CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: otomatic_prince

Mariah Carey~ Merry Christmas II You (#1 @ Holiday/ R&B Billboard!!)

[Copy link]
Post time 27-10-2010 09:43 PM | Show all posts
iAllah i akan dnlod mlm nie...dah x rasa xcited cam dulu..maklumah dah main kertu..hik3x...
nashrudean Post at 27-10-2010 11:23

Makin berumur ni mcm tu lah...suke tu tetap suke..tapi kite makin relax dan x terburu2...tapi jgn lemah tenaga batin dah ler...kesian bini

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 27-10-2010 09:44 PM | Show all posts
duet dgn PATRICIA CAREY (mak mariah) plg best...

lagu2 lain, mmg mcm tak caya je vokal MC power g ...
otomatic_prince Post at 26-10-2010 16:28

Seems you are so excited...aku pon download gak...x sabar nak menikmati keindahan suara cek yah kite ni

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2010 06:57 AM | Show all posts
Kesian mariah....dah leaked before in store...tapi xpelah tetap nak beli gak
batunilam4a Post at 27-10-2010 21:12

biasalah...thn lepas memoirs pun leaked seminggu sblm ada kat store..tp aku tetap beli album...huhu

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2010 07:01 AM | Show all posts
Seems you are so excited...aku pon download gak...x sabar nak menikmati keindahan suara cek ya ...
batunilam4a Post at 27-10-2010 21:44

tatau nak pilih lagu mana..sumer best LOL

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2010 10:01 AM | Show all posts
Ok dah download dan dengar..tak puas2 I dengar ulang dan ulang...superb gile...the best work done until this date..Mariah has found her music mate....marc shaiman...Mariah lost her friendship with walter as he betray and backstabbing her, and I was totally frustrated with her decision during that time...since then she hardly managed to get good collaborator. Yes! she has music chemistry with jermaine and randy jackson, but the best partner is still walter. While hearing to the songs, I talk to myself that Mariah has finally found her new music partner and that is Macr shaiman. His work is brilliant..the album opening is like you are watching a disney movie...the orchestra is astonishing!!...I will comment each of the track later...amazing

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2010 12:21 PM | Show all posts
Ok dah download dan dengar..tak puas2 I dengar ulang dan ulang...superb gile...the best work done un ...
batunilam4a Post at 28-10-2010 10:01

Mariah luv Marc Shaiman and James Poyser as well .......

Use magic Report

Follow Us
Post time 28-10-2010 04:10 PM | Show all posts
dah dgr dah..thanx to oto sbb kasi petunjuk.hehehehe

album ni..just.. SUPERB!

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2010 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Double happiness for mariah her christmas song is no. 1 in itunes and billboard festive chart, plus that she is actually pregnant....congratulation mariah...

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 29-10-2010 09:02 AM | Show all posts
Mariah Carey confirms that she's pregnant
People
By Sarah Hammel, PEOPLE.com
October 28, 2010 -- Updated 2237 GMT (0637 HKT)

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

* "We are pregnant," Mariah Carey said on the Today show Thursday morning
    * Pregnancy is her first with husband Nick Cannon, 29
    * Carey also told of a previous miscarriage, but would not reveal her due date

(PEOPLE) -- It's been talked about for months now, and finally Mariah Carey has come clean: She's pregnant!

"Yes, we are pregnant. This is true," Carey, 41, said on the Today show Thursday morning as part of a sneak peek at a three-part Access Hollywood interview.

The pregnancy is her first with husband Nick Cannon, 29, who joined the interview to talk about the "absolutely emotional" news.

Carey, who also told of a previous miscarriage, would not reveal her due date. She would only say "it's still early" and "expecting is great." Cannon concurred: "The greatest gift on earth is a child."

The news, of course, won't surprise those who have followed the couple's coy references to pregnancy and babies over the past few months.

Rumors flew as the expanding singer seemed to bloom a little more every week, and both Cannon and Carey have spoken about their desire for children.

In August, Carey fanned the flames by stepping out in Brazil wearing a maternity dress. She quickly addressed the ensuing frenzy, explaining she is "superstitious" about pregnancy and promising, "When the time is right, everyone will know."

Days later, Cannon gushed about his wife's motherly instincts, telling PEOPLE that "she's very nurturing." But not until now have they admitted they're soon to welcome their own bundle of joy.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 29-10-2010 09:30 AM | Show all posts
batunilam, cepat la bagi review whole album..huhu....congratez MC!! yeay..sedih dgr pasal dia keguguran tahun 2008..patut la masa tu muka semacam je bila buat persembahan...muka kaku...ingt lagi aku...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2010 09:43 AM | Show all posts
Oto sabar ye...malam ni I buat review......

Yup tahun lepas die mmg mcm down..promote album pon mcm endah x endah jer...die x pedulik pon pasal album die doing well ke tak..sbb priority die utk build family...ye lah org pompuan kan umo biler dah 40 an kalo dah gugur die rase diri die mcm susah nak pregnant lagi..mesti die happy sgt skrg...after 4 months baru lah leh confirmkan...

Use magic Report

Post time 29-10-2010 10:09 AM | Show all posts
YAY! happy dgr berita ni. tak lama lagi kita dpt tgk anak MC camne plak. kalau perempuan leh la warisi kehebatan MC and jadi the future diva..huhuhu

Use magic Report

Post time 31-10-2010 01:20 AM | Show all posts
Harap2 anak dia nanti mampu buat whistling bagai jugak lar.

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2010 01:58 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by batunilam4a at 2-11-2010 14:16

Yes I finally come out with my personal review....oto enjoy reading

"Santa Claus Is Coming to Town (Intro)"
Produced by Mariah Carey and Marc Shaiman

Brilliant opening orchestrated and arranged by Oscar winning composer Marc Shaiman. The introduction reminds me of the old classic cartoon of Disney.  Mariah did the full version of this track on her first Christmas album, and people ask why she is repeating it again?? Well, she wanted to have her own interpretation on Santa Clause.  They use the chiming bells to boost the atmosphere of Christmas and at the end of the interlude and the music quickly join to the next track “Oh Santa”.

"Oh Santa!"
Produced by Mariah Carey, Jermaine Dupri, and Bryan-Michael Cox

This is another contemporary pop song tailored for Christmas. After huge success of “All I Want for Christmas Is you”, many predicted that she could never deliver as good as the previous hit. As for me, though it’s not as good as the previous one, Mariah never fails to deliver the music,it sounds very festive, fresh and cute that makes you want to jump and dance, seems very exciting. Kudos to Mariah! I mean there is no  other singer songwriter could deliver new Christmas song and being well received by people.

"O Little Town of Bethlehem / Little Drummer Boy (Medley)"
Produced by Mariah Carey, James "Big Jim" Wright, and Randy Jackson

This track is lovely, it has been one of the most memorable song during Christmas,the phrase of ‘bam pa ra bam bam” reminds me and my family sitting together while having breakfast at the hotel during school holiday, coincidentally the Christmas fall during school holiday, you see how British colonial rule us hahah….ok too much on that..let’s get back to Mariah. Mariah combines two classic songs into one and quickly turns  like hers. The musical arrangement blend beautifully while her voice fly high to the sky and that take our breath away. I actually didn’t expect Mariah to sing like this anymore, somehow she exceeded my expectation and she just blew me away….

"Christmas Time is in the Air Again"

Mariah told the press that she was very inspired by Nat King Cole through the making of this album. I wonder if she is also being influenced by her another favorite singer Lady Barbra Streisand on her latest effort in “Love is The Answer”. Marc and Mariah penned this new number with old classic jazz element, to give the hype of her own way of the new version of “The Christmas Song”. Few think, why didn’t Mariah just cut and paste the classic number rather than wasting her time to pen another classic sound. The problem is, there are so many singers have recorded the song and Mariah wouldn’t want to be in the list. As the result, it is excellent and Mariah voice is so soothing accompanied with amazing orchestration.

"The First Noel / Born Is the King (Interlude)"

I love the piano at the beginning of this song. The music is soothing and when she starts “The first noel” oh how she melted my heart…her voice is magic. Few complaints why don’t she use her real voice on the verse line, you don’t have to wait until the end to belt…bla…bla…bla…Hmm….for me that’s her signature and it comes out naturallyl. Few singers trying hard to do that husk whispery voice but Mariah could effortlessly nail it. She has a very distinctive voice as compared to today the so called singers .
Again the strings section played astonishingly. From classic melody , Mariah rapidly change the mood into a new fresh soul sound, “born is the king..born is the king..is right here…” again the music joined smoothly to suit the next track. Creative!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Post time 2-11-2010 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Post Last Edit by batunilam4a at 2-11-2010 14:21

"When Christmas Comes"
Produced by Mariah Carey and James Poyser

"Because this Christmas time/ Get together, it's gonna be so nice/ Better than ever/ And boy, you're the one that I'll treasure/ I can't wait to unwrap your love/ When Christmas comes,". No whispery tone, no breathy technique, completely the old Mariah. This is the “subtle invitation” version for Christmas time which use the sample of the traditional “jingle bell…jingle bell all the way”. I can snap my fingers while listening to this number. Class and exclusive type of music tailored for the elite community.  

"Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane) / Housetop Celebration"
Produced by Mariah Carey, Jermaine Dupri, and Bryan-Michael Cox
This is one of my favorite track on the album. It has hip hop and R & B chocolate flavor to mesmerize us. The song is suitable to use as background music during Christmas party. Few old fashion-out dated critics demand Mariah to insert all gospel sound for each song. My dear, Christmas is not only about church and related fields, It’s about time for family and friends gathered together, and that’s what the message try to portray. This should be one of the next single, where it has the hook line that’s very easy to capture our attention. The music has a little bit of TLC, SWV and eternal way back to the 90’s.

"Charlie Brown Christmas"
Started with the jazzy piano instrumental and rapidly glide into "Christmas Time Is Here" taken from the classic TV special "A Charlie Brown Christmas." Mariah sounds very sexy here. Unfortunately, this is not my favorite track,  they might have a good reason to fit in this number though its only 3 minutes song. Seems the team use to be the fan of this TV Special.

"O Come All Ye Faithful / Hallelujah Chorus" feat. Patricia Carey
"This next number is very special because it features a lady that I would probably say is the most responsible for her gene pool spilling over into Mariah," said Reid, introducing the song. "It's her mother Patricia Carey, who's singing a song with Mariah."
"To be able to include my mother and work with her, that was really special," Mariah later added.

For those who are being a church or gospel music fan, would adore this track to the max. I was highly anticipated that this song would melt my heart and yes it does! What a perfect combination from a mother and a child that turns this song into their own interpretation and belongs to them. It doesn’t sound like remake at all, sounds very original when both sing from the heart.  I have tears in my eyes while listening to this since she crystallizes our wish to see her singing with her own mother. The woman that she love all her live..Both make a justification to the song

"O Holy Night" (Live from WPC in South Central Los Angeles)
Produced by Mariah Carey and Walter Afanasieff
Recorded live at the Westminster Presbyterian Church in South Central Los Angeles, this gospel recording features a full band and backing chorus as Mariah nails the vocals. "It's really amazing, I'm so happy she included that on this recording," shared Reid.
I understood why she fit the song again. She wanted to tell her fans that her voice change from time to time but the ability that she owns is still invaluable for the industry. Anyway, I would probably jump off through ceiling if Sony launch Mariah Carey live at St.John The Divine. The only official track from there was “Joy To The World” Check out the you tube guys, there are few recordings there. If only she could fit in the live version into this album….

"One Child"
Another single to be release officially (my wish hahah..). Since Mariah break up with her writing partner Walter Afanasieff, most of all her fans express their frustration towards her decision. It was reported that, Walter betrayed her on their partnership, he decided to follow Tommy Motolla while Mariah will survive on her own way. I think each singer has their music soul mate like, Madonna and Patrick Leonard, Celine and David Foster or Jean Jaques Goldman, Whitney and Michael Masser and Mariah just lost the chemistry, though Randy and Jermaine stay with her, but Walter is still the best. Until this date, Mariah has finally found her music soul mate. We’re really looking forward for her future project with Marc. I must say the work is even better than Walter era. One Child seems to be her own rendition of Jesus Born On this day, where it is highly recommended to one of the single too. My favorite track on the album!

"All I Want for Christmas Is You (Extra Festive)"
New orchestration arrangement by Marc Shaiman similar to movie theme. Great opening. Nothing new to be added only few fresh add lib towards the end

"It's a little known fact that she was one of the greatest writers of our time," said Reid of Mariah. "That song, which she wrote, is the most successful holiday song written and released in the modern era–and she wrote it. That's just phenomenal. We know a lot of songwriters. How many of them can say they truly wrote a standard? A true standard?"

Mariah later shared that she bugged composer Marc Shaiman about redoing the song's intro by calling him with ideas at 6 a.m. "I would call him and I was like, 'All I Want for Christmas' needs a new intro," she said. "No, I didn't leave that off this album, if there are any real fans out there, but that one is remade and the intro is so good."

"Auld Lang Syne (The New Year's Anthem)"
A perfect song chooses to close the curtain for 2010. I can’t believe she actually recorded this song to complete her journey as a singer. There are no other divas had done this song except Barbra Streisand. She started with strong acapella accompanied by a piano. This number could be club house favorite or countdown event before celebrating New Year. To complete the festive sound, Mariah brilliantly add dance techno element in the song.

Use magic Report

Post time 7-11-2010 09:21 PM | Show all posts
Good..

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 8-11-2010 09:06 AM | Show all posts
Thank you muntz.....

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2010 09:14 AM | Show all posts
Recap: Mariah's ABC Christmas Special Taping, Nov. 6
Posted by Lynn on Sunday, 07-Nov-2010, 5:15PM EST
The Orpheum Theatre on Broadway Street in Los Angeles, California had its approximately 2,000 capacity venue filled to the brim with adoring fans donned in their festive Christmas colors for Mariah's ABC Christmas Special taping on Saturday, November 6, 2010.

What an incredible night for all the Mariah Carey fans who came out for the taping, some even travelling from as far as New York, Texas, Missouri, Chicago, and even Israel. An earlier notice from concert organizer 1iota warned people not to line-up until 5pm but this did not deter some fans from being there as early as 8am! When MariahDailyJournal arrived at the venue at 3pm, there were already some 50 fans in line, and more came in hordes as minutes went by, with the queue extending around the 9th and South Spring blocks.

After the gruesome long wait in chilly Los Angeles weather, at 7:30pm, people were finally let in with the black wristband holders (the more festive and family-oriented ones) going in first, followed by the regular blue wristband holders. The taping started at 9:00pm and ended at 12:30am. It was an incredible show that you don't want to miss! Be sure to tune in to the ABC special, Mariah Carey: Merry Christmas to You, to air Monday, December 13 at 9pm ET.

Below is the sequence of songs as Mariah performed them. Please note that they may not appear in this order on the TV broadcast.

1. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Intro/Oh Santa!
[Mariah Carey, orchestra (16), band (5), background singers (4), dancers (6), kid dancers (8)]

Mariah hit the stage wearing a cute short red dress. Everyone was told to be quiet during the "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" Intro and give their loudest cheers as soon as "Oh Santa!" came on. Background singers were Trey Lorenz, Mary Ann Tatum, Sherry Tatum, and Melonie Daniels.

2. O Little Town of Bethlehem/Little Drummer Boy Medley
[Mariah Carey, orchestra (16), band (5), background singers (4), choir (16), drummer boy (1)]

Mariah back on stage wearing a short black dress with sparkly sequined stilletos (she would wear the same ensemble for the next 8 songs). Before she performed the song, Mariah had a little trivia question for everyone. She asked, "What video did I film in this theatre?" Most fans got it right, and she sang a snippet of "Heartbreaker." After the song, she thanked the orchestra and mentioned how she was having trouble hearing with her studded ear monitor.

3. When Christmas Comes
[Mariah Carey, band (5), background singers (4), dancers (6)]

Introduces "When Christmas Comes": "This is a new song that I wrote with James Poyser for the Christmas album." Redoes the song starting from the "Jingle Bells" line later on, she says, "I didn't feel like it ended," and that it was not what they rehearsed.

4. Here Comes Santa Claus (Right Down Santa Claus Lane)/Housetop Celebration ft. Randy Jackson
[Mariah Carey, Randy Jackson, band (5), background singers (4), dancers (6)]

Introduces Randy Jackson on bass guitar. They were undecided who was doing the spoken part of the song, if it was Randy or Trey Lorenz. Neither did it.

5. Christmas Time Is In The Air Again
[Mariah Carey, orchestra (16), band (5), piano-Eric Daniel (1)]

A grand piano was brought out on stage for Eric Daniel. Mariah introduced a Make A Wish child who was in the audience: "The real, real Christmas wish is for a kidney for McKenzie."

6. O Holy Night
[Mariah Carey, band (5), background singers (4), choir (16)]

Talked to the audience while things were being moved out and around the stage. Piano, orchestra out; band back on stage. Mariah introduced the song by saying: "I recorded this song on my first Christmas album and we want to do it tonight for you as well."

7. Joy To The World
[Mariah Carey, band (5), background singers (4), dancers (6), choir (16)]

Introduces the song: "(The director would love me to introduce this song) This is again another song from my first Christmas album Merry Christmas, one of the biggest Christmas albums ever."

8. Charlie Brown Christmas
[Mariah Carey, band (5), piano-Big Jim Wright (1), dancers (6)]

Grand piano back on stage. Mariah introduces Big Jim Wright and sings a snippet of "Fly Like A Bird." The performance starts off with a scene from Charlie Brown playing on an old vintage TV on stage. Mariah stands behind the grand piano and sings. Leaves stage and says: "I'll be back with a special guest!"

9. O Come All Ye Faithful/Hallelujah Chorus ft. Patricia Carey
[Mariah Carey, Patricia Carey, orchestra (16), band (5), background singers (4), choir (16), piano-Big Jim Wright (1)]

This has got to be the highlight of the show! Mariah introduced her "very special guest, my mother Patricia Carey!" The fans were all on their feet cheering when Patricia's part was about to come on. Despite missing her cue, she gave a rousing, powerful performance of the "Hallelujah Chorus." After the performance, mom and daughter hugged, Patricia giving Mariah a kiss, and they were whispering to each other. They would later on redo the song, and Mariah had requested for the audience to be quiet after her part so her mom won't miss the cue.

Mariah redid the following 3 songs before performing her final song, "All I Want For Christmas Is You":

• When Christmas Comes (Redone from the Jingle Bells line)
• Here Comes Santa Claus (Randy Jackson & stand-in for Mariah)
• O Come All Ye Faithful/Hallelujah Chorus ft. Patricia Carey (minus the choir)

Listen to an audio clip of Patricia Carey singing the "Hallelujah Chorus" in Take 2 below!

10. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Extra Festive
[Mariah Carey, orchestra (16), band (5), background singers (4), dancers (6)]

Setting up the stage with all the props took some time. Mariah come out on stage wearing a new red dress, and the dancers were dressed as Frosty The Snowman, Gingerbread Man, etc. The song starts off with the orchestra intro. Everyone was standing up, dancing and singing along. Towards the end, fake snow falls down from the ceiling.

Here are photos of fans waiting in line outside of the Orpheum Theatre.

Use magic Report

Post time 8-11-2010 02:41 PM | Show all posts
Kak Yah The Whistling MILF.. ok tak u??

Use magic Report

Post time 9-11-2010 09:56 PM | Show all posts
Comment from one of the audience:

Jair Fuentes (Huntington Park, CA): "I arrived at the Orpheum Theater at around 12:30pm. Lines were supposed to start forming at 5:00pm, but we were hesitant to get a good seat inside. As we expected, some four fans were already lined up. As the day went on, people gradually began arriving, and the waiting wasn't so bad after meeting some new fans. At around 7:45 pm, people were finally being let in. Wristbands were distributed very unfairly, in my opinion. People who had been waiting all day were overlooked by staff members and gave priority seating to those who seemed more 'festive.' Unfortunately, the people who did sit up front were not that enthusiastic. Producers should know that devoted fans who wait countless hours in line would be much more enthusiastic towards Mariah. Regardless, the tickets were free and I really can't complain. We were seated in the 10th row and since the theater was really small, it made things very intimate. The producers then began to explain what would be happening, and finally it was time. Mariah appeared on stage and we were instructed to remain quiet for the dramatic effects. That was so hard to do! Finally when 'Oh Santa!' started playing, the crowd erupted! It was an amazing moment I will never forget. 'When Christmas Comes' was amazing! I completely held back tears of joy during this song. 'Christmas Time is in the Air Again' was totally live! I argued this with some fans at the show. Her vocals were beautiful and it truly is a new Christmas classic, in my opinion. The moment of the night though, definitely had to be 'O Come All Ye Faithful/Hallelujah Chorus' when Mariah brought out her mom to sing with her! What an honor to witness this truly amazing moment. I had chills down my spine and was in awe the whole time. Finally, the night ended with a festive 'All I want for Christmas is You.' It was a really great show, and some moments included some re-do's of certain songs for the production team, and some really long waits in between songs. However it was all worth it! Mariah did wave directly to our section at one point and so did Trey, Sherry and Mary Ann. It was an unforgettable night and I'm glad I was a part of it."
Source: --

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT
Follow Us

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|About Us|CARI Infonet

28-4-2024 04:43 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075404 second(s), 44 queries .