Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 15794|Reply: 132

Xtina "Not Myself Tonight" [#57 this week/ album leaked.]

[Copy link]
Post time 24-3-2010 04:08 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 26-5-2010 16:39

ITS FINALLY HERE..! FULL song dah premiere..! REMEMBER AGAIN WHERE YOU HEARD IT 1st..! SYOKSENDIRI..remember the name..! ahahaha..IM AM CERTAIN 100% SURE i get to hear this song 1st in Malaysia than anyone else..not that im surprise anyway..semua orang tengah tido sekarang..huhu, i always get the exclusive stuff 1st..LOLLL..

anyho dengar kat website bawah..
FULL 1st single song from xtina's latest album 'bionic'..! sebelah kanan click PLAY..!

http://www.iheartradio.com/cc-common/news/sections/special/christinaaguilera.html

-------------
EXCLUSIVE..!!!! REMEMBER WHERE YOU HEARD IT 1st..! from me..! remember the name SYOKSENDIRI all your lives..! im the 1st person who get to hear this in Malaysia..!

20 seconds preview of Xtina first single 'NOT MYSELF TONIGHT'..full song will premiere next Tuesday..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRZsnvcw0w4

---------------------
yup this irrelevant screaming pontianak bitch finally akan release her new single called 'NOT MYSELF TONIGHT' next week(supposed to be next Monday), after her long hiatus since 2006..oleh kerana dia ambik terlalu lama break dan always delay things, orang semua sudah lupa pasal dia dah..she FAIL to keep herself relevant in this industry..
gaga yang baru 1 tahun setengah kat music industry je dah hit the music industry berganda2 hebat dari christina sejak 1998..ahahah..even rihanna pun..LOLLL..

the song produced by Polow..christina ni cakap je lebih, ingat dia 'unique, original' sangat gitu, last2 first single ambik producer yang high-profiled meletup yang ramai gila artists2 lain ambik gak..polow produced songs like 'never ever/promise by ciara', 'forever by chris brown', 'glamorous by fergie', 'buttons by pcd', 'london bridge by fergie', 'love in this club by usher' and more..

ingatkan dia nak ambik producer yang underground, tak known sangat..sekali tengok Polow for 1st single..reinvent taik..dia pun ikut trend gak..cakap besar tak ikut..

the absolutely official b&w hideous Iblis cover..

memang terrible tul cover dia..so plain..she could've done so much better with it especially for 'first single' dan after long-hiatus..buat la cover that make us say "BAAAMMM! cantik tul album cover dia kan..macam tranny rupa"..ni tak, tengoklah..so unlike her..! very the fan-made buruk..my cat can draw this cover better with its claw..!

tapi yup, in a recent interview, christina confess she has finally join the Satanic Illuminati..
but it seems rihanna is not happy with her joining the illuminati..

---------
on the bright news though, the "Dirttyy/Stripped Christina" is coming back for this era..! shes so much more enjoyable than the boring yawnfest we got with 'back to basics'..deep la sangat..ugh..anything is better than 'back 2 basics' era..! WE PREFER THE BITCH CHRISTINA..!

im not a fan of her that much, but im kinda excited to hear this though..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-3-2010 08:35 PM | Show all posts
i am a huge fan of this bitch...cant wait for BIONIC..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2010 03:17 PM | Show all posts
SS..
if u comfortable write in B.I ,write je la in English.no need to mix2 ngan BM ko tu..ha2..so Psycho la ko nie..even ayat ni mmg Psycho penah guna kutuk2 cover album Jason Mraz yg ala2 plain drawing je tu .

""very the fan-made buruk..my cat can draw this cover better with its claw..!''..does this ring a bell to me..yup definetely..hik3..

btw...Xtina i dunno le her come back kali ni jadi ke tidak...just wait n see.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 25-3-2010 04:09 PM | Show all posts
^yes even your alice cat avatar can draw the cover better with its sharp wide teeth..!

kutuk2 cover album Jason Mraz yg ala2 plain drawing je tu .
nashrudean

who..?
who is this Jason Mraz person..? i dont know her..

Use magic Report

Post time 25-3-2010 05:12 PM | Show all posts
"i don't know HER"

hahahahhaa

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2010 05:31 PM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 26-3-2010 06:08 PM | Show all posts
my favourite artist......hopefully worth waiting

Use magic Report

Post time 26-3-2010 08:21 PM | Show all posts
Jgnlah mcm that awful compilation album. Lagu ntah apa2 ntah. :re: :re:

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 27-3-2010 01:14 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 27-3-2010 15:07

EXCLUSIVE..!!!! REMEMBER WHERE YOU HEARD IT 1st..! from me..! remember the name SYOKSENDIRI all your lives..! im the 1st person who get to hear this in Malaysia..!

20 seconds preview of Xtina first single 'NOT MYSELF TONIGHT'..full song will premiere next Tuesday..!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRZsnvcw0w4

Use magic Report

Post time 27-3-2010 09:54 AM | Show all posts
yeah!!! tak sabar tggu bionic

Use magic Report

Post time 28-3-2010 02:13 AM | Show all posts
Not bad gak lagu tu. Very Rihanna-ic.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2010 01:06 AM | Show all posts
the song sounds promising.. tak sabar!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2010 01:25 PM | Show all posts
ble full version nk release?

Use magic Report

Post time 29-3-2010 03:25 PM | Show all posts
promising....christina always rulezzzzzz

Use magic Report

Post time 30-3-2010 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Mcm lagu Dirrty siket aku dengar. Can't wait!

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2010 05:10 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by syoksendiri at 31-3-2010 05:26

ITS FINALLY HERE..! FULL song dah premiere..! REMEMBER AGAIN WHERE YOU HEARD IT 1st..! SYOKSENDIRI..remember the name..! ahahaha..IM AM CERTAIN 100% SURE i get to hear this song 1st in Malaysia than anyone else..not that im surprise anyway..semua orang tengah tido sekarang..huhu, i always get the exclusive stuff 1st..LOLLL..

anyho dengar kat website bawah..
FULL 1st single song from xtina's latest album 'bionic'..! sebelah kanan click PLAY..!

http://www.iheartradio.com/cc-common/news/sections/special/christinaaguilera.html

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 31-3-2010 02:16 PM | Show all posts
uuuiii..mana pegi all screamtina fans..? mana menghilang..? ingatkan you all anticipated sangat this song..! sian xtina you all..dia tunggu je korang comment..idolfan, aguilera,kose,fredbok,nash..where you at..? disappoint ke hapa sebab xtina buat lagu dance-pop yang tak de beza cam artist2 lain cam britney, gaga..
shes jumping the wagon like everyone else..'reinvent' la sangat..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 31-3-2010 04:59 PM | Show all posts
http://music-mix.ew.com/2010/03/ ... not-myself-tonight/

"Apologies on Xtina’s behalf for the personal infomercial you’ve gotta sit through before the song begins to play:

What do you think, Mixers? Any chance she’ll recapture the overdesigned dance-diva crown from Gaga with this track? When she sings “Tonight I’m not the same girl,” are you concerned she means, like, in terms of quality control? And is anyone else flashing back to a gym membership from the mid-’90s?

-----------------------

But along with losing her inhibitions in the song, Christina seems to have lost herself musically. “Not Myself Tonight” will undoubtedly work in the clubs where the names and voices of the artists “singing” make no difference as long as the beat is danceable, but for an artist with a voice like Christina’s — quite possibly one of the best voices of our generation — it does nothing to showcase her as a vocalist and it’s a step in the wrong direction. A direction where she feels she has to compete with artists like Britney Spears and Lady Gaga who do dance music well.

http://neonlimelight.com/2010/03 ... not-myself-tonight/

poor xtina..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-4-2010 10:02 AM | Show all posts
dulu orang kata Gaga tu just another version of Xtina.. but now???? Xtina been Gaga-ized!

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2010 12:07 AM | Show all posts
not that bad la lagu nie....dengar balik memang upbeat dan layanz......pedulik apa gaga ish ker aper ker...its christina....shes amazing

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

8-5-2024 06:23 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.272521 second(s), 45 queries .