nape muka dia jadi camtu???
ke tengah berlakon n make up mcm org tua

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 16-1-2010 08:55 PM | Show all posts
uweks.....hodohnyer....nanti dia ni mcm kak nita..hahaha

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2010 03:23 PM | Show all posts

Lindsay Lohan Attends A Golden Globes Pre-Party With Her Mom!

Lindsay Lohan showed off some major leg (not to mention her big rack) in a skin tight pale pink mini-dress at the Golden Globes pre-party event at the Chateau Marmont last night.
Though she may have reunited briefly with her ex Samantha Ronson inside Voyeur the other night, this time Lindsay took another woman as her date: mom Dina!
Dina, for once, looked like an actual mom -- well, at least she did compared to Lindsay! (pix below the cut) -- at the party that was hosted by T: The New York Times Style Magazine and Dom Perignon.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2010 04:38 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2010 05:31 PM | Show all posts
sayang..... dulu dia mmg hot giler ..now like zombie!!

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2010 09:36 PM | Show all posts
nape die jd camni omg omg die kan cantik.. wuwuuwuwuwu takut tgk

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 19-1-2010 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Maybe kesan drug and alcohol yang dia ambik tu...

Use magic Report

Post time 20-1-2010 04:56 PM | Show all posts
lindsay kew nie??kenape teruk sangat..macam orang tue dah aku tengok..ish ish ish

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 21-1-2010 10:51 AM | Show all posts
dah mcm org tua je...

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2010 07:37 PM | Show all posts

Lindsay And Her French Boy Toy Party Separately!

Well, after just one steamy makeout sesh, looks like Lindsay's Frenchman is on the outs!
Last night, while Lindsay partied with Brody and Kristin, Aurelien Wiik went to Voyeur.
An X17online spy inside the club tells us:
    Aurelien had a hard time getting in - standing outside in the cold for about 25 minutes in line waiting to get in. But regardless, I am super impressed that he was able to get into the hottest club on the hottest night. Is he a celebrity now? After only one night of being with Lindsay? How absurd.
Perhaps Wiik thought he could turn his one-night stand into a pseudo-relationship by trying to run into Lindz at the Thursday night hot-spot. Next time, check Samantha Ronson's schedule. She and Lindz may have been there last week, but this week Lindsay followed the DJ to her gig at Villa!
Our insider goes on to say:
    Aurelien was wearing this puffy jacket with a fur lined hood that he had up and over his head the entire night as though he is that big and doesn't want to be recognized. Even more absurd. He was very enamored by the club and kept on looking around at the nude dancers and all the chaos going on around him.
When he left, photogs asked him if he was going to rendez-vous with Lindsay, and Wiik responded by shooting back with his camera phone and saying, "You're wasting your time... I don't want your life." Because being a Hollywood star-f*#ker is so much better!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2010 07:38 PM | Show all posts

Lindsay Goes Back To Brunette, Parties With Brody And Kristin From The Hills!

Last night Lindsay Lohan went to the recording studio around 11pm (don't ask) and around 12:45am she headed to Villa, where her ex-lady love Samantha Ronson was spinning. Not sure if she's trying to win Sam back or make her jealous, but clearly Lindsay had other people to distract her, as we later spotted her leaving with a car full of famous friends!
Around 3am, Kristin Cavallari and Brody Jenner showed up to Villa in a cab, and afterwards Lindsay left with the Hills stars (along with actress Meagan Good) and headed to her house to continue the party! Do these kids ever sleep!? And since when was Lindsay friends with Brody and Kristin? What's next, a guest spot on their MTV reality show?
And check this out...at 7am this morning Lindsay tweeted the following message:

Um, what's she doing awake at this hour? And what on earth is that message supposed to mean? Did someone not go to bed last night? Tsk tsk!
Also, click the video below to see what Samantha had to say when asked about the rumors that Lindsay looks healthier now that she's back to men...hilarious!

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2010 07:41 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2010 08:05 PM | Show all posts

Lindsay Lohan Says Cut On Her Arm Is A Surgery Scar

When asked about the recent photos of cuts on her arm, Lindsay Lohan tells Life & Style, “I’ve had that scar on my arm for a very long time now - it’s funny it’s just being noticed. I had surgery a while ago for an injury I had when I was younger, nothing having to do with depression or anything of the sort. Now back off, people! There are more important world issues to focus on!”
Lindsay adds, "I’ve been through my ups and downs and learned from my mistakes. I’m in a wonderful place mentally, physically and spiritually.”

Use magic Report

Post time 23-1-2010 08:14 PM | Show all posts

What a crappy before and after pic... pun intended! Did this adorable dog actually poop in LiLo's purse? I wonder how much that's gonna cost to clean! Ah well.
If Lindsay Lohan is known for anything these days, it's not acting, it's shopping! The starlet always makes sure to pencil in some much-needed retail therapy, and last night she made a trip to Alice + Olivia on Robertson to pick up some cute new outfits!
Did we mention the dog might've gone to the bathroom in her bag?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-1-2010 03:43 PM | Show all posts

Lindsay Does Some Sexy Dressing-Room Modeling

HOT LINKS : Lindsay Lohan • You Sexy B*tch!

Lindsay Lohan struck the pose she knows best -- the sexy, tantalizing, finger-in-the-mouth pose -- in these dressing-room modeling shots.
We're not quite sure what Linds was doing here but it's gotta have something to do with her new 6126 clothing line.
I wonder if that's Patrick behind the camera, shooting photos of his own designs? And by the way ... where is Patrick anyway? Maybe that rift between these two BFF's is for real ...
Whatever the case, we are LOVING the lace bodysuit - gotta get one for my date at Mr. Chow next week! It'll look so cute with this new necklace I bought!

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 11:56 AM | Show all posts
eeeiii.......geli tgk!!!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-1-2010 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by namharnimsak at 31-1-2010 14:55
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7271/lohanohgod1.jpg

ht ...
gjoy_chester Post at 24-10-2009 12:22

kasi potosop uols... kurangkan skeri meri

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 03:52 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 31-1-2010 08:14 PM | Show all posts
buroknye rupe die...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-2-2010 10:55 PM | Show all posts
apasal nmpk tuo sangat dia ni..seram...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

11-5-2024 02:41 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.402452 second(s), 41 queries .