CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 464|Reply: 6

[IT & Technology] Royalty free music

[Copy link]
Post time 2-4-2022 08:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Now I am starting my career youtuber, faced with the problem when it starts blocking the YouTube sound track. I read that you need to use copyright-free music for background music. Where can I find such music?

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 2-4-2022 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Maybe there are youtubers you know or look at some courses to find such sites. And you can also try to appeal to novice musicians who think for a small amount of money to agree to create for you the music you want.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2-4-2022 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Familiar youtubers unfortunately do not, the musicians treated, the price tag of their services, all put on one track from about 70 bucks. Which is a lot, if you want to do quality.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-4-2022 08:57 AM | Show all posts
Not the fact that the music will be of high quality, because you may not like it at all.
It's better to find a site where there will be a lot of different music and you can put in your video exactly the music you want. Here's a great selection of royalty free music that you can download. The cost to use this site is $18 a month. But again, you can use all the music you want and download it. Also a handy selection of music tracks by genre.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2022 05:31 AM | Show all posts
How do I promote tracks on Spotify?

Use magic Report

Post time 28-7-2022 05:36 AM | Show all posts
Spotify has become a very popular streaming platform lately.If you want to become popular on Spotify,then go to spotistar.With this service you can promote your tracks and become more popular on Spotify,so go to spotistar and promote your tracks on Spotify.Goodbye

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 1-3-2023 07:37 PM | Show all posts
I think you can easily manage to find various tracks and playlists on YouTube that are not copyrighted, I know that there are many mixes, and you can download them with Tubidy to add to the video you need. Of course, you can also use paid services to provide you with non-copyright music, but I think it's just a waste of money if it's possible to find high-quality audio files for free on the YouTube itself.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

Forum Hot Topic

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CariDotMy

15-5-2024 07:04 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.054822 second(s), 33 queries .