CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: otomatic_prince

Mariah new single ~ ANGELS CRY & UP OUT MY FACE (#1@BET countdown!!)

[Copy link]
Post time 13-3-2010 01:09 PM | Show all posts
Udahlah takyah gaduh lagi... nah iols bagi nipple patch sorang satu.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-3-2010 08:18 PM | Show all posts
kelas MC...walaupun kat US tak berapa meletop..tapi satu dunia masih need more MARIAH...mungkin mariah dah masuk zaman2 DIVA bersama CELINE,MADONNA,WHITNEY..kat US dah tak berapa meletop..tapi satu dunia tetap meletop..bagila peluang kat adik2 plak bina nama kat US..

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2010 10:49 AM | Show all posts
101# Muntz

nipple patch tu utk apa noks?

Use magic Report

Post time 18-3-2010 10:49 AM | Show all posts
dah macam microSTRIP PATCH antenna plak

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2010 09:15 PM | Show all posts
NIPS PATCH TU UNTUK TUTOP PUTING TETEK SYOKSENDIRI A.K.A. PSYCHO.....JGN MENDEDAH2 TETEK LAGI PON DAH MELOYOT PON..

Use magic Report

Post time 19-3-2010 11:01 PM | Show all posts
NIPS PATCH TU UNTUK TUTOP PUTING TETEK SYOKSENDIRI A.K.A. PSYCHO.....JGN MENDEDAH2 TETEK LAGI PON DAH MELOYOT PON..
batunilam4a Post at 19-3-2010 21:15

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 25-3-2010 10:30 PM | Show all posts

syoksendiri Post at 19-3-2010 23:01

I don't need other people to hear me....I know that my neighbour is a good listener muahahahah..... ...ayat cam panntat je.....hahah

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2010 10:30 PM | Show all posts
Monday, 22-Mar-2010, 1:36PM EDT | Posted by Jonny
Mariah Remains At #1 in Brazil
Mariah's cover of Foreigner's 1984 hit, "I Want To Know What Love Is," continues to top the Brazilian Airplay Chart, achieving its 22nd consecutive week at #1! Many thanks to the fans in Brazil for their support!
Source: Crowley Broadcast Analysis | Joao  

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 25-3-2010 11:40 PM | Show all posts
baru saya tahu kenapa lagu Mariah cover 'IWTKWL' ni top #1 lama kat Brazil..saya dah siasat..bocor rahsia..

rupa2nya lagu ni adalah THEME from this famous Brazil telenovela soap-opera called ‘Viver a Vida’..! dorang sentiase play this song time telenovela tu kuar tiap2 hari..LOLLL..

Reason Why Mariah Carey is Huge in Brazil
March 14th, 2010

For those of you who were absolutely baffled as to how Mariah Carey became such a huge success in Brazil, I have the reason for you. The curvaceous singer’s cover of Foreigner’s ‘I Want to Know What Love is’ has been on the Brazilian music charts for 20 consecutive weeks at the top spot. It turns out that Mariah’s song was turned into the theme song for one of Brazil’s popular soap operas, ‘Viver a Vida’. The fact that it’s been tied into the soap opera explains the popularity of her song. It doesn’t necessarily mean that they love her.

hahahaha..patut la..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2010 12:11 AM | Show all posts
Official: Mariah’s Scraps Remix Album ‘Angel’s Advocate’

Mariah Carey’s ‘Angel’s Advocate’ LP, there has, today, emerged fresh reports indicating the record has officially been shelved. Prior to now an air of silence has plagued suggestion of the album’s axe, with calls to Carey’s rep going unanswered. However, as per CD Now’s updated listings, ‘Advocate’ page, which previously indicated a March 30th store date, now reads ‘Released Cancelled’. Ouch.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UICL-9086

other:
If there lay truth in the latest murmurings about Mariah Carey, things appear to be going from bad to worse for the diva. Reliable word has it that, in light of the disappointing performance of its singles, the 39 year old’s ‘Angel’s Advocate’ album has been shelved.

While Carey’s label, Island Def Jam, have yet to confirm or deny the speculation, the LP – which was a Target exclusive – has interestingly vanished from listings on the Target website, as well as Amazon where it was also featured as a download-only release. Additionally, despite being but a few weeks away from its announced release date of March 30th, no album cover nor promotional material for the record has surfaced.

The singer’s latest set-back comes comes on the heels of the poor performance of her ‘Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel’ LP, as well as the so-so success of her ‘Angel’s Advocate Tour’ – the box office scores of which saw particular dates struggle to fill 3000-seat arenas.

aww..poor mimi kari.. kempunan la you all lamb fans tak dapat dengar this remix album kan..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2010 12:53 AM | Show all posts
Hahah....see saiko is still a big fan of mariah and not to mention she or he is the fan of the fans of mariah..thats how he/she knows everything about us...muahahha...LOL.....thats why i called this pukeemak anak haram (saiko now known as syok sendiri gara bee the satan worshiper) a good neighbour  becoz his or her concern is far beyond our thoughts....thank you for being a good neighbour......muahahha...LOL to this jalang x sunat......

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2010 12:55 AM | Show all posts
baru saya tahu kenapa lagu Mariah cover 'IWTKWL' ni top #1 lama kat Brazil..saya dah siasat..bocor rahsia..

rupa2nya lagu ni adalah THEME from this famous Brazil telenovela soap-opera called ‘Vive ...
syoksendiri Post at 25-3-2010 23:40

whatever you mother fuccckeerr....the song still officially going strong on the chart...most important is still no. 1 officially x payah nak godek2 artikel sana sini...nak buktikan ia no. 1..muahahhaha

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2010 12:57 AM | Show all posts

other:

aww..poor mimi kari..http://www.popfusion.net/forums/images/ ...
syoksendiri Post at 26-3-2010 00:11

its okay ... theres nothing wrong with it.......no matter what....we still love u mariah.....I am not goin to hide if x jadi ke hape ke...not like u tukar nama dan menyepi lepas bee bohong satu malaysia......kempunan saiko nak tgk bee nyanyi lagi if i were a satan....hahah

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2010 01:05 AM | Show all posts
Cuba kite imbas kembali sape yg terlalu excited dgn Mariah carey satu ketika dulu....sampai x sabar2 nak bukak thread...LOL..

http://mforum3.cari.com.my/viewt ... ight=mariah%2Bcarey

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2010 01:06 AM | Show all posts
we missed the "old" SS...dah kene sorok ngan setan mcm idola die kew....too bad...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2010 01:10 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 26-3-2010 01:12 AM | Show all posts
Cuba kite imbas kembali sape yg terlalu excited dgn Mariah carey satu ketika dulu....sampai x sabar2 nak bukak thread...LOL..

http://mforum3.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=342321&highlight=mariah%2 ...
batunilam4a Post at 26-3-2010 01:05

look at the date of that thread `Psycho` make..

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2010 09:18 PM | Show all posts

other:

aww..poor mimi kari..http://www.popfusion.net/forums/images/ ...
syoksendiri Post at 26-3-2010 00:11

Owh... kena scrapped ker? Abis tu single dia yg dua ketul nie nak letak kat album mana ek?

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2010 10:50 PM | Show all posts
look at the date of that thread `Psycho` make..

syoksendiri Post at 26-3-2010 01:12

hahha...laugh to you back.....regardless what that it was...saiko was a fan and still the fan of mariah....in fact it is so sad this faggot has to become silent fan....poor huh....so kesian lor...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2010 10:55 PM | Show all posts
Ade beza tak montot due betine ni? ke org  yg sama....hahah

yg satu telangkup mcm nak tangkap katak terlepas hahah....satu lagi mcm boontot kuali..tapi ade beze tak...muahahahahhahah...

tengah berak ker tu...

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 05:17 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101374 second(s), 42 queries .