Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Return to list New
Author: amazed

definition...

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 3-3-2008 08:55 PM | Show all posts

interesting definition

Direct Marketing:  You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and say, "I'm fantastic in bed."

Advertising: You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says, "He's fantastic in bed."

Telemarketing:
You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to her and get her telephone number. The next day you call and say, "Hi, I'm fantastic in bed."

Public Relations:
You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her, pick up her bag after she drops it, offer her a ride, and then say, "By the way, I'm fantastic in bed."

Brand Recognition:
You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. She walks up to you and says, "I hear you're fantastic in bed."

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 3-3-2008 09:00 PM | Show all posts

more definition of men..

Men are like department stores.... their clothes should always be half off.

Men are like vacations.... they never seem to be long enough.

Men are like computers... hard to figure out and never have enough memory.

Men are like coolers... load them with beer and you can take them anywhere.

Men are like chocolate bars.... sweet, smooth, and they usually head right for your hips.

Men are like coffee.... the best ones are rich, warm, and can keep you up all night long.

Men are like horoscopes.... they always tell you what to do and are usually wrong.

Men are like plungers... they spend most of their lives in a hardware store or the bathroom.

Men are like cement.... after getting laid, they take a long time to get hard   

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-3-2008 10:15 PM | Show all posts

know your election lingo

Democracy: Defined by the Oxford Advanced Learner抯 Dictionary as 揳 system of government by all the people of a country, usually through representatives whom they elect, thought of as allowing freedom of speech, religion and political opinion

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

16-5-2024 07:38 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055934 second(s), 25 queries .