Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2768|Reply: 10

August Rush

[Copy link]
Post time 28-1-2008 11:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Sapa dah tengok trailer cerita ni?
Macambest jer...
Kat IMDB pun, komen yg memberansangkan...

Budak yg berlakun watak utama ni pun, cute sangat..Dia punya lesung pipit tu
yg x tahan tu...

Ni komen yg ada kat IMDB
a triumph of love, spirit, and imagination thru the art of music!, 18 November 2007
10/10
Author: marsbeyond from bellevue, washington

I saw a sneak preview tonight, not knowing anything about this film. If you still have an inner child, and an imagination that has not been beaten out of you by the "practical and mature" world, then you will love this movie. I wish I had taken my daughter. The only people that I have seen complain about this movie are people that probably consider playing music "hard work and self-sacrifice". If you don't play the cello, you are not going to notice how bad she fakes it. During certain scenes, I found myself sitting way back in my recliner, with my eyes closed, soaking up the sounds that inspired this young man. Not since "Strictly Ballroom" have I been so moved by a film.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-1-2008 11:34 PM | Show all posts
Lagi komen bagus

This modern Oliver-style plot has some of the best music around! The "artsy" approach is often mesmerizing, and will hold your interest from beginning to end., 18 October 2007
9/10
Author: gailalong-1 from United States

I totally enjoyed this movie. The scenes have an appealing fantasy element, while at the same time, the plot manages to explore true-to-life human situations such as bullying of those who are different.

The music is incredible, and mostly consists of original scores. It includes gospel, rock and classical, seamlessly integrated in a new way that works extremely well.

The plot is somewhat predictable and possibly a little "sappy", but those elements are easily overcome by the moment-to-moment execution of the story. Think of a modernized "Oliver" with Robin Williams as Fagin to a group of homeless, musically talented kids...plus extra elements of romance and intrigue, and you will have a bit of an idea about this movie.

The three main characters are all physically "beautiful" people who manage to convey the story with a minimum of dialog. Additional characters, including Terrence Howard as the social worker, Jamia Simone Nash as the young girl in the church choir, and Leon G. Thomas as the young boy who befriends the musical prodigy, contribute strong performances and pizazz.

Someone sitting near me stated it is impossible for even a prodigy to learn music so quickly and at such a young age... However, this is not true. Check out Jay Greenberg, a young music student currently studying at Julliard. In the end, this movie is at least an endorsement and celebration of the significance of music in our lives and at most a transcendent, fun experience to watch.

I rarely like to see any movie more than once, but definitely want to see this again. Take the family卼his is for children, teens and adults. Don't miss it is my recommendation!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2008 03:25 AM | Show all posts
wah moonah, semangat promote august rush.. nnt aku tgk...

tp review kat rottentoamtoes mcm teruk jer...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2008 09:56 AM | Show all posts
filem ni tak tayang kat Malaysia ke? check GSC takde pun... kat US dah release sampai Blu-Ray version. Boleh sesiapa bgtau release date kat Malaysia tak?

Sbb movie ni mmg best. Kalau nak tgk filem ni takyah fikir pasal logik akal sbb mmg tak logik pun tapi kalau tgk dari perspektif yang lain, filem ni mmg best : cast semua candy2, muzik dia superb, freddie highmore just great!

Soundtrack filem ni pun semua best utk didengar...
Btw, takyah duk baca review org, tgk dulu baru review sendiri...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2008 10:19 AM | Show all posts
duh, bukan cita ni dah lama ke...
bolehlah cita ni sbb me suka budak si august tu
pandai dia berlakon....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-6-2008 01:28 PM | Show all posts

Balas #5 faraway\ catat

citer lama tu bila ek...I mean Malaysia release bulan brapa...tahun lepas atau awal tahun ni...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 15-6-2008 02:45 PM | Show all posts
dh tgk citer nih..ntah la..aku tk ske sgt...exaggerate sgt...maybe sbb aku prefer cter yg realistik kot...aku rs exaggeration nye terlampau...
tp dak tuh btol comey la

Use magic Report

Post time 22-6-2008 07:56 AM | Show all posts
august rush. best.

budak tu nama Freddie Highmore, dlm spiderwick dia berlakon kembar 2 orang.
betul ke ada kembar? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0383603/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 22-6-2008 06:26 PM | Show all posts

Balas #8 bzzts\ catat

freddie highmore mana ada kembar..dia pegang 2 watak dalam filem tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-6-2008 01:24 AM | Show all posts
baru tgk citer ni..huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 5-7-2008 03:33 PM | Show all posts
tak tengok lagi..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

6-5-2024 12:22 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.067782 second(s), 37 queries .