CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2391|Reply: 15

The Despair that is Love...

[Copy link]
Post time 14-5-2009 08:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
ok.....I just want to ask people here...i'm sure most of you people here are very experienced in a relationship....It's just that I'm not....and I do very much, feel sorry for my housemate here...

Im just gonna speak English here if you guys don't mind...coz i'm used to it

k, here's the story....

my housemate is a lovely guy....kinda shy, respectable, handsome, well educated....basically a package well-packed lah......

now, i've known him for many years...he is indeed a shy guy....never had any gf until now....

To cut to the chase, he met his current gf at a library...the girl is beautiful, good mannered...

they've been friends for a long time....and my mate here knows that his girl still has a bf, some other guy we'll call him 'X'.....now, this was last year....

and then one day, this girl told my mate that her relationship was over with X...so, my mate is sooo happy...happy like i've never seen him before....

2 months down the road, my mate and his girl declared that they are in a relationship.....

the trouble is....his gf kept getting calls from X.....and that poor girl is so nice, always 'layan borak' mamat X tu.....because somehow she feels bad about dumping this X guy...

one day, X called her and wanted to meet her face-to-face, so that they can break up as 'formal' as possible....X was saying if he didnt get to see this girl...he will keep calling no matter what....

desperate to end this....this girl informed my mate that she had to see X....to end it once and for all....despite my mate's warning, she went to see X anyway....

I got an info that they went to sit by the beach at dusk and talked things....one thing led to another......................

I got home one day and I say my mate sat in the corner of his room in the dark......he's got tears running down his cheeks.....he said "that basted X kissed my girl and bragged about it...i got an email from him"...

apparently this girl admit to it...but only said that she kissed X's cheek....that's about it....as a 'goodbye'....because X keep threatening her to intrude her life if he didn't get a kiss....

but the problem is....this basted X emailed my mate and said that they had locked 'lips'......and X was saying that they never broke up...and blamed my mate for ruining their relationship...

my mate....poor man that he is don't know which one he should trust.....and that girl looks like a good girl....she's calling my mate everyday....only to speak for a few minutes before getting into the same arguments!!!

what do you guys think?? should my mate give the girl a second chance??

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 14-5-2009 08:58 AM | Show all posts
  kesian kawan u 2....
klu kita sygkan seseorg 2 lebih baik kita lepaskan org 2....
jgn biarkan diri kita n die terseksa....
lepaskan la die....biar die bebas...

2 bg pendapat i la...
xtau la ngan pendapat org lain...

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2009 09:28 AM | Show all posts

Reply #1 ghettoVet's post

ok, dear concern housemate:p

trust, is something we build. by knowing her, by believing her.

in this story(from ur side of course), clearly, the X is the villain here...(supervillain?) and u know wat villain do? they create trouble, they spread rumours, poison, they kill hearts!

so must u trust the villain or the heroin?

simple story, ask the girl, if she really luv ur roomate, then change phone num, delete the X num, and start a new life....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2009 09:36 AM | Show all posts

first of all i'm not really good at words....
i think that ur mate should leave this girl....she's seems not worth it...
c'mon man u don't need to kiss ur ex just to end up the relationship or to clear things up....
as a women u have ur own pride n u don't simply kiss ur ex if u don't love him or still like him....
worst come to worst, if her ex insisted to keep on distracting her then she can lodge a report the police....
tolongggg lar.... mcm tak leh pecaya jer ppuan camnih....
kalo dah ade bf jaga ler tingkah laku jgn smpai nk kiss bagai dgn laki2 lain.... ape kes smpai nk buat mcm tu??.. takat berkawan sajer cukup lar.... tak perlu smpai nk jumpa semua, cium semer....

advise ur hsemate.. jgn nangis sbb ppuan mcm nih....tak berbaloi....
ramai lg ppuan lain yg lg baik n setia n tau jaga tingkah laku kt luar sana....
ur hsemate kena kuatkan semangat n doa byk2 kt Tuhan....
tp kalo dia nk jg bg 2nd chance kt minah tu tepulang lar....
keputusan semua kt tgn dia....
tp pikir lar jauh2....
and lg satu kalo ex dia bg jugak emel tu just ignore jer.. saje jer konon nk bangga ler dpt cium semer tuh.... jgn layan n jgn pikir ape dia ckp....kalo hsemate ko melayan nampak sgt misi dia nk menyakitkan hsemate ko tercapai....hsemate ko pon ada pride jugak kan....
suh hsemate ko diam jer n sabo byk2..biarkan ex dia lg sakit hati bila tgk hsemate ko tak layan ape yg dia nk banggakan tuh.... tak rugi pon kalo tak dpt ppuan tuh.... ramai ppuan len kt luar sana yg setia....
this is only my 2 cents....

[ Last edited by  matryoshka7 at 14-5-2009 10:51 ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2009 10:27 AM | Show all posts

Balas #1 ghettoVet\ catat

kawan ko yg perlu bg dirinya sndiri peluang kedua....................

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 14-5-2009 04:02 PM | Show all posts

Reply #4 matryoshka7's post

this is a very good insight....and i've told him that
but it proves that it's a harder that he thinks to forget her.....

he said to me....if his gf cheated on him this early in their relationship, how can he trust his gf for the years to come....trust is gone here....

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 14-5-2009 04:17 PM | Show all posts

Reply #6 ghettoVet's post

yes...tell him the damage has been done...
forget about her n move on....
he has to be very2 strong to lift himself up when he's down now....
doa kt Tuhan byk2 n kuatkan semangat....
mmg bukan senang nk lupa, nk kuatkan semangat tp still we have to work for it....
kalo kte tak tolong diri kte sendiri takde sape bole tolong kte....

Use magic Report

Post time 14-5-2009 04:18 PM | Show all posts

Reply #6 ghettoVet's post

btw, kwn2 bole nasihatkan tp dia sendiri kena usaha utk dirinya sendiri....

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 14-5-2009 04:48 PM | Show all posts
the problem is my mate is a very considerate man....
his gf is begging for his forgiveness everyday....crying etc....

aku pun kesian tgk that girl....that girl really loves him....

i dunno what to say when my mate ask me...'should i give a her a second chance?'

apparently, info from this girl's friends....that kiss was very brief....like instant on the cheek...because she was so afraid that X would ruin her life....and wanted everything to be over ....she was troubled with this X's threats......apparently that was the first time she kissed a guy....

but problem is who do we believe?? the girl or X???....

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2009 02:34 PM | Show all posts

Reply #9 ghettoVet's post

mm....i believe that karma makes a part of the world goes round too, so i'd say (which is not me at all) that to give the girl another chance.
to quote from famous movies, if no chances is given we will yet to know our fate if we do it otherwise. mcm sleepless in seattle lah. what does heart feels, the head had to think too. kalo hati dah suke, tapi mcm impossible to think n process about it mentally, i think your fren found himself an answer.
X is just another character that tries to be the protagonist, n will never be important in the future. if everything else fails, change her number so that X couldnt call anymore. aku penah kena mcm nih. aku threaten ex aku, kalo ko kaco aku lagi aku kasi nmber ko kat polis. he never call me again.
anyway, good luck to ur housemate!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 16-5-2009 08:44 PM | Show all posts
dah break tu break le...watpa layan borak lagi...tukar phone no dan teruskan kehidupan...
jika tak layan borak X tak boleh ke...napa rindu ke dia kat lelaki tu..? pastu dah dilarang jumpa, jumpa gak..takut pa ngan X tu..? ada benda yg dia leh guna sbgi ugutan ke..?

Jika tak...watpa nak takut...takdenye nak break as formal as possible...kat tepian pantai.. ...formal mende...?

seorg gadis yg baik..dan setia takkan melukakan hati kekasihnya dgn berjumpa bekas kekasih kat tepian pantai...masa dusk lak tu....maruah tetap maruah...mmg kawan u patut sedih...kalau girl tu benar2 jujur...napa tak minta kawan u temankan dia jumpa X..bukan dia tak tahu X masih sukakan dia..potensi utk difitnah memang ada..?

If the X man masih bla bla bukan takat guna phone ja...tanpa phone pun dia boleh bla bla mcm2....sanggupkah kawan u hadapi ...jika dia sanggup...dia cukup cintalah tu....teruskanlah percintaan itu...

jika tak....cintailah seseorg gadis itu kerana hati budinya bukan kerana wajah yang beautiful dan nampak baik sempurna di luar saja..cintalah seseorg gadis itu kerana hanya kamu di hati dia...dan dia takkan membiarkan lelaki lain menyentuh dirinya...WALAUPUN nak say goodbye konon... but he can still go on with the relationship if he is crazy about her no matter what..just bimbinglah si gadis itu..she will learn and hopefully she will not do it again in the future And learn her lesson...k...  
Hopefully..

Remember one thing though....kalau nak merajuk, tapi masih cinta pun jgnlah lama..sbb si X tu menunggu masa je nak take over the girl when he is weak and bo layan girl tu...so think hard and think wise...what is the best thing to do..semuanya terpulang pada hati...tepuk dada tanya hati ..

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 17-5-2009 12:50 AM | Show all posts
mls nak baca coz penat nk pk translate...   (b.i failed)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 17-5-2009 09:43 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by boti at 16-5-2009 20:44
dah break tu break le...watpa layan borak lagi...tukar phone no dan teruskan kehidupan...
jika tak layan borak X tak boleh ke...napa rindu ke dia kat lelaki tu..? pastu dah dilarang jumpa, jumpa ...

This is the BOMB! a very good post...moderator should give credits to boti's post....

if only i could convey this message to my mate.....i've tried, believe me...but he is in 'denial'.....he likes to be alone now, sleeps early....eats in his room...he don't hang out with us anymore....
I hate what this problem is doing to him....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2009 01:24 AM | Show all posts

do nothing is better. Let them settled their own affairs. Be an observer, i think is better.

hmm the housemate - i'd say  some poor judgement done on his part....

Use magic Report

Post time 18-5-2009 09:11 AM | Show all posts

Reply #14 mbhcsf's post

yeah, let he decide by his own. afterall, it is his life.

credit given. NOTE: for any recomendation of credit, just press REPORT

txs

Use magic Report

Post time 21-5-2009 11:39 AM | Show all posts
Originally posted by boti at 16-5-2009 20:44
jika tak layan borak X tak boleh ke...napa rindu ke dia kat lelaki tu..? pastu dah dilarang jumpa, jumpa ...
betol ckp boti tuh...
dah tade pape jgn la layan...tah ape2 tah...
dah jumpe lain...get ready and just love one and only je la...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Cinta & Perhubungan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 02:11 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.576669 second(s), 48 queries .