CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: edrina_huda

[Penulis] The Secret - The Law of Attractions! (merged with seribulan)

[Copy link]
Post time 23-9-2007 04:33 PM | Show all posts

Reply #20 Agul's post

citerlah sket...kongsi2 bulan puasa, nak hantar juadah jauhhhh

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 24-9-2007 08:55 PM | Show all posts
Dah jumpa dah buku ni, belek-belek dan baca sikit tp belum beli lagi.

Use magic Report

Post time 10-10-2007 09:32 AM | Show all posts
macam magnet, we tend to attract things that we think most of the time.

Use magic Report

Post time 11-10-2007 09:27 PM | Show all posts
more or less like "wishful thinking",
but with less doubting,
and more faithfully believing ..

Use magic Report

Post time 31-3-2008 12:49 PM | Show all posts
I thought I wanted to start a thread on The Secret but I found this instead.

I just want to share something with 'thinking people' in this board. I personally believe this law. I applied it and I got what I want. I found out about it early 2007 and it has been helping me.

Many criticism about the law. Before anyone suggest that the law is against religion, let me try to relate to the way of Islam. Muslims are taught to;

1. doa, meminta kepada Allah
2. usaha, jgn hanya goyang kaki harapkan balasan
3. tawakkal, percaya yang baik datangnya dari Dia tanpa menyalahkan sesiapa

meanwhile in the book/dvd of the secret, we are taught to;

1. ask, visualize your request
2. answer, work for it
3. receive, be grateful of whatever the result and acceptance

see the resemblance? Allah tidak akan membantu sesuatu kaum sekiranya mereka tidak membantu diri sendiri.
Many times we pray and our prayers are not answered. Or didn't it? How do we know that the prayer wasn't answered? Or at least in a different way. A quote from a movie that inspired me-- "at least no one could say that we didn't try".

Another thing that I want to share is the way we ask/doa. Most people would ask something like-

1. jauhkan kemungkaran
2. tak nak miskin, sakit
3. jauhkan malapetaka

Instead, why dont we try;

1. dekatkan kebaikkan
2. berikan kekayaan/kesenangan, kesihatan
3. dekatkan kebaikkan

I'm no ustaz but I think it's no harm. I just thought that when we say negative thing, it attack our subconsious mind that the mind subconsciously works towards it. Same goes the other way around.

Have you heard that if you say bodoh 40 times then the person becomes real bodoh? All the pieces are coming together huh?

Have a great day and may Allah bless us!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2008 12:42 AM | Show all posts

Hmmm

Attraction is what brings people together.

Some people say opposites attract you know as in magnetism but in human attraction this need not be the case always. Some people come together because they share similar interest(s) or experience(s).......then there is a common focal point. They understand and can relate to one another. It brings comfort especially if they are in strange places and circumstances. Huhu....also remember that miserable people always flock together as do birds of a feather!

People also get attracted by different qualities in others which they find fascinating and nice as it they complement  themselves. Like a hot tempered person would find a patient and calm person rather virtuous. Such person may help in putting the the hot tempered person in check. It's like being attracted to something you don't have but wish you do have.

At the end of the day ther is an even bigger question. What do you do to stay together??

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 3-4-2008 12:47 AM | Show all posts

Reply #26 noone's post

Hmm.reminds me of The Power of The Subconscious...........something like that.

Use magic Report

Post time 3-4-2008 09:21 AM | Show all posts

Reply #26 noone's post

i find that The Secret is more like a hoax because i believe if everyone stick to their religious life, they will fall onto the same line as the book described.

i was attracted to this book by how people say its good and refreshing but when i start reading it its just another normal motivation book that offers compiled best advices from famous/notable people.

however, to me attraction occurs when curiosity is ignited. once you are curious, you are on your journey! mcm buku nih ler. made me realized how far i've gone from my original doctrinated life.

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 4-4-2008 04:00 PM | Show all posts

persoalan..

hmmm..

a guy believes n practices d law of attraction..he does all d important steps "ask,believe n receive".. at d same time,he hurts other person,he deceives other person,he lies etc..d question is,is he gonna get what he wants (of course all of them r positive) despite his negative behaviour?how bout d law of cause n effect (karma)?

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 4-4-2008 04:06 PM | Show all posts

persoalan..

aku bg satu situation yg aku nk korg komen..

si A,die nk balikke kg halaman..tp harge tiket kapal terbang mahal giler n die xde duitsebanyak tuh..make die pun mule mggunekn d secret..fokus n fokus..

siA mule rujuk masalah die ke B,tp die x bgtau tujuan sbnr..die bg reasonlain..si B dgn baik atinyer pinjamkn die sejumlah wang..tp still xcukup utk tiket si A..

beberapa mggu kemudian,si B ader masalahskit berkenaan dgn mase..si B amanahkn sejumlah wang kat A utk setelknbeberape hal..tp si A mengambil peluang tersebut utk membeli tiket die..

si A mmg btul2 fokus n mmg die dpt balik ke kg halaman..tp x ke care die tuh terang2 salah?

sile komen both post aku..

[ Last edited by  luvisindair at 4-4-2008 06:26 PM ]

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2008 10:24 AM | Show all posts
aku rasa kebelakangan nih power of the secret tu betul2 dah menjadik kat aku. Semalam aku dah attract something yang aku tak  ingini. siot tol.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2008 11:20 AM | Show all posts
The Law of Attraction simply says that you attract into your life whatever you think about.  Your dominant thoughts will find a way to manifest.  But the Law of Attraction gives rise to some tough questions that don抰 seem to have good answers.  I would say, however, that these problems aren抰 caused by the Law of Attraction itself but rather by the Law of Attraction as applied to objective reality.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2008 01:49 PM | Show all posts

Reply #30 cokkodok's post

hohoho... be careful what u wish 4... hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2008 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Originally posted by luvisindair at 4-4-2008 16:06
aku bg satu situation yg aku nk korg komen..

si A,die nk balikke kg halaman..tp harge tiket kapal terbang mahal giler n die xde duitsebanyak tuh..make die pun mule mggunekn d secret..fokus n f ...

confuse sket la citer nih... mcm kisah benar jek... hehe... anyway, from what i learnt, law of attraction does not verify means nor it recognise good or evil. bottom line, u get what u want by visualising with no hesitation. kalau aku visualise betul2 arsenal menang league mungkin leh jadik. tapi member aku sapot man u pun pakai law nih gak... hehe

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2008 01:55 PM | Show all posts

Reply #29 luvisindair's post

matlamat apa pun yg kita ada dlm hidup nie tak mengHALALkan semua cara kita utk capai ke matlamat tu...

nie ala2 robin hood, dia mencuri bagi kat org miskin....tapi PERSOALANNYA...kenapa perlu mencuri utk berbakti

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2008 02:33 PM | Show all posts

Reply #32 noone's post

tapi tulah...dalam wish/visualisation aku ada gak part yang membuatkan aku senyum puas dan harap2 ianya akan berlaku...kekekeke

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-4-2008 02:34 PM | Show all posts
sekarang nih aku nak test power of attraction tu...aku nak tengok jadi ke idak.

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2008 04:22 PM | Show all posts

Reply #35 cokkodok's post

kalau boleh jgn pakai perkataan harap2... just confident ia akan berlaku... jgn was2... tapi at the same time apa yg kita dpt just redha je... yg baik tu dari Dia...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2008 09:36 PM | Show all posts

Reply #33 noone's post

hehehe..confuse ker?..

so,org yang wat jahat ni,tp sbb die konfiden,die xkan dibalas jahat la kat dunia nih?..karma doesnt work work on him la cmtu?..aku still nk kaitkn karma ngn d secret nih..sbb aku rse kalu apply d secret ni semate2,runtuh la moral value..perompak x takut nk rompak bank..perogol pun x takut nk rogol org..asalkn konfiden n jgn fikir psl busted..

Use magic Report

Post time 29-4-2008 11:30 PM | Show all posts

Reply #38 luvisindair's post

oh, ckp la ko nak tanya pasal karma. i believe in karma sbb basically buat baik dibalas baik and sebaliknya. IMHO, law of attraction works irregardless of the intention. however, law of karma also works. so kalau org tu visualise dia rompak bank maybe dia akan success. tapi Allah tau la membalas. simple kan?

meanwhile kita focus benda baik kat kita dulu

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-3-2024 09:31 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.079233 second(s), 51 queries .