Register

ADVERTISEMENT

123Next
Return to list New
View: 5486|Reply: 41

Masalah Cinta Memberku yang malang....

[Copy link]
Post time 14-5-2009 03:38 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
ok.....I just want to ask people here...i'm sure most of you people here are very experienced in a relationship....It's just that I'm not....and I do very much, feel sorry for my housemate here...

Im just gonna speak English here if you guys don't mind...coz i'm used to it

k, here's the story....

my housemate is a lovely guy....kinda shy, respectable, handsome, well educated....basically a package well-packed lah......

now, i've known him for many years...he is indeed a shy guy....never had any gf until now....

To cut to the chase, he met his current gf at a library...the girl is beautiful, good mannered...

they've been friends for a long time....and my mate here knows that his girl still has a bf, some other guy we'll call him 'X'.....now, this was last year....

and then one day, this girl told my mate that her relationship was over with X...so, my mate is sooo happy...happy like i've never seen him before....

2 months down the road, my mate and his girl declared that they are in a relationship.....

the trouble is....his gf kept getting calls from X.....and that poor girl is so nice, always 'layan borak' mamat X tu.....because somehow she feels bad about dumping this X guy...

one day, X called her and wanted to meet her face-to-face, so that they can break up as 'formal' as possible....X was saying if he didnt get to see this girl...he will keep calling no matter what....

desperate to end this....this girl informed my mate that she had to see X....to end it once and for all....despite my mate's warning, she went to see X anyway....

I got an info that they went to sit by the beach at dusk and talked things....one thing led to another......................

I got home one day and I say my mate sat in the corner of his room in the dark......he's got tears running down his cheeks.....he said "that basted X kissed my girl and bragged about it...i got an email from him"...

apparently this girl admit to it...but only said that she kissed X's cheek....that's about it....as a 'goodbye'....because X keep threatening her to intrude her life if he didn't get a kiss....

but the problem is....this basted X emailed my mate and said that they had locked 'lips'......and X was saying that they never broke up...and blamed my mate for ruining their relationship...

my mate....poor man that he is don't know which one he should trust.....and that girl looks like a good girl....she's calling my mate everyday....only to speak for a few minutes before getting into the same arguments!!!

what do you guys think?? should my mate give the girl a second chance??

[ Last edited by  ghettoVet at 14-5-2009 03:45 ]

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-5-2009 04:28 AM | Show all posts
Is ur fren a muslim? If yes, then ask him to pray to Allah to ask Allah's guidance. Jgn biarkan diri anda rosak hanya krn seorang kekasih. He he

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2009 06:18 AM | Show all posts

Balas #1 ghettoVet\ catat

give that man a beer

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2009 12:40 PM | Show all posts

Balas #4 muffins\ catat

chehhh !!!
sempat iklan ya

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2009 12:52 PM | Show all posts

Balas #6 muffins\ catat

bagus tu fins

usaha tangga kejayaan

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2009 01:01 PM | Show all posts

Reply #7 tokmanting's post

if u never try... u never know... what will happen...

everything there's a risk.....

taking chances.... any result ... take it or leave it...

you never know what decision u make today will makes u in future....

kan tok...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-5-2009 01:21 PM | Show all posts

Balas #8 muffins\ catat

yes mem

what you said is very the very true

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2009 05:50 PM | Show all posts
ala kiss je.
nowadays aarr, it's very much acceptable. unless she had sex or fellatio etc

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-5-2009 06:02 PM | Show all posts
ur fren dah x percy pd pompuan tuh

keyakinan dia dah runtuh lebur

so x yah dah la

cr jer pempuang lain lorr.. lagipun kwn u nmpk mcm lebih percykn email tuh dr girl tuh sendiri

kalau girl tuh kata mcmana pun dia mcm da x ley trima.. so

pilih jerla jalan masing2... tanpa dendam di hati

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2009 06:05 PM | Show all posts
hmmm........dua2 sama.....why the girl lets that guy kissed her???  said that she's a nice girl....whatsoever....walomacamanapon, that basted X mmg xleh caya.......nampak dah menokok nambah cerita.......such a loo-hoo ser-her!!! patut la kene dumped!!

tp, apa salahnya memaafkan pompuan tu dan bg peluang kedua...........give hate a little room in his heart........

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2009 12:09 AM | Show all posts
hmmm. Your friend ni, sebijik like my lil brother. Serious.

And this type of person, kalau sekali dah tak caye kan perempuan tu memang susah nak percaye balik. They'll hate that person for a long time. Yes, he'll miss that girl but dendam akan still ade and still membara (wah, poyo laks perkataan aku tu).

And for your friend tu, it depends on him actually. Kalau die rase, he wants to give that girl a second chance why not. If he don't want to, its okay too. It's basically his decision

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 15-5-2009 12:37 AM | Show all posts

Reply #14 chocolatewaffle's post

thanks for your input...

mmgla basically dia punyer decision....tapi decision tu yang susah....

hmmm i dunno la....kalau aku, aku akan dump jer pompuan tu....sbb even you give her a second chance....that 'shadow of doubt' will always linger in your head forever!...

and i can't be in a relationship where trust is low.....that's what i told him...

but he seems more confused lagi ada la...

Use magic Report

Post time 15-5-2009 12:49 AM | Show all posts

Reply #15 ghettoVet's post

die confuse sbb rasa sayang tu masih ada dlm hati.......

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2009 01:00 AM | Show all posts

Balas #16 lily_kama\ catat

yep, true.

That girl was his first love, and erm, no offence intended here but those type of people (your friend), when they fall they fall hard. I think he's in this case. Even though he knew that girl indirectly cheated on him (ye la, walaupun budak tu terus terang kan. But still, he'll feel cheated), the feeling of love will still lingers in his head

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2009 04:56 PM | Show all posts

Balas #1 ghettoVet\ catat

sometimes love really need "one more chance" ....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2009 06:41 PM | Show all posts

Reply #1 ghettoVet's post

tell yor fren, welcome to real life.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-5-2009 07:16 PM | Show all posts

Reply #16 bzzts's post

yg x real mcmana plak

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2009 08:53 PM | Show all posts

Balas #17 sosimple\ catat

Tak real?

Imagine cite hindustan yang romantik bagai tu. Tu tak real la tu

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2009 08:57 PM | Show all posts

Reply #14 chocolatewaffle's post

almost.., like ur siggy....

Letting go, is easy.
Forgetting .. is plain hard...

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2009 10:39 PM | Show all posts

Balas #19 lily_kama\ catat

Yeap, so true

It's easy to let go of someone you love, but, forgetting it is really hard. Especially if you really like/love that person. And in this case, first love. Penah dengar right, first cut is the deepest?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 07:21 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.082717 second(s), 46 queries .