CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 2939|Reply: 7

Nicollette Sheridan (Edie Brit) Saman Penerbit Desperate Housewives

[Copy link]
Post time 7-4-2010 11:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Tapi aku tak jumpa source asal si Edie Brit ni saman Marc Cherry. Yang aku dapat excerpt di bawah

Nicollette Sheridan has sued the creator of Desperate Housewives for assault and battery, gender violence, and wrongful termination, alleging he struck her across the head and face on the set, and, that after she complained, he fired her. But insiders tell me that Cherry's so-called "extremely abusive and aggressive manner" is grossly exaggerated. What happened is there was a scene in which Neal McDonough, who played Nicollette's husband for the 5th season, was supposed to slap the actress. The way I hear it, during filming on September 24, 2008, Sheridan wasn't reacting the right way. So Cherry was on the set supervising and in that context only he struck her. "He was showing her on set how it should be played. Ninety people on the set know what happened," one insider explains to me.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/04/she-said-he-said-reaction-to-nicollette-sheridans-20m-lawsuit-against-desperate-housewives-marc-cherry

Aku suka dgn watak Edie Brit ni, sayang sangat watak dia dimatikan last season lepas dia accident langgar lampu jalan tu

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 7-4-2010 12:10 PM | Show all posts
takde lg watak bitch season baru ni kan?

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 7-4-2010 12:15 PM | Show all posts
2# esofagus

itu lah, tak best takde watak bitchy2 yang boley memporak-perandakan surirumah2 Wisteria Lane itteww.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2010 12:33 PM | Show all posts
suka watak tu, menyemarakkan rasa geram kat edie, tp sayangnye, dah dimatikan watak tue

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2010 12:58 PM | Show all posts
kenapa watak dia dimatikan eh??best pe lakonan dia...

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2010 01:58 PM | Show all posts
memang best lakonan edie..hidup dia tak complecated dan dia selalu ada sindiran yang pedas kat kawan kawan dia yang semua nya gile...

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 7-4-2010 06:12 PM | Show all posts
Ha'ah watak dia best!

Cara dia dimatikan pun cam 'senang' ajek..

Use magic Report

Post time 7-4-2010 06:58 PM | Show all posts
for me,all the wisteria lane wives are bitches in many ways...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

13-5-2024 02:19 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.061323 second(s), 34 queries .