon weekly DVD overall chart.

This is Arashi’s 8th consecutive and 10th (in total) music DVD to top the DVD overall chart. Now they are tied with B’z record for the number of music DVD topping the DVD overall chart consecutively, and also tied with KinKi Kids‘ record for the total number of music DVD topping the DVD overall chart. Arashi has already topped the “total sales number for music DVD”, thus with these new achievements, they are dominating three main categories for DVD.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01 ... -dvd-overall-chart/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-1-2013 11:48 PM | Show all posts
16 senbatsu members for Nogizaka46’s 5th single revealed

On the January 6th broadcast of TV Tokyo’s ‘Nogizaka tte, Doko?‘, the 16 senbatsu members for Nogizaka46’s upcoming 5th single was announced.

During the senbatsu announcement for their previous single, “Seifuku no Mannequin“, member Akimoto Manatsu’s return and the formation of ‘Hachifukujin‘ became a hot topic. For their upcoming single, the 8 members of ‘Hachifukujin’, which include Akimoto, Ikuta Erika, Ikoma Rina, Sakurai Reika, Shiraishi Mai, Hashimoto Nanami, Hoshino Minami, and Matsumura Sayuri, will remain in the senbatsu.

In addition, Ito Nene, Inoue Sayuri, Takayama Kazumi, Nakada Kana, Nagashima Seira, Nishino Nanase, Fukagawa Mai, and Wakatsuki Yumi has been chosen to make up the back row.

Nakada was a senbatsu member for Nogizaka46’s 3rd single, “Hashire! Bicycle“. This will be Ito and Nagashima’s first time in the senbatsu.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01 ... th-single-revealed/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2013 01:42 AM | Show all posts
AKB48 tops Oricon’s ‘Yearly Market Report’ total sales

It was revealed on Oricon’s 2012  “Yearly Market Report,” which summarized the total sales for music and software, that AKB48 has for the second time in a row topped the “market share by artist” category with approximately ¥19,100,000,000 ($212,104,276 USD) or 5.9% of the market share in sales.

Last year, AKB48 topped the 2011 chart with ¥16,280,000,000 ($180,788,357) in sales, but this new report shows that they increased their sales by ¥ 2,800,000,000 (around $31 million).  In 2011, their sales figure was ¥2,460,000,000 in music DVDs, but this year they nearly tripled the amount of sales with DVD sales coming in at ¥7,160,000,000.

EXILE increased the sales of their albums and DVDs to move from 3rd place to 2nd place.  Mr. Children, with their 2 best-of albums released last May selling over a million copies each and their original album released last November selling 600,000 copies, lead everyone in album sales.  This increase helped the band jump from their 2011 market share rank at 29 to 4 for 2012.

Lastly, Kis-My-Ft2, who was ranked 26 last year, broke through to the Top 10 at 6.  Momoiro Clover Z jumped from 103 to 14 due to their hit singles, hit DVDs , and hit Blu-ray Disks.  This 89-place jump upwards reflects the group’s staying power.

Here are the Top 10 artists with their total earnings and market share for 2012:

AKB48:  ¥19,098,300,000, 5.9%
EXILE: ¥12,176,900,000, 3.7%
Arashi: ¥10,453,600,000, 3.2%
Mr. Children: ¥9,947,100,000, 3.1%
Kanjani8: ¥4,916,400,000, 1.5%
Kis-My-Ft2: ¥4,416,800,000, 1.4%
Shoujo Jidai (Girls’ Generation): ¥4,332,300,000, 1.3%
SMAP: ¥3,521,000,000, 1.1%
KARA: ¥3,417,400,000, 1.0%
Amuro Namie: ¥3,210,500,000, 1.0%

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01 ... report-total-sales/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2013 01:42 AM | Show all posts
Avex Group tops Oricon’s ‘Yearly Market Report’ total sales by record label

Oricon revealed the “Yearly Market Report” which summarized the total sales for music and software for the year of 2012.

This year, Avex Group Holdings Inc. has topped the “market share by record label” category with the total sales figure of ¥48,660,000,000 ($540,366,183 USD and 14.9% of the market share) which is an improvement of 116.8% over 2011. This is the first time in 4 years for Avex to top the ranking.

In 2011, there were 4 works that had sales of over ¥1,000,000,000 ($11,104,935 USD) in avex, however, in 2012, it was increased to 9 works that include EXILE’s 2 albums and 2 music DVDs. Amuro Namie, Kis-My-Ft2, and Hamasaki Ayumi’s albums as well as the music DVD of Tohoshinki and Kis-My-Ft2. SKE48 also contributed as 3 of their singles made over ¥700,000,000 each and their 1st album made ¥690,000,000 as well.

Moreover, 6 labels in the TOP 10 saw an increase in sales in 2012. King Records, for example stayed at #4 which was the same as the previous year, but their sales number increased by ¥1,800,000,000 ($19,988,884 USD). Apparently, not only AKB48, but Momoiro Clover Z also contributed to this as they moved up from #103 to #14 in the “market share by artist” category. Toy’s Factory also jumped from #11 to #9, doubling the sales figure compared to 2011, as Mr.Children’s 2 best-of albums became a hit by selling over a million copies each.

Check out the list below.

=====

In brackets (%)- Market Share

1. Avex Group Holdings – ¥48,663,600,000 (14.9%)
2. Sony Music Entertainment – ¥47,201,500,000 (14.4%)
3. Universal Music – ¥30,922,700,000 (9.5%)
4. King Records – ¥23,038,800,000 (7.0%)
5. J-Storm – ¥17,795,800,000 (5.4%)
6. EMI Music Japan – ¥17,042,300,000 (5.2%)
7. Warner Music Japan – ¥16,178,500,000 (4.9%)
8. Victor Entertainment – ¥15,206,600,000 (4.6%)
9. Toy’s Factory – ¥14,610,400,000 (4.5%)
10. Pony Canyon – ¥7,663,000,000 (2.3%)

=====

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01 ... es-by-record-label/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 27-1-2013 09:07 PM | Show all posts
SID tops Oricon weekly chart for the first time with their 1st best-of album

Rock band SID’s first best-of album “SID 10th Anniversary BEST” (released on January 16th) sold 45,000 copies in the first week, and topped the Oricon weekly album chart for the week of January 28th. This marked SID’s first time ever to top the chart for either single or album.

SID’s previously highest ranked works were 4 of their singles: “Uso” (released in April 2009), “sleep” (released in March 2010), “Rain” (released in June 2010), and “Itsuka” (released in September 2011), and one album “hikari” (released in July 2009). All 4 of these singles reached a peak of second place.

“SID 10th Anniversary BEST” contains total 18 tracks including the songs from their indie days. You can check the details on SID’s first best-of album on our previous post (here).

SID will be celebrating their 10th anniversary this May.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/01 ... -1st-best-of-album/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-1-2013 11:11 PM | Show all posts
Kurosawa, 3 other Japanese filmmakers to be honored by Hollywood
ENTERTAINMENT JAN. 27, 2013 - 06:33AM JST ( 2 )

LOS ANGELES —
Legendary Japanese filmmaker Akira Kurosawa and three of his compatriots will be honored by the Writers Guild of America (WGA) next month for their lifetime of work on movies that organizers said have “given us all a taste of the sublime.”

The WGA’s West branch, which represents the U.S. West Coast writers of TV, films, radio and Internet programming, said that the late Kurosawa and his collaborators Ryuzo Kikushima, Hideo Oguni and Shinobu Hashimoto, will receive the Guild’s 2013 Jean Renoir Award for Screenwriting Achievement on Feb 17 in Los Angeles.

The 94-year-old Hashimoto is the lone surviving member of the group. He is not expected to attend the ceremony.

The annual award honors “those non-U.S. writers whose work has raised the bar for all of us,” said Writers Guild of America West Vice President Howard Rodman.

“These four men, working in loose collaboration, are responsible for writing many, many masterpieces - films that reflect the Japanese culture, and have given all of us a taste of the sublime,” Rodman added in a statement.

Kurosawa, who received an honorary Oscar in 1990 and died in 1998, found success in many films by collaborating with Kikushima, Hashimoto and Oguni on screenplays.

With Kikushima, the duo co-wrote such classics as “Stray Dog” (1949) and “Yojimbo” (1961). Hashimoto worked with Kurosawa on the seminal 1950 film “Rashomon.” Oguni, Hashimoto and Kurosawa came together on 1952’s “Ikiru” and 1954’s “Seven Samurai.” The entire quartet wrote such films as 1957’s “Throne of Blood” and 1958’s “The Hidden Fortress.”

Kikushima died in 1989. Oguni died in 1996.

Previous recipients of the award include the late Italian screenwriters Suso D’Amico in 2009 and Tonino Guerra in 2011.

Source: http://www.japantoday.com/catego ... onored-by-hollywood

Use magic Report

Follow Us
 Author| Post time 11-2-2013 12:10 AM | Show all posts
SKE48’s latest single sells 539,000 copies, tops Oricon weekly chart

Popular idol group SKE48’s 11th single “Choco no Dorei” (released on January 30th) sold 539,000 copies in the first week, topping Oricon’s weekly single ranking. This is the best first week sales for the group, and is the 7th consecutive single to top the chart.

With this single, they have surpassed Onyanko Club for a female group’s record for the number of consecutive chart topping singles, and have become No.3 overall after AKB48 (16 consecutive singles) and Pink Lady (9 consecutive singles).

SKE48 also become the 4th female artist to sell over 500,000 copies in the first week for 2 consecutive singles which has only been accomplished by Utada Hikaru, Hamasaki Ayumi, and AKB48.

Matsui Jurina commented, “I am very happy to have the highest sales number for the first week since our debut. Because of everyone’s support, we were able to do this. Thank you very much.” She also said, “The other artists who have achieved the consecutive chart topping record, are all well-known, so it’s such an honor. I want everyone to know the charms of SKE48 more and more, so we will continue to put our best foot forward.”

This single includes “Sore wo Seishun to Yobu Hi” sung by “Tabidachi Sotsugyou-gumi” that consists of 9 members who will graduate from the group this spring.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... ricon-weekly-chart/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 11-2-2013 12:11 AM | Show all posts
Nakashima Mika tops Oricon album chart for the first time in over 4 years

Singer Nakashima Mika’s 7th original album “REAL” (released on January 30th) sold 49,000 copies in the first week, and topped Oricon’s weekly album ranking!

This marked the first time in 4 years and 2 months for the singer to top the chart for either a single or album since her 5th album “VOICE” (released in November 2008), and it was also her first chart topping work after she made a comeback from the 6-month hiatus due to her patulous auditory tube disorder.

This album contains a total of 13 tracks including “Hatsukoi“, the theme song for movie “Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu”, “Dear“, the theme song for movie “Youkame no Semi”, and “LETTER“, which was written for her fans.

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... me-in-over-4-years/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 10-3-2013 12:42 AM | Show all posts
“55th Blue Ribbon Awards” holds its ceremony

On February 14th, an award ceremony for “The 55th Blue Ribbon Awards” was held at Iino Hall.

Customarily, the winners of Best Actor and Best Actress from the last year, participated as the emcees for the event, and therefore, Takenouchi Yutaka and Nagasaku Hiromi took the roles of emcees this year.

For both Takenouchi and Nagasaku, it was their very first time to serve as an emcee. Takenouchi, who made a mistake in timing while saying the beginning lines, said, “I bungled right from the start.” However, after he managed to accomplish carrying out his role while struggling, he said, “Even though I’m no good at serving as a host, I would like to stand right here again someday.” Nagasaku also said, “I am glad to be able to be the host for the Blue Ribbon Awards. I wanted to take this role to pass the baton. Many things happened, but I enjoyed it very much.”

The winners of the “Blue Ribbon Awards” are chosen by The Association of Tokyo Film Journalists, which consists of those who are in charge of the film portion of 7 Tokyo-based sports newspapers. As for the actual ceremony, winners of the awards including Abe Hiroshi, Ando Sakura, Iura Arata, and Hirosue Ryoko made appearances.

Abe who received the Best Actor award for his performance in “Thermae Romae“, commented, “I am honored to receive this award. At first I was not sure if I could play that role in ‘Thermae Romae’, but I was able to do it without any uncomfortable feeling.” When Nagasaku asked him about the role as the ancient Roman, Abe answered, “I was happy to be born with a face with strong features. Takenouchi-san, your face also has quite….(strong features). Would you like to appear in a sequel?” bringing a bittersweet smile from Takenouchi.

The list of winners can be checked below.

=====

Best Film – Kazoku no Kuni (directed by Yang Yong-hi)
Best Actor – Abe Hiroshi (“Thermae Romae”)
Best Actress – Ando Sakura (“Kazoku no Kuni”)
Best Supporting Actor – Iura Arata (“Kazoku no Kuni”)
Best Supporting Actress – Hirosue Ryoko (“Kagi Dorobou no Method”)
Best New Artist – Makita Sports (“Kueki Ressha”)
Best Director – Uchida Kenji (“Kagi Dorobou no Method”)
Best Foreign Film – Les Misérables
Special Award – Iwamatsu Koji

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/02 ... holds-its-ceremony/

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 21-3-2013 12:18 AM | Show all posts
‘Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo’ chosen as the Picture of the Year in the 36th Japan Academy Prize

On March 8, the awarding ceremony for the “36th Japan Academy Prize” was held at Grand Prince Hotel New Takanawa, Tokyo, and Kamiki Ryunosuke’s starring movie “Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo” was the big winner, being selected for the “Picture of the Year”, “Director of the Year”, and “Outstanding Achievement in Film Editing.”

The movie also received the popularity award (for the picture category), and Hashimoto Ai and Higashide Masahiro who both appeared in the film, have been chosen as two of the winners for the “Newcomer of the Year.”

The director of the film Yoshida Daihachi shared his delight, “Thank you. I’m really surprised at this since I never expected to receive this much. I was able to film it freely with the way I wanted, and first of all, I would like to thank the producer for that. Then the young actors, as well as the staff members who let those young actors have the place to work to their complete satisfaction. I feel gratitude toward all of them from bottom of my heart.”

When the announcement for the Picture of the Year was made, Hashimoto Ai shed tears, and said, “I’m happy to see the director’s joyful face.” Higashide who made his acting debut with the film, also said, “Kamiki-kun, the lead of this movie, could not attend today because of his work. It would have been great if all of us were here, but our hearts are one, so we will have a dinner party at my place later.”

“Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo” is based on Asai Ryo’s award-winning novel of the same name, and the story starts where the most popular student at the school, and the captain of the school volleyball team, “Kirishima” suddenly quits the team. This news about Kirishima shocks the entire school, and it also causes distortion among students which brings a disruption of the hierarchy at the high school.

Check out other winners of the 36th Japan Academy Prize, and the photos from the awarding ceremony below.

=====

<Picture of the Year>
- “Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo”
<Animation of the Year>
- “Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki”
<Director of the Year>
- Yoshida Daihachi (“Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo”)
<Screenplay of the Year>
- Uchida Kenji (“Kagi Dorobou no Method”)
<Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Leading Role>
- Abe Hiroshi (“Thermae Romae”)
<Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role>
- Kiki Kirin (“Waga Haha no Ki”)
<Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role>
- Otaki Hideji (“Anata e”)
<Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role>
- Yo Kimiko (“Anata e”)
<Outstanding Achievement in Music>
- Kawai Ikuko (“Kita no Canaria-tachi”)
<Outstanding Achievement in Cinematography>
- Kimura Daisaku (“Kita no Canaria-tachi”)
<Outstanding Achievement in Lighting Direction>
- Sugimoto Takashi (“Kita no Canaria-tachi”)
<Outstanding Achievement in Art Direction>
- Isoda Norihiro/Kondo Nariyuki (“Nobou no Shiro”)
<Outstanding Achievement in Sound Recording>
- Hashimoto Fumio (“Rengo Kantai Shirei Chokan Yamamoto Isoroku -Taiheiyou Senso 70-nen me no Shinjitsu-”)
<Outstanding Achievement in Film Editing>
- Kusakabe Mototaka (“Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo”)
<Outstanding Foreign Language Film>
- “Intouchables”
<Newcomer of the Year>
- Takei Emi (“Rurouni Kenshin”/”Ai to Makoto”/”Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu”)
- Nikaido Fumi (“Himizu”/”Aku no Kyoten”)
- Hahismoto Ai (“Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo”/”HOME Itoshi no Zashiki Warashi”/”Another”)
- Sometani Shota (“Himizu”/”Aku no Kyoten”)
- Changmin (Tohoshinki) (“Ougon wo Daite Tobe”)
- Higashide Masahiro (“Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo”)
- Matsuzaka Tori (“Tsunagu”/”Kirin no Tsubasa”/”Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu”)
<Special Award from the Chairman>
- The late Shindo Kaneto (Film Director/Screenwriter : passed away on May 29, 2012, aged 100)
- The late Hashimoto Fumio (Recording Engineer : passed away on November 2, 2012, aged 84)
- The late Mori Mitsuko (Actress : passed away on November 10, 2012, aged 92)
- The late Yamada Isuzu (Actress : passed away on July 9, 2012, aged 95)
- The late Wakamatsu Koji (Film Director : passed away on October 17, 2012, aged 76)
<Special Award from the Association>
- Okayasu Promotion (Negative Editing)/Sanyo Henshushitsu (Negative Editing)
- Sugawara Toshio (Sword Fight Arranger)
- Baba Masao (Art Manager)
- Miyamoto Masae (Costume Designer)
<Services Award from the Chairman>
- “Odoru Daisousasen” series
<Okada Shigeru Award>
- Central Arts K.K.
<Special Award of Honour from the Association>
- Yamada Yoji (Film Director)
<Popularity Award>
- Picture : “Kirishima, Bukatsu Yamerutteyo”
- Actor/Actress : Oshima Yuko (“Yamikin Ushijima-kun”)

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/03 ... apan-academy-prize/

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2013 09:03 PM | Show all posts
bg aku artis jepun ni pelik skit. diorg tkenal di negara sndri je.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 30-3-2013 01:03 AM | Show all posts
^ Sbb diorg x perlukan duit mcm artis Korea contohnya...kat negara sendiri pun buleh jual ratus2 ribu (lagi byk dr Kpop punya top album last year, Super Junior punya kalau x silap), dan jugak berjuta2, something yg Kpop xleh lawan...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-6-2013 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Performers for ‘MTV VMAJ 2013′ revealed

The performers for MTV’s music awards, ‘MTV VMAJ 2013 (MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS JAPAN 2013), which will take place on June 22nd at Makuhari Messe, has been revealed.

This year, artists such as Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, Momoiro Clover Z and Shounan no Kaze will perform. Kyary has been nominated for ‘Best Pop Video’ and ‘Best Karaokee! Song’, while Momoiro Clover Z has been nominated for ‘Best Choreography’.

The event will be hosted by Maeda Atsuko and Kaneko Nobuaki (RIZE). The awards will be presented by AK-69, Gouriki Ayame, etc.

More performers and presenters will be announced later.

===

<MTV VMAJ 2013>

Saturday, June 22nd – Makuhari Messe (Chiba)

Performers: BENI / Carly Rae Jepsen / EXILE (video appearance) / Fukuhara Miho / IMAGINE DRAGONS / Kato Miliyah×Shimizu Shota / Kyary Pamyu Pamyu / Momoiro Clover Z / Nishino Kana / Shounan no Kaze / TLC / and more

Presenters: AK-69 / AMIAYA / Gouriki Ayame / and more

MC: Maeda Atsuko / Kaneko Nobuaki (RIZE)

Source: http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/04 ... vmaj-2013-revealed/

Use magic Report

Post time 19-4-2017 12:18 PM | Show all posts
lama tidak update

Use magic Report

Post time 1-1-2019 01:00 PM | Show all posts
tahun 2019 saya akan update thread ini

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 03:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.218181 second(s), 34 queries .