CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: otomatic_prince

Mariah new single ~ ANGELS CRY & UP OUT MY FACE (#1@BET countdown!!)

[Copy link]
Post time 26-3-2010 11:44 PM | Show all posts
saya setuju..

badan ni lagi cantik..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-3-2010 03:19 PM | Show all posts
saya pon setuju

Tapi ape jari bee wat kat situ...nak korek jujuboh ker....

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2010 05:38 PM | Show all posts
makin x berfaedah thread nih....

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2010 02:17 AM | Show all posts
Soalan aku kat atas tak terjawab lagi. Sbb nak laharkan artis favourite satu sama lain. :re: :re:

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2010 09:55 PM | Show all posts
Soalan aku kat atas tak terjawab lagi. Sbb nak laharkan artis favourite satu sama lain. :re: :re:
Muntz Post at 28-3-2010 02:17

Ape yg masalahnye...selama ni pon kalo Mariah keluarkan single...biasa je die buat remix feautaring ni kan...cth, Fantasy ODB, Whenever You Call with Brian Mcknight, Thank God I Found You remix ada Nas and Joe...for me its normal....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 12:24 AM | Show all posts
OK. That clarifies enough. Thanx.

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 31-3-2010 10:47 PM | Show all posts
Mariah Still #1 in Brazil
Mariah's "I Want To Know What Love Is" continues to rule the Brazilian Airplay Chart, now in its 23rd consecutive week at #1!

Congratulations Mariah...!!

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2010 10:51 PM | Show all posts
MARIAH CAREY: "TOGETHER" FOREVER

Hello Gary. My question is concerning Mariah Carey. How many times has "We Belong Together" been played in the United States? Thanks, Marquis Corrales

Hi Marquis. According to Nielsen Broadcast Data Systems (BDS), which electronically monitors radio stations in more than 140 U.S. markets and provides the data that powers Billboard's radio airplay charts, "We Belong Together" has been played 743,758 times through Wednesday (March 24).
I asked BDS Director of Data Services Adam Foster how that sum stacks up against other hit songs released five years ago. Here is what Adam found: "We Belong Together" began a 10-week run at No. 1 on the Pop Songs chart for the week of July 2, 2005. Here are the to-date detection totals at BDS-monitored U.S. terrestrial radio stations for Carey's smash and the other songs that were in the top 10 (in order) that week:

743,758, Mariah Carey, "We Belong Together"
399,636, Gwen Stefani, "Hollaback Girl"
513,149, Kelly Clarkson, "Behind These Hazel Eyes"
226,340, the Black Eyed Peas, "Don't Phunk With My Heart"
160,319, Will Smith, "Switch"
279,099, Ciara featuring Ludacris, "Oh"
374,941, 3 Doors Down, "Let Me Go"
358,332, Papa Roach, "Scars"
244,448, 50 Cent, "Just a Lil Bit"
356,973, the Pussycat Dolls featuring Busta Rhymes, "Don't Cha"

The total for "We Belong Together" is more 200,000 plays higher than its closest title ("Behind These Hazel Eyes") and twice the to-date average of the rest of that week's top 10 (323,693). Not surprisingly, and even though it wasn't released until halfway through the decade, "We Belong Together" earned the honor of top title of the 2000s on the Billboard Hot 100 (a feat Carey proudly touted to the audience when I saw her in concert in January).
Carey's remix/duets album, "Angels Advocate," was due to be released Tuesday (March 30), but it is now not currently on Universal Music Group's schedule.

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 31-3-2010 10:52 PM | Show all posts
MARIAH CAREY'S ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
As you love muffins know if you follow me on twitter, this past Saturday I celebrated my Mimi's (Mariah Carey) anniversary at her LA home. The private close friends only celebration was super cute and of course I had a splendiferously divine time playing games and swimming in the pool! I'm inspired by what Mariah Carey briefly shared with me over the weekend about staying focused, hard work and trusting in God. Love you always Mimi!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIAH.....!!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2010 01:50 AM | Show all posts
Happy Birthday Mariah!

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2010 11:44 PM | Show all posts
"I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS" BREAKS AIRPLAY RECORD
Mariah's "I Want To Know What Love Is" tops the official Brazilian Airplay chart for 24 consecutive weeks. Mariah's cover of the Foreigner classic has the distinction of being the longest chart-topper in the history of the Crowley Broadcast Analysis.
The song has been at #1 since October 2009 and is the biggest hit of 2010 so far in Brazil after having spent 30 weeks in the Top 100 Brazil (international and domestic repertoire). Congratulations MC! (MariahCarey.com)

CONGRATULATIONS MARIAH....HAIL THE QUEENN...!!!

Use magic Report

Post time 8-4-2010 06:41 PM | Show all posts
Congrats.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2010 11:03 AM | Show all posts
Monday, 12-Apr-2010, 9:51AM EDT | Posted by Lynn
Mariah, 25 Weeks at #1 in Brazil
Mariah's "I Want To Know What Love Is" has once again topped the Brazilian Airplay chart this week, posting its 25th consecutive week at #1!

In other chart news, in the UK, Mariah's "Angels Cry" advanced 80 spots from #161 to #81 on the Official Top 200 Singles chart, thanks to some decent TV airplay for the video. "Angels Cry" has already outpeaked the other two singles that were officially released only on downloads - "I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time" went at #84 even with strong airplay (it was Top 10 on the airplay chart) and "I Stay In Love" peaking at #95 even with a performance on X Factor.
Source: Vag | Joao

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2010 11:04 AM | Show all posts
Caster Baca: "Mariah Should Be in Tiger Movie"
Casting director Patrick Baca tells Us who should star in Tiger Woods: The Movie.

Tiger Woods - WILL SMITH
For the part of the disgraced golfer, caster Patrick Baca says a perfect match is tricky, but "Will Smith can do anything!"

Elin Woods - REESE WITHERSPOON
The actress, 33, who resembles Tiger's scorned wife, 30, "is likable, so the audience will sympathize with her," Baca explains.

Rachel Uchitel - JENNIFER ANISTON
Tiger's party-girl mistress "has a little edge to her as a New Yorker," Baca says. "Jennifer could get that edge down."

Jaimee Grubbs - MARIAH CAREY
For Tiger's on-off hookup, "Mariah reestablished herself as a great actress in Precious. It's creative casting," Baca notes.[/td]

Source: US Weekly | Scan: Elmira | MariahDailyJournal

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2010 11:05 AM | Show all posts
New Album Update
As we all know, Mariah has returned to the recording studio to work on a new album. On Friday, April 9th, she announced excitely on Twitter: "To all the Lambs in the land..Finally!!!Me& Jermash are in his studio reliving the splendor working on new ish."

Jermash is, of course, Jermaine Dupri whom Mariah collaborated with on many songs including the #1 hits: "Always Be My Baby" (Daydream, 1995), "We Belong Together" (The Emancipation of Mimi, 2005) and "Don't Forget About Us" (The Emancipation of Mimi Re-release, 2005). His co-writing and producing partners Bryan-Michael Cox and Johnta Austin are also involved in the project.

Producer Teddy Riley has shown interest on the new Mariah album. On Sunday, April 11th, Jermaine tweeted Teddy that he was working with Mariah, and in reply, Teddy offered, "Would like to do a joint with you for the LP."

It will be Mariah's first time to work with Teddy Riley should this come to fruition. Teddy's long list of production credits include, Michael Jackson's "Remember The Time," Whitney Houston's "Step By Step," Backstreet's "No Diggity," Lady Gaga's "Teeth," and Keith Sweat's "Make It Last Forever" which Mariah interpolated into the "Thank God I Found You" remix in 1999.

We will be monitoring the developments of Mariah's new album closely, and will keep you all up to date.

.....I hope its not goin to make us feel down

Use magic Report

Post time 17-4-2010 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Rihanna Gets Starstruck with Mariah
Rihanna was embarrassed when she met Mariah Carey as she could only think of the hours she spent copying her dance routines as a child.

The R&B star is from Barbados, and grew up listening to "diva" music. Her favourite female vocalist was Mariah, and Rihanna admits she was blown away when she finally got to meet her. She couldn't help acting like a crazy fan, admitting she lost all semblance of cool when in the same room as her idol.

"Janet Jackson, Destiny's Child, Whitney Houston

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 17-4-2010 11:09 AM | Show all posts
MARIAH AND JERMAINE ARE BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND
The unparalleled duo of Mariah Carey and Jermaine Dupri was back in the lab working on the follow-up to last year's Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel at J.D.'s Southside Studios in Atlanta on Friday (April 9). "The song of the decade crew is back in the lab," the "We Belong Together" producer told Rap-Up.com. "This [is] the first day of the new shit."
Mariah appeased her fans with the good news. "To all the lambs in the land... finally! Me and Jermash are in his studio reliving the splendor working on new ish," she tweeted.

Use magic Report

Post time 20-4-2010 01:11 PM | Show all posts
Jermaine again? :re: :re:

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 07:02 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.211940 second(s), 40 queries .