Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: amazed

Prince Frederick and Princess Mary of Denmark

[Copy link]
Post time 29-6-2009 12:07 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by saphirra282 at 29-6-2009 00:15

Post Last Edit by saphirra282 at 29-6-2009 00:09

Most Danish ppl protective kat royal family mereka. Kat Aussie pulak, princess mary jadi kebanggaan Australia. Maklum one day jadi Queen of Denmark. kadang tu heran gak how aussie press tau hal rumahtangga princess mary.

Before Mary kawin ngan Crown Prince, dia kena belajar native language Denmark. I ingat lagi a few days before mrk nak melangsungkan perkahwinan, princess mary kena interview kat TV denmark... bila di tanya dlm bahasa denmark, princess mary jwb dlm bahasa denmark jugak. Wah bukan main bersorak org denmark. sejak tu princess mary menjadi kesayangan rakyat denmark.

princess mary asal Tasmania, Australia. jumpa crown prince masa Olympic Games in Sydney.how romantic.

sekarang body princess mary nampak toned. dulu tu, a bit on the fleshy side.

but still... she is pretty.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-6-2009 09:53 AM | Show all posts
diaorang ni loving couple....ada masalah ke? mcm tak caye je aku dibuatnya

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2009 10:29 AM | Show all posts
mcm fairy tale kan citer dia org nih...i loike...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-6-2009 10:57 AM | Show all posts
lebey kurang cam citer cinta agung kita jugak la...bezanya diaorang dua ni bertemu atas urusan bisnes kalo tak silap aku, agung kita plak bertemu atas flight....cinta pandang pertama kot si putera frederik nih..

Use magic Report

Post time 6-7-2009 08:53 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2009 12:15 PM | Show all posts
tetiba ada plak gambar persamaan dia ngan mendiang lady D

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-7-2009 03:47 PM | Show all posts
jgn la sampai bercerai...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2009 04:41 PM | Show all posts
tetiba ada plak gambar persamaan dia ngan mendiang lady D
fye_d_flowright Post at 7-7-2009 12:15

she's trying too hard to be like Princess D

ni ada satu posting dr royal forum tentang mary, kira lps bbrapa minggu kenal frederik dia dah buat preparation utk peringkat seterusnya..hahaha....mmg dia taknak terlepas peluang

quoted from royal forum:
Yes, there are many facts about Mary. I personally believe that many of the things that are said about her are true. Beatrice is not the only person who hinted that Mary likes successful men. Her former co-workers were said to have said the same thing and I doubt that they had to be coaxed into saying it. Do you know why they said this? Because, normally individuals use the most prevalent and common thing that they remember about an individual to describe that individuals' character. They didn't say anything wrong. They were simply saying the thing that they remember most about Mary.

As far as reading what the paper, magazines, and tabloids say, well I do read them, but my opinions of Mary are based on her actions. I studied psychology for a long time and I don't need to read any tabloids to tell me what Mary is truly about. All I need are a few pictures of her and I can let her actions speak for her. Her photographs aren't genuine to be kind about it. She is too eager and tries far too hard. She is not merely someone who is aware of the camera, but she is someone who is searching for them. She is not really trying to live a quiet life.
Yes, she has been very good at not speaking to members of the press, but she is always out and about smirking stupidly for the camera. She is really embarassing.

Of course, she is out to get a prince. "rince-hunt"-I couldn't have said it better myself. If we had doubts about what Beatrice said in her interview, then we needn't have them now. Mary's actions give her motives away clearly. She took a twenty-four hour modeling/etiquette course just a few weeks after meeting Fred. To any intelligent human being that would say a lot. Some people think that Mary is a saint for taking the course in order to prepare for her future role as CP/Queen. I think she flatters herself and is quite pathetic. It is really sad that this young woman would only see fit to take a course like this after meeting the CP of Denmark and wanting to be in his company. I don't buy that whole "life is passing me by" routine that she put on for Ms. Page. Let's be direct here: Mary didn't want Fred to pass her by and she needed help. I have no respect for a young woman who has lived the way in which she has with a modicum of manners and poise and yet only saw fit to change these things about herself when an available man came along. She is completely transparent. She is also an embarassement, because I think that it was in very bad taste for her to take such a course in a place that thrives on publicity. She took this horrid course and then it was made public to the world. If she had any sense or class at all she would have rented or bought a few videos and read a few books in order to try and perfect her image. Instead she did it in a completely public way while spending nearly $2000.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-7-2009 08:16 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 7-7-2009 08:17 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 27-9-2009 02:03 AM | Show all posts
hrp2 berita yg kate diorng punye marriage nie ade probs x btul...
sbbd diorng look really meant fr each other...;)

Use magic Report

Post time 22-7-2010 12:56 PM | Show all posts
no komen.......

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2011 12:24 PM | Show all posts
Frederik and Mary attend Arabian Travel Dinner Event
17-Sep-2011: Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary celebrate 250-year anniversary event for the Arabian Travel in DR Concert Hall in Copenhagen.

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2011 04:39 PM | Show all posts
ye la .. prince frederik hensemnya...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2011 05:01 PM | Show all posts
Crown Princess Mary Names Naval Vessel on 18/9/2011

Use magic Report

Post time 23-9-2011 05:02 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-9-2011 01:18 PM | Show all posts
The Crown Princess Mary of Denmark launched the Free From Bullying campaign in Ebsjerg today.

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2011 01:20 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 26-9-2011 01:22 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 3-10-2011 09:08 AM | Show all posts
Prince Frederik and Princess Mary attended the 2011 Kronprinsparrets Priser (Crown Prince Couple's Prize) held at the Concert Hall in Aarhus

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 12:56 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.071185 second(s), 43 queries .