CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: im_comey

***IKUTA TOMA*** 3RD SHRINE (^~^) --> NEW DRAMA 2012

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2-8-2009 08:11 PM | Show all posts
Ok lepas tgk pic, kita tgk story lak .. tak ler terbaru .. bulan Jun punye .. ni pun baru jumpa .. heheh . douzo

090624 Oguri Shun's ann: Toma's 10th guesting       

crdit to enshinge@LJ

090624 shun's ann: toma
- lol tongue twister at opening was haaaaard
- tonari no tategaki ni take tatekaketa no wa take tatekaketakatta kara take tatekaketa
- (the reason i rested a bamboo stalk on the fence next door was because i wanted to rest the bamboo stalk on the fence so i rested the bamboo stalk on the fence)
- so, shun goes on with his show as usual, announces his movie, denies the rumor that he's getting married on his birthday at the end of the year ^^;
- and so toma makes his appearance at 00:13:00, and shun wonders why the staff have to make it so that it's a "surprise" every time, toma didn't know it was supposed to be a surprise either
- toma is looking very "un-johnny's" at the moment, filmed all day and came, beard. bearddddddd XD
- shun thinks it's kind of disgusting, "i might not be able to love you like that..."
- lol so yes, 10th guest appearance over 2.5 years, this is the 117th show, quite often XD
- shun's real busy these days, his head's exploded about twice recently XD
- toma gets to do the tongue twister too lol, obvious results XD
- shun says "ningen shikkaku" is the perfect movie for toma, since he's already "ningen shikkaku" lol (ningen = human, shikkaku = fail)
- they talk about how toma went to the grave of dasai osamu, which reminds me, toma said in some article that he met some grandma there who was a dasai fan, they talked for a while but toma didn't tell her he was going to do ningen shikkaku because he was in toru-mode with his bleached hair and everything, he didn't want to disappoint her
- meanwhile, shun writes "ningen shikkaku ningen shikkaku" over and over on his script XD
- email asks about how they're going to celebrate his 10th appearance, and a cake shows up with 10 candles lol, ♪happy birthday dear tomaaaaa
- and shun suggests to the johnny's management that shun and toma should do the show together, that way, when shun's away on location shoots and stuff toma can take over ...and if shun doesn't feel like it, he can skip coming XD
- email, listened to toma on recomen, if he had to choose between recomen and ann XD?
- toma says he likes both, shun doesn't care, he thinks toma should just say recomen because yokohina are funny, and then decides he wants to do ann by himself afterall XD
- food that toma likes, cheese, hamburg steak, omlette rice, various variations of curry, basically what little kids like
- the cake's a cheesecake
- for shun, right now, dinner is what comes with your evening drink, but he wants to become an adult who's able to enjoy the food along with the drink
- if you HAD to choose, which would it be?
- dipping into a nice hot bath, tucking under your blankets before going to sleep, both go for the path
- get put in a history textbook or get put in the dictionary? both go for history
- scuba diving or sky diving? both go for scuba, toma's never done either, toma's sort of scared of skydiving, let alone bungee jumping
- lol shun says he pee'ed in his pants a bit when he went on fujiyama, a huge rollercoaster XD
- and shun says they should go to guam some time, so that toma gets to see the pretty ocean + fish
- nap after lunch, nap after pool class at school, both go for the pool, lol aaaaall their answers so far have been the sameeeee
- running together with the girl you like on sports day (that thing where you tie your ankles together) or going on a ...courage testing ...thing with your girlfriend, on your class graduation trip (basically going to a haunted place in pairs. and stuff.), lol both go for the haunted house
- lol talk for several minutes how romantic and fun it'd be to have the girl screaming and holding you tight while you're doing the haunted thing but how ghosts are scary so they don't really understand how people go all the way to graveyards
- should they do it at guam? but before even getting to that point, meeting foreigners is the first hurdle, "OH, I'M JAPANESE!" they'd say XD
- tons of emails saying they really should do "shun and toma's ann," and thus the opening call for 2 am is "oguri shun and ikuta toma's all night nippon" XD
- and so the "show" starts and toma does his spiel about how there's a lot of responsibility that comes with playing the lead role
- lol and they have this little act going on about how toma's going to run a full marathon doing a bridge - like... you know, you're on your back and on all fours
- preview for episode eight of majosai, how toma's supposedly got a pimple on his right butt cheek lol
- shun makes toma do the main host for a while, toma gets stuck, wants to go to the song, shun won't let him, but he goes on anyway because he's run out of things to talk aboutttt
- *skips a whole bunch of corners* <-- lol *cracks up* full of dirty jokes (= a pain to put into english XD)
- more emails about how they should do the show together, what's the most memorable one?
- toma, the time he came while doing hanakimi as a surprise, and then horikitty came and took the show away lol
- more tonguetwisters, basu gasu bakuhatsu x 3 (bus gas explosion)
- tokyo tokkyo kyokakyoku kyokakyoku kyokuchou kyouen shinjin kashu shinshun shanson shou (tokyo license department department head costarting newbie singer new spring something award, or something XD)
- daidoku corner - in which shun reads letters in the place of listeners, so that they can convey messages they're too embarrassed to say themselves
- "dear toma, in this corner, i usually read letters for the listeners, but there's something i really want to tell you, so i'm changing this to a letter from me to you. toma, it's been a bit over two years since i met you, we've gone and hung out a lot and we've talked a lot, i remember each of these times very clearly, and more than anything else, the biggest memory is the number of times you've come to this show for me. many is many, today's actually the 10th time. the first time you came was 2007 july 4th, at the time, i was overjoyed that ikuta-san came for me, and had no idea about the fun days to ensue. the second time was 2007 august 29th, third time, 2007 september 12th, fourth time, 2007 october 3rd, fifth time, 2007 december 26th, 6th, 2008 july 4th, 7th, 2008 october 4th, 8th, 2009 march 18th, 9th 2009 may 13th, and today, 2009 june 24th makes your 10th appearance, i'm grateful that you come to this late night show in between your busy schedule, thank you very much, but there's one favor i have to ask of you, just once, i want you to come when you don't have anything to promote. 2009 june 24th, actor, O.S."
- lol and toma thought it was going to be a nice moving letter but it turns out it was just a list of dates and asking for a favor XD
- they've done 10 already, so toma doesn't have to come much anymore they say, until next year or so, when ningen shikkaku is released and toma wants to promote things again XD

link ---> http://enshinge.livejournal.com/279586.html#cutid1

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 3-8-2009 09:51 AM | Show all posts
melawat umah anata im

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-8-2009 01:28 PM | Show all posts
fufu, limau ssi yg baik hati selalu lawat rumah Toma hari2 .. XD

arigatou na

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 3-8-2009 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Saje nak tepek satu lagi yg im jumpa utk Radio Show bersama Shun 24/06/2009 .. tp ni lain org lak yg translate ..

Note to self:
Majo Saiban crank up 090625.
打ち上げ 090627.

From Narutomo 071018.
Sleeping on the same (single) bed.
Shun not being able to wake up in the morning, even when the alarm goes off.
Shun's manager calls and Toma picks up from him.
Tries to wake Shun up again and tells him that his manager is calling.

Saying how there were dating rumors about Shun earlier.
Reporter A: (Shun) said he's too busy to think about love.
Reporter B: But Oguri-kun would take time out for Toma-kun.
Reporter A: Right right right. Sou dane.
Because the two of them would mail each other everyday.

toma appears after shun reads some mails
shun: fufufu
*door opens and toma starts clapping*
starts introducing himself
shun asks him what he's doing
toma: hontou ni ne... genki?
shun asks why does it have to be a surprise every time he comes
toma just heard from the staff that oguri-kun didn't know he was coming (lies!! i bet shun knew! that's why he's so well prepared!)
shun: ne! you completely don't look like a Johnny's today!
it's because toma was filming for majosai since this morning and came right after it ended
shun comments on toma's stubble, saying it's awful
toma says he knows
shun asks why did he come if he knows, doesn't think he can love this kind of toma (with his beard)
shun: 愛せないかも知れない
toma: uso...
shun continues to say he doesn't like the beard

ikuta toma and oguri shun's all night nippon, today's the tenth appearance!
shun says within 2 and a half years, toma came 10 times
by today, it's already been 2.5 years
shun calculates that up til now, it's the 114th ANN. if it's 110, then it would mean 10%... once every 2.5 months, even faster than one cycle of dramas

toma says how he's been so busy lately, but finally came
starts saying how good Smile is, that even his okaa-chan praised it highly, said Oguri sugoi
shun thanks toma's okaa-chan

shun asks why he came? because every time toma comes, then he can't go according to what was previously planned
toma: sou da ne... should i leave?
then shun makes toma try the tongue twisters that he was trying to do during the opening
toma fails more than shun XD

starts talking about ningen
shun says usually, toma is also ningen shikakku
toma disagrees
shun says today's beard is completely ningen shikkaku
talked about the press conference
shun said when toma talked about going to visit Dazai's grave, he probably went in his dreams
toma said the filming will probably be difficult since it's his first movie
shuns asks if he'll be able to concentrate (on his role)
and toma confidently replies: 集中できるよ. he'll be able to focus
shun says that's great

mail: talks about toma coming for the tenth time, wonders how they'll celebrate
shun and toma: ooh!
the cake!
shun prepared 10 candles for toma's tenth time and demonstrates that he can count up to 10
"Happy Birthday dear Toma~"
shun then said to ask Johnny-san whether the both of us do can do ANN together from now on
so when shun is away, toma can fill in and vice versa
shun thinks it a good idea

mail: asks whether toma likes Recomen or ANN more
toma says he likes both, so he can't answer
shun says it's okay if toma says he likes recomen
shun doesn't mind whether toma likes ANN or not
shun says the two in Kanjani have interesting talks

they got cheese cake for toma
shun received information from his staff that toma really likes cheese hamburger
so they especially prepared a cheesecake for him
toma's most favourite food is hamburger
shun says toma's face looks like a hamburger right now, a hamburger with a beard
likes curry, hayashi rice, omu-rice
and cheese
skips skips skips

crank up for majosai tomorrow
shun keeps eating the cake
skips some more

Copied from my previous post: 1:15:50  
the BGM increases the ;_; factor
while reading the letter, shun's eyes were slightly dampened (by: ANN Staff)
斗真へ
usually he would read letters from listeners but today, no matter what, there's something that he wants to convey to toma
even if it's hastily, he wants to read this letter to toma
it's been around two years since he met toma
up til now, they went out to play many times before
talked about a lot of things
he can still clearly remember each and every single incident
speaking of a memory of toma, it would be toma coming to this show, lots and lots (of time)
until reaching the 10th time today
the first time toma appeared was 2007 July 4th, he was so glad that Ikuta-san came
he never thought that they could continue to have such happy days aftewards
(and he lists out precisely which year which month how many times toma came on ANN)
and today, 2009 June 24th, the tenth time
taking time out of (toma's) busy schedule, to come this late at night, he's extremely grateful
本當にありがとう
but he has one request: even if it's only once, he wants toma to come without having to advertise for anything
2009 June 24th  深夜  俳優  OSより
t: it seems like...
s: mmm.
t: that part at the beginning...
s: mmm.
t: i was surprised! it wasn't o-o-oguri-kun but OS-san. i was going to say it seems that you wrote a really nice letter, but after hearing it, i had a "so it's like that?" feeling
s: like just being told of the dates
t: it's a letter wishing for me to come when i have nothing to promote
s: that's right
t: really can't remember what happened the first time i came, it was a long time ago
s: during 2008, you only came twice
t: that's right
s: in 2008, we didn't meet up as much
t: right, didn't meet as much
s: but in 2008, during the winter and spring, we met quite frequently
t: right
s: during that period, it was when we met a lot in private.
t: mmm.
s: so you didn't come as much that year. but you came five times during 2007. sugoi desu ne. july, august, september, october. 7 8 9 10. (laughs) you came once a month.
s: and then you also came on my birthday. even though you only came twice in 2008, just in the first half of 2009, you came three times already.
t: i came so many times already?
s: maa, we've already celebrated the 10th time, might have to wait 2 and a half years for the next time... after one or two years.
s: but i think you'll probably come during the promotion period for ningen shikkaku (laughs). after the filming starts, the premiere is probably next year, next year right?
t: mmm.
s: so at that time, you'll be coming. but it's okay. you don't have to come especially to promote on my show.
t: ne, but like this, it feels good to talk face to face like this. even though oguri shun's fans might want to hear oguri shun talk about other things. i feel apologetic.
s: iya but i really thank you.
t: no no.
s: i'm really grateful, in lots of ways (君には感謝してるよホントに)
t: iya iya, same here.

shun: 君と出会えてよかった. i'm so glad to have met you.
toma: そんなこと聞いたら泣いちゃうよ...ホントに...  i'll cry if i hear such a thing... hontou ni...

credit to xdustbunnys@LJ

LINK --> http://xdustbunnys.livejournal.com/42676.html#cutid1

Use magic Report

Post time 3-8-2009 01:52 PM | Show all posts
fufu, limau ssi yg baik hati selalu lawat rumah Toma hari2 .. XD

arigatou na
im_comey Post at 3-8-2009 13:28

no problemmm ..heheheh

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2009 12:07 AM | Show all posts
salamm~~

yeyay bini toma no1 (masihkah layak?) dah kembaliiiiiiiiiiiii~~~~ ehehehhehe

winduuuuuuuu

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 4-8-2009 12:11 AM | Show all posts
KAK IM!!!!!!
cumilnyer avatar kamuuuuuuuuuu~~~ TOMA <3!!

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2009 12:09 PM | Show all posts
67# awan_guling2

kaka im masuk time lunch ajek

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-8-2009 12:12 PM | Show all posts
minik sulung dh balik.... jaga toma n jaga 'umah'tangga leklok ek

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2009 12:43 PM | Show all posts
67# awan_guling2

kaka im masuk time lunch ajek
limau Post at 4-8-2009 12:09

time lunch kul bape ek? agak2 terkejut tak kakak im tgk awan tetibe menerjah ke cni, haha

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2009 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Konnichiwa !!!

Memang terkezut pung !!! Awan laling !!!!! Okari !!!!

Rindunyer kat minik no. 1 nih ... minik lain pun kengkadang jer masuk sini ..so im sunyi ler .. nasib baik ada limau yg setia .. heheh

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2009 12:59 PM | Show all posts
minik sulung dh balik.... jaga toma n jaga 'umah'tangga leklok ek
nzhass79 Post at 4-8-2009 12:12

baikkkk

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2009 01:01 PM | Show all posts
Konnichiwa !!!

Memang terkezut pung !!! Awan laling !!!!! Okari !!!!

Rindunyer kat minik no. 1 nih ... minik lain pun kengkadang jer masuk sini ..so im sunyi ler .. nasib baik ada limau yg setia ...
im_comey Post at 4-8-2009 12:55

alolooo ciannyer kak im..xpe2 awan dh balik dh ni jom moyan bersama
bagus tul limau berjasa tuk negara..eh..tuk umah toma keke

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2009 01:04 PM | Show all posts
A fan report during the shooting for Ningen Shikkaku

From a Koichi-fan that went to today's (090622) Majosai filming as one of the extras.
Super detailed.
Seems as if she has acted as an extra in quite a few dramas.
Will summarize the interesting parts.

* "She" refers to the Koichi fan.

There was a scene where Toma was coming over from the front.
He's very tall/big, in comparison with Koichi.
Was wondering what Toma's height is, so looked it up the day before.
175 cm.
After seeing the real person, thinks he's taller than that.
Looked at his feet to check if his shoes gave him some added height.
But didn't seem like there was anything special with the shoes.

Eyes, huge.
Pupils, huge.
The closer she looked, the more his face seem to be like a beautiful work of art.
Even when he's walking normally, it's eye catching.
Up until now, she's seen a lot of entertainers/actors.
But among all the people, he gives off a powerful aura.
During a scene, when the extras had to brush past him, everyone was overwhelmed by that aura.

At the Sushi Oji filming, Sushi no Oji-sama was always surrounded by staff, like they were guarding him.
When they were walking, if the people in front fell, then Koichi would probably fall too.
And if the staff that were leading out front disappeared, Koichi probably wouldn't know where to go.
Sushi no Oji-sama would wait until all the extras are in their place on the set, then he would lift up his head to look at the set and the staff.

That's why she was surprised.
His face was always up, kept looking left and right.
She's never seen an actor that pays so much attention to their surroundings.
Thinks because he's always observing other people, that's why his acting is good.
Probably after a brief observation, he can quickly absorb what he has seen.
During the filming of Maou, he went to the theatre to watch Ponyo.
Doing the same things as other people, that's probably his strength.

During a break, he had his hand on a railing.
One elbow on it and looking towards the bottom.
Not only looking at people, but also cars and buildings.

Cloudy day with high humidity, so his hair and make up wasn't lasting long.
The Make-san would come fix it for him every so often.

1 hour and 15 minutes after he arrived, Toma was led to a rest area.
Sat on a chair that the staff prepared.
Smoked during his break.
Even when he's smoking, it was like it's fro a painting.
Keeps looking around even though he's on his break.

Smoke break lasted for 5 minutes.
Only had on cigarette and then moved to another location.
Waited for the green light with a few staff.
On a dirty street, to have such a pretty (美しい) man walking there, the feeling was a really really really unimaginable.

A camera was placed at the top of a building from across the road.
Once the camera was ready, Toma appeared again.
He too, confirmed that the camera was at the top of the building.
The staff didn't tell him the location of the camera, he found it himself.

When he walks, it's like what's seen on tv.
But when the camera isn't filming, he hunches (貓背) more than when he's on tv.
His arm isn't very thick but has broad shoulders.
Filming ended after 2 hours.
Left right away with the staff.
After Toma left, the rest of the staff and the extras started to leave too.

From a Toma fan report.
Today's filming was for the finale, so he was extremely focused.
Didn't see him smile or being relaxed, was in work mode the whole time

Toma, oh Toma .. seriusnyer dia bila berlakon yer ..  tp bila borak atau dlm show, bukan main banyak lagi dia ketawa .. suker .. suker .. aku suker ..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 4-8-2009 01:11 PM | Show all posts
Eh lupa nak tanya awan chan ..

dah balik malaysia ker? ke tgh rehat2 dr study nih? exam dah habis ?

huhu .. banyak yg den nak tanya memandangkan selalu nyer org yg tolong menjawab bagi pihak awan ni (si kalchi) dah lama tak jenguk rumah ni

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2009 01:17 PM | Show all posts
A fan report during the shooting for Ningen Shikkaku

From a Koichi-fan that went to today's (090622) Majosai filming as one of the extras.
Super detailed.
Seems as if she has  ...
im_comey Post at 4-8-2009 13:04

awwww makin bertambah syg kat toma! kakoiii

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-8-2009 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Eh lupa nak tanya awan chan ..

dah balik malaysia ker? ke tgh rehat2 dr study nih? exam dah habis ?

huhu .. banyak yg den nak tanya memandangkan selalu nyer org yg tolong menjawab bagi pihak a ...
im_comey Post at 4-8-2009 13:11

kalchi bz tuissyen heeeeheh

dh balik malayisa dh, alhamdulilllah^^

tgh berehat2 ni, ari khamis ada interview huuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2009 01:48 PM | Show all posts
alolooo ciannyer kak im..xpe2 awan dh balik dh ni jom moyan bersama
bagus tul limau berjasa tuk negara..eh..tuk umah toma keke
awan_guling2 Post at 4-8-2009 13:01

nae, patut dpt ciuman dr toma tauu

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2009 03:39 PM | Show all posts
nae, patut dpt ciuman dr toma tauu
limau Post at 4-8-2009 13:48

ciuman dr toma khas tuk awan n kak im  je

Use magic Report

Post time 4-8-2009 04:03 PM | Show all posts
ciuman dr toma khas tuk awan n kak im  je
awan_guling2 Post at 4-8-2009 15:39

alah tak adl nie..hahahahha

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

29-3-2024 02:46 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074280 second(s), 41 queries .