CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

12Next
Return to list New
View: 16412|Reply: 28

Pelakon Winter Sonata mati bunuh diri...

[Copy link]
Post time 30-6-2010 12:43 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Post Last Edit by lee_sakura at 30-6-2010 12:46

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/liyana/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-10.jpg

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/liyana/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/liyana/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/liyana/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/liyana/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-7.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/liyana/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-8.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/liyana/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-9.jpgPelakon 'Winter Sonata' bunuh diri

2010/06/30SEOUL: Pelakon dan penyanyi popular Korea Selatan ditemui mati hariini, dipercayai membunuh diri, menurut polis dan laporan media.

Agensi berita Yonhap melaporkan Park Yong-ha, 33, menggantung diri di kediamannya di Seoul.
Seorang pegawai Seoul Metropolitan Police Agency memberitahu TheAssociated Press, Park ditemui tergantung dengan wayar pengecas bateritelefon bimbitnya.
Namun, polis masih menyiasat punca sebenar kematian beliau.

Park mula menampilkan diri pada akhir 1990-an dan pada 2002membintangi drama bersiri "Winter Sonata" yang diikuti ramai penontondi Jepun dan Asia Tenggara.

Beliau mengadakan beberapa konsert di Jepun dan seorang daripada peminatnya ialah bekas Wanita Pertama, Akie Abe. - AP           

* Petikan dr berita harian

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-6-2010 01:04 PM | Show all posts
apa hal tiba-tiba bunuh diri....

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 01:33 PM | Show all posts
tekanan ape plak ni..nk kate takde job..dia tgh berlakon movie skang...iskkk sian..muda2 lagi dah mati...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 01:43 PM | Show all posts
gambar plis....

aku lupa yg mana satu...
TQ

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 02:35 PM | Show all posts
adehh... ada lagi stail bunuh diri ni ek. igtkan dah abih musim

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 09:39 PM | Show all posts
ai tetiba teringat, ai pinjam vcd w.sonata my kazen dh btahun2 x pulangkn balik...

apasal heol bunuh diri, ek???
anyway RIP Park Yong-ha

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 30-6-2010 10:40 PM | Show all posts
Dia ni yg jadi pakwe choi ji woo....berebut ngan bae yong jin (kalau tak silap)...apsal la pelakon2 korea ni suka nooo..bunuh diri...

Use magic Report

Post time 30-6-2010 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cinta_ungu at 30-6-2010 23:49

Korean actor and singer Park Yong Ha (32) was found dead in Seoul Nonhyundong on the 30th (KST), hanging lifeless from a cell phone charging cable at his own house.

According to police, Park Yong Ha was discovered dead at around 5:30 AM by his mother. The cause of death is likely suicide, but further details are still under wraps. Although this news was just announced, ‘Park Yong Ha’ immediately took the number one spot on Naver and other search engines across Korea. His body is now resting at Seoul St. Mary’s hospital.

It’s been reported that Mr. Park was seen walking to his room after massaging his father’s legs and back at around 0:40am. Park Yong Ha was repeatedly saying “I am sorry” to his family and his father, who is suffering from terminal stomach cancer.

Park Yong Ha is well-known for his roles in many hit dramas, including Winter Sonata, Men’s Story and On Air. Beside his successful drama career, Park Yong Ha is also quite famous in Japan as well, with several Japanese single albums. He was also set to play the lead role in Love Song, an upcoming Korean drama adaptation of the Chinese movie, Comrades: Almost a Love Story (甜蜜蜜) alongside Yoon Eun Hye.

It’s a tragedy to lose such a talented actor so early in his life; our condolences go out to Park Yong Ha’s family. His funeral procession will take place on July 2nd.

Source: http://www.allkpop.com/

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 30-6-2010 11:51 PM | Show all posts
alamak...awat laa pi bunuh diri..
haihh..terkejut betul...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 12:03 AM | Show all posts

Police have officially announced suicide is the cause of singer and actor Park Yong-ha's death. Park was 32.

Chief investigator Kwak Jeong-hee at Gangnam Police Station gave a briefing on Wednesday afternoon, declaring that Park died of suffocation early in the day after hanging himself from the cord of his camcorder's charger that he had hung to the top of his bedpost.

Kwak however, dismissed reports claiming that Park took his life from depression or problems he had related to taking sleeping pills for 14 years. "We were able to confirm that he had recently taken some pills although we do not know if it was after he got home last night. Nevertheless, it is unrelated to the cause of his death," Kwak explained.

Police were also unable to find any indications of financial or health related issues nor discover a memorandum on his recent thoughts or a suicide note.

However, for the past few days Park had confessed to his acquaintances that "both work and life are tough," asking to talk again after he had organized his thoughts.

Also, upon arriving at home past midnight after yesterday after drinking, Park had apologized to his father, close to tears, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I should be the one in pain, not you." Park's father has been diagnosed with late-stage stomach cancer and Park, a devoted son, was in agony over his father's illness.

Kwak added that the actor had taken sleeping pills on several occasions after finding difficulty in falling asleep from having to juggle his business as the CEO of his own agency YONA Entertainment, creating new businesses and pursuing his singing and acting career.

"Based on the testimonies, we are assuming that Park committed suicide on impulse after drinking from stress over his father's illness, his business and entertainment career," Kwak stated.

Park was discovered by his mother at 5:30 a.m. at his house today after he had taken his life. Police presume Park died around 3:00 a.m.

Park, who debuted as an actor in 1994, gained popularity throughout Asia after appearing in "Winter Sonata", a drama that first started the Hallyu craze, alongside top actors Bae Yong-joon and Choi Ji-woo.

He also led a successful singing career in Japan where he placed several albums within the top 10 ranks of the Oricon charts and won four consecutive Japan Gold Disc Awards.

Most recently, he had been set to star in the small screen adaptation of legendary Hong Kong pic "Comrades, Almost a Love Story," across actress Yoon Eun-hye.

He was on a brief visit to Korea this week while on a three-month long 16-city tour in Japan starting last week.

Below are excerpts from the Q&A session of the police briefing.

Q: Had he drank a lot when he took his life?
A: He was under the influence of alcohol when he returned home after midnight on the night of his death. According to his father, he did not drink a lot but a little.

Q: Did you carry out an autopsy?
A: The family of the deceased do not want one. This means that they too do not have any questions over the cause of his death.

Q: Why did his mother open the door to his room at such an early hour?
A: His mother goes to sleep early and Park often went home late. So it is his mother's habit to open the door to her son's room early. She had opened the door early today too.

Q: Was he under a lot of stress over his father's illness?
A: Investigation showed that Park treated his parents well and was the type who is affectionate. He had told his acquaintances many times that he is extremely distressed about the process of his father's fight against the disease.

Q: He was said to have taken sleeping pills over an extended period of time.
A: It was never stated that he took them for an extended period. It has not been confirmed whether he took sleeping pills on May 30 but he did take a few recently. But it has nothing to do with the cause of his death. The cause of his death is suffocation.

Q: Did he not have any financial issues?
A: We do not investigate into one's financial standing when dealing with a death.

Q: Are you sure there was no will?
A: We looked at the notebooks and belongings in his room but we could not find anything which could be considered a will.

Q: Was he suffering from depression?
A: There was no indication either that he had health issues or was suffering from depression.

Q: What about love issues?
A: Nobody has said he had such issues.

Q: Has the case been closed?
A: We handed over the case to prosecutors regarding his body we did not carry out an autopsy on. We have also handed over the body to the family of the bereaved and the case has been closed.

Q: Did you investigate into his phone call records?
A: We got hold of his mobile phone but he had deleted records of his calls. I think he did it himself. The text messages were still there.

Q: Why did he come to Korea when he's on tour?
A: He visited because of his father's illness.

Source: Asiae

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 12:07 AM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by cinta_ungu at 1-7-2010 01:57
Dia ni yg jadi pakwe choi ji woo....berebut ngan bae yong jin (kalau tak silap)...apsal la pelakon2  ...
iniaroonz Post at 30/6/2010 22:40

ade rumors yang mengatakan maybe sebab insurance kot..
plus dia punye financial tak stabil coz business dia problem..:cf:

anyway, nie khabar angin je..
buat masa skang nie orang just ckp sebab dia stress melampau..

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 12:14 AM | Show all posts

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 12:44 AM | Show all posts
cute arr dia nie...

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 12:50 AM | Show all posts
Across the Chinese news, there are the following reports:

- PYH has erased all the messages in his phone before he committed suicide. A few days before he died, he had said to a friend, "Everything in business and life is very difficult. I have to think things through and I'll see you in a few days." Recently, because he was planning on the business, often, he couldn't sleep and had to resort to sleeping pills.

- That night, he went out with his colleagues and he was drunk by the time he got home. At 0.10 am, he was massaging his father and he kept saying, while crying, "I wished I could take up your sickness instead. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Then he went into his room. At 0.30 am, he even texted to his manager, "Drive carefully. If you have drunk too much, then don't drive yourself."

At 1.10 a.m, a friend texted him but he didn't reply.

At 4.00 a.m., he has texted a junior from a basketball team that he was close to and said, "Really want to die. I'm too tired."
He shared the same way of death like the female star who committed suicide last year. Divulged to a friend about wanting to die at night. Spent the time with the family and took his own life. The police said that it is suicide and the press attributed it to work pressure.

On his Twitter, let me re translate what it was said after the first concert, "The first concert is completed. Now I plan to rest well. To prepare for the following concerts, I need to sleep well, yet I feel totally chaotic. Last concert tour was successfully completed, so this time, I am a bit worried that it would be lacklustre."

In his twitter background, he wrote, "Like others, sometimes I don't understand myself. I can't talk to myself simply."

The netizens guessed that PYH seemed to insinuate he has hurt and difficulties that others did not know." The mother found him at 5 am and saw that something was wrong and called 119 at once. But by then, he couldn't be revived. The police estimated the time of his death between 4 - 5.30 am.

Source: http://www.wretch.cc

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 12:59 AM | Show all posts
- Choi Ji Woo here is in tears and didn't want to be interviewed. She said she felt very sorry. Eugene was shocked and speechless and said she wanted to be left alone. She said that even after breakup, they would meet at friends. Song Seung Hun was at the hospital. Lee Byung Hun went too. Here are pix of all those who went.

Choi Ji Woo

So Ji Sub

Ex-Girlfriend - Eugene

se7en & Park Han Byul

Use magic Report

Post time 1-7-2010 01:04 AM | Show all posts

Bae Young Jun

Song Seun Hun

Kim Ha Neul

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 1-7-2010 02:04 AM | Show all posts
nie rasanya video clip terakhir dia..dengar lagu nie tetibe je sebak...huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 11:35 AM | Show all posts
artis manusia juga ader masa dia akan menjadi stress sesangat... lagipun tak der org yg nazk beri nasihat dia... last resort suicides....:cry:

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 06:23 PM | Show all posts
asallah retis2 korea nih suke sangat main mati2...
xsayang nyawa tol...
cdih tgh choi ji woo ngn so ji sub...
nmpk cdih gler khilangn kawan...

Use magic Report

Post time 2-7-2010 10:17 PM | Show all posts
mesti dia stress pikir penyakit dia..
tp xpayah la sampai gantung dri..

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

6-6-2024 08:33 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.088105 second(s), 45 queries .