ADVERTISEMENT

Author: amazed

Queen Elizabeth II

[Copy link]
Post time 4-7-2014 10:55 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 10-7-2014 01:01 AM | Show all posts
July 3, 2014, HQueen Elizabeth II and His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh attended a commemorative service at the Scottish National War Memorial at Edinburgh Castle in Scotland

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2015 07:02 PM | Show all posts
Nearing milestone, Queen Elizabeth shows no sign of stepping aside
  Published:  10:53 GMT, 19 August 2015 |   Updated:  10:53 GMT, 19 August 2015

[size=1.2em]By Michael Holden
[size=1.2em]LONDON, Aug 19 (Reuters) - After 63 years on the throne,Queen Elizabeth next month becomes Britain's longest-rulingmonarch but there is little prospect of her stepping aside, asother ageing European crowned heads have done, in favour of herson, Charles.
[size=1.2em]Those close to Elizabeth - who on Sept. 9 takes thelong-service record from her great-great-grandmother QueenVictoria - say the 89-year-old has no intention of succumbing tothe European fashion for abdication.
[size=1.2em]That means Prince Charles, 66, already a record-holderhimself as Britain's longest-serving heir apparent, will have towait longer still until he becomes king.
[size=1.2em]"I declare before you all that my whole life, whether it belong or short, shall be devoted to your service and the serviceof our great imperial family," Elizabeth said in a 21st birthdaybroadcast to the nation in 1947.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-8-2015 07:02 PM | Show all posts
The original royal wedding: The Queen's majestic 1947 nuptials to Philip are brought to life in spectacular colour scenes for Netflix drama The Crown

By Phoebe Jackson-edwards For Mailonline

Published: 16:21 GMT, 19 August 2015 | Updated: 19:17 GMT, 19 August 2015

It was viewed by 2,000 invited guests and broadcast to millions across the world, and now Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip's wedding day has been re-enacted for a Netflix drama.

Extras gathered wearing 1940s garments as the streets of Ely in Cambridgeshire were brought to a standstill as the royal event from November 20, 1947, was acted out today for new show The Crown, starring Wolf Hall actress Claire Foy and former Doctor Who Matt Smith.

From a replica Irish State Coach to pretend newspaper photographers, every detail - including a copy of the Norman Hartnell-designed dress, a duchesse satin bridal gown with motifs of star lilies and orange blossoms - had been arranged to make the occasion look as authentic as possible.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femai ... .html#ixzz3jLtDAqa1

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-7-2019 05:22 AM | Show all posts
On July 24, Queen Elizabeth II received newly elected leader of the Conservative party, new prime minister Boris Johnson at Buckingham Palace and requested him to form a new government.

Use magic Report

Post time 16-11-2023 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by NicoR7 at 21-11-2023 05:08 AM

For such purposes, it is important not only high-quality photos, but also processing. And recently I found a website that helped me understand this topic. This helped me with editing photos for different platforms and social media, and for me this is really important.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 05:34 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.155909 second(s), 29 queries .